Halloween Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,487 Followers

"Can I have some?" I asked boldly, licking my lips.

"You're crazy, why would you want to do that?" she asked softly, not rejecting the idea completely.

"I can't remember what it tastes like. Did you like it when I was a baby and suckled? What's it feel like? Is it different than when..." I let the question die as I slowly cupped mom's free breast.

"Different than what?" mom asked softly, her eyes boring into mine, not protesting my fingers as the stretched out her fat teat.

"Different than when it's a man and a woman...I mean different than if it was me and Susie," I answered, lowering my head to her breast even as my eyes remained locked on hers.

"It's different Will," mom whispered as my lips closed around her teat and I joined my daughter in drinking from mom.

"Oh baby," she groaned as I hungrily sucked in her creamy nourishment, as she held the back of my head cupped in her hand and held me tight against her fat tit.

We were both embarrassed, or at least feigned it, when I finally pulled back from her breast, a line of milk sliding down from the corner of my mouth.

I backed out of the room stuttering out half sentences, "I should shower...pick up Susie at nine...costume...I liked it...it tastes..."

Mom was blushing, I knew she was feeling the same animalistic desires as I. It was Halloween!

*****

I took my time showering and getting ready. Of slowing putting the Zorro costume on. A costume that had lain hidden for months in a box at the back of my cupboard.

"Noooo! Not now," ma squealed when I entered her bedroom twenty minutes later. "Will's still here, Stan could be back any minute."

"Your husbands been delayed Mrs. Miller...in fact he won't be back tonight," I said in my rapists voice. I unswirled the cape from around me as I spoke, exposing my erect manhood that was protruding proudly from my open fly.

"Will's upstairs...he could come down any minute," mom wailed.

"You let him suck your breasts," I accused.

"You saw?"

"It's okay, I took care of him," I said ominously as I threw my hat across the room.

"What did you do?" mom demanded as she started towards me and the door behind me, fear for her son clear in her eyes.

"He'll be all right," I said soothingly as I grabbed one of her hands.

"And where's Stan?"

"It's our anniversary Patty, don't you remember?" I asked as I unzipped my pants and let them fall to my ankles. I wasn't wearing underwear. I slowly forced her down, pushing on the top of her head until she finally fell to her knees between my legs. I undid the buttons on my shirt and then let it fall off my shoulders as her mouth opened and she took me in.

After a minute of licking my penis she spat it out and then looked up into my eyes and hissed, "God I hate you. You prick," she added as her saliva covered tongue reached out and licked a drop of pre cum from the tip of my straining cock. She bit down twice, just hard enough to hurt.

"Suck it slut," I ordered, suddenly speaking in my own voice, Will's voice, as I thrust between her lips. It took her three or four seconds before my words registered, and when she finally looked up at me, a confused look in her eyes, she saw me pulling the mask from my face.

She tried to scream out my name, but all her words were muffled as I held the sides of her head viselike in my hands, not allowing her to reject the cock that her genes had helped make. I finally pulled it slowly out.

"It was always you?" she asked, an almost manic gleam in her eyes.

"Yes mommy."

"You bastard," she hissed but I could see a strange happiness in her eyes.

"Did you think you could fuck the whole town without me finding out? Without me doing something?" I demanded as I pulled her to her feet.

"I could with your daddy," she answered as she leaned against me, challenging me with both her words and body.

"I'm the daddy now slut," I said derisively as I lifted her up and grabbing her ass moved her so my cockhead was at her slit.

"You're not...you can't...you're a boy...its against the law," my mother railed even as her hand slipped between our bodies and grabbed my cock.

"Put it in mommy," I ordered as I lifted her up and down, my strong hands easily holding her firm ass.

"Make me," she dared while squeezing the lips of her vagina over my bulbous cockhead that was glistening with pre cum and her saliva.

It was different this time, even wilder and crazier than ever before. With both of us knowing that we were breaking every societal convention in this wild, incestuous coupling. There was no Halloween mask this time to hide our complicity, our perversions.

"I LOVE YOU," my mother screamed when we finally orgasmed together ten minutes later. Of course she loved me. She'd made me...nurtured me...taught me...fucked me...

We slept together that night for the first time. We dreamed of each other even as our bodies lay side by side. She was smiling, a devilish look in her eyes, when I awoke the next morning. Her hand was around my erect cock.

"It poked me...woke me...your cock," were her first words.

"It wants another baby...so do I," I said sleepily.

"Good," she answered as she rolled on top of me and directed my cock inside her.

*****

An hour...or maybe two hours later she asked, "What are we going to do? About daddy? Gosh, he'll be home soon..."

"Daddy's gone."

"What do you mean? Gone where?" she asked.

"It wasn't working...he was too old... he's passed now," I told my mother, my lover, my wife, my slave...

"Passed where?"

It hadn't been an easy decision, hell I'd loved my dad. But he'd had a pretty good life. And how happy would he have been when he found out his wife was sleeping with his son? It was better this way for him.

And he hadn't suffered...I'd made sure of that. His body would be found...maybe not for a month or two...but it'd be found...he'd be buried...everything would work out for him.

We'd probably sell the company after a couple of months...we each got fifty percent under dad's will...Maybe move to Hawaii...that'd be a great place to raise two daughters...

I'd take care of his wife...she certainly wouldn't be sleeping with anyone but a Miller man from now on...

"What'd you do?" mom asked.

"We'll talk later mom," I answered as I pushed her back down onto the bed

THE END

*

Thanks for reading my story. I'd truly appreciate hearing what you thought of this tale. Comment below or e-mail me. The only way an author can improve is if he hears back from his readers.

And remember, this is an official 2007 LITEROTICA HALLOWEEN CONTEST entry, a contest where you, the readers, decide the winners. So please, take the few extra seconds and enter your vote. Please vote only once but do VOTE. I'd prefer a 5 but any vote is better than you not making the effort.

And remember to vote for other contest entries. Every author here at Literotica lusts for votes, no matter if they are high or low.

Thanks, jim

scouries
scouries
10,487 Followers