Halloween Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if you get jealous?"

"Then I'll cough, and you will know to stop."

I went quiet again. The champagne glass was empty by now. I placed it on a table next to us.

"Ok, I'll do it."

#

It took me a while to make out who should be the lucky man. I looked out over the big ball room. Suddenly I saw him. He was dressed in black trousers made out of some flowing material. The white silk shirt had ruffles down the front and by the cuffs. A dark red satin cape hung over his shoulders. Feeling my gaze he turned around and met my eyes. His blonde wavy hair framing his face. He smiled, and that's when I saw his fangs.

We all know how cliché it is. Being seduced by a vampire on Halloween. But this time I was the one performing the seduction. And the vampire before me was not real, but one of Eric's colleagues. I knew his name was Steve and that he worked in the finance department. Steve only knew him vaguely, they didn't meet very often. That was a good thing, at least there wouldn't be too big a risk they'd run into each other and feel awkward in the future.

After swinging another glass of champagne in order to still my growing nerves, I started to approach him. Suddenly I was very happy I had taken a couple of acting classes at Uni, and I started to look at everything like a movie. I was the actress, and I had to get into character. This was the old Gina. Wild Gina who used to dance on the tables, not the Gina who sat at home watching home interior shows on TV. I straightened my posture, making myself look taller. My stomach was drawn in, shoulders slightly pulled back and chest out. With a confident stride I reached him.

"Hello there," I said, giving him a dazzling smile. "Great party, don't you think?"

He turned around. "It's not too bad."

"Oh, do you know any way of making it better?" I asked, shooting him a flirtatious glance.

"Actually, it seems to have gotten better..." he said and smiled. "I'm Steve." He held out his hand.

"You're flattering me," I said and shook his hand.

"If I flatter you, you're worth it."

"Thanks, have you been with the firm long?"

"About five years."

"I take it you like it here then?"

"It's good, and the salary's not too bad." Steve put on his most charming smile. "So, where is your husband or boyfriend?"

"He's somewhere around here," I answered with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Oh?" Steve said, picking up the change of tone. "Why would he not be with his wife?"

"I don't know," I said. "We haven't seen each other much lately, if you know what I mean." I pouted a little while absentmindedly twirling a pigtail.

"If you were my wife, I would never leave your side," Steve said, his eyes roaming over my body. I could see him resting by the generous cleavage, then moving down my shapely legs and back to my face.

"How about a walk?" He asked. "It's beautiful night, and not too cold."

I hesitated.

"A break from your troubles might be good for you."

Smiling I nodded and accepted his offered. As we left the ball room I took a quick glance over my shoulder. Eric was not far behind us, and as we entered the hotel garden on the backside, I could see him carefully following us.

We sat down on a marble bench further away from the festivities. There was a wide hedge around us, and only one entrance through it. If anyone turned up, we would have time to make ourselves look somewhat representable.

"That was nice," Steve said and stretched. "A bit of fresh air, and it's kinda nice to get away from all the people for a while."

He turned around to face me. "Don't you agree?"

"Oh yes, it's nice with a bit of privacy," I agreed.

"Are you cold?" Steve asked when seeing me shiver.

"Not that much, just a bit."

"Here, let's share the cape," he said and sat down beside me, wrapping us both in the cape. The satin felt soft on my legs, and Steve was nice. We conversed for a while about general things; life, work and interests.

"Seems like I've made you forget your troubles," Steve said after a while. I smiled up at him.

"Seems like it."

"You're nice." He smiled, and I could see the sharp incisors gleam in the moonlight.

"Those things look dangerous," I giggled.

"They're cool, aren't they?" Steve laughed. "Women seem to dig them too, I've had quite a few offers from women tonight, asking me to sink my fangs into them."

I laughed. "So, did you do it?"

"Sink my fangs into their necks?"

"Mmmm, or are you an Incubus who feeds on their sexual energy instead?" I grinned teasingly at him.

"Ooh, can't I be both?" Steve grinned back. "I wouldn't mind biting a beautiful lady in the pale moonlight. Neither would I say no to feeding on her sexual energy!"

"Vampires!" I said in the same tone as you would say 'men!'"

"So, miss naughty school girl, would you report me to the principal if I bit your neck?" Steve leaned in closer, and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"No, I wouldn't," I smiled. "But I can't promise I won't scream."

"Screaming just makes it better..." And with that Steve leaned forward and I could feel the tip of his tongue tickle my collarbone. And then I felt a hand suddenly close on mine. Cold from the marble it was, and just about as strong. The hand tightened its grip the same instant I felt him bite down. My eyes snapped open in the darkness and his lips graced my skin. The bite was expected, but the strength by which he did it was a surprise. I could actually feel the teeth, and a small amount of pain registered in my brain. The pain slowly increased as he bit down harder, but also soothed the spot with his tongue. Pure sensation was driving through my body. My pulse started racing and I felt a growing excitement.

He took me right there on the hard cold bench. Hungrily he kissed my neck, and moved down along the rest of my body. Planting hard kisses all over me. With confident hands he kneaded my breasts roughly, and when sucking my hard nipples it almost felt as if he would draw blood. He was quick and rough, so I applied the same to my way of handling him. Perhaps it was due to the cold and fear of somebody noticing us, or it was the way he always did it. I didn't care, all I cared about was Eric who I knew hid behind the hedge. What was he thinking? Feeling? Was watching his wife having her nipples sucked hard, and giving another man a handjob, a turn on for him?

"Spread your legs," Steve hissed. I did. He sat down between my stocking clad legs, and started to caress them.

"I love the stockings," he said, while moving his hand further in towards my hot sex. "Spread them more."

I did as he said, but apparently he wasn't content, because he grabbed my legs and with a quick movement pushed them even further apart. The pleated skirt rode up my thighs, making my black thong visible.

"Mmm, you're absolutely gorgeous," Steve murmured. "I can't wait to eat you out." And with that he dove in. I could feel his tongue on the fabric, pushing it into me. Tickling me.

"Ooh!" I exclaimed, and leaned back, gripping the end of the bench to steady myself.

Steve put his hands on my hips and started to pull the thong down. As he did, he briefly gave my ass a squeeze. As he pulled down the thong, he could see the fabric clinging to my wet pussy. I moaned as the cold air hit my trimmed pussy lips.

As Steve tossed the thong to the side, he continued to play with Gina's pussy using his hand. With his palm he massaged the mound and lips, helping to spread the juices all over. She was lubricating a lot more now, and Steve sure as hell was enjoying himself!

Eric couldn't believe his eyes. Only a few metres away he could see Steve going down on his wife. From where he was sitting he had perfect view, and he could see how Steve kissed and licked the outer lips of Gina's wet pussy. He could even see the pussy juices glistening in the moonlight. Watching Steve trailing his tongue in circles around Gina's pussy and spreading her pink folds, got Eric more aroused than he had ever been. In a way he didn't understand it, after all, it was his wife with another man! Still, something about it made Eric hot all over.

As he watched Gina's face, he could tell she had started to enjoy the treat Steve was giving her. When Steve stuck out his tongue and dipped it into her pussy, she let out a loud moan. Her body had started to relax more, and she began to give in to Steve's administrations.

I could feel him scooping up my juices. His tongue making circles and spelling out the alphabet all over my inner lips. In the beginning I thought of Eric, but pretty soon I forgot about him watching, and just let myself go. It felt so nice to have someone lick me again! I could feel my pussy producing large amounts of fluid.

Steve decided to slide two fingers into her soaked hole and wiggled them around in a 'come here' motion. He could feel how Gina's hips raised off the bench and meeting his hand.

"I think you just hit my G-spot," Gina panted.

"Good," Steve said, and inserted another finger. Then he clamped his mouth to her wet sex and began to lick his way up to her clit. Gina's thighs began to vibrate, and as she felt his tongue over her clit, she gasped out loud.

Eric could see Steve placing his entire mouth over his wife's clit, and slowly and loudly he sucked it into his mouth, all while using his tongue to glide back and forth over the rest of her sensitive areas. His own cock was rock hard by now, and with a quick hand movement Eric had freed it from it's confinements. The air was cold, but his cock felt warm in his hand. He began to move his hand in a rhythmic pumping motion. All while watching his wife with another man.

"Ugh! I think I'm going to cum!" Gina moaned. Steve continued to lick and suck her clit, while increasing the in and out motion of his fingers. Suddenly he could see her hips rise again, this time stiffening in the air for a few seconds, and then he felt her pussy muscles clench down on his fingers.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful!" I screamed. Having Steves fingers still plunging in and out made the orgasm wonderfully intense. The fact that he also kept up the licking and sucking was an added bonus. Still, it was the feeling of those three fingers pushing in and out of me that god me going. Suddenly I heard a cough nearby. The orgasm was over, and I opened my eyes. Steve was between my legs, face glistening from my juices.

"That was great," I said and smiled sweetly. "But I have to go now."

He looked at me perplexed. "Go? Now? But we just started!"

"I'm sorry babe," I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I really have to leave now." And with that I pushed him away in a gentle, yet firm manner. I grabbed my thong from the bench. As I was still soaking wet from the orgasm, there really was no point in putting the thong back on, so I folded it and put it into my handbag. With a quick look in the small cosmetic mirror I always carried along, I could see my cheeks had that pinkish afterglow that only sex can give. I redid my pigtails, and adjusted my skirt. The wind blew cold underneath it on my naked pussy, but I could handle it. In fact, I was more worried about getting aroused by the wind's caresses, than by feeling cold.

"Thanks for a wonderful walk," I said, before leaving a still perplexed Steve in the garden.

#

"Let's get the hell outta here!" Eric said as soon as he dared showing himself. Steve was still in the garden, but Eric grabbed my hand and started to drag me in the direction of the car park.

"Wow! Take it easy!"

"I can't, am too damn horny for that." And with that he ushered me towards our car.

"Get into the car," he ordered. I did as he said, and Eric jumped behind the wheels and revved the engine. Suddenly he turned around and kissed me passionately.

"Mmphf, what was that for?"

"For the best wife in the world," Eric replied. "You're the greatest, if you had any idea how turned on I was by watching him eat you out!"

I couldn't help smiling at Eric. He was acting like a kid, but I liked it. For the first time in a long while I felt like when we first got together. We had loved trying out new things, and now and then tried to make fantasies become reality. Now we were back to those times.

While driving home Eric kept glancing over at my legs.

"You're still wet from that orgasm, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Show me."

I let the skirt ride up my thighs by parting my legs for him to see. The short pubic hair was sticking to my pussy due to the previous lubrication.

"Part the lips."

I let two fingers part the outer lips, showing off the smaller. My sex was still red from the blood flow after the orgasm, and I was still fairly wet.

"Touch yourself," my husband said in a low voice. "I want you to touch yourself."

Spreading the lips wider with my left hand, I slipped two fingers into my moist pussy. Slowly moving them in and out, I let my other hand play with the clit. After the previous orgasm it was usually easier to cum again, and it didn't take long before I had increased the tempo.

"Yes," Eric said huskily. "Keep it up. Keep rubbing yourself. Play with your clit."

"I'm almost there Eric!" My breath was heavier and I could feel an approaching orgasm.

"Keep working on your clit!" Eric said, and before I knew it he had pulled away my hand, and substituted my fingers with his. In a frantic fucking motion he helped bring me off.

"Eric! I'm cumming!" The orgasm was not the most intense one I've ever had, but it was very good. Definitely deserved a place among the top 10.

#

We must have set a new record in driving home. As we stumbled into the house we were practically ripping each other's clothes off. Eric ripped open my white blouse, exposing my creamy white breasts within their bra confinements. He looked at the shadows created by the cleavage, and gave an approving smile.

"I like this bra," he said while running an index finger along the cup lining. "It emphasises your luscious breasts. Their fullness."

"And I like that mask you're wearing," I replied teasingly. "How about keeping it on?"

"While we have sex?"

"Mmm, this night is all about rediscovery and reinvention, right?" I smiled. "Keep the mask on."

"Mmm, a kinky woman, I like that..." Eric bent down and kissed me softly. A deep moan elicited from my throat. He parted his lips, and then I could feel his tongue running along mine. I brought my tongue forward to play with his. At the same time I could feel him grab my hand, guiding it to his covered dick. I softly started to rub outside his trousers.

As I rubbed his hardening cock, I could feel Eric reach behind me, placing his hands on my supple ass. He squeezed and began to knead it, spreading my asscheeks with both hands.

"Oh darling, that feels great!" I moaned into his ear.

"Let's make you feel even better," he whispered back. With that he pulled me into the bedroom and onto the bed. Both of us kneeled on the bed. He was behind me, kissing my neck and releasing the bra. Temporarily letting go off my asscheeks, he cupped my breasts and began to play with my nipples.

"Mmm, I like the way you play with my nipples," I murmured and turned around. This time holding up one of my breasts, offering it to him. Quickly he attached his mouth to the pink nipple. As his tongue drew wet circles around my breasts, I continued to let out soft moans. As Eric tongued the nipple, he reached up with his other hand and began to knead the other breast.

"My turn now," I said and turned around to face Eric. In a swift movement I had disposed of his shirt and trousers.

Looking at my husband lying naked before me made me realise how lucky we were. We had found each other, and as most of us know, sex with someone we love makes it all better. You trust each other, know each other's bodies, and yet there is so much still to discover.

I then climbed in-between Eric's thighs and took hold of his dick. To my surprise I saw he had shaved his pubic hair.

"When did you do this?" I couldn't help asking.

"Last night," he admitted. "I had a feeling this would be a special Halloween, so I figured I'd surprise you. You like it?"

"I love it," I said and felt his hot dick in my hands. "Did you do it to make it look bigger?" I couldn't help adding.

"No, does it?" he grinned.

"Yes," I grinned back.

"Then I'm keeping it that way!" We both laughed and I started to rhythmically stroke Eric's thick cock in my hand.

Gina lowered her head and stuck out her tongue to lick along the length of Eric's dick. She licked him down to his nuts and began to tongue both of them. By now they were big and tight. Carefully she took one into her mouth, gently moving her tongue all over it and sucking.

"Fuck!" Eric exclaimed. The sensation went straight to his head. He could feel his wife slobbering all over his balls and cock, and the added bonus of watching her accepting every part of him was an even bigger turn on.

Gina released his balls from her moist mouth and began to lick a trail back up to the head of his dick. She looked him in the eyes as she stretched her mouth to accommodate the big head. His blue eyes looked back at her behind the mask, blazing with desire.

Taking him in she began to bob her head up and down, rotating the tongue along the underside of the cock head before taking all of him. As she continued sucking and licking his dick, she could feel Eric's body tense up. From years of experience she knew her husband was close to cumming.

Speeding up her sucking, she hoped to push him over the edge. And then he came.

"Argh! Fuck! Don't stop! Keep it up!" Eric suddenly felt vibrations on his sensitive dick. Gina was humming in the back of her throat. His cock erupted once, twice and a third time in her mouth. He could feel her eagerness to please, and her tongue kept working on him as he came. As his dick began to soften in her mouth, she took her mouth off him and began to lick the shaft, cleaning him completely of all his cum. He let out a loving moan.

"Wow," Eric said. "I can't remember the last time I came like that!"

"Neither can I," Gina replied. "Guess we have to do it more often then..."

"I guess so." Their lips met in a tender kiss.

#

As the most immediate sexual energy had been spent, the rest of the night was spent less hurriedly, but equally passionate.

"Roll over sweetness," Eric said. "I want to take you from behind." What could I do, but oblige? He knew it was my favourite position.

I did as I was told, arching my back in a way I knew Eric found erotic as hell. Burying my face in a pillow, I spread my knees apart, opening up my pussy and inviting him to make love to me. I knew Eric loved this position too. It gave him an unobstructed view off my opened pussy and ass.

He held my hips as he reached down and guided his hard cock into my wet pussy. Once again I felt his hands on my buttocks, spreading and kneading them. Looking down between my legs I could see Eric's dick slowly enter me. My lips opening up to him as a flower, taking him in. Slick pussy juices welled up around his cock as I pushed myself back against him, feeling his dick entering me to the hilt. I loved feeling him inside me in this position. Loved the way he could reach deep inside me, and hold my hips as he pumped against my voluptuous and firm ass. I loved the way he steered me by that firm hold on the hips, and I loved the sound of his balls slapping against my ass.

"Oh...oh...mmm...yes...," I moaned into the pillow. Eric was pushing into me with hard thrusts. I could feel him almost fully pulling out, only to slam back into me with wonderful force. With a steady, hard pumping he drove his cock into me. I could do nothing but moan in ecstasy.

"I love you," Eric panted. "I've missed being with you so much." He slowed down his pace.