Halloween Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back over her and planted a tender kiss upon her lips. She released a soft sigh into my mouth but didn't move a muscle. She looked up at me and said, "You were wonderful."

"You were perfect too, just perfect," I responded truthfully. I reached down and stroked her cheek, wanting her to know just how much I felt for her.

We stayed just like that for a long while, just staring at one another, neither wanting to break the spell. I realized how insane we had been, doing what we had just done with both my dad and sister just a few floors away. I reluctantly stood up and reached for her hands to pull mom to her feet as well. Her legs appeared a bit wobbly, but none too worse for the wear.

She looked at me and with a nervous little laugh said, "Well, I guess we should get dressed."

"I guess so," I responded, and we each began collecting our clothes. We dressed in silence until we were both fully clothed. Mom seemed to have a hard time looking me in the eye all the sudden as I'm sure the reality of what we had done was slowly sinking in. Not wanting her to feel bad, I moved to her and gave her a big hug. "Tonight was the best night of my entire life, please don't feel guilty," I whispered into her ear.

"I know, but I'm a married woman. I've never done anything like this before, I'm not really sure how to feel," she replied quietly, her small arms resting on my hips.

"Well, from what I saw earlier, you deserved it," I said, hoping to minimize her pain.

"Maybe, maybe not," she replied, then added, "But I sure enjoyed it."

I leaned away from her and saw the hint of a smile on her face. I kissed her softly once more, and took her by the hand and led her upstairs. She walked me to the front door, looked at me very seriously for a moment, then said, "I have to ask you one thing, do I know you?"

I figured there was no sense in lying, so I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

"You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?" she responded, I'm sure, wondering if I was a friend of Tammy's that was going to blab to all my friends.

"Of course not, this was a special night between two people and will stay that way," I answered and squeezed her hand gently.

After a moment of silence she said, "May I ask you one more question please?"

I was afraid she might ask my name, but I said, "Sure."

"How old are you anyway?" were her next words.

"23," I replied.

"Good lord, I have a son your age," she said shaking her head ruefully.

"Then he's a very lucky guy," was all I could think to say.

She smiled back and me and after a pause said, "Well, you should probably go."

"Okay, I'll remember this night forever," I responded and reluctantly broke contact with her.

"Me too," she replied, "Me too."

With that she closed the door behind me and I walked towards my rental car on cloud 9, counting my lucky stars for the greatest night of my life. As I drove I began thinking of my real homecoming the next day. I wanted to see Tammy's reaction upon my arrival, but I was just certain I could have her again. I was less sure about mom, but there was no way I was waiting for next Halloween to get into her panties a second time. Come hell or high water, I was going to make it happen.