Halloween Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy got on his knees between her legs and ran his cock slowly through her slit. It is probably a learned thing, something that most men do, making sure the woman is wet enough to fuck—better for both parties. Cavemen probably did it. Regardless, it let her brain know that he was going to fuck her now and nothing short of an act of God could prevent it. Her brain sent the message and her body immediately responded—prepared to accept a cock. She moaned in expectation, eager for him, yet a tiny bit apprehensive, not knowing exactly what to expect. Still, it excited the hell out of her. His cock was thick, god was he thick, and she loved the thought of being filled with a big thick cock. She could hardly wait.

He eased his dick partway into her and paused, letting her adjust, making sure she was completely comfortable. He wanted this to be good for her, really good, good enough that she would get turned on when she looked back on it in the future. If not the best fuck of her life, then at least a memorable one.

"Damn," she said, feeling his girth.

She felt as if her hips were being pushed apart as he entered her and a feeling of fullness spread through her abdomen all the way up to her chest and down to her ass and thighs as he penetrated deeper. Groaning, she spread her legs wider, reached out to touch him, found his biceps, gripped them, and closed her eyes.

Holding her by the hips, he began to fuck her slowly, agonizingly so, and pressed his dick deeply into her, taking her breath for a moment. "Come on," she murmured, taunting him. "Fuck me. Fuck me like you mean it."

"I'm gonna fuck you. You just wait, wench." He pressed farther into her, causing her to emit a small grunt, then pulled back rapidly, leaving just the head of his dick in her, suddenly removing the feeling of fullness.

"Oh, god," she said and gripped his arms tighter as he repeated the slow in, fast out motion.

"You ready, wench?" he said and stroked her faster.

"Oh my god," she panted and began to move with him.

"That a girl. That's good, baby," he said. "That's so fucking good."

"Yes. Oh god, yes."

"You like my cock, baby? Huh? You like my cock?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"Oh, god. I love your cock. Give it to me."

Wrapping his arms around her, he began pounding her with more and more intensity, driving deeply into her, grunting, as she moaned and hugged him back. She had never felt so full. She could hardly breathe. He slid his middle finger into her ass and pressed upward against his dick. She squealed and dug her fingernails into his back.

"Is that gonna do it, baby?" he murmured, "Is that gonna do it?"

"Oh, god. Oh, fuck. Cock. Fuck. Oh my. Oh my g..god," she babbled nearing orgasm.

"Oh fuck, baby, fuck," he said, through clenched teeth, then groaned, driving his dick into her as far as it would go, spurting ropes of come as his whole body stiffened and jerked.

When she felt his load hit her cervix, her mouth went slack, she moaned loudly, then came making loud little shrieking noises.

As soon as his spasms subsided, he resumed pounding her—his dick hadn't even gone soft. A minute or so later, she squealed and came again. Still, he didn't let up—if anything, he began pumping her faster.

She had never felt anything like it. A big, strong, highly conditioned, seemingly unfatigable athlete holding her and pounding into her harder and faster than anything she had ever imagined. Overwhelmed, she quit moving—she couldn't move, nor did she need to. She just hung on and surrendered to him, letting the passion take her, withholding nothing, opening herself to him, reacting only with noises, kicks, and contractions as she came over and over. It continued until he came again with a hard shudder, sweating and breathing hard.

Wrapping her arms around him as the shivers subsided, she clutched him in a tight embrace and kissed him frantically as if she were trying to consume him completely. She wondered if she was feeling anything like what the female Black Widow felt.

They lay quietly for a few minutes, holding each other. "Oh my," Cathy said, finally regaining her breath, "Oh my. I don't think I'll ever be the same."

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked caressing her shoulder as she cuddled against his chest.

"Oh god yes, Tommy, I'm great. You have no idea. I've always wanted to be taken by a pirate."

"I've always wanted you, Cathy."

"Wanted me?"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "That first day in your class, I took one look at your ass and I fell in love."

"I had no idea. Maybe you should have let me know, pirate-man."

"Yeah, maybe so, maybe so." He kissed her forehead. "Better late than never, though. Don't you think, Cathy."

"Hell, yes, pirate-man."

"Do you trust me, Cathy?"

"I'm beginning to, pirate-man."

"I trust you, Cathy. I really do. I trust you a lot. I took a chance being with you tonight. I didn't know how you would react—hell you could have accused me of all sorts of things and I would have been in big trouble. I'm really glad that I took the chance."

"I'm glad that you did too, pirate-man. Real glad."

"Tell me something, Cathy. Did I pass your class—I mean did I really earn a P in there? I need to know. I won't tell anyone. I just need to know for myself."

"Oh Tommy. That's not fair, pirate-man." Her eyes teared up.

"Tell me if I did. I've got to know, Cathy. And I won't tell anyone. Ever. And there won't be any hard feelings—not now."

"Yes," she whispered. "You earned a P, pirate-man. I should have passed you. Damnit, I should have passed you." She began to cry softly.

"Why didn't you, Cathy?"

"I had an opportunity to make a big statement about athletics, Tommy. A statement that would be heard all over the country and I knew I might never get such an opportunity again. And I didn't know you then, Tommy. I didn't know you then and I figured you were like all the other athletes—pampered your whole life and given grades you didn't deserve. I'm sorry, Tommy, I am so sorry. God, I am sorry."

"What about the administration, Cathy? Why did they go along?"

"The publicity. The NCAA. They were afraid, Tommy. President Ellison was afraid of how it would look if they stepped in. At first, I was ready to change the grade, but they told me it would look bad on everyone and for me to stick by my guns. Then it became personal—all the personal attacks from the Athletic Department and all the questions from the press. I couldn't back down, Tommy. And I didn't know you then."

"Thanks, Cathy. I really needed you to tell me that." He kissed her forehead again, rolled out of the bed, and went into the bathroom.

When he returned, she held out her arms, inviting back to bed, but he began dressing and said, "I've got to go home and handle a few things right now, Cathy."

"Come on, baby, at least spend the rest of the night. We don't have much time before Doug gets back. Please, please, please."

He finished dressing and retrieved his hat. "I don't think I want to see you anymore, Cathy."

"You bastard! You lied to me! You said there wouldn't be any hard feelings. You lied."

"Yeah, but not like you did, Spice-girl. Not like you did."

Had he slapped her, she would not have looked more surprised. "Wh, what did you say? What did you call me?"

"Spice-girl. I called you Spice-girl, Cathy?"

"I, I don't understand."

"Don't you know who I am, Cherry Spice?"

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. You, you can't be. You can't be LJ."

"Oh, but I am, Cathy. I am Long John Silver. In the flesh. I lied about living in California."

"But, but, how? Oh my god. Computer Science. You are a Computer Science major."

"That's right, Cathy. I'm good with computers. I was afraid you would put it all together when I showed up dressed as a pirate, but you didn't. You didn't put it together when I stripped to my underwear, either."

"You hacked into my account? Is that what you did?"

"No, I didn't hack into your account—I didn't have to. Let's just say that I found Cherry Spice—it isn't all that difficult."

"You sorry son-of-a-bitch. You're real proud of yourself, aren't you, you motherfucker. You contacted me and lied."

"That's right, Cathy. I contacted Cherry Spice and discovered that you had a major thing for pirates. I just needed to find a way to play pirate with you for an evening. The Faculty Halloween Party was my ticket. All that was left was to get Doug out of the way. That took a little more doing because it all had to happen on Halloween night."

"What do you mean, get Doug out of the way?"

"Doug isn't playing golf, Cathy. He's with Cinderella. I got him hooked up online with Cinderella80. She always fantasized about Prince Charming and Doug likes to play dress up—they hit it off right away. Last night, they attended the Halloween Ball at the Ocean Forrest Hotel in Myrtle Beach. I think she lost a slipper going up the stairs to the mezzanine."

"Oh, no. No," she bawled.

"Oh, yes, baby."

"You did all of this for money? Is that it? You want to sue the University?"

"Well, I can always use money, Cathy, everybody can, and I want the University to settle my suit fairly. I'm not destitute, Cathy. I lied about that. The pros are still interested and my agent advanced me some money. That's my Escalade we rode in tonight."

"You liar."

"Mainly, Cathy, I just wanted to know the truth. I felt like I passed your course. Until tonight, I really didn't think you had out and out flunked me on purpose even though everyone told me different. I thought you were wrong , but I didn't think you had lied, and it's really bothered me that the University didn't stand behind me."

"Bull shit, you liar. What else did you lie about, you bastard."

"Most of what I said was the truth, Cathy. I really did enjoy your classes and I learned a lot. And I really did like you.. Everything I said about you is the truth. The other stuff you'll have to sort out for yourself—it really doesn't matter anyway."

"You motherfucker."

"And you're a student fucker."

"What? What do you mean, you asshole."

"I've fucked a lot of women, Cathy. It's one of the advantages of being an athlete. But you fucked me, remember, and tonight I fucked you back."

"You just wait, you won't get away with this. I'll get you back. I'll call the police right now and say that you raped me. I'll tell them that you were so obsessed that you hacked into my account and found me online—you're a stalker. That's what you are, a goddamn stalker who arranged this night and raped me. You just wait until I'm through with you. You don't know who you're fucking with, Long John Motherfucker."

"Won't work, Cathy. I've saved all the chat sessions, pictures, everything. I've got it all. You best leave me alone. "

"That just strengthens my claim that you stalked me. You'll be the biggest stalker on earth when I get through. You just wait, you son-of-a-bitch. You just wait."

"I've got tonight on video and audio, too, Cathy. Everything you did and everything you said from the time we entered the bedroom. You sucking my dick, you admitting what you and the school did to me, and you begging me to stay. The camera and microphone was in my hat and it's all been transmitted to a recorder in my car. Everything, Cathy. You can't do shit. Let it go."

"I should have known."

"Happy Halloween."

End