Halloween Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," I said hoarsely. "Please don't stop. Keep fucking me." I could feel myself bucking hard against Eric's groin. Eric began pumping again, slowly, giving me half the length. I could feel him pulling out, then slowly enter again, jerking his cock deep into me on each thrust. He grabbed my asscheeks and drove

his cock deeper than ever.

Arching my back I tightened my pussy muscles, squeezing Eric's dick from inside. I could hear him gasp out loud. Milking his cock with my pussy muscles, I could feel his breathing become more laboured. My juices were running down between my thighs, and suddenly I felt an explosion in my head. My pussy clamped down onto the cock, and I heard Eric moan behind me. With a few last thrusts, Eric lift my hips as he steered me towards an orgasm.

By now I was squirming and moaning out loud. Moans turned into shouts. My face half-buried in the pillow I arched my back and slammed back up against Eric, taking him into me faster and harder than before.

"Oh yes", I breathed, "Make me cum again." The pressure and the tempo increased. Eric drove his cock deep into me. Grabbing onto the iron rails on the head board I bucked under him like a young mare being broken.

"Oh shit, yes! Oh my god!" He plunged in at a furious pace and my orgasm seemed to last forever. And then I felt him tense up again, and with a loud groan Eric emptied his load inside me. As I felt him cumming I deliberately gripped his pulsating cock with my pussy muscles. This elicited another loud groan, and then I let go but kept up the squeezing. Finally Eric collapsed on top of me. I could feel his weight on my back and hear his heavy breathing.

When Eric finally pulled out, I turned around, bent over and licked the mixed cum off his softened cock. We laid down between the satin sheets and inhaled the pungent smell of sex.

"That was perfect," I said and lay my head on Eric's chest.

"Yes, it was." He put an arm around me.

"Why haven't we done this more often?"

"I don't know. Other things came in-between. Work, Brad and so on."

"Well, just because we had amazing sex it doesn't mean those things will change," I said.

Eric looked at me. "I guess you're right. We still have full-time jobs and all those other responsibilities."

"Mmm."

"What should we do?"

"I think we have to do this again," I said.

"Hey, give me some time to recover!"

I playfully hit him. "Silly, we're having a serious conversation here!"

"Ok, sorry. Continue."

"Well, what I meant was, we should have these type of special nights now and then. Perhaps set aside one night per week that is ours."

"You've thought this through, haven't you?" Eric mused.

"Yes," I smiled. "Sandra has said Brad can sleep over at her place on Friday's. We could spend time alone that night." I looked at Eric to gauge his reaction. "What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea." Eric leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. His hand playing with my pigtails. "This was probably the best Halloween I've ever experienced."

"I agree. And definitely the most happening."

"Mm, seeing my wife dressed up as a naughty school girl, watching her suck a vampire, and then enjoying fantastic sex with her at home. Wonder if next Halloween will provide an equal treat..." Eric looked at me with a mischievous glint in the eye.

"You never know..." I said mysteriously.

My face beamed. Finally it seemed we were back on track. Naturally we would occasionally have to give in to fatigue, chores and other things, but at least we had decided to make a conscious effort.

"Now, what was it you said about recovering time?" I grinned.

"Oh, that a man isn't a machine and needs time to reload."

I held up the blanket and dived under it. Taking Eric's soft cock into my mouth I gently started to suck it. It did not take long before I could feel it grow hard in my mouth. When it had become fully erect, I licked up along the sides of the shaft, before giving the head a loving kiss.

I looked up at Eric. "I think it's ready to be used again."

Your feedback and votes are greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading. / LP