Halloween Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, no, no, no." Martie gasped as Jake's tongue darted over her lips. "We should not do this."

Jake whispered in Martie's ear that he would stop when the cab arrived and for the moment it satisfied Martie. She allowed him to continue and he kissed her again. Martie felt his hand move under the elastic of her genie pants and in her drunken state was relieved that he did not go underneath her panties. She felt his fingers press against her pussy and she did what he asked when he told her to open her legs. Martie felt his fingers slide gently between her legs and she ached with pleasure as his index finger repeatedly traced the length of her slit across the outside of her damp panties. Jolts of pleasure shot through her every time he moved over her clitoris area. Martie was aware that her breath was staggered and that low moans were coming from deep within her. Martie was well past protest when Jake unclasped her bra and brought her straps off her shoulders. As Jake took her nipple into his mouth and married it to the gentle caressing of her pussy she made a final promise to herself. Martie vowed that she would not fuck him. It would be her little victory in this encounter and she felt a certain peace with her decision.

Jake slipped his hand underneath Martie's panties and her wetness quickly coated his fingers. Jake slowly inserted his middle finger completely inside of Martie as her legs quaked underneath her. His tongue darted over her nipples as he brought his finger forward against her pubic bone and felt the calloused ridges of her G-spot. Martie let out a guttural moan as Jake continued to alternate his assault between tongue and finger. Martie rocked on the edge of a massive orgasm as Jake took leave of her nipples.

"Are you ready?" Jake asked. He knew she was about to come.

Martie moaned that she was ready as the first waves of her orgasm overtook her. Jake felt the spasms clench his fingers as Martie held her breath while the pleasure rocked her body. Martie bent at the waist as she sought support for her buckling knees. Jake allowed her fall across the bathroom counter as he moved behind and pulled her genie pants and panties to her knees. Martie remained wracked by her orgasm as Jake freed his cock and lubricated himself with the juices from Martie's quivering pussy. Martie was vaguely aware of Jake grabbing her hips but she was so lost in her orgasm that it had no meaning. She realized she was going to be fucked as Jake first penetrated her and her feeble attempts to reach back and block him were over as quickly as he pushed himself fully inside of her.

"Nooooo Jake." Martie slurred repeatedly but her orgasm kept her from stopping the assault.

Jake's legs were spread wide so he could get low enough to penetrate upward into Martie's soaking wet slit. He knew that she did not want to be fucked and that she would regret this evening for the rest of her life. She was helpless as his strong hands held her hips tightly and repeatedly pulled her beautiful ass back against him. With the lights on he watched as his cock slid in and out of his reluctant partner. Martie continued to moan for him to stop but he was close to his own orgasm and nothing was going to stop him from depositing his seed deep inside of her. He quickened his pace as his orgasm became inevitable. In a final rush of pleasure he lifted Martie upwards so her feet were no longer touching the ground as he pushed himself as deep as he could penetrate. Each spasm filled her with his load and even as she offered token resistance he could feel her pussy react when he came.

Jake held her from behind as they came down from the sexual high. Martie began to cry as the realization of her infidelity came crashing down on her. She pulled away from Jake and went to clean herself up. When she reentered the bathroom she was no longer crying.

"That was wrong Jake." Martie said while looking down. "I should not have ever led you on and you should not have taken advantage of me. Dan can never know about this."

"I understand." Jake responded.

"I am going home now." Martie said as she left to find her driver.

¬¬¬

Dan arrived home with a terrible headache the following morning. He apologized profusely to Martie for his drunken behavior before going straight to bed.

Martie received her first text from Jake only a few minutes later, "I helped Dan get a taxi back to your house. He has no clue about what we did last night."

Martie responded immediately. "Please keep it that way and we should not text."

Dan's response angered Martie. "You have a husband and I have a girlfriend. The less they know about us the better."

"There is no US." Martie typed.

The condescending tone of Dan's response made Martie shake with fear. "Relax already. We got a little drunk and had a little fun. Nobody died and nobody gets hurt as long as we can keep a secret. We can live in fear or we can have a little fun with it. Be good."

Martie deleted Jake's messages, changed the passcode on her phone, and went to lay down beside her husband.

12