Halloween Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

"Have you learned a lesson tonight little girl?"

Under the rag I murmured, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl."

His hand came out of nowhere and landed hard on my ass. He repeated spanked me hard, hard and harder until I had tears streaming down my face. Each time he hit my ass my body jumped and recoiled. He held the cuffs that were beginning to cut into my wrists to pull me to stand up. I stood and felt my legs start to buckle under me. He caught me and carried me to the trunk and sat me there. He smoothed the blonde hair away from my face in a soft manner while he looked at me.

"I'm going to remove the cuffs now. Don't make me regret it."

"Yes Sir," I whimpered softly, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

After the cuffs were removed he rubbed my wrists and examined them. He reached down and unfastened his pants, dropping them where he stood. Pulling my ass to the edge of the trunk he pushed his cock against my sore swollen pussy. My boys really fucked you hard tonight. The up side is the fact that your pussy is so swollen it will be nice and tight now. With a quick upper thrust he drove into me making me scream out. He fucked me slow and steady, longer than I thought he could without cumming. My body twitched, my pussy ached and I felt exhausted. He pulled out of my pussy and pressed at my ass.

"No please, I have never had anal sex!"

"Good, that means I will be the first in your virgin ass."

He worked slowly, almost lovingly, at my ass with his cock. Finally the head popped in.

"Oh fuck, that hurt!"

"Shhh, it gets better little girl. Relax for Daddy."

I tried to relax. He leaned forward and sucked my nipple and part of my breast into his mouth. It helped me relax. He pushed slowly once the initial pain subsided until his cock was buried in my ass. He ground into me until I was panting uncontrollably.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum Sir!"

"Cum little girl, cum for Daddy."

My body shuddered and tensed, "OH FUCK DADDY!"

My scream echoed on the quiet night air. He began to fuck my ass, in and out slowly then faster until he was fucking me really hard. The feeling was amazing, it hurt but it felt good at the same time. He groaned. It was his only sound of emotion. Quietly he started to cum. I knew because I felt the pulsing of his cock in my ass and his hot jism shooting inside me. He pulled out and used the rag from my mouth to wipe off his cock, then tossed it to the ground.

Grabbing me at the waist he pulled me from the trunk and held me in his arms. He had the other officers collect my belongings and put them in the back seat of my car. He carried me in his arms to the driver side door of my car, then lowered me to stand.

"You can go now. We have no reason to detain you."

I got in my car, shaking. Reaching for the keys I turned the ignition and put it in drive. My headlines were bright as I pulled away and drove the remainder of the way down the private road my house was on.

They had obviously checked me out and knew that no one would come down the road to bother them. Cum dripped from my sore, swollen pussy while I drove. I looked in the rearview mirror to see the cruiser turning around and heading the other direction. So much for just fulfilling my fantasy of dressing like a hooker; tonight fulfilled more than one fantasy. I was raped and then gang banged by men in uniform as well. I had my first anal sex and felt the Daddy/little girl presence. I was exhausted, sore and satisfied.

I got to my house and grabbed my things from the backseat. I tossed them on the bed when I got inside then went directly to the shower. I cleaned their scents from my body, as well as the excess makeup I wore with my costume. After I finished I returned to the bedroom. Folding the skirt to put in a drawer, I thought maybe I should consider a different outfit next year. Then again, I could wear it again and see what other fantasies I might fulfill.

I made a mental note to call the police station and ask for Officer Smith if I ever hear any strange sounds outside my window. Running my hand over my sore ass I smiled to myself remembering the spanking he gave me. I'm sure Officer Daddy Smith will do whatever it takes to serve and protect me like a good police officer. Halloween hooker did have a ring to it; I was the trick tonight and I got my treats. With any luck at all he would come back to trick or treat me.

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers
12