Halloween Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going to happen?" Kelly asked anxiously.

"You'll have to wait until everyone else leaves. As soon as they are gone the fun will begin!"

We anxiously waited for all the guests to depart. The first started to leave just after midnight. Kelly and I walked Jackie, Tiffany and Scott to the door as they were the last to leave. As they were leaving, they noticed Jen sitting on the couch by herself. Scott asked if she needed a ride home and I told them we were letting her stay in the guest room. We stood in the open doorway as our friends got into their cars, and waited for them to drive off. As they disappeared into the distance, Kelly and I walked back inside and I locked the door behind us.

"What happens now?" Kate inquired excitedly.

"Just watch and play along. I promise you're going to have a great night. Now stand in front of me with your back to me."

Kelly did as instructed. I wrapped her arms behind her back with mine, gave her a kiss, and got things started.

"Jen," I called out, "everyone is gone; you can get your revenge on Kelly now."

Jen immediately got up from the couch and walked over until she stood directly in front of Kelly. She reached out her hands and started running them all over the front of Kelly's dress, before reaching underneath and moving them up to Kelly's breasts. Kelly let out a shriek of excitement at Jen's touch, and tried to pull away from me but I wasn't letting her go anywhere.

"Tell her what's going to happen to her, Jen."

While continuing her rubdown under Kelly's dress, Jen described what was going to happen and why.

"Because of you, I got hurt today and now I am going to get my revenge with Tyson's help. Before the night is over, we are going to make you climax twice, anyway we want. Now, let's see how close we are shall we?" Jen then ran her hands down to Kelly's love box and rubbed her fingers around. "She's really wet," she reported, "this won't take long. Hold her tight," she ordered. As I held Kelly, Jen pulled her thong taught against her pussy and began to rub it side to side, grazing her clit as it went back and forth.

I wrapped Kelly's arms up with my left arm freeing my right hand to grab a handful of hair. As I pulled back, Kelly let out a bit of a shriek that was a mix of pleasure and pain.

"We are going to do things to you tonight that you've never imagined," I whispered in her ear.

"Let's move her somewhere more comfortable," Jen requested.

I let go of Kelly's arms but kept a firm hold of her hair. I pushed her towards the stairs to go to our bedroom but decided to stop on the stairs just high enough to where Jen was lined up with Kelly's soaking love box when laid down on the stairs. As I laid Kelly down, I moved the sleeves of her dress down and off her arms, leaving only her breasts to hold it up. I moved her hands up to one of the handrail support posts and told her to hold on to it, with severe punishment to come if she didn't. As soon as she had a firm grasp, Jen lifted her legs up in the air and in one swift motion, yanked her throng off over her stockings and stilettos. She immediately attacked Kelly's pussy like a dog that hadn't had anything to drink for days.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, oh jeez, ahhh that feels so good, don't stop. Ohhh, she's so fucking good, give it to me give it to me!"

Not wanting to be left out of the fun, I pulled Kelly's costume down below her breasts and planted soft kisses all around them before softly nibbling them. The combination of having her clit teased and her breasts played with sent her far over the edge.

Kelly was breathing rapidly and loudly. From her telltale sounds, I knew she was on the verge of one of her explosive orgasms.

"Don't Stop! Please Don't Stop!" She screamed while fighting the urge to let go and direct Jen's tongue where she wanted it.

I watched Jen slide her tongue in, out and all around Kelly's sweet tasting box. As she approached the finish line, she trusted her tight ass all over the carpeted step. Jen was rapidly sliding four slender fingers in and out of Kelly's sopping wet pussy as she sucked hard on the swollen clit knowing she was at the point of no return.

"TYYYYYYYY! I love you, this is great. I'm cumMING!" Kelly bellowed loudly as she came all over the sexy little cat's face, her juices flowing like a river. "Oh Baby! Yessss! Yessss! God! Yessss!"

Kelly shivered in orgasmic bliss as her body erupted in a lengthy orgasm. Her howls turned to sharp, high pitched squeals as Jen continued to nibble her clit with her talented lips. I was still grasping Kelly's breasts, not realizing how hard I was squeezing until I heard a shriek of pain in place of pleasure. As soon as she could stand, we led Kelly upstairs to our bedroom. We lay her down on the bed, and removed her shoes and stockings.

"Now, for my revenge," I said in a sinister movie villain voice, "put your arms through the headboard," I ordered. Kelly did as she was told. I moved to the head of the bed with her stockings in my hands, using them to bind her wrists to the headboard. "While I get out of my costume, you're going to clean Jen's face off," I told her. As I moved away, Jen laid down on top of her, their lips making contact, their tongues becoming entangled immediately. I moved to the end of the bed and got out of costume, while Kelly licked away with such a fervor, my penis longed for some of that attention.

As I got down to my boxers, I called Jen over to exact my revenge. I gave her a kiss while watching Kelly watch us.

"Congrats Kelly, you get to watch as I play with our new friend here. Hope you have fun."

With that, I began peeling Jen's costume off slowly, stopping as I got it just past her gorgeous breasts, I turned her so Kelly could see her gorgeous body as I uncovered it. Jen raised her hands and placed them behind my head as I stood behind her, rubbing her up and down, pushing the costume further down.

"Oh my gosh Jen, you're gorgeous," Kelly gasped, straining her neck to get a better look at her.

I took the opportunity to drive Kelly a bit jealous. "Do you want me to play with your perky little titties?

"Yes, please. They feel sooo good when you give them attention. I want you to treat them rough, please, please, please."

"How can I turn them away when they ask so nicely?" I joked. I went about my task happily, pushing the limits of what Jen could handle. I bit, pinched, squeezed to my heart's content. The whole time she begged and pleaded for more.

"Untie me and let me play too," Kelly whined. "I was played with, I didn't get to play!"

I just smiled at her, and then I had Jen sit down on the blanket drawer so I could remove her boots, giving each foot a speedy little rubdown. I had her stand back up, face the bed and bend over, placing her hands around Kelly's ankles. Before removing the rest of her costume, I playfully spanked her little ass sending some shivers up her spine. As I pulled down the costume, it revealed the cutest pair of cotton boy shorts I had ever seen a woman wear; they were black with ghosts and jack o'lanterns on them. I kneeled down in front of Jen's womanhood, catching a brief whiff of her luxurious scent. I pulled them down her athletic legs and after she stepped out of them, I tossed them onto Kelly's bare chest, teasing herwith Jen's love scent.

"Oh my goodness, look at this ass, it's perfect! Kelly you need to see this! Oh, I forgot, you're all tied up and can't see this plump, juicy, taught little derriere she's got back here. It's outstanding."

"Let me go, Ty! C'mon, this isn't fair; we're supposed to play together. I wanna see too!"

"OK, ok. Jen, why don't you get on the bed for a little 69 with Kelly while I get ready."

Jen got right up and straddled Kelly's face, I untied Kelly's hands and they were on Jen's ass rubbing and massaging it in a flash.

"Her skin is so soft and her butt is so tight I wanmrrphhhhh."

"Looks like Jen was tired of talking," I chuckled. I grabbed a condom and a cock ring from the drawer next to the bed for two reasons; first, we didn't know if Jen was on anything, secondly, I wanted to last as long as possible and would need all the help I could get.

I climbed up on the bed, lifted Jen's head up and she greedily took me into her mouth while rubbing away on Kelly. The room was soon filled with the sounds of lust and joy. Jen wasn't as good with my cock in her mouth as Kelly, but I wasn't about to complain. The sounds coming out of her mouth around my hardened pole told the story of how Kelly was doing.

After going at it a couple of minutes, I extracted myself from Jen's mouth to get "dressed" for our next adventure. Jen turned around and went to town on Kelly's clit once again. When I was ready, I got in behind Jen and slid myself in as far as I could go.

"Awww jeeez," I yelped. "She's so tight." I would've probably lost it as soon as I entered her if I hadn't taken the time to prevent it.

"Yes, yes, please fuck me, harder, harder. Pound me, ooohhhhhh yeeesssssss. Spank me, spank me hard," the requests came out repeatedly.

Happy to oblige, I grabbed the sides of her cheeks and thrusted for all I was worth, while Kelly pulled out from under her and took care of the spanking part while giving me exotic kisses. Kelly spanked her repeatedly, turning her ass a rosy-mocha color, but the more she got the more she wanted. She sat up, forcing me to try and get lower to stay inside her.

"Kelly, will you come play with my titties please, I want to cum and that will help."

Kelly moved into position and we had ourselves a Jen sandwich. I took over the spanking duties, keeping my lower body down as much as possible to stay inside, while Kelly teased and squeezed her modest but glorious mounds.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, here I cum, I can feel it. "Yessss...yessss...yessss!" She squealed "Oh Jesus! Yes! Fuck, yes!" "Mpphhhhfuckyessss! Ohmyfuckinggod, yes!" I could feel her muscles contract as if trying to pull by dick right off of me and felt the flow of her juices wash over my covered cock down to bare skin. She wailed into Kelly's mouth which was locked with hers in an unbreakable embrace.

Once Jen's orgasms subsided I pulled out and took off the condom, pulling it out from under the cock ring. I lay down on my back and motioned Kelly to climb on top for some cowgirl action. Unsure of how long I was going to be able to last after all the excitement of the evening thus far, I suggested Kelly grab her vibe and let Jen use it while we went for the simultaneous completion. Kelly handed it to Jen who worked it like a champ. I motioned to Jen to come up and sit on my face so I could finally taste her sweet nectar.

Kelly rode me with reckless abandon; the feel of me inside her while the vibe massaged her clit getting her going very quickly. Jen was playing with her nipples with her free hand as I searched for her g-spot with my tongue, alternating some sucking and soft nibbles. As for me, it felt as incredible as ever to be inside Kelly. The three of us together worked up a great rhythm. I could feel the end nearing for me and could tell by the way Kelly was riding me, it was getting close for her as well.

Jen turned up the vibe as high as it could go and Kelly started shrieking like a banshee.

"Ty, I feel you getting harder, hold on I'm so close. Ahh, ahh, Jen ahhhhhhh, Jen kiss me, ahhhh, Kiss me."

"Here I cum, I can't hold it back any longer," I shouted.

Just as I blasted my first shot inside Kelly, I felt her warmth cascade all over me, saturating my throbbing cannon. Kelly slid off and slumped over to the side. Jen, without being asked or told, engulfed my still sputtering manhood in her mouth sucking the taste of both of us off of me. When she felt she had cleaned me off well enough, she did the same for Kelly.

With the taste of both of us in her mouth, Jen longingly gave Kelly a kiss to share the fruits of our labor, then the same for me before all three of us shared one together.

We got cleaned up and ready for bed. Kelly let Jen borrow some pajamas and we put her to bed in the guest room. They talked as I left the room, but I overheard Kelly thanking Jen for playing along. As Kelly and I snuggled together before falling asleep ourselves, we discussed the evening's events and I asked about what I overheard.

"You didn't think that whole massage thing actually worked; did you? We've been flirting with each other for months, I'm just glad she thought you were kind of cute too. You can thank me tomorrow. Good night."