Halloween Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, you wouldn't really do that would you?"

"Try me."

"Hmmm, uh, you think it'll rain?" she joked, pretending she needed a different subject.

He laughed. "Afraid you'll melt if you get wet?"

"Could be." She paused. "Why don't you call me Cathy—Professor is a little stiff, don't you think?" She quickly realized her Freudian slip. "Oh, my," she said and giggled.

"I don't want to be a little stiff, that's for sure," he laughed, mocking her. "Cathy, it is."

The Halloween Party had grown to become the best attended faculty social of the year and few missed it. Cathy drank more than usual, danced and flirted. Except for a brief run in with Coach Bartlett, it was a fun evening.

A couple of hours and four drinks later, Tommy Dunn crept into her thoughts. She couldn't get over how nice he had been. Finally, she couldn't resist telling Coach Bartlett, the football coach, who was pretty well tanked up himself, that Tommy wasn't mad at her and how nice it was of him to drive her. But Coach Bartlett wasn't in the mood to be needled, not by her.

"He's a good kid, Blake," Coach Bartlett said slurring his words. "He asked to be your driver just to show you that he ain't mad. I told him not to do it but he insisted. He's a good kid, Blake."

"Yes he is, Coach. He's a very nice young man."

"You shoulda passed the kid like you were asked to, Blake. It was friggin' summer school. It was a friggin' music appreciation course that ain't gonna mean shit to nobody ever. Hell he took the damn thing pass-fail. All you had to do was change that fucking F to a P. That's all the fuck you had to do. Instead, you made a big fucking deal out of it, got the goddamn president involved—got him on your side or top or some fucking where."

"Fuck you, Bartlett," she interrupted, "You watch your goddamned mouth."

"The kid's good at two things, Blake. He's good at football and he's good at computers. He don't care nothin' about music theory and all that shit, hell, nobody does other than a few of you goddamn eggheads. He just needed a fine arts credit and goddamn it he tried. Hell, he says he passed, but can't prove it, and I believe him. I think he passed the fuckin' course fair an' square."

"He failed, Coach. Plain and simple."

"Bullshit. You hate athletes, everybody knows it, Blake. And you weren't about to pass up a chance to stick it to the Athletic Department, were you? You just had to do it, didn't you? You had to be a bitch and keep the kid from playing his goddamn senior year. You kept the team from having the quarterback we'd been grooming for four years, Blake. Four friggin' years. We'd be going to a major bowl in January if we still had him. The school'd make millions off that bowl. Millions. Your department woulda gotten some of that money. You cost everybody, Blake. You and your goddamned ego cost every goddamned body."

"Listen, Coach, I don't hand out unearned grades and I'm not going to take any shit from an asshole like you because I refused," she said. "You're not setting a good example for your players and you're not looking out for the best interests of the university and I am not discussing this with you any further. If you keep this shit up, I'll go to President Ellison."

"Yeah, you do that. You're a conniving little cunt, Blake, and you don't scare me at all. You took your shot, Blake, but you missed. You can't run to the NCAA again, Blake, so nobody's scared. I've got me a whole passel of alumni behind me. Yeah, I got me a whole bunch of legacy money behind me, so you run on over there and wiggle your ass and whisper in your ol' buddy Ellie's ear and let's just see what happens. I ain't scared of his wimpy, limp dicked ass either."

"Fuck you, Bartlett. Fuck you, you son-of-a-bitch," she said and stomped off to get another drink. She tossed down two shots of tequila and decided to call down for Tommy to come around for her.

When she got into the car, Tommy said, "Well, you don't look any worse for the wear. Either you can really hold your liquor or else you hide it well."

"It's both, pirate-man, it's friggin' both."

He laughed. "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, hell yeah, I had a great time. I drank and danced and flirted and damn near got into a fight. Great time. I just might be a redneck."

"Who did you almost fight with?"

"Some drunk asshole. Doesn't matter," she said. "Don't matter a friggin' bit." She giggled. "Fugitaboudit."

Tommy laughed. "Do you like to flirt?"

"Hell yes. Doesn't everybody? Don't you like to flirt, pirate-man?"

"Yeah, but I'm not very good at it."

"You don't have to be. Women will do all the flirting with a big, good looking pirate-man."

"You haven't flirted with me."

"I thought I had, pirate-man. Did I forget to do that or did I forget I did that?" She laughed. "Fugitaboudit."

As they neared her house, he said, "Listen, Cathy, there's been a report of a prowler in your neighborhood. You make me another of those good rum drinks and I'll check your house to make sure there's no burglar in there."

"You got it pirate-man. I sure as hell don't want to meet up with nooo burglar tonight. Not many people know this, but burglars scare the shit out of me. I mean, fugitaboudit."

"Well, I'll see that you don't have to be afraid tonight, Cathy, you really can forget about it."

She laughed. "It's fugitaboudit, pirate-man, it's fugitaboudit. Oh hell, you're hopeless, fugitaboudit."

When they got out of the car, he said, "Okay, now, lets hear a cheer."

"Nooo, pirate-man, the neighbors. I have a bunch of really tight-assed neighbors. They're so tight-assed they're full of shit." She laughed. "Fugitaboudit."

"But it's Halloween, and I want to hear you yell."

She laughed. "What the hell, pirate-man." She bounced up and down and shouted, Gimme a P."

"P!" he shouted.

"Gimmie a I."

"I!"

"Gimmie a R."

"R!"

"Gimmie a A."

"A."

"Ah the hell with it. Whadda ya got?

"I dunno."

"Fugitaboudit," she yelled, then hugged him and broke into giggles.

Hugging her back, he said, "You make a good cheerleader. I like hearing you yell."

"Thanks, pirate-man." Her ass was tingling again.

They went into the house laughing loudly.

"Fix me that drink while I check out the house."

"I'm on it pirate-man. Fugitaboudit. I'm on the motherfucker. Oops. That wasn't very lady like was it?"

He laughed. "I kinda liked it."

"You like everything, pirate-man. That's what I like about you."

He gave the house a half-assed once-over and returned to the kitchen where she was cutting up a lime.

"You look good in that outfit," he said brushing against her as he picked up a lime wedge and popped it into his mouth.

She felt her face flush but didn't even bother turning away. "How about getting the rum down," she said pointing to an upper cabinet.

"I'm on it," he said, stepping in behind her, "I'm on the motherfucker." He let his leg drag across her ass and placed one hand on her shoulder, touching her neck with his fingers, as he reached up over her to the cabinet. He set the rum on the counter in front of her. "Your makeup is smeared, Cathy," he said and rubbed her neck lightly with his finger just below her ear.

She twitched, then laughed at herself.

He laughed too. "Sensitive spot?"

"Oh hush," she joked and bumped him firmly with her hip.

"All right, watch it wench unless you want a taste of my cutlass,"

"You wouldn't run a cheerleader through, would you, pirate-man?"

"I wouldn't run her through, but I might spank her ass, you know, just enough to make her squeal." He leaned in close, lowered his voice and said, "Ever had a pirate make you squeal?"

"Oh, my! Uh, no, actually I haven't, smarty."

He gave her ass a sharp smack with the flat of his scabbard. "Ow," she cried out in surprise, jerked her hips forward, then suddenly realized that his insolence and her stinging ass were turning her on.

He gave her another smack and said, "I told you I'd spank your butt, didn't I."

"That hurt," she replied, not knowing exactly what to say as she flushed and felt herself becoming wet.

"But, you liked it, didn't you, wench."

"I'm not telling."

"Ah, but you don't have to—pirates always know." He gave her a slow wink.

"Oh, they do, huh?" She laughed. "Are you a mind reader or something, pirate-man?"

"Something."

"Oh, really? Now you've got me curious, pirate-man."

"Is that all?"

"So, what do you think I'm thinking, mind-reader-pirate-man?"

"You're thinking that you wish I was a real pirate." He laughed and gently turned her around to face him. Looking into her eyes, he touched her cheek with his finger tips so softly she could barely feel it, as if she were something extremely rare and delicate, a priceless work of art that he couldn't resist touching.

She shivered again and took in a quick breath, surprised and a little shaken. His looks, size, and brashness excited her, frightened her a little also, but his tenderness made her feel safe and that turned her on more than anything else. This was no ordinary pirate. She was speechless for the moment.

"You're fun and prettier than even you know, " he said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"You really know how to get a girl's attention, don't you, pirate-man."

He leaned his head down to hers, but she pulled back, avoiding the kiss. Looking deeply into her eyes, he ran his hand down the small of her back and squeezed her buttock, eliciting a tiny whimper, then pulled her hair with his other hand, forcing her face up to his, and jerked her ass forward, pressing her mound firmly against his muscular thigh. A jolt, like an electric shock, ran from her nipples down to her clit and in that instant she knew that she was going to get fucked.

In that instant, the moment arrived. That exact moment in time when she consciously realized that she was going to get fucked, that split second moment-of-truth after which there was no turning back, that exact moment her will gave in to her primal urges, that exact moment she decided to intimately expose herself physically and emotionally to someone else, someone else's raw emotions and desires. Her moment was always a rush, yet this time, with someone new, someone unknown, someone maybe a bit dangerous, it was even greater—she was overwhelmed. She had never been held by a man so strong, had never, ever, felt such strength,. She moaned into his mouth and kissed him and gave in to the big strong pirate holding her—just like she had done a thousand times in her dreams.

The kiss surprised him. Not that she had kissed him, but how she had kissed—acquiescing as if nothing else existed but him and the kiss.

He ran his hand down to her pussy, then continued on between her legs to her ass, laid her back and scooped her up, holding her with one arm under her shoulders and the other between her thighs with his hand on the small of her back, his forearm pressing against her mound. She emitted a meek little groan, then said, "Oh, god," and kissed him more urgently, clamping his arm tightly between her thighs. He carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss, her crotch bouncing against his muscular bicep, and sat her on the side of the bed.

After carefully placing his hat on the chest of drawers, he stripped down to his knit boxers. Cathy's breath caught. She had never seen such a beautiful body—muscular, but not muscle bound, smooth, tan, toned, athletic. Without saying a word, he stepped in close to her, his crotch close to her face and as she had done time and again in her imagination, she reached out, pulled the pirate's pants down and eagerly took his cock into her mouth.

She stroked his cock while sucking it, twisting her hands around the shaft as she moved them up and down, then kissed and licked its length before running her tongue around the head and taking it back into her mouth. She bobbed and sucked, letting the head if his cock slide against the soft insides of her cheeks, then reached around to run her hands over his muscled ass before gripping it tightly, pulling it forward, fucking him with her mouth.

When she moaned and turned her heavy lidded eyes up to steal a glance at his expression, he almost lost control—almost grabbed her by the head and fucked her face for real. With his mouth agape, brow furrowed, and eyes half closed, he murmured, "Damn, wench, best ye quit that," and gently pressed her face away. She was good, better than he had anticipated and she had almost driven him over the edge.

"What's the matter pirate-man, this little wench too much for you?"

"Fuck," he growled, "now it's your turn, baby."

He pulled her sweater off and kissed the tops of her breasts while unfastening her bra. With her breasts free, he lay her back, splaying her hair in a puddle on the bed, removed her shoes, and pulled her bottoms off. Seeing her lying there completely nude, erect pink nipples contrasted by smooth pale skin and close cropped glistening pussy, took his breath for a moment. She was gorgeous naked, more beautiful than he had imagined.

Dropping to his knees, he kissed her feet and sucked her toes, then trailed kisses up the insides of her legs, switching from one to the other. By the time he reached her thighs, she was twitching and shivering. He bit the inside of her thighs lightly, one side, then the other, letting his lips drag slowly across her slit when he changed legs. She moaned and squirmed, trying to get his mouth on her sex but he held off. Then, sliding his large hands under her ass, he cupped her buttocks and lifted them to give his mouth better access to her pussy. He circled kisses around her slit, then spread it with his thumbs and began to gently lick, kiss, and suck her swollen labia, up and down, first one side, then the other as she squirmed and whimpered. She tasted sweet. Sweet and salty. Feminine.

"Oh, god, that's good, that's so good. You're getting me hot, so fucking hot," she murmured, clutching his head with both hands.

"Arrrr," he mumbled into her pussy, "an at's the way I wants ye, wench. Yer hot little cunny's droolin' for me big ol' hard cock an me soft tongue, ain't it, wench." He growled again, then began to lick her clit and slid his large middle finger into her, moving it around the forward inside of her pussy, searching for her magic spot.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh my fucking, god," she said and clutched his head.

"Come for me, wench," he said and drew her clit between his lips, sucking gently, letting his tongue circle it.

She emitted small little yelps, tossed her head and arched her back while clawing the bedspread. He ran his free arm over her abdomen, pinning her, preventing her from being able to get away from his mouth and finger. The strong pirate had her helpless and she loved it.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," she babbled and came, her abdomen jerking with contractions.

He didn't slow down at all, but began fingering her faster while continuing to suck her clit and hold her tight. She kicked and squealed, then came again, harder this time, shrieking, barely able to get her breath, her whole body jerking and writhing.

When he didn't let up this time, the sensations became too intense, almost painful, and she began to struggle, groaning loudly, bending forward at the waist and slamming back into the bed. Fighting to get him away from her clit, she pushed his head with all her might until he released her.

He slid up beside her. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Damn, pirate-man," she panted, "I thought I was going to pass out."

"We're just getting started, wench."

"Fuck, pirate-man, you're the Energizer Bunny. You scare me a little."

"Just mind like a good little wench and you have nothing to fear."

"And what if I don't, pirate-man?"

He kissed her tenderly on the lips, gently kneading her breast, then turned her over onto her stomach and pulled her across his legs. She giggled, suddenly realizing what was about to happen, and started to struggle, but it was futile. He positioned her across his left leg with her pussy against his knee, clamped his other leg across the backs of her thighs, and held the back of her neck with his hand, pinning her across his leg with her ass slightly raised.

"You, you better let me go, you, you big pirate," she said in a shaky voice.

"Are you going to mind?"

"No, and you can't make me," she said and began to struggle.

Chuckling, he ran his hand over her ass. He gave her right buttock a squeeze, then a pat, then a stinging smack—not hard enough to bruise, but just enough to get her attention. His big hand covered the whole cheek of her ass and immediately turned it pink.

She struggled harder and he smacked the other cheek.

"Damn, pirate-man, that hurts," she said, turned on by being so helplessly restrained, yet a little concerned. Her ass stung.

"You gonna mind, now?" He smacked her ass again.

"Yes, I'm gonna mind, you asshole," she said and quit struggling.

He smacked her again. "What did you say?"

"Yes sir, I'm gonna mind."

He caressed her warm, bright red ass and raised the knee that was under her pussy, pressing it against her soft slit. She began to move against his knee. He smacked her ass again.

"Ow!" she yelped. "What was that for?"

Running his hand over her ass, he asked, "I wanna know for sure that you're not gonna change your mind when I let you up. Are you gonna change your mind on me if I let you up?"

"No, I promise," she whined and ground against his knee.

"I love your pretty ass, you hot little wench. It looks good all red." He squeezed her ass, then ran his hand between her buttocks down to her pussy and slid his thumb into it. She moaned softly and started moving on his thumb.

He moved his leg, unpinning her, kneaded her tits with his free hand, and began strumming her clit with his fingers, pressing them toward his thumb in her pussy, more or less clamping her clitoris between his thumb and fingers massaging it inside and out. She raised her ass for him. "Oh god, pirate-man, that's good. Oh yes, baby, yes," she moaned.

Soon she was on her knees with her ass in the air, moving more rapidly against his hand while biting the bedspread and moaning loudly.

"If you keep on wiggling your ass like that, I'm gonna fuck you, Cathy. You don't want me to fuck you do you? Stick a big thick dick in you?"

"You get me so fucking hot."

Whispering gruffly into her ear, he said, "Do you want me to stick a big thick dick in that hot little pussy and fuck it? Fuck it good and hard? Want me to fuck you? Want me to fuck you good."

"Oh my god. Oh god. I'm gonna come again. I'm gonna come," she cried out and had another orgasm, collapsing next to him, face down.

He kissed her on the shoulder until her breathing returned to normal, then rolled her onto her back and kissed her on the lips. He loved to kiss her. She was good at it. Partly because of her soft, sensuous lips, but mostly because she liked to kiss, really liked it, and gave in to it. Each time he had kissed her she had immediately let herself go, dissolving into the kiss, instinctively moving her mouth and tongue as passion dictated, enjoying the sensation. No practiced, woman's magazine techniques for her—she was all natural. He moaned into her mouth and squeezed her breast. He loved her breasts too. She had assets.

"Damn, you're good," he said. "You really kiss good. "

"So do you, pirate-man. You make me hot. God, you make me hot."

He made love to her breasts then—took his time and focused all his attention entirely on her breasts. Using both hands, he kneaded them gently, caressed the undersides with the tips of his fingers and tweaked the nipples when his mouth wasn't on them. He tenderly squeezed first one and then the other into a cone, and slowly ran his tongue around its nipple. She could feel the rough texture of the top of his tongue as he slid it down the underside of her nipple, then the soft, wet bottom of his tongue as he rolled it up over the top, exciting the sensitive skin. Covering a nipple with his mouth, he got it warm and wet, then inhaled rapidly through his mouth, drawing air over the wet skin, chilling it with a blast of air. It aroused her even further and made her shiver. He was tender and gentle for a minute, kissing, caressing, and licking each breast as he moaned softly, then firm and rough, nipping, squeezing, and biting while grunting as if he were about to devour them. It was a new experience for her and it nearly made her come again. She had never before had that much attention paid solely to her breasts, never had them so completely stimulated and aroused. The other men she had been with, three including Doug, merely played with her breasts until she was ready to fuck and that usually didn't take long.