Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 02

Story Info
Receives a trick from cousin, instead of an incestuous treat.
8.6k words
3.59
38.5k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you, Jenna, what's your idea of the perfect man?"

I strained my ear to listen.

"Someone tall, well built, around thirty, and yeah, I'd like to do a black man, too," she said with a sexy laugh.

Apparently, she wasn't very choosy either. Again, except for the age and skin color, even I could fill that bill. It's typical how younger women want older men.

"You two may fall in love with the same guy," said my Mom with a big laugh.

Pick me. I wanted to interrupt their conversation. Pick me.

That's when it hit me. That's what I'll be for Halloween. I'll have Dave make me up as the perfect man for my cousin, a black man. Just as I'm sure he'll love the challenge, I'm sure that he can do it. I'll have him make me appear older, around thirty.

Suddenly, thoughts of having hot sex with my hot cousin consumed me. Only, how would I pull that off? I'd have to separate them and get her alone. Yet, they are never one without the other. They are always together. How the Hell am I going to get her alone? I need a plan, but what? I racked my brain trying to think of different scenarios and excuses on how to separate her from the others.

After I told Dave that I wanted him to transform me from a white man to a black man, the day of the dance, he told me to get to his house early. He told me that it would take several hours for him to do the makeup and the transformation. Only, I didn't know that I'd have to get naked in front of Dave.

"Ewww! Gross!"

What was I thinking? Duh, of course I'd have to get naked for him to spray paint me. We're friends, best friends, but Dave is gay and I'm not. I hated when he uttered the words.

"Take off all your clothes and stand up here."

Dave has always had a crush on me. I was more than uncomfortable standing on a pedestal while he spray painted the color on my naked body. Now, I had an idea of how a woman felt like to be so ogled.

I could tell by his sudden enthusiasm that he enjoyed seeing me naked, no doubt, just as he enjoyed holding my cock in his hand while he spray painted my balls a nice rich chocolate brown.

"Ewww! Gross!"

He inserted this gummy molded piece in my mouth that made my lips protrude a bit more and made my mouth wider. He gave me snow white caps for my teeth that made me wish my teeth were as white and made me realize how yellow my teeth are from drinking black coffee, no doubt. He made me a new nose that was a bit wider with larger nostrils. Lastly, he affixed a black curly wig to my head.

Suddenly, it all came together. Suddenly, I didn't feel like myself anymore. I felt like someone else. I felt like a black man.

When I looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but think of that book that I read in school, Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin, about a white man who dressed up like a black man to experience racism first hand in the south. Yet, I made a beautiful black man. I was such a nice color brown. I was freaking handsome. I looked better as a black man as I did a white man. Seeing myself like this made me wish I could dress up like a black man every day. Suddenly, I felt like attending the Obama rally that they were having downtown today, just to see if anyone would notice that I was a dorky white guy disguised as a proud black man.

He made me look like a cross between Muhammad Ali in his younger days when he was Cassius Clay, Arthur Ashe, the great tennis player who died of AIDS, and Tiger Woods. The brown spray paint, even my cock appeared bigger. So that's their secret. I looked good, real good. Strutting my stuff, I started walking back and forth in front of the mirror getting my cool walk down and talking some jive.

Since I have the body and the height of a boxer, I decided to play the role all the way and to go to the party dressed as a boxer. My choice of costume showed my beautiful black body. My costume consisted of a boxing robe, boxing trunks, boxing boots, and boxing gloves. I looked like a winner.

I scouted the room for my Witches of Eastwick, but there was no sign of them. Eager to arrive, I was early. I was nervous. I felt so exposed. I felt that someone was going to walk up to me and know that I wasn't black and take offense and call me a racist. Yet, no one did. Matter of fact, I received lots of looks from the ladies, black and white. I got there at 8pm and most of the party goers didn't start pouring in until after 9pm. Just as I was getting overly anxious wondering if they were going to show up, I saw them at the door paying to get in the dance.

Oh, my God. There they are and they are all dressed the same. They all wore the same black witches costume with the same big, black witches' hat with hoods dangling in the back. They looked like a cult. Definitely, they looked like a coven. The black costumes contrasted with their long, straight blonde hair, porcelain skin, and ruby lips. They looked good, real good. They reminded me of the women from the Robert Palmer's video, Addicted To Love, where all the women are dressed alike, have their hair and makeup the same, and look almost exactly alike. From the distance that I was away from them, they all looked the same. Just as I was about to walk closer, a tall, black Nubian princess asked me to dance.

She was hot. She was so freakin pretty. With her big tits spilling out over her top and her big, round ass protruding from the rear, she almost made me forget about my cousin, especially when we started dancing close, real close.

"For a black man, honey, you sure do have two left feet," she said laughing. "You dance like a white man."

"Sorry, I said. I don't dance."

"I know that," she said giving me a look. She looked over at another black man doing his thing on the dance floor. "I'm gonna go get me some of that."

If only she knew that I was a white guy disguised as a black man, surely, that would have explained it. She made me feel a bit foolish, but I was doing all of this for Jenna and for love. She left me for a short, black guy that could really get down and get it going on the dance floor. He was a dancing fool. He danced like James Brown. Now, he could really dance and he had people standing around him in a circle clapping. Yet, even though I couldn't dance anything but a slow dance, if I was able to pass as a black man with a hot, black woman, I knew that I could fool my cousin.

The five of them were already sitting at their table sipping their girlie drinks, when I finally approached.

"Hello, ladies."

Whatever Dave stuck in my mouth to make my lips protrude made me talk like a black guy, too. It was weird. That Dave is a genius.

"My name is..." Shit, what the Hell is my name? Suddenly, I couldn't think of a name. I almost said Jack. The only name befitting a black man that I could think of was that of the Defensive Lineman of the New England Patriots, Ty Warren. "...Tyrone," I said finally. "But you ladies can call me Ty."

"Hi Ty," said my aunt and giving me her best sexy smile.

"Let's dance," she said standing and grabbing me by the hand and practically dragging me to the dance floor.

"I'd love to suck his big, black cock," I heard my sister say to my mother, as I was walking away from their table. Damn, I never knew my sister was such a slut.

"Me first," said my Mom to my sister. "You can have sloppy seconds after I'm done fucking his black ass." Oh, my God, my Mom is a slut, too.

I was getting more than a little nervous here. Whatever happened to they don't have sex at these dances? Whatever happened to they just go to the dance to dance, drink, talk, and have some laughs while dressing up in costume? I knew it. I knew they were all swingers. I knew they were fucking and sucking men. I just knew it.

My aunt was dancing so close to me that I couldn't fit a playing card between us. Then, I felt her hand reach down and feel my cock. Oh, my God. Instinctively, I recoiled. Hot damn. Instantly, I had an erection. Instantly, I was horny and wanted to return the favor by feeling her pussy, but I didn't.

I thought about all those times that I wished my aunt would feel my cock and now here she is groping me. Only, this time was different. This time, I was totally immersed in thought over Jenna and I didn't want her to see me being groped by her mother. Certainly, I didn't want her to see me groping her mom, so I behaved myself and acted the gentleman that I know that I could be, especially now since I had good reason.

"Is all that for me?"

"Sure, Baby," I said turning my back to where Jenna was sitting. I didn't know what the Hell else to say. This was all so new, being at a swingers' dance and being groped by my aunt who, no doubt, changed my diaper when I was a baby.

"Maybe, later, you can come up to my room. I'm on the fifth floor," she said feeling the full length of my cock before giving it a playful squeeze and a good rub. She reached her hand in my pocket and squeezed my cock again while stuffing her plastic room key there.

The gentleman that I am, I escorted her back to her table and was about to ask Jenna to dance, when my Mom grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the dance floor.

Déjà vu, just like her sister, she was all over me, too. When we were dancing, she reached around behind her and lowered my hand to her ass. I couldn't believe it. I was feeling my Mom's ass, as she was practically humping me on the dance floor. Immediately, without feeling any panty line, I knew she wasn't wearing panties. Just like her twin sister, my Mom is a slut, too. Then, I felt her hand reach down the front of me. Mom was feeling my cock. Oh, my God. Suddenly, my erection stiffened.

When the music stopped, she too stuck her hand in my pocket, gave my erection a good feel and a gentle squeeze, and deposited her room key.

"Later," she said. Hurriedly before the next song started, I escorted her back to the table and quickly tried to reach Jenna, but my sister stood up to block my path. Now, it was my sister's turn. This was getting too weird.

"C'mon, dance with me, Ty," she said dragging me up to the dance floor. Only, I wanted to dance with Jenna before someone else asked her to dance. I didn't want to dance with my sister at a swingers' dance. That's even worse than dancing with your sister at the senior prom. I didn't want to lose this opportunity with Jenna. This whole thing was about Jenna and to trick Jenna into having sex with me and now everything is backfiring on me. If I wanted, I could have sex with my Mom, my aunt, and my sister. This is nuts.

Another slow dance, leaning the top part of her body back while pushing her pelvic area forward, my sister was grinding her hot body into my growing cock. Her pussy was so close to my cock that if we weren't wearing clothes, I'd be fucking her right there on the dance floor.

"Did I do that," she said looking down at the big bulge my cock made in my pants. "Did I get Tyrone all excited? Did I make you hard by grinding my wet pussy in your cock?" She reached down and felt my cock with a slow hand. "Oh, it feels so big. I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to stick it in my mouth and suck it."

My sister was such a slut. Even I was aghast by her promiscuity. Just as my aunt and mother was my sister was all over me. Her hands were everywhere. She was a freaking octopussy. She was grabbing my ass, feeling my cock, and practically dry humping me right there on the dance floor. She made me feel so violated. I was being sexually assaulted, only no one even noticed because everyone else on the dance floor was acting the same way.

I couldn't believe it when she too reached inside my pocket, felt the full length of my cock and deposited her room key, too. Literally, I had to pull her hand out before she jerked me off right there on the dance floor.

"I'll see you, later, Ty," she said giving me a sexy smile.

Finally, I was going to dance with my Jenna. Only, my sister-in-law, my brother's wife, surprised the shit out of me. Just as I was approaching Jenna, Joanne grabbed me from behind. She, too, grabbed me by the arm and dragged me up to the dance floor. She was all over me, as if we were at the senior prom. Grabbing my ass, feeling my cock, she put my hand on her tit. Immediately, I felt her nipple make an impression in the thin material of her witches' costume. I couldn't help myself. I'm a tit man and I started kneading her tit. Ever since I saw her tits at her wedding when her wedding gown fell in front of me, I wanted to feel them. She has nice knockers.

Then, she stood on her tippy-toes to whisper in my ear.

"I want to suck your big, black cock," she said reaching in my pocket to deposit her key. I was glad that I wore my pants that had deep pockets. "Then, I want you to fuck my wet pussy." Lifting the front of her costume, she took my hand, stuck it between her legs, and held it there while she humped me.

"You're so wet."

I just felt my sister-in-law's wet pussy. I couldn't believe it. She wasn't wearing any panties either. Then, she kissed me. It wasn't a peck. It was a soulful French kiss. I was French kissing my brother's wife. Her tongue was practically down my throat while her hand was feeling, rubbing, and kneading my cock.

"Then, after you fuck me, I want to blow you again," she said standing on her toes again. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your load."

My sister-in-law is a total slut. I had no idea. I always thought she was so nice. She takes her kids to church every Sunday.

Finally, finally, finally, it was Jenna's turn to dance.

"May I have this dance," I said.

"Sure," she said with a demure smile. If she was pretty before, she's so much prettier when she smiles. So far, Jenna was the only one acting like the lady that I've always known her to be. She was the only one who wasn't groping me and feeling my cock.

We dance, we talked, and we laughed. As if we were good friends, who we were, as if we had known one another all our lives, which we did, we were having a good time. We were really hitting it off, so much so that I walked her over to the bar and we sat and had a drink while the Witches of Eastwick stewed at their table. There was no way that I was going back there. I was afraid they'd attack me, strip off my clothes, and rape me. They were all depraved. They were wild animals. Besides, I didn't want any of them ruining my chances with Jenna. I didn't want her to think that I was that type of guy.

Who the Hell was I kidding? I am that type of guy. I'm here on false pretenses trying to trick and deceive my cousin into having hot sex with me. Yet, look at her. She's so beautiful. I love her. I really love her.

If it wasn't for wanting Jenna so bad, I would have been wild with excitement for the chance to bed my aunt, Jennie. I always wanted to fuck her. I was so in lust with her for years. Always, while jerking off over her, I wondered what she looked like naked. I wondered what it would be like to French kiss my aunt. I wondered what it would be like to make love to her, to really bang her in bed, and I wondered what it felt like to have my cock in her mouth.

I thought of all the times that I peeped on her while she was dressing and undress with the blinds open. I spent countless times jerking off over the thoughts of my Aunt Jennie sucking my cock. Yet, now that I have the chance to be with her and to see and touch her naked body, I don't want it and I don't want her. I want my beautiful Jenna.

If it wasn't for wanting Jenna so bad, I would have been wild with excitement for the chance to bed my Mom. I know it is so wrong to want to have sex with your mother, but all guys do. Now that you are a man, all guys want to hold and suckle the breast of their mother like you did when you were a baby.

I thought of all the times she exposed herself to me when coming out of the shower and putting her bathrobe over her nakedness, while pretending that I wasn't even there leering at her and lusting over her. I couldn't count the number of times she accidentally on purpose flashed me her tits, ass, and pussy. Over the years, a single Mom with me being the only male in the house, in her horny moments, no doubt, she flashed me plenty of up skirts of her panties and of her pussy when she wasn't wearing panties and down blouses of her bra and of her tits when she wasn't wearing a bra, especially whenever she had been drinking. Whenever she had been drinking, she was always all over me trying to kiss me and touch me.

I thought of all those times when she came home from work tired and asked me to give her a back massage. She'd strip down to her bikini panty and lay on her stomach on the bed in her bedroom. I'd spend my entire time rubbing her back and thighs while trying to steal peeks of her tits. She gave me a raging erection when she allowed me to touch the sides of her breasts. I used to fantasize while jerking off that I rolled her over and massaged her tits.

Then, I thought of all the times that I flashed my cock to her, when sitting in the living room wearing a bathrobe without wearing underwear. I thought of all those times that I paraded around her in my boxer shorts with an erection that occasionally made a surprise appearance. I thought of all those times she entered my bedroom without knocking and caught me masturbating over the thoughts of her having sex with me, which now gave me new and more fodder and made me jerk off over her even more.

I spent countless times jerking off over the thoughts of having sex with my mother. Yet, now that I have the chance to do it, now that she is more than willing for me to see her naked and to touch her naked body, while she sucks my cock, I don't want it and I don't want her. I want my beautiful Jenna.

If it wasn't for wanting Jenna so bad, I would have been wild with excitement for the chance to bed my sister. I thought of all the horny times I jerked off over the thoughts of my sister giving me a hand job or a blowjob. I thought of all those times that I wanted to bend her over the sink and stick my cock in her pussy while banging the top of her head against the wall.

I thought of all the times she teased me by parading around me just in her low cut bra and bikini panty. I remember all those times I ran up behind her and pulled down her panty for a flash of her ass or ran past her and lifted up her bra for a flash of her tits. I thought of all those times we wrestled on the floor or on the bed and I touched her everywhere accidentally on purpose, of course, and she accidentally on purpose felt my cock and my balls while trying to pin me. Just as I had flashed my Mom, I thought of all the times that I had flashed my cock to my sister and all the times she had stared at my cock whenever I flashed her.

I spent countless times jerking off over the thoughts of having sex with my sister. Yet, now that I have the chance, now that she wants me to kiss her and make love to her, now that she wants to suck my cock and wants me to cum in her mouth, I don't want it and I don't want her. I want my beautiful Jenna.

If it wasn't for wanting Jenna so bad, I would have been wild with excitement for the chance to bed my sister-in-law. Ever since my brother married her, I've been as attracted to her as I've been attracted to my sister. Maybe because they look so much alike, maybe because they could be sisters, twin sisters, that I so wanted to have sex with her, too.

I remembered even on her wedding day when she wore her low cut wedding gown and as my brother's best man, I was standing in front of her when she went to toss the bouquet. When she lifted her arms over her head and stretched to toss the flowers behind her, the entire front of her gown slipped down and I was rewarded with the most perfect view of her tits and nipples. I couldn't believe her tits where not two feet away. It took all the control that I had not to reach out and touch them and know to bend down and suck them. All that I could do was to stare at her B cup breasts and erect nipples. I imagined touching them, caressing them, feeling them, and sucking them.