Halloween Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seemed to enjoy this earlier so I'm going to be nice and give you some more. Don't even think about cumming on me, or you'll be trying to sleep tonight with your hands behind your back!" With that, she raised her soft stocking clad feet once again up to both sides of my shaft which was pointing directly at her as if it was directing me where to go. She started out slowly which, though it felt great, wasn't driving me to crazy.

Kelly reached into her drawer and pulled out her vibrator setting it to a low speed before moving it down to her clit with an "oohhh." She started rubbing her tits and tugging on her nipples, all right in front of my eyes.

"Like what you see? Don't you wish you could play with my tits? Oohhh, running your tongue all over them, nibbling at my nipples...ahhh ahhh, oh this feels so damn goooooooddddddd. You enjoying your show?"

"Mrrmmpphhh," is all I could get out with the panties still lodged in my mouth. I had tried to get them out but it was no use.

After a few more moments Kelly decided to quicken the pace. She placed her vibrator inside herself and was quickly pushing it in and pulling it out. She matched the pace of the vibrator with her feet along my shaft which drove me delirious with desire. I was trying my best not to shoot my load all over her beautiful stocking clad feet and legs but it was a battle I was rapidly losing. Sensing this, Kelly slowed down her pace with her feet and moved the hand that was playing with her breasts down to her clit. I was sweating like crazy, I didn't want to cum but I could feel the eruption coming. Just as I resigned myself to the fact I was going to cum all over her legs, Kelly wrapped her feet around my back and pulled me over on top of her. The unexpected change bought me a few more seconds before I exploded. Kelly immediate grabbed me and shoved me inside of her. As soon as I was in she rolled us over so she was on top.

"Oh my god, you're so hard, you feel so good, c'mon baby, c'mon, yes, yes, oh you feel so good, I feel you cumming, YES!"

There was absolutely nothing I could do at that point. I was cumming for what felt like minutes. Kelly kept riding me, climaxing herself about halfway through my orgasm. When we both finally came back down from our high she pulled the panties out of my mouth and untied me. We both laid there not saying a word for a while. I'm not sure how long we were asleep, but when I awoke, Kelly was just finishing up in the shower. As she stepped out, I stepped in to get cleaned up before joining her in bed for a well deserved rest.

The next day, I wanted to figure out where I had gone wrong. I googled everything I could remember and after a few minutes, finally reached a website that led me to another, and after a few more sites I finally made it to the doctor's website from the radio station page the interview was on. After clicking around a few minutes I finally got to a video clip have him demonstrating how to conduct the massage. I had done everything right, except I didn't massage the area to get Kelly into the relaxed state which opened up her mind to suggestions. I had probably massaged the area about 2-3 minutes when I needed to for 6-8.

"Whatcha doin'?" Kelly asked as she entered the den.

"Seeing how I messed up last night."

"What?! Don't think you are ever going to try that on me again. I'm going to be conscious of it every time you massage that area. Out of curiosity, what did you do wrong?"

"I just didn't massage the area long enough before putting the suggestions in your mind. If I would have had more patience, you would have been mine."

"Oh well, you missed your chance. I had fun anyway," she said as she was leaving the room. "Hold on, I just had a great idea, let's throw a Halloween party!"

"Ooohhhh Kkaaayyyy," I said dragging it out while trying to figure out how this new thought connected with what we were just talking about.

"Last night when you were massaging me, I could feel my mind begin to wander. I figured it was just because you were giving a good massage, not that it was connected to you trying to hypnotize me. Do you think it can really work?

"Yes. I almost had you last night, didn't I?"

"Here's what I'm thinking, we throw a huge party. During the party we try and get someone to let you give them a massage, and then after everyone else leaves, we have some fun with them. What do you think?"

"Ar-Are you s-s-serious?" I questioned.

"Absolutely! Oh, my gosh, can you imagine how much fun it would be? The two of us with someone else? Only rule is, I get to pick the person first. If that person doesn't pan out, then you get to pick. Agreed?"

"You're absolutely sure about this? We both get to play? I don't want to get it done and then have you kick me out of the room."

"Nope, this will be for both of us. I'm so excited; I have to start planning everything."

You would have thought Halloween was less than a week away with how Kelly was running around and carrying on, but we still had almost a month to go. Halloween is our favorite holiday because of all the cool decorations you can put up. Every year we add new pieces like others add to their Christmas decorations. I was in charge of the outside of the house while Kelly took care of everything else. Halloween fell on a Saturday that year, so we planned the party for Friday.

Kelly had invitations professionally made and sent them out about three weeks early. When our friends RSVP'd, Kelly wrote down what kind of costumes they planned on wearing so as not to have a bunch of the same characters. The instructions were that all couples should come dressed in a theme between themselves, such as doctor/nurse, cop/robber, etc. Singles could come dressed as they wished (as long as no one else was wearing the same). Kelly was in charge of our costumes and I wasn't allowed to know what we were going to dress up as until that night.

I turned our front yard into a graveyard; full of tombstones of different shapes, motion sensitive coffins, ravens, and spiders, fog machines, spooky music and I even replaced the porch lights with black light bulbs. As I was relishing my handiwork, I wondered how many kids wouldn't even make it to the door this year, too scared to come through.

Meanwhile, Kelly had worked just as hard on the inside of the house. The living room windows had temporary tinting and fake spider webs covering them. Nothing that was brightly colored was left in the room, black, Halloween themed table cloths covered the bar and dining table and black and orange candles littered the room. We decided to go with yellow colored light bulbs, dimmed down. She had been burning many of the orange candles for the past couple of days to help get the room smelling like pumpkin. Pleased with our efforts, we ran down our to do list, checking everything off except purchasing the liquor which I was going to pick up after work the next day, which worked out well since Kelly and I were both only working half a day.

Unbeknownst to me, Kelly had already decided who she wanted me to hypnotize and at work the day of the party, she put her plan in motion. She worked in the administration section of a local hospital with a group of beautiful people. It really should have been illegal for so many good looking people to work in one area. Kelly used this day as an excuse to move some furniture around the office. To "prove" they were just as tough as the guys in the office, Kelly grabbed her female coworkers to move the heavy items such as the couches. The idea being, maybe someone would tweak a muscle, thus wouldn't mind getting a massage. I would find out later, that the plan worked to perfection.

"Honey I'm home." I called out as I entered the house with the first box of alcohol.

"Upstairs," came the reply. "Need help bringing things in?"

"No, I got it."

"Ok, be down in a few minutes."

I got the rest of the liquor and beer into the bar and started sorting things the way I like them. I always started the night behind the bar to ensure everyone had a drink and would allow everyone to help themselves afterward or ask me to fix them another. As I was organizing the whiskey, I heard Kelly walking up behind me. I could tell by the sound of her steps she was wearing stilettos. She walked up and tapped me on the shoulder;

"Excuse me sir, my name is Alice and I'm trying to get to Wonderland, can you tell me how to get there?"

As I turned around, my jaw dropped. "Holy shit love, you look incredible!" I looked her up and down a few times then grabbed her hand to turn her around so I could see everything. She looked magical in the light blue dress with white petticoat, matching choker, white thigh highs and stilettos. The dress hugged her perfectly and the bra she was wearing pushed her cleavage up nicely.

"Do you like it?" she asked turning her head around to look at me.

"Very much, though it is a tad short," I replied.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. Give me your honest opinion" she requested as she bent over in front of me grabbing her ankles giving me a good look at the skimpiest thong I'd ever seen her wear, "Should I wear this or just go without all together?"

"Definitely go with the thong." I replied as I ran my fingers along the seams.

"Ok, now hurry upstairs and get yours on."

Keeping with the theme, there was a Mad Hatter costume lying on the bed. I put it on and headed downstairs. Kelly smiled as she watched me come down. The top hat was a little big so I kind of had it tilted to one side. After we took a few quick pics of each other, we set about ensuring everything was ready. I went outside and got everything turned on while Kelly went around lighting all the candles. Everything was ready, now all we needed were guests.

The first to arrive were our friends Tiffany and Scott who came as a sexy mechanic and truck driver. We chatted them up a bit, showed them around and got their drinks before the next guests arrived. About half of our guests had arrived when all of the guys were stopped in their tracks as the first single walked in, Kelly's friend Jackie who came in wearing an authentic Hooter's uniform. Kelly brought her up to the bar to introduce us as I had not met her yet, though I had heard a lot about her and all eyes were affixed to those short orange shorts. I made a mental note to go to Hooter's more often. After her arrival the flood gates opened. Kelly was welcoming guests left and right while I was pouring drinks. We had a great mix of costumes; cheerleader/football player, cop/mobster, and the ladies' favorite, my friend Zane dressed just in a loincloth as Tarzan.

The night was going well. I had stepped out from behind the bar to mingle for about an hour when Tiffany asked me to make her another drink so I got back behind the bar and whipped one up right quick. As I rinsed out the shaker, a young woman in a sexy black cat costume stepped up to the bar.

"Can you make me a drink?" she asked a bit timidly.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"I don't know. I'm not much of a drinker. I just turned 21 a couple weeks ago and this is like the first adult party I've ever been to. You're Mr. Lange, right? I work with Mrs. Lange"

"No, I'm Tyson or you can call me Ty and please don't let Kelly hear you call her Mrs. Lange."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit nervous. I've never been to a party like this before."

"No problem, a drink or two will take care of that. I'll make you two and you can take whichever you like better. I grabbed the Grey Goose and made her a plain vodka/cranberry and another with a splash of peach schnapps. As she tasted the drinks, I scanned the room to see if there were anyone dressed as something that would go with a cat; I didn't find anyone who fit the cat theme.

"I think I like the one without the peach stuff better," Jen said handing back the drink with the schnapps.

"No problem," I said grabbing the glass, "cheers."

As I chugged the drink down, Jen shocked the hell out of me.

"Mrs. Lange, I mean Kelly tells me I should talk to you about getting a massage tonight."

I began to choke and cough as soon as she finished speaking. She leaned over the bar to slap my back but I waived my hand to say I was fine.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you choke."

"Not your fault," I sputtered between the final coughing attacks, "I'm old enough to know not to try breathing and drinking at the same time. Let me get you another drink and ensure everyone else is good to go, I'll meet you back here in half an hour for the massage."

I refilled drinks and made small talk but the whole time I was counting down the minutes. Jen was talking with a small group of co-workers and downing her drink fairly quickly. I wanted her relaxed, but not drunk as I wasn't sure how the hypnosis would work with an inebriated subject. At the top of the hour, Jen and I met at the bar and I asked if she still wanted one. She gave me a bright smile and told me to show her the way.

I led her up to the spare bedroom which Kelly had already prepared, with a soft blanket covering the bed, soft music, flower scented candles burning and everything I needed to give a good massage. As we got to the room, I turned on the light to illuminate the room better to help her relax. It also helped me get a better look at her in her costume. It was made out of black skin-tight material which showed off her extremely athletic body. She was about 5'5" (5'8" with the boots she was wearing) with long, dark brown hair. As she lifted the mask from her face, I got to see exactly why Kelly had chosen her, she was absolutely exquisite. She had gorgeous green eyes and mocha colored skin. When I asked, she told me her father was from the Dominican and her mother, Brazil. What a combination, I thought, how could this young woman not be hot.

"How do we do this," she asked.

"You'll have to take the top of your costume off and then just lie down on the bed and get comfortable, I'll do the rest."

"The costume is just one piece, should I take the whole thing off?"

"YES!" I wanted to scream out. "If you would be comfortable, that's fine or you could just roll the costume down to your lower back and I'll adjust as needed to give you a nice massage. There is a towel on the chair to cover yourself, I'll step out and you can call me in when you're ready."

As I reentered the room, I was hit with disappointment; Jen had decided to just roll the costume down instead of taking it off. The disappointment was brief though, as I walked to the side of the bed and looked down at her supple, little butt still wrapped up tight in the costume, I lurched to attention. I reminded myself to watch out for my excited little friend as I didn't want anything to break her relaxation. I dimmed the light almost completely off, letting the candles illuminate the room.

"Which side of your back did you hurt?" I asked.

"The right, lower part."

"OK, let me know if I am being too rough." With that, I poured some of the cherry blossom scented oil in my hands and began my work. I worked both sides of her lower back for about ten minutes before "walking" my way up both sides of her spine. As I made it to the "magical area", I skipped over and worked the shoulders and base of the neck. Everything was going well; I heard nothing but a few mmm's and ahh's. I stood up for a brief second to stretch my back out and reapply some oil to my hands before attacking the area. I took a deep breath and quickly glanced at the clock, I was determined not to let up to early this time.

At the seven minute mark, I decided it was time. I called out Jen's name quietly a couple of times with no answer. I raised my voice a bit higher and got a response. This was it.

"Jen, I'm going to wake you in a few minutes, when I do you will not remember anything I am about to say to you, but you will do it without question or reservation. Do you understand?"

"Yes," came the barely audible reply.

"You will not leave tonight. After all the other guests leave, you will get your revenge on Kelly for having you hurt your back today. To do this, we will have to make her have two orgasms. We will work together as a team, do you understand?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"To complete your revenge, you will also have to make me climax in front of her, do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"I am about to wake you, when I do, you will immediately beg me to play with your breasts." I stood up and took a couple steps away from the bed. I wanted some reaction time in case things didn't go as planned. "Jen, wake up."

Jen blinked a couple of times, before raising herself up."

"How was the massage?" I asked.

"It felt wonderful but could you do something else for me?"

"Sure, what would you like?"

"Could you play with my titties please?"

Success! I wanted to run down the stairs, grab Kelly, and kick everyone out. Knowing that wasn't an option, I played along.

"I don't know. Kelly wouldn't be very happy with me."

"Please, please, please," she begged longingly. "The need the attention only you can give."

"Well, since you put it that way, who am I to deny what you need?" Jen clapped her hands and scooted over on the bed. As I lay down, I got my first real good look at her perky little breasts. If I had to guess, I'd say they were 32B's, with cute puffy little nipples. I traced a finger around both her areola's and watched as her itty bitty love buttons grew hard, like magic. I flicked and sucked on them softly with my tongue while pinching the other with the sides of my fingers slightly like a pair of scissors.

"Thank you Tyson, thank you so much this feels so good, ooohhhh yeeeeessssss. Don't stop, they need you so much. They only feel good when you're with them."

Realizing we had been away from the party for quite some time, I told Jen we had to get back downstairs. She had a disappointed look on her face, until I told her we would have more fun later, she even made me promise. She put her boots back on and stood up. I pulled her costume back up, nibbling her breasts one more time before covering them up.

We walked back downstairs and I looked for Kelly to tell her the great news. While we were gone, she and the other guests had pulled out a couple of games, Twister and Truth or Dare Jenga. Apparently Twister was over as everyone was sitting in a big circle with the Jenga blocks in a pile off to the side.

"What's going on down here?" I asked, before I could see anything.

"We were playing Jenga and Stephanie pulled a dare block. She was dared to give someone other than Brian (her fiancé) a lap dance. After she was done, all the ladies have been trying to one up each other," Zane said. "Hope I get picked before they sober up!"

I looked into the circle and wouldn't you know it, inside giving Tiffany a lap dance was Kelly. Kelly was sitting on Tiffany's lap rubbing her hands all over. The crowd was hooting and hollering with all the guys, and many of the girls enjoying the show. Kelly stood up, turned away from Tiffany and just like earlier for me, bent over, grabbing her ankles, showing all our guests her beautiful tush as she shook it. With that move, she was done and left the "arena". Tiffany immediately got up and made Zane's wish come true. I made my way over to Kelly, grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen. I closed the door behind us and just smiled.

"Did it work?"

"I think so. After the massage I told her to beg me to play with her breasts, and she did! I can see why you picked her, she is absolutely gorgeous."

"You've already played with her, without me!" She asked a bit angrily. "What's that about?! We're supposed to do it together!"

"I had to have her do something to see if it worked. I just played with her perky little titties a bit. If everything goes as planned, you...we are going to have an awesome night."