Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her time pulling up her gown. She made eye contact with me, looked down at her tits, and back up at me again and gave me a wink before pulling up her gown. I certainly didn't think that she was flirting with me on her wedding day, but now in hindsight, especially after witnessing the way that she is acting now, she's a total slut and was flirting with me on her wedding day, no doubt.

I jerked off over that day and over seeing her tits for months. I jerked off over imagining what it would be like to feel and suck her tits and to go to bed with my sister-in-law and what it would be like to make love to her. I wondered what it would be like for her to give me a blowjob, to cum in her mouth, and to watch her swallow all that I had to give.

I spent countless times jerking off over the thoughts of having sex with my sister-in-law. Yet, now that I have the chance, now that she is willing to do me and to blow me, I don't want it and I don't want her. I want my beautiful Jenna.

Just as Jenna climbed down from the barstool and stood to leave, she slid her key across the bar to me. I couldn't believe it. Jenna wanted me. She wanted to experience a black man and a black cock. As a beautiful black man, I was, indeed, Jenna's dream man.

"Maybe, later, we can have a drink and finish..." she said with a pause and reaching out to touch my hand with her perfect little fingers, "...our conversation."

She was the only one who didn't grab my cock and she was the only one who I wanted to grab my cock.

Still, I couldn't believe it. My plan was working perfectly. Only, in my excitement over Jenna giving me her key, I picked up her key and put it in my pocket, the same pocket with all the other keys. I didn't even think to look at the number. I was so high up on Cloud 9 that it didn't dawn on me to look at the key before pocketing it. Now, what? I'm so freaking dumb. I couldn't believe that I did that.

I know, I'll just wait and watch them and when they leave to take the elevator up to their room, I'll take the stairs and see which room Jenna enters. Yeah, that's what I do. I'll follow them, later. Problem solved. No problem.

It was nearly midnight and the party was ending. The DJ announced that they were opening the orgy suite of rooms for those who were interested. I hoped that Jenna wouldn't go to the orgy room. I didn't want her to be with anyone else. I only wanted her to be with me. I didn't want her fucking and/or sucking some swinging guy. Conversely, I hoped that my Mom, aunt, sister, and sister-in-law would go to the orgy room and that Jenna would go back to her room alone. I was so hoping to get Jenna alone.

Just as planned, while they all waited for the elevator, I ran to the exit and raced up the stairs. Five flights of stairs at full bore. I was sweating and out of breath by the time I reached the fifth floor. Just as I peered out the window of the exit door, I saw the five of them walking down the hall talking and laughing.

Are you kidding me? They had their hoods on and their backs were to me. From the back, I couldn't tell one from the other. From the back, they all looked exactly the same. Except for the hoods over their hats, the looked like Nuns. Only, there was nothing saintly about these women. They only time they fell to their knees was to suck cock and not to pray. Then, they all entered different rooms at the same time. No! This can't be happening.

There was nothing else for me to do but to try a key and if that was the wrong room to excuse myself and try another key. What else could I do? Surely, they would understand that I opened their door in error. Surely, they wouldn't get mad at me. Would they?

Had it not been that I was totally in love with Jenna, I would have been so excited that I could be intimate with my Mom, my aunt, my sister, and/or my sister-in-law, but I just wanted my beautiful Jenna. I love her and I didn't want anyone else but her.

Okay, it's now or never. I couldn't help but think of Monty Hall when he was the Master of Ceremonies for Let's Make A Deal. Only, the contestants on that show had only three doors from which to choose. I had five. Is it door number one? Is it door number two? Is it door number three? Is it door number four? Or is it door number five? I was so nervous. I didn't know which door to try first.

I pulled the keys from my pocket and looked at them all, 511, 513, 515, 517, and 519. I was hoping that 511 was my lucky number. I pocketed the other four keys, pushed 511 in the slot, watched for the green light, and opened the door.

It was dark, but my eyes adjusted enough that I could see there was someone was on the bed. Only, I couldn't see who it was. She was already way ahead of me. She was naked.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I like foreplay and whoever this broad was, whether it was my Mom, my aunt, my sister, my sister-in-law or the love of my life, Jenna, she went straight for my cock.

"Zippppp!"

My cock was out, in her hand, and in her mouth within a second. Whoever this was, she was giving me the blowjob of my young life. Never have I experienced a blowjob as good. Whoever this was could really suck cock. Oh, my God, she was a great cocksucker. I couldn't help myself. I just had to reach down and fondle her tits. I mean, they were right there for the feeling and I love tits. Certainly, whoever she was, she had nice ones. I was feeling the weight of her breast in my palm while fingering her nipples when she removed my cock from her mouth for an instant to speak.

"You can cum in my mouth, Baby," she said. Immediately, I recognized her voice. It was my Mom.

Oh, my God. Suddenly, I was so embarrassed for her. She'll be so pissed at me when she discovers that she just sucked her son's cock. She'll never find out. I'll never tell her.

When I thought of all the times that I jerked off over this magical moment, normally, I would have been so excited that my mother was sucking my cock, instead I was grossed out. Normally, at this point I would have shot my load in my mother's mouth, pushed her back on the bed and fucked her, but I just wanted to leave to try door #2, so I did.

"Wait! Where you going, baby? Did I say something wrong?"

Quickly, I zipped up and dashed out. I looked down at the four keys in my hand and tried 513. What are the odds?

Again, I inserted the key in the door, waited for the light to go green, and pressed down on the handle. It was dark inside the room and again, once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see that there was a naked form on the bed. Just as before, she reached for my zipper.

"Zippppp!"

What is it with these women? Why are they all so horny? It must run in my family. My cock was out and in her mouth before I could say anything. I was hoping to kiss her first. I figured that I could Jenna by kissing whoever this was who was now sucking my cock. Only, her mouth was already busy blowing me. It felt so good. Her mouth fit perfectly around my cock and I hoped it was my beautiful Jenna.

She stroked me while I fondled her tits. Just as did my mother, she had nice tits, too. Her tongue was magical and her lips placed the exact pressure that I needed to get excited. It felt good when she cupped and caressed my balls in her little hand while blowing me. Surely, this is my sweet baby Jenna.

"You can cum in my mouth, Baby," she said.

Immediately, I recognized her voice. It was my sister-in-law. My brother would be so pissed at me if he knew his wife was sucking my cock. Every guy's dream to have your sister-in-law giving you a blowjob and all I could think about was Jenna.

Oh, my God. Suddenly, I was so embarrassed for her. She'll be so pissed at me when she discovers that she just sucked her brother-in-law's cock. She'll never find out. I'll never tell her.

I remembered back when her wedding gown fell and she exposed her tits to me. This was the moment that I had jerked off over so many times. Now, with her tits in my hand and my cock in her mouth, normally, I would have been excited that my sister-in-law was sucking my cock. Normally, at this point I would have shot my load in my sister-in-law's mouth, but I just wanted to leave to try door #3, so I did.

"Wait! Where you going, baby? Did I say something wrong?"

Quickly, I zipped up and dashed out. I looked down at the three keys in my hand and tried 515. Again, what are the odds? Surely, now, they are in my favor.

I inserted the key, waited for the green light, and pushed down on the handle. Again, it was dark inside the room and again, my eyes quickly adjusted quickly to the darkness. I could see that there was a naked form on the bed. Just as before, she reached for my zipper. This is crazy. These women are all depraved. It has to be that I'm disguised as a black man. That has to be that they all have the same fantasy of doing a black man.

"Zippppp!"

My cock was out and in her mouth before I could say anything. Again, I was hoping to kiss her first or at least have a bit of conversation. I wondered if it was always like this for my black counterparts. Experiencing the horniness of these women made me wish that I had been born a black man instead of a white man.

I figured that I could tell by kissing her who I was blowing me, but she didn't give me the chance. Only, her mouth felt so good around my cock and I hoped it was my beautiful Jenna. She was giving me a great blowjob, as good, if not better than the other two who were just blowing me, my mother and my sister-in-law.

I couldn't help myself and reached down to fondle her tits. Her tits felt exactly like my mother's and my sister-in-law's tits. They were all the same size and firmness and they all had the same nipples. They felt incredible in my hands.

"You can cum in my mouth, Baby," she said. Immediately, I recognized her voice.

It was my aunt. Now, when I thought of all the times that I used to dream about and fantasize about my aunt sucking my prick, as I jerked off in my bedroom while in bed, it was difficult to pull my prick from her mouth, but I wanted her daughter. I was in love with Jenna. Besides, if everything worked out as planned, my aunt may be my future mother-in-law. Now, how would that look if the woman who was previously my aunt and now my mother-in-law had already sucked my cock? How could I face her at the wedding?

Oh, my God. Suddenly, I was so embarrassed for her. She'll be so pissed at me when she discovers that she just sucked her nephew's cock. She'll never find out. I'll never tell her.

My fantasy come true, normally, I would have been excited that my aunt was sucking my cock. Normally, at this point I would have shot my load in my aunt's mouth, but I just wanted to leave to try door #4, so I did.

"Wait! Where you going, baby? Did I say something wrong?"

Quickly, I zipped up and dashed out. I looked down at the two keys in my hand. This time, I decided to play it smart. I decided to try door 519 instead of door 517. Certainly, now, with only two keys left the odds are with me.

Again, I inserted the key, waited from the green light, and gained admittance to the room. It was dark inside the room and again, as soon as my eyes adjusted from the light in the hall to the darkness of the room, I could see that there was a naked form on the bed. Just as before, she reached for my zipper. This is crazy, this is nuts, this is unbelievable that all the women in this family love sucking cock, especially black cock, so much.

"Zippppp!"

My cock was out and in her mouth before I could say anything. Again, I was hoping to kiss her first. I figured that I could tell by kissing whoever it was sucking my cock. Only, she never gave me the chance. Again, I was hoping for some conversation. Only, her mouth felt so good around my cock and I truly hoped, this time, that it was my beautiful Jenna who was sucking my prick.

She was giving me the greatest blowjob. She was a professional at sucking cock and now in hindsight, I sincerely hoped to God that it wasn't Jenna because I didn't want to think that Jenna had become a professional cocksucker by sucking so many cocks and giving so many blowjobs. As grossed out by the thoughts of it now and as excited by the thoughts that I would have been, had it not been for wanting to be with Jenna so much, I hoped that it was my sister sucking my cock and not Jenna.

I reached down and felt her tits. Just as all the other tits, her tits felt exactly the same. They were perfect in every way. I loved her tits. She had wonderful tits.

"You can cum in my mouth, Baby," she said. Immediately, I recognized her voice.

Yep! Sure enough, it was my sister. She's such a total slut. I was relieved that it was my sister who was the professional cocksucker and not my sweet, innocent Jena. Oh, my God, my sister was blowing me. I couldn't believe it. Now, when I thought of all the times that I used to dream about and fantasize about my sister sucking my prick, as I jerked off in my bedroom while in bed, but I wanted my cousin. I was in love with my beautiful Jena. I only wanted her sucking my cock and no one else.

Oh, my God. Suddenly, I was so embarrassed for her. She'll be so pissed at me when she discovers that she just sucked her brother's cock. She'll never find out. I'll never tell her.

Normally, I would have been so excited that my sister was sucking my cock. Normally, at this point I would have shot my load in my sister's mouth, pushed her back on the bed and fucked her hard, really hard, but I just wanted to leave. I was excited about going to door number #5, so I did.

"Wait! Where you going, baby? Did I say something wrong?"

Quickly, I zipped up and dashed out. I looked down at the last key that I held in my hand. I was so excited that my hand was shaking. As luck and fate, and being that it was the last key would have it, I knew that Jenna, my love, was behind this door. I inserted the key, watched for the green light, and opened it slowly.

I was so happy. I was so excited. This is it. Finally, I'm alone with my cousin, my love, my beautiful Jenna.

Again, it was dark inside the room and again, as soon as my eyes adjusted from the bright light in the hall to the darkness of the room, I could see that there was a naked form on the bed. I walked closer to the bed. I was so very excited. I just wanted to hold her and kiss her and make love to her. Only, just as before, she reached for my zipper. This is nuts. Damn, even Jenna wants a black cock in her mouth.

"Zippppp!"

Yet, it was okay because finally, I knew it was Jenna, my cousin and my love, sucking my cock. Finally, I knew I was going to get the best blowjob of my life from the woman of my dreams.

Just as I had done with my mother, my sister-in-law, my aunt, and my sister, I reached down and felt her tits. She had beautiful tits only; I noticed that they weren't as firm as the others and that they sagged a little. Even though I thought that weird, I didn't think anything of it. I was too delighted that Jenna was sucking my cock.

Just as I was about to let loose with a huge gob of cum that had been welling up inside me from the blowjob my mother, my sister-in-law, my aunt, and my sister gave me, she spoke.

"You can cum in my mouth, Baby," she said. Immediately, I recognized her voice.

It was my grandmother. Now, I knew that I had been had. Now, I knew that they all knew that I was just trying to have incestuous sex with my cousin and the Witches of Eastwick; I told you that they were all evil witches, had played a Halloween trick on me. I felt like such an idiot. I couldn't believe they all knew. I couldn't believe they tricked me and denied me the chance to have sex with the only one who I wanted to have sex with, my cousin. Moreover, I couldn't believe my grandmother was giving me a blowjob.

Oh, my God. Suddenly, I was so embarrassed for her. She'll be so pissed at me when she discovers that she just sucked her grandson's cock. She'll never find out. I'll never tell her. Yet, wait, she must have known. This whole thing was a ruse. It all had been planned. That's why my Mom had left the invitation on the kitchen table where she knew I'd see it.

Normally, I would have been excited that my grandmother was sucking my cock. Normally, at this point I would have shot my load in my grandmother's mouth, pushed her back on the bed and fucked her, but I just wanted to leave to find my beautiful Jena.

I was so very embarrassed. I felt so played and betrayed. I felt so used and abused. I felt like a piece of man meat. Normally, I would have loved feeling used and abused and feeling like a piece of man meat, but I just wanted my beautiful Jenna. I just wanted to go find her and try and explain. I hoped she wasn't mad at me. I hoped that she would think all this funny. I hoped she would understand. I hoped she wasn't in the orgy room with another.

Then, I thought of my Mom sucking my cock, while I felt her tits. I thought of my sister-in-law sucking my cock, while I felt her tits. I thought of my aunt sucking my cock, while I felt her tits. I thought of my sister sucking my cock, while I felt her tits. I thought of my grandmother sucking my cock, while I felt her tits. I had such a huge erection thinking that all of my female relatives had sucked my cock.

I figured if Jenna was mad at me, if Jenna no longer wanted to talk to me, that I'd get with my Mom, my sister-in-law, my aunt, my sister, and even my grandmother to ease my sorrow, sooth my disappointment, and erase the rejection that I would surely feel by Jenna's anger. I'd have a giant orgy with my Mom, my aunt, my grandmother, my sister-in-law, and my sister. What the Hell, why waste the evening?

With my cock still buried in my grandmother's mouth, just as I was getting ready to leave, the door opened and someone turned on the light. There in the doorway was my Mom, my aunt, my sister, and my sister-in-law. I looked down and there was my grandmother naked. Damn, Grandma still has a hot body. My grandmother was still holding onto my cock and stroking me and I was still feeling her tit and fondling her nipple.

"Dave told us about your incestuous plan," said my mother with a laugh. Then, they all started cackling, just like the witches that they surely are. I was so humiliated.

"Yet, we aren't going to stop you from your beloved, Jenna. You two have loved one another since forever. She's in the next room," said my aunt handing me the key.

I pulled away from my grandmother and accepted the key from my aunt. She hugged me and give me a kiss on the lips. Quickly, I zipped myself.

"You have our blessing," said my grandmother.

"Thank you, Granny and thank you, Granny," I said again looking down at her tits and watching her as she wiped my precum from her lip.

"My pleasure, Jackie," she said. She always called me Jackie.

They all gave me a hug. I was so very happy. I was so very excited that finally, I was going to be with my Jenna. I couldn't wait. I was ecstatic. I couldn't believe it. For my aunt to give me her blessing, Jenna must already be in agreement with me and her being together as husband and wife, I hoped.

I looked at the key, 521. I opened the door. Again, it was so dark. Still, my eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness of the room and I could see a naked form on the bed. It's Jenna. It has to be. I have no other female relatives, I thought to myself with a laugh. No doubt, it is my beautiful Jenna. I couldn't believe, finally, I was going to be intimate with her. Only, just as it was before, it was again.

"Zippppp!"

My cock was out and in her precious little hand. She stroked me before she took me in her mouth. I could feel her warm, wet tongue circle the head of my cock. I could feel her full lips loving me suck me off. I could feel her little hand as she stroked me while sucking me.