Halloween Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad was blubbering nonsense as I bent my shoulder into his abdomen and pulled him up upon my back. I had been forced to carry people that same way in bootcamp, so navigating my parent's home wouldn't prove too difficult, or so I hoped.

Mom held the back door open, but I let her walk past me into the house to continue the illusion that I was clueless as to the layout. She walked down the hall then turned up a staircase, while I dutifully carried her incoherent husband behind her, drinking in her ass as it ascended the stairs right before my face. Along the way my eyes went side to side, hoping to catch a glimpse of my little sister, but she was nowhere to be found and her door was closed.

I followed my mom into her bedroom, my dad quiet across my right shoulder. She sheepishly looked at the bed and I instantly knew what the look meant. I dropped to my knees beside the bed, and slowly pulled the intoxicated form from around my back and plopped him upon the bed. He landed with barely a sound and did not move a muscle, so I knew he was completely out for the night.

As I stood I glanced towards my mom. She looked completely embarrassed to have a stranger carry her husband up to bed, and she softly mouthed, "Thank you."

My heart almost broke as I saw the pain on mom's sad face and in her slumped shoulders. I'm not sure what came over me, but I walked up to her and took her small hands within my own and said, "You don't deserve this." Tears immediately filled my mother's her eyes and she turned away from me upon hearing my words. I had never felt more love, but more sadness for anyone in my entire life.

I extracted my right hand from our joined palms and brought it up below her chin. I used my hand to turn her face back towards me once more and repeated, "You don't deserve this."

If I thought she was crying before, I had a thing or two to learn about women as she suddenly really turned on the waterworks, big time. My mom began to shudder all over as she almost threw herself against me in tears. I held her in my arms, whispering words of encouragement into her ears, as dad snored nearby.

Based on her reaction, I was sure that was not the first time dad had to be poured into bed by my mother, or her friends. And given his ruthless flirting with the males of the party, I wondered how long she had been playing the dutiful wife, all the while subjugating her own happiness to that of his.

I hate to admit this, but I never got along with my dad, yet I always loved him - quirks and all. Earlier in the evening I was willing to excuse his lecherous behavior towards me as simply the alcohol talking, but seeing my mom's pain at that moment changed my mind entirely. I could tell that her cheery greeting when I entered the house belied the unhappiness within.

I was left feeling a ton of guilt. If only I hadn't joined the Corps, maybe I could have prevented some of her suffering. In fact, to make things worse, I was certain I added to her woes as no doubt she worried about me ceaselessly since I'd been gone.

We stood speechless for a long while, holding each other for dear life. I was certain that if I let go of her she'd melt into the floor on the spot and disappear forever. It became obvious that my mom was not going to move, so I reluctantly pulled myself away from her and looked into her eyes. "Maybe we should go downstairs and say goodbye to your guests," I said, and she immediately stood upright, the years of party etiquette ingrained in her suddenly snapping her back to reality.

I snatched a tissue from a bedside table and handed it to her. She accepted it with a weak smile and dabbed at her eyes, before looking at me with a hopeful expression. I wanted to hug her once more, or at least take her by the hand and lead her downstairs, but thought it inappropriate before the possible prying eyes of any neighbors. Mom excused herself, saying she wanted to freshen up and would see me downstairs momentarily.

Turns out, I should not have been so worried about finding an audience waiting below. The stereo was still loudly playing, but all the guests had gone less a couple of inebriated stragglers chatting in the kitchen, next to the bar of course. I turned the music off and joined the small throng, awaiting my mom's arrival.

I stood near the guests, but my eyes were trained towards the doorway, when mom finally returned. Her eyes looked a tad red, but unless you knew, you probably wouldn't have guessed she'd been crying. I could tell mom was not real happy to still have revelers in the house, although she tried to put on a happy face. I decided to take control and announced that Pocahontas and her family were tired and wanted to go to bed, so the party was over. There was an audible groan from a couple of people, but soon everyone was on their way towards the door.

I hung back while mom said goodbye to the last guest, then she closed the door and gave me a sheepish grin, saying, "Thank you so much for all of your help." I'm sure she was wondering what I was still doing in her house, but actually seemed to enjoy my presence. I stood soaking in her beauty, when she looked around and added, "God this place is a mess."

"I can give you a hand neatening up if you'd like," I offered, hoping t o stay as long as possible.

"Thanks, but I can't have a guest help with the cleanup," she replied, without much conviction.

"Nonsense, it's the least I could do," I responded back and began picking up cups from a nearby table. I guess she resigned herself to the fact that she was stuck with me, because she began cleaning near me as well.

As mom and I wandered from room to room, I felt it hard to contain a nervous energy, knowing Tammy was somewhere in the house. She had a lot to drink, so I figured she was probably asleep already, or at least I hoped she was. I was certain she guessed my real identity, and I was left wondering if mom might be onto me as well. Remembering Tammy's comment about my mole, I tried my best to keep my bare right shoulder away from my mom's eyes.

After a cursory sweep through the entire downstairs, mom and I stood together in the kitchen stuffing things into trash bags in near silence. She looked up at me with appreciative eyes, and although she probably couldn't see my own that well because of the hood, I looked back at her with complete adoration. Mom smiled at me weakly, then softy muttered, "Thank you, Mr. Undertaker, for everything."

Great compassion welled in my heart as I responded, "You're more than welcome Ms. Pocahontas."

My mom blushed for a moment, before saying, "It's Mrs., actually."

For some reason I knew that was a watershed moment and I wanted to say just the right thing. On the one hand her words seemed like a barrier, but on the other she almost appeared to be flirting with me. I was temporarily at a loss, but somehow uttered, "I know you are, but in a perfect world you'd be just a Ms., and I'd be a guy who really, really liked you."

I saw my mom's eyes shine brightly just before she looked away from me. Once again I was astounded by her vulnerability as I tried to understand the depths of her feelings. Mom fidgeted nervously for a moment, and I suddenly felt the need to apologize for my comment, saying, "Sorry for my boldness, I don't know what came over me."

Looking like she was fighting back tears, she responded, "Don't apologize, your words were sweeter than anything I've heard in years."

I just couldn't help myself as I moved forward and pulled her into a hug. At first she was stiff, but soon melted into my embrace, her small frame pressed against me and her arms wrapped around my abdomen. Mom's head rested on my chest and I gently stroked her head in a fatherly way.

In spite of my deep sympathy for her at that moment, I couldn't help but feeling aroused. Holding my fantasy woman in such an intimate way was thrilling for me and I reveled in her warmth.

We reluctantly broke apart after a few minutes, and I could see a look in her eyes I'd never noticed before, but hoped it was lust. As if to change the subject she began playing with her hands and said, "We probably should have washed our hands after picking up those dirty cups."

"Probably so," I answered, and I watched as mom moved towards the sink. I stood admiring her petite body, as she began washing her hands. I figured I'd throw caution to the wind and stepped up no more than two inches behind her, then reached my arms around her to wash my own hands.

I must have surprised her because she gasped when my arms made contact with her shoulders. I decided not to say a thing; I just squirted some soap into my palm and started wringing my hands together. Feeling inspired, I reached down and softly took mom's hands into my own and began rubbing them together sensually.

Mom didn't say a word or move a muscle as I stroked her hands under the warm water; I just wished I could have seen the look on her face to give me a better clue what to do. After about 30 seconds, I released her hands and whispered in her ear, "All clean." She still remained silent as I pulled a towel off a nearby ring, and dried her hands as gently as I could.

After mom's hands were dry, I did my own, then set the towel down on the granite counter. Standing behind her as closely as I was, I could smell her perfume. It was the same scent she'd worn for years, which rekindled all my adolescent fantasies about her. There was complete silence in the room, but I noticed mom made no attempt to move and my boldness grew even greater.

I placed my palms upon her shoulders and began slowly stroking up and down her arms, while I moved my body just barely up against hers. I heard a soft contented sigh as my fingertips danced up and down her skin, which I took as acceptance. With that, I lowered my face upon her soft shoulder, placing butterfly kisses all over.

Mom turned her head away from me, providing access to her tender neck which I kissed greedily. I licked my way up her neck and began nibbling on her earlobe. Suddenly mom jerked rigid and put her hands on the counter, attempting to push me away from her. "Please, I've never done this before," she whimpered, but I moved my hands down to grasp her waist and hold her in place, not letting her move away.

"You need this, let me love you," I breathed into her ear as I held her firmly.

"I, I just can't, please," she replied, but made no attempt to get away.

I ran my hands back up her body and stroking her back and shoulders once more. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her neck and said quietly, "Don't fight it, I know how much you need this."

A distinct whimpering sound filled the air, but she said nothing as I caressed her. I began kissing her once more and before long I felt her body ease back into my own, surrendering to the sensation. I moved my hands from her back up over her shoulders and slowly moved lower until I gently cupped her perky breasts through her costume. Mom moaned and moved her hands from the countertop and placed them upon my legs behind her.

After everything that had happened that evening, I could not believe that I was holding my mother in such an intimate way in the room where she had served me countless dinners. I only had three beers that entire evening, so I cannot blame my behavior on the alcohol, only pure lust was driving me. The woman I had worshipped for so many years was literally in my hands, and I loved every second of it. I pressed my groin into her bottom, wanting her to feel just what she was doing to me.

I was surprised when Mom slowly moved her ass from side to side, rubbing her firm bottom across my jutting staff, while she wrapped her hands behind my legs. I gently slid my right hand down her tummy until I pressed my palm between her legs. "Let me love you Pocahontas," I whispered into her ear.

All I heard in response was a soft, "Yes."

I slid my left hand inside the cup of her top to play with her nipples and I began stroking her pussy up and down through the suede bikini bottom. She was slowly rocking against my fingers as they moved along her overheated slit. I worked my hand up to the seam of her bottom, then pressed it under so I could touch her naked sex. I was somewhat surprised to find her completely smooth shaven, but that excited me immensely. I didn't get to go down on my sister, but I was determined to taste my mother.

I looked over my shoulder to see if there was a good spot to lay mom down and have at her, but the bar was still set up on the table and the counters were pretty messy. I was afraid Tammy might show up as well, so I wracked my brain for an alternative. I remembered Dad's study in the basement always had a couch, so I reluctantly pulled my hands off my mother's charms and led her by the hands towards the stairs.

We entered the study and I turned mom and pressed her up against his desk. Finally facing her, I looked into her beautiful eyes before I leaned in to kiss her. She moved her arms over my shoulders as I held her by the hips. I ran my hands up her back and began working the clasps on her top. It was tricky, but I finally managed to open it and easily pulled it down her arms.

For the first time in my adult life, I looked upon my mother's breasts and they were simply perfect. They were the size of small oranges, with small pink nipples proudly topping them off. I slid my fingers up her sides until I grasped her tits once more. A soft sigh escaped her lips as I began toying with her hard nubbins.

I was surprised when she moved one hand from around my neck and pressed it into my crotch. She started rubbing my shaft through my slacks as we kissed passionately. I moaned into her mouth as her small hand moved up and down, over and over again.

Despite the fact that I'd fucked my sister earlier, I was more than ready to go again. I moved my hands under mom's bottom and lifted her onto dad's desk. I pressed her shoulders back until she was lying prone across the old wooden table top, then reached for her costume bottoms. Grasping them at each side, I began pulling them down her body. Clearly mom was ready too because she wiggled her hips to assist me in discarding her shorts.

I threw the briefs to the side and looked upon my completely nude mother for the first time. She looked excited but nervous as I soaked her in silently. I then took her ankles in my hands and moved them up towards her bottom. With that, I opened her knees widely, exposing her shaven snatch to my hungry eyes. I just had to taste her, so I dropped to my knees aside the desk and began kissing her thighs. I slowly worked my way deeper into her crotch until I finally reached her sex.

I kissed her pretty kitty all over, then ran my tongue up and down her soaking slit. Mom placed her hands upon my head and began moaning loudly as I worked her over. I lapped at her pussy for a long time, savoring her musky flavor and scent.

I licked the index finger of my right hand and slowly pressed it inside her. I heard a distinct, "Yes," as I began moving it in and out, all the while licking her pussy. I then zeroed in on her clit and began kissing and licking it while l finger fucked her.

Still holding the back of my head firmly, mom started humping into my face as I she basked in the sensation of what we were doing together. She began making grunting sounds as she rocked against me faster and faster. I matched her movements, quickening the pace of my probing digits. I knew she was close and wanted to finish her off, so I began sucking on her clit lightly while we moved together.

I suddenly wished I had not turned off the stereo, because my mother started moaning loudly as her orgasm washed over her. Her body stiffened and she pressed her crotch against my face roughly, trapping my head to wet dripping pussy. She slowly began to quiet down and her legs finally eased open, relaxing back onto the desk.

I looked up at her pretty face and it was all flush from excitement, and her eyes were closed like she was savoring the sensation completely. I felt a rush of pride for making her feel that way, and I wanted to do so much more for her.

I leaned over and worked the laces of my boots free and pulled them off. Standing up, I undid the buckle of my pants and dropped them to the ground, then kicked them away. When I looked back towards my mother she was staring up at me, legs still shamelessly wide open. I watched her eyes move from my own down to stare at my cock.

I saw a sly smile dance across her face as I'm sure she knew what was next. I thought about asking her to suck my cock, but I decided that night was all about her pleasure, not my own.

I moved back to the desk and pulled her bottom to the very edge. I ran my hands up under her knees and pushed them backwards and outwards before I pressed my cock up against her pussy. Mom reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, then slowly ran it up and down her soaked groove a few times before lining it up with her slot. Without a word I pushed forward and slowly slid myself inside of her.

Unlike with Tammy, there was no hesitation on my mom's part. She moved her palm up onto my belly, stared up into my eyes and said, "Fuck me."

I thought about toying with her, like asking, "Are you sure this is what you want," and making her beg for it, but I didn't have the willpower to wait myself. I wrapped my arms around her legs firmly and readied myself for the mission ahead. I willingly immersed myself into my oldest sexual fantasy and began to fuck my mother for the first time.

I wanted to make it last as long as possible to give mom great pleasure, so I started slowly sliding in and out of her. She seemed to want none of that and began to set a much faster pace, rocking her body against my own rapidly.

I leaned over her body and began fucking her hard and fast. "That's it, fuck me," mom growled, as she forced herself against me over and over. God, it felt absolutely wonderful, better than anything I'd ever experienced. She was not quite as tight as Tammy, but our bodies simply felt made for one another. I always dreamed she had been made just for me and at that time felt it more than ever.

Sweat poured down my body as I fucked mom for all I was worth. She began grunting with each thrust, and seemed to grit her teeth in determination. I saw her hands drift up to her breasts and she started toying with her nipples as we screwed. I never dreamed my mom could be such a sexual animal, but I not only loved it, but wondered if she had any other surprises for me. I was convinced dad had not been giving her what she desired, and I was determined to remedy that by myself.

My body was in overdrive and I knew I couldn't last much longer at that pace. I tried to slow down, but mom kept up the same rapid rhythm, clearly enjoying herself. As if sensing my feelings, she looked into my eyes and said, "Don't worry, I'm close too."

God, I just loved her! I bent my knees and leaned back a bit so I could thrust even harder. Mom responded enthusiastically, almost yelling, "Yes, that's it!"

I could feel my orgasm coming but tried desperately to hold on. Mom began huffing, "Oh," over and over again loudly, so I knew she was there too. I fucked harder and faster than I ever had in my life and you could hear our bodies slapping together. Just as my mom began saying, "Yes, yes, yes," I lost it and felt cum beginning to course through my body. Mom screamed as my body rocked a few final times, then and I fell atop her.

Our chests heaved against one another as we gasped for breath. I had never before felt so totally spent, and I was content to just lay with my mom as I basked in the bliss.

We must have rested together for several minutes before I realized I might be crushing my petite mom, so I pushed myself away from her. I looked down into her eyes and she appeared to be in a wonderful dream state, her eyes glassy but a smile pasted across her pretty face.