Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to kiss her first. I wanted to hold and hug her first. I wanted to talk to her about us and about our future first. Yet, that was okay. It was Jenna after all sucking my cock and no one else.

She was giving me such an incredible blowjob. I couldn't believe that she was giving me a better blowjob than my sister, the professional cocksucker, was had given me. She was unbelievable. She knew exactly what I wanted and what I needed to cum in her sweet, innocent mouth. The fact that she was sucking my cock so well was a bit disconcerting. I mean, she must have had lots of practice to be this good and, certainly, she was the best cocksucker that I have ever experienced. Yet, what did it matter if she had sucked ten or a hundred cocks. She was the woman that I loved and I was finally happy to be with her.

"Oh, Jenna, that feels so good. You are an amazing cocksucker."

"Thank you, Jack."

"Dave! What the fuck! You fucking asshole!"

Again, just as it was before, my Mom, my aunt, my sister, my sister-in-law, and my grandmother opened the door and snapped on the light.

"Here, Jack," said my Mom handing me a seventh key. "Go to her. She's waiting for you in the next room."

I hesitated. I was afraid what or who the Hell was behind door number seven. I looked down at the key and it was 523. Not knowing what to expect, I gingerly opened the door and snapped on the light. There was my Jenna lying on the bed naked and patiently waiting for me. She was laughing. She must have known the trick they had all played on me.

She has such a beautiful body. I took her all in, her pretty face, her perky tits, her flat stomach, her trimmed pussy, and her shapely legs.

"I love you, Jenna."

"I love you, Jack."

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

She was so beautiful and I was so very excited. She opened her arms wide for me. Quickly, I stripped off my clothes and joined her on the bed.

I fell between her legs and devoured her pussy. Within minutes, I had her wiggling all over the bed moaning. I lapped up all her pussy juices with my tongue while teasing her clit with my index finger and fucking her with my long, third finger. I loved the sounds she made when she came. It was a soft whimper.

Then, she went down on me. She made herself comfortable between my legs and took my cock in her hand and stroked me.

"You're been waiting for this for a long time, Jack, and I've been dying to blow you."

"You have? I know that I sure have been waiting to feel your mouth on my cock, Jenna."

I watched as she took my cock in her mouth. She made eye contact with me and stared up at me as she stroked and sucked my cock. It was so hot to watch her blow me. I reached up and felt her tits and fingered her nipples.

Then, we made love. We fucked like animals. I couldn't stop kissing her. I was making out with my cousin. Never have I been as excited.

I rolled her over and she got on top while I humped her hard. Just as it was in my dreams, I watched her tits sway side to side and bounce up and down. Then, I rolled her over again and I was on top of her fucking her hard, really hard. She was cumming again. I held back and waited for her to orgasm and just as she did, I shot my load in her pussy. It was amazing. It was, without doubt, the best sex I ever had in my life.

It's been over twenty years now since we've been together. We found a great tar paper shack in West Virginia where we home schooled our triplet boys, Dwayne, Dwayne, and Larry. Larry is the bright one of the lot. He finished his education and proudly graduated from the third grade just last year on his 18th birthday. Unable to read or write Dwayne and Dwayne just giggle, but they are good kids, I mean, young men.

My Mom, my aunt, my sister, my sister-in-law, my brother, their kids, and my grandmother, we all live together in the same shack and we all sleep in the same bed.

Yet, it doesn't matter. I have my Jenna. I'm a happy man. Happy Halloween.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.