Halloween Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,468 Followers

"Here's a nice big, long, fat trick and treat for you Mrs. Miller," I hissed in her ear as I shoved my straining rod between her thighs and then up deep into her moist center. An anguished, muffled moan escaped from her mouth and into my hand as I started thrust savagely.

It took only seconds before I felt her insides open in welcome, before I felt the first moist lubricating discharge around my prick. I slapped her tight butt with my left hand as I thrust remorselessly inside her, then moved my other hand away from her mouth and down onto her tits.

"I'll scream," she warned.

"Will you?" I whispered back. "Poor me, the father of two young children, married to a loving wife...lured by the town Jezebel into illicit sex in her backyard-"

"Bastard...who are you?" she hissed, but quietly.

"The wife who's fucked half the husbands in the subdivision," I accused as I smashed my thighs against her bum.

"I haven't, they won't believe you... they'll believe me," she insisted. She was soaking now, her insides now straining to stretch wide for my pounding cock.

"Cum baby...cum like you used to for Graham up at his cabin," I urged as I felt the first tightening deep in my testicles.

"What cabin," mom protested, then cried when my palm smacked into her ass. Seconds later I felt her orgasm hit, an orgasm that exploded out from her center in waves that both squeezed and tightened ever further around my finally spurting cock.

"Get off me," mom finally ordered, panting, her body still pressed against the damp lawn, still speared by my rampant cock.

"Don't want to cum again Mrs. Miller?" I teased as I held her head down so her face was in the grass.

"I didn't," mom denied.

"I have more white sauce for my little Patty," I said with a laugh as I thrust in and out. Then I pulled out and sat kneeling between her legs. I smiled as she tried to scurry away and then caught her ankle just before she'd escaped. She tried to kick out but I simply twisted her ankle and forced her onto her back. There was as much excitement as there was fear reflected in her eyes as I stared down at her.

"I'll give you just five seconds...then I'm going to start screaming," she warned. "Five...four," she started as I got to my feet.

"Three...two..."

"Fuck you," I said as I bent and then hoisted my mother up on my shoulder and started to carry her towards the house.

"I'll scream, I will," she threatened softly.

"Too late for that now Mrs. Miller. Now where's your bedroom?"

"We can't...Stan will be home soon."

"Fuck Patty, your old man will be talking to his fishing buddies for the next two hours," I sneered, "he'll never miss you. Fuck, a woman like you and he's talking about fish," I added as I turned and moved towards my room. "Maybe we should call him and let him watch," I said as I marched down the hall towards my room.

"No...not that way...that's Will's room," mom protested as I walked into my bedroom and threw her down on my bed. "He could come home anytime...please..."

"Shit, he's going with that little Susie Woods girl isn't he? From what I've heard he's probably screwing both her and her mother about now."

"What? What do you mean?" mom asked, who, even while being raped, was still curious about news of her son.

"My wife heard he's fucking both of them, that he gets a doubleheader a couple of times a week," I lied. "Apparently she heard it direct from the horse's mouth when they were both getting their hair done."

"Susie's mom is having sex with Will?" mom asked as I pulled her costume from her body and then tied her to the bed.

"Apparently he's well hung," I said as I spread her legs.

"He is?"

"Not as big as me," I promised as I took my thick cock into my left hand.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the guy you've been looking for ever since good old Graham kicked you out," I said with a sneer.

"He didn't kick me out," mom denied, too proud to admit she'd been dumped.

"Did you ever ask yourself why he dumped you Patty? Why a loser like him would drop the sexiest woman in town?" I asked as I climbed on top of my tethered mother.

I could see in her eyes that she had asked herself the question. Like probably a thousand times since he'd broken off the affair.

"After I broke his nose he started to come around...started to agree with me that it probably wasn't a good idea banging one of his employees," I said scornfully as I pushed my fat cockhead between the engorged, cum covered lips of mom's vagina.

"His nose? It was you who broke it? He said he'd run into a protruding beam," mom said as she lifted her hips up off the bed in an unconscious welcome to the thick sausage that was disappearing inside her.

"He was crying when I ran the knife blade up his cock Mrs. Miller. Yes Patty, I think I can honestly report that Mr. fucking Graham Parker hasn't been chasing any married tail for the last little while."

"But why?" she asked.

"Cause I wanted you Patricia, now shut up and fuck me."

"Make me you bastard," she challenged as her ankles locked together behind my back.

I did! Our screams were echoing around the room when we both came five minutes later.

There'd never been anything like this in my life before. It was as though some primeval gene had been awakened and set loose. Simply taking a woman whether she wanted to or not. Forcing her to like it. I realized that this was how sex should be. And I knew instinctively where this animalistic need had come from -- I'd inherited it from the woman lying, panting and sore, bruised and wet, needy and violent, open and dripping out my cum, on my bed. My mother. We were two of a kind.

"I want a set of keys," I ordered as I stood by the edge of the bed, feeding my sticky cock into mom's mouth, letting her clean it with her tongue.

"Why?" she asked after I'd pulled the saliva covered length slowly from between her lips.

"So when I want you I'll just come and get you Patty."

"I'm married...Stan, and Will. This was a mistake..."

"Fuck them...you're mine now," I said as I grabbed her arm and started to march her towards the front door, her body bruised and naked, my semen sliding down her thighs.

"Who are you, tell me," she pled, holding onto my arm as I went to leave through the front door. I'd taken a full set of keys from the hall table.

"I'm going to put my baby in you Patty," I promised as I let my eyes slowly run up and down her body.

"I hate you...I never want to see you again...I'll call the police...you're a bastard," were just some of the choice remarks my mom rained down on my departing back.

2:45 a.m. PARENTS BEDROOM

"Where were you? Was it that bastard Parker?" Dad demanded, his hate for the man obvious. As I watched them on the grainy tape I realized that maybe dad had known what had been going on.

"No."

"Who was it then?"

"I don't know."

"You don't fucking know!" dad screamed. "Weren't your fucking eyes open?"

"He was in a costume."

"You had sex with someone and you don't even know who it was? Are you crazy?" Dad asked incredulously.

"He raped me," mom said softly.

"WHAT?"

"HE RAPED ME," mom repeated, then in a softer voice added, "he caught me in the back garden...on our side."

"But...who," dad stammered, clearly stunned by the unexpected charge.

"I was coming home to get a bottle of rum...some ice...they were running out, I took the shortcut through the hedge."

"Running out?" dad muttered, still in a state of shock from mom's use of the word rape.

"When I cut through the hedge...I had just got through and then he grabbed me from behind...he pushed me to the ground...he had a costume on Stan...a mask, he was so strong," mom said with tears in her voice.

"What'd he do?" dad asked woodenly.

"He was the man who was wearing the 'Zorro' costume...I'd seen him at the party earlier," mom said, ignoring dad's question.

"You mean he's one of our friends? One of our neighbors? Who was he?"

"You must have seen him?"

"The guy with the cape? The full face mask?" dad asked. "Yeah, I think so."

"I had seen him in the house earlier...dancing with the woman dressed as a bunny...by the bar...then by the pool later..." mom said softly.

"Christ he had a big hat on, his face was completely covered," dad remembered aloud. "I didn't talk to him, I didn't recognize him. He was tall though, I remember that."

"I didn't either," mom answered.

"What about his voice...shit, he's got to be one of our neighbors."

"It was muffled, the mask...and it was like he had something in his mouth. He said he'd wanted to...to have sex with me for years."

"What?"

"He said his wife had gone home to check on their kids...that he was going to fuck me-"

"He's married? He has kids Why didn't you scream?" dad demanded, his anger at mom creeping back into his voice.

"I tried to Stan...he slapped me, then taped my mouth...then he carried me into the house...up to Will's room."

"He raped you in the house? In Will's room? Where was Will?"

"YES! Yes he fucked me in your son's room. On his god damm bed. I don't know where Will was...at one of their parties. Who gives a shit Stan? He ripped the clothes from your wife and raped her. Twice!"

"He did it twice?" dad asked.

"Then he made me clean him...with my mouth...suck him. Lick his sperm from it."

Daddy finally came to, finally came out of his stunned funk and asked, "Jesus, are you okay honey? Did he hurt you?" I watched as he engulfed mom in his arms.

"Yes...no, not really," she whispered.

"I'll take you to the hospital," he offered as he stroked mom's hair.

"Noooooo," mom moaned.

"But-"

"I'll be okay...a bath...sleep."

"What about the police? You can't wash until-"

Mom didn't answer aloud but simply shook her head no.

"Did he use a condom?" dad asked, but then continued when he'd read the answer in mom's eyes. "The bastard...the fucking bastard. What if he has AIDS or something else? I'll kill him when I find him," he threatened.

I watched as he filled the bath tub, then watched as he carried his wife and placed her softly in the soap filled water. I watched as he lovingly cleaned my sperm from her body.

It's too late dad I wanted to yell, suddenly absolutely certain that my mother was going to have my baby. They didn't discuss the possibility of a child that night.

WE DO IT AGAIN...AND AGAIN...

As the days passed the two simply let the matter drop. Dad's original gung-ho claim he was going to find the perpetuator and kill him slowly slid away. Within a couple of nights they'd tacitly decided that it didn't matter, that it was simply an aberrant event that had randomly struck them and the only thing to do was try and forget it and leave it in the past.

Three weekends later dad left for his annual fall hunting trip with his buddies, a trip they'd gone on for over twenty years. I heard him offer to stay home. "Its okay sweetie, I'll just tell the boys something has come up. I'm not leaving you now."

"Don't be silly honey," my mom answered, "I'm fine now, it's all over, we can't stop living our lives." After a couple of minutes dad agreed, obviously relieved that he could still go. Mom had never told dad that her rapist had their house keys, nor told him that he'd promised to return.

I waited til the Thursday night, the eve of dad's departure, before I told mom that Jimmy and I were driving to the coast for the weekend.

"But Will, I'd hoped you and I could spend some time together this weekend," she protested.

"I'm sorry...I'll stay if you absolutely need me," I'd answered in that needling tone that every American teenager uses with his parents when he wants something.

"No, no, you go," she'd quickly insisted, "I'll be fine. We'll do it another time." And as she said those words I couldn't help wondering if I hadn't seen a sly hope being born deep in my mom's eyes.

******

She was lying naked on her back on top of her sheets when I entered her room just after midnight the next night. I was naked except for the full face mask I wore. My cock was fully erect. The only light in the room was a little street light that seeped through the opening in the curtains and some light from the hallway that slipped by the bedroom door that I'd left ajar.

I straddled her sleeping form, keeping most of my weight off her as I lifted first one, then her second hand, and attached them to the head posts of her bed with prepared ropes. My cock settled itself between mom's breasts as I worked.

"Nooooooo," mom wailed as she came awake and saw me above her.

"My little slut's been waiting for me hasn't she?" I gloated as I pushed her breasts together around my penis.

"Bastard," she cried as she struggled to free her hands.

"Open your mouth Mrs. Miller," I ordered as I slid my cockhead upwards through her tits until it rested on her closed lips.

"You prick," she yelled, as I squeezed my fingers into her cheeks and forced her mouth wide open. Then I pushed my cock inside. Held her jaws wide as I shoved deep into her throat. She was gagging, fighting for breath when I finally pulled out and slid down her body. Then rammed my saliva coated cock deep inside.

She was squirming, writhing under my heavy body, her face contorted in anger as I continued to thrust hard upwards towards the womb that had carried me for so many months. Then she started to scream her pleasure. She was loving it.

"Is that all you have, you bastard?" she demanded after I'd shot a heavy load of sperm into her spasm-ing insides.

"More?" I teased as I ran my hands roughly and possessively over mom's breasts and then down into the sticky dampness between her legs.

"I hate you."

"You love it...you love my cock fucking you," I said as I pushed two fingers inside her.

"Why? You're married," she demanded.

"She's not like you...she's a cold bitch, I need a cock slut like you."

"I'm not," she denied even as she arched her hips up into my probing hand.

"We're made for each other bitch," I said as I untied her and laid her across my lap, then mixed caresses with sharp slaps to her firm, tight bum that I soon had glowing red under my onslaught.

I finally let her slip off my lap and down to her knees between my legs where she sat panting, her teary eyes staring at the snake again lengthening just inches from her mouth.

"It's ugly," she hissed as her left hand closed around him.

"You like it that he's so big don't you Patty," I teased, enjoying calling my mom by her first name. "Kiss it Patty, kiss the big cock."

"It's not that big," she insisted even as she started to pump me.

"It's better than Graham's isn't it? You should have seen him crying when I put my knife on it. He was afraid I was going to cut it off."

"You had no right."

"Much bigger than your husbands," I boasted.

"I love him," mom answered between long, moist licks up and down my shaft.

I fucked her all night, finally leaving just as dawn was approaching. "I'll be back tonight...late...be ready," I warned as I left.

"I'll call the cops."

"Then you'll never feel this again," I said as I grabbed my penis and waved it at her.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

"I'm the man who comes and fucks you when you need it, that's who I am," I answered.

"I have to know...please, if we're going to continue to do this..."

"Of course we're going to continue...when I want," I said as I left her room.

*****

She was waiting, naked, washed, and perfumed, her hair combed and lustrous, when I walked into her bedroom the next night. There were two candles casting romantic, flickering light on my body as I moved toward her bed. "Fuck me," she ordered, "fuck your little slut Patty."

I did! Then I took her ass. Mrs. Patricia Miller was in love with her son's cock! The respected real estate agent, the popular community mom, the loving wife, was unmasked, simply becoming a screaming dervish when impaled on her son's big cock. The reasoning human being was gone, the animal born.

In the weeks and months that followed we'd come together randomly. A crashing, violent, smashing together of two hungry animals. Lust and need. Love. Hunger.

Then on Christmas day mom and dad announced to me that I was going to have a sister (or so they hoped). I acted suitably surprised even though I'd heard them discussing it for a couple of weeks. I'd heard worried, whispered conversations in their private sanctuary that my cameras and microphones had easily caught.

"It could be his," mom had said worriedly. "Maybe it would be better if I had an abortion."

"What if its mine...I've always wanted another."

"Another man's baby?"

"Its mine. I know it is," dad insisted.

"We could try again...later...after I take care-"

"Its murder," dad said, an imploring tone in his voice.

"Will is leaving next fall...we'll be all alone," mom conceded, "It would be nice to start again."

"I love you Patty," dad promised as his hand softly caressed my mother's stomach.

Over a couple of nights I listened to their soul searching, until they finally agreed they wanted it. Mum was going to have my baby.

I continued to fuck her. Every two or three weeks I'd do her. No warning. At home...or I'd call and tell her to meet me at one of the houses she was showing...or at Graham's cabin. I loved the afternoon I spend sexing her on Graham's bed.

I was always masked. And strangely, after a while she stopped asking who I was. I think in some way it made the sex even better for her.

In April, I told dad and mom I wasn't going to go to university the next fall.

"What?" they'd both screeched.

"I don't want to miss the first year of my sister's life, I'll go next year," I said quietly.

We argued for weeks until we came to an agreement: I'd take off one year but promised to go in September 2008. And I'd spend the year working for dad's company, learning the ropes. I'd worked there the last two summers and knew that dad loved having me there with him.

My sister Vanessa was born July 31st 2007, a seven pound nine ounce dark haired beauty. I was a father!

Three weeks later, in late August, masked, I sucked milk from my mother's breasts for the first time in almost twenty years, sucked at her fat teats even as my cock plunged repeatedly into her depths.

I enjoyed working full time, and was even able, with my knowledge of computers and the internet, to come up with some ideas to grow Dad's business.

Dad was even approached by one of the big Carolina based banks in late September, a group interested in acquiring Miller Investments. Dad let me sit in on the meeting, a meeting in which he showed a complete lack of interest in their opening eighteen million dollar offer to buy him out.

"Why would I sell?" he asked me later as he and mom and I ate dinner. "We got all the money we need and when I'm ready to retire you can take over." Mom agreed with him completely. They were both happy with life.

I was less so.

OCTOBER 31ST 2007 HALOWEEN

I walked quietly into the den at just past seven thirty that night. Mom hadn't known I'd already got home and I'd waited until she was feeding Vanessa, both breasts bared, before I'd entered the room. I watched for seconds silently until she looked up and noticed me.

"Will! I didn't know you were back," mom said as she tried to cover her unoccupied breast with her hand.

"She's always hungry, isn't she," I asked, as I watched my daughter's lips sucking noisily at her mother's nipple.

Mom, although she usually fed Vanessa wearing a garment that was more modest, wasn't particularly upset that I was watching. In the three months since my daughter's birth I'd often seen her at my mother's breast.

"I'll say," mom agreed.

"She's lucky," I said with a smile as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Why?" mom asked, and I knew her well enough to know she was fishing for a compliment, even if I was her son.

scouries
scouries
10,468 Followers