Halloween Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly downed our milk and walked out the backdoor toward Tonya's lovely garden. Reggie's arm was tight around my waist. Funny, I had lived down the road from Tonya for several years and had never realized she had such a beautiful piece of property behind her house. All I had ever noticed was the high privacy fence around her back yard.

#

"I'll bet it's really pretty out here in the summertime when everything's in bloom," I said, walking with our arms around each other's waist. Reggie is three inches shorter than I am, making her the prefect height to rest her head against my shoulder as we strolled along. "Yeah, it is. But Tonya really enjoys her garden and keeps something going out here just about all year round. It's always lovely and the place has such a comforting effect to it. I spend quite a bit of time out here myself," she explained, pointing out several beautiful plants arranged around the Wicca altar we stood before.

"I wouldn't mind spending some time out here too," I said.

"I'm sure Tonya would be delighted, I know I would," she said, turning to face me. Slipping her arms around my neck, she pulled me close. "I'm getting cold and you promised I wouldn't."

"I guess I better keep my promise than," I said, sliding my arms around her slim waist.

"Yeah, I guess you better," she purred, looking up at me.

Our lips met for the first time. Her lips were surprisingly tender and her kiss as soft as the little Snuggle bear of fabric-softener TV-commercial fame. Even though that first kiss was brief, it was wonderful and sent a wealth of important messages back and forth between us. At that moment, I became absolutely positive that Reggie was the woman for me, theonly woman for me.

She looked up at me with those warm-blue eyes of hers. "I think we need to do that again; my toes are still cold."

"Oh my! We can't have that, nowcan we?" I replied. I pressed my lips back to hers, which immediately separated inviting my tongue inside. Moments later I was doing my very best to lick her tonsils. I mean, I had to, her poor little toes were freezing off, right? I needed to get warmth all the way down to her toes; and believe me; I was trying hard.

The soft moan that seeped from deep within her slender throat and vibrated over my tongue nearly drove me out of my mind. Her kisses were every bit as intriguing as her beauty.

One of the things I really find so attractive about Reggie is the fact that she's absolutely gorgeous and doesn't have a clue about it. I've known several other beautiful women, but they know they're beautiful, and are even a bit arrogant about it. This distracts from they're true beauty. Reggie's not like that. And now, at long last, I was finally holding that beauty in my arms and had my tongue stuck halfway down her delectable throat. Will wonders never cease?

Our lips parted by the merest friction of an inch as my excited tongue slipped from her mouth. She gazed up at me with her big soft eyes. "That was nice," she whispered.

"I thought so too, but I think I need to practice it two or fifty more times just to be sure I got it right," I replied.

"Oh, you got it right okay. You've obviously kissed a lot of women," she said.

"Oh yeah, simply bunches. Counting you, I have now kissed a grand total of one," I replied. "I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to do it until you put your arms around me. Then I couldn't have stopped it if I had wanted to."

"Did you?" she asked.

"Did I what?" I asked.

"Did you wanna stop it?" she replied.

"Not inthis life time," I said.

"Good, then shut up and do it again," she said, lightly touching her lips to mine.

The tip of her tongue danced faerie-light across my lips and quickly slipped between them. It wasn't one of those hot turned-on, tonsil-touching, tongue-twisting oral tournaments. Her tongue felt so small and delicate roaming my mouth at a pace so slow it would have made a snail feel like a speeding racecar.

I was afraid to move my tongue for fear of harming the tender morsel sliding so lovingly over its surface. Carefully, I curled my tongue upward when I felt hers attempting to get at its underside. It was like Reggie wanted to sample each tastebud in my mouth, one by one.

That kiss was the most erotic kiss I had ever known. It carried a lot more meaning. By the time her wonderful little tongue slipped from my mouth, my insides were trembling; I had butterflies in the pit my stomach the size of turkeys.

My hands cautiously roamed toward her tight little behind. I wanted desperately to cradle those two firm looking globes in my hands, but was afraid to venture that far. I had dreamed of holding Reggie in my arms far too long to take a chance on ruining the moment by doing something she might not like.

It scared me when her hands dropped from around my neck and grabbed my arms. I figured that was it, the party was over, she was pissed. To my relief, instead of pushing my hands away, she pulled them over the gorgeous behind they had been inching their cowardly way toward.

Through the thin silk fabric of her sexy dress, it felt like I was holding a scrumptious pair of naked buns in my hands. A gentle squeeze sent her firm mound pressing against mine. I tried another squeeze and got the same delightful results, plus a nice bonus of another soft moan over my tongue.

Her arms slipped around my hips, her hands cupped my behind, and squeezed in unison with my hands. The sensation of both of us thrusting our hips forward at the same time forced a simultaneous moan from both of us.

I felt her gentle fingers working my mini-skirt up over my behind, inch by creeping inch. Finally, her fingers were clutching my lace-covered buns and the mini-skirt was up around my waist.

I noticed a slight trembling in her. A moment later, another tremble. I soon realized those hadn't been trembles of passion coursing through her; they had been shivers. The poor gal was freezing to death out there.

"Are you cold?" I asked, just to be sure.

A sad expression covered her lovely face. She didn't speak; she just nodded,yes.

"Why didn't you say so? We can go back inside," I said.

"You seemed so happy out here," she spoke very quietly. "I didn't want to interfere with that."

"Interfere? Are you nuts?" I snapped. "My happiness isn't from being out here; it's from being with you. Now let's go back inside to that nice warm fireplace."

"I don't mind staying out here for you," she said. "It's not all that cold." Another shiver ran through her. Her teeth were even chattering, her lips trembling.

"Get in the house," I barked, giving her a light slap on her cute little rear end. "Let's go, move it, move it!"

"Yes, Ma'am," she said with a cute giggle.

I couldn't take my eyes off her adorable little wiggling fanny as she quickly scurried up the path toward the house.

#

In short order, Reggie stood huddled, still shivering, holding her hands out toward the low flame in the fireplace. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind; she snuggled back against my body. Kissing the top of her head, I whispered, "I love you, Regina."

"I know you do," she replied, still facing the fire. Slowly, she turned to me, with her arms folded in a tight "X" across her breasts, she snuggled closer against me. Looking up into my eyes she whispered, "I love you too."

I pulled her head against my chest and savored the precious feeling of having her in my arms. I could feel her small hands moving between us. A moment later, I felt her unbuttoning my blouse and pulling it from my skirt, then her hands sliding around my bare waist. Her head moved down my chest, coming to rest against my cleavage. I pulled my open vest and blouse around her slender, still shivering, shoulders.

"Oh, that's much warmer," she purred. "I like it in here."

"Not half as much as I likehaving you in there," I said.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about how you felt about me?" she asked, her voice a soft murmur.

"That's a good question," I replied, "and I'm not so sure I have a good answer for it. I guess I was just afraid."

"Afraid of what?" she whispered.God, her voice was so soft and sexy when she talked like that. I just love it. "Of what you would say and what you might think of me," I answered. "I guess I was afraid of a lot of things. Let's just say I was having some major issues with my own feelings and trying to figure out how to deal with discovering I was in love with a woman."

"Is that why I can feel your insides trembling?" she whispered.

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice that. To tell the truth, I'm scared shitless," I replied.

"Why? It should seem pretty obvious that I love you too and want to be with you. I knew months ago we would eventually end up together," she said.

"God, I wish I was that confident. I figured a moment like this would only remain an ache in my heart. If you felt that way and thought it was only a matter of time, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Same reason you didn't tell me. I was trying to figure out if you were actually gay or not. I'd never seen you with any other women. I mean, looking like you were sexually attracted to them," she explained.

"That's because I've never been in love with anyone else. I've had a few boyfriends and I enjoyed their company," I replied. "But as soon as I got to know you a little bit, that all ended. As the old song goes, 'I only have eyes for you'."

"Aw, that's so sweet," she whispered, followed by a quiet giggle. "How about these?"

I felt the natural weigh of my breasts suddenly tug at my chest when she unexpectedly released the catch in the back of my bra. My mouth suddenly went drier than a popcorn fart. I tried to swallow, but found nothing in my mouth to help me complete the task. I stood there, dumbfounded, trying to come up with an appropriate answer. "If you want 'em, they too are only for you," was the only thing I could manage to come up with. Not very original I guess. I mean, give me a break; I was trying to figure out if it was safe to go after another of her wonderful kisses and all the sudden, she's trying to crawl inside my bra.

Slowly backing out of my arms, Reggie lifted the black-lace cups of my bra, releasing my breasts from their confines. Leaning forward, she gave each hard nipple a tiny kiss and said, "I claim these gorgeous puppies as mine!" She kissed them each one more time.

The pleasure that danced through me with each of those tiny kisses was indescribable. Reggie had no idea how much her little performance had pleased me.

"So shall it be done," I replied. Hell, I didn't know what else to say.

Taking my breasts in her small hands, she lifted them slightly, stepped toward me, stood in her tiptoes, placed my rigid nipples against her own nipples, and rubbed them in tight circles around hers. Now that innocent little maneuver sent bolts of electricity shooting throughout my body. I thought my nipples were going to explode. Holding me in that position, she looked up into my eyes. "Would you mind getting your vest and blouse out of the way. They seem to be trying to cover up my tits; I mean,your tits; the ones you just gave me."

I wasted little time dropping my vest and blouse back over my shoulders and letting them fall to the floor.

"The bra too please. It's in my way," she ordered with a sexy grin.

I let my bra fall from my shoulders to join the vest and blouse on the floor. "Don't you think it might be a good idea for us to go to your room. I mean, what if Tonya wakes up and comes waltzing through here?" I suggested.

"She wouldn't wake up if a tornado ripped the house from around her. But if it makes you feel any better, I would be only too delighted to take you to my bed." Her bright eyes sparkled nearly as much as her smile. She gave each nipple another light kiss before heading for the stairs.

#

Following her up the stairs, my eyes were glued to the two beautiful globes swaying back and forth before me, with the slender ribbon of black satin of her thong running between them. If I hadn't been concentrating so hard on her cute little butt, I wouldn't have fallen on top of her when she tripped over the hem of her long dress.

"Oh my God, Reggie, are you okay?" I nearly screamed, trying to get off of her.

Apparently she was, she started giggling as she rolled over underneath me. Her giggling quickly ceased when our lips met. Her arms flew around my neck. Her tongue darted between my lips. Her legs wound around my hips. Her body pressed firmly against mine. The timid kitten I had been holding in my arms only moments earlier, had suddenly become a wildcat in heat. Her busy hands were all over me. It was wonderful!

I quickly found myself lying back on the stairs, leaning on my elbows, with her kneeling between my legs. Her delightful tongue tormented one of my nipples while her fingers teased the other. Her other hand had found it way between my thighs and inside my panties. All I could do at that point was moan and groan, and enjoy the wonderful things she was doing to me.

Raising up straight on her knees between my thighs, her gentle hands slid feather-light up and down my thighs, over my fishnet stocking, along the garter straps, and panties. The look in her eyes scanning my nearly nude body was that of a starving child with its hands cupped around its face pressed against an ice cream shop window. But this child had a second look in her eyes, a look that said; I'm fixing to have all the ice cream I've ever dreamed of.

"All this sexy, lacy stuff is in my way," she said, her eyes not wavering from their survey duties.

"What happened to going to the bedroom?" I asked.

"You tackled me. That's what happened." She grinned.

"I didn't tackle you! You tripped," I replied.

"Sure, sure. So you figured while I was lying helplessly on the steps, you would take advantage of my misfortune, dive on top of me, and rub your gorgeous body all over me," she said. "Well, this girl rubs back. Now get this stuff outta my way; I have some serious rubbing of my own to do. On second thought, never mind, I have a better idea." She raised to her feet.

Stepping to one side of me, she reached up under her dress, quickly slipped her thong off, and dropped it to the stairs. Gathering the front of her dress up enough to walk over me, Reggie started up the stairs with one foot on each side of my body, still lying on the steps. I could feel the back hem of her long delicate dress sliding over my legs as she moved forward. It felt so sexy.

When her feet reached the step below the one my head was resting on, she knelt down again, with her knees of either side of my head on the same step. I was suddenly lying there, my head under her dress and between her slender thighs, my lips only inches from her wanton womanhood.

Her scent was heavenly. I couldn't resist sliding the tip of my tongue over the soft moist folds of her flesh. My hands roamed the smooth skin of her round hips and soft globes of her behind. I placed one of my hands between her thighs from behind and gently separated her delicate nether lips, exposing the growing bud of her sexuality. My tongue immediately attacked the small, unsheltered organ.

Reggie leaned slightly forward, resting her hands two steps above my head. Her quiet moans as my tongue continued its assault in her clit intensified my own excitement. I pulled the tiny organ between my lips, sucking it ever so tenderly. The beautiful song she was singing for me grew louder minute by minute as my finger gently circled the rim of her opening. That finger seemed to be on her volume control, the more I moved the finger the louder she moaned.

Reggie seemed a bit distressed when I removed the finger that had been so tantalizing to her, but only momentarily. She bolted upright, grabbing the stairway railing to keep her balance when I replaced that finger with my tongue. The difference was that my tongue didn't bother with teasing the rim of her center, it wiggled quick and deep toward her very core.

I was sure the scream that raced from Reggie's throat would have Tonya rushing out to see what was going on. But at that point, I didn't care. I had dreamed of this moment for so long, and now it was a reality. I forced my tongue deeper into her. I pulled down on her hips and pressed my face as tight as I could against her.

Had she not had a grip on the railings, Reggie would have fallen backwards down the stairs when I moaned into her as I received the first sweet taste of her delicious juices. The vocal vibrations of my moan against her womanhood set her off. I liked it, so I moaned again, being rewarded with more of her wonderful lady-cum. Another moan, more cum, another moan, more cum, another moan… It was fantastic. I couldn't get enough of it. I drank deeply of her salty-sweetness.

Reggie dropped forward over my head, her body spent. With great care, I rolled her off of me. I was afraid she was going to go tumbling down the stairs. She had no strength left. Her slender body felt boneless as I laid her back on the steps beside me.

"You okay, Honey?" I asked, kissing her lips lightly.

Her eyes fluttered, opening slowly. She didn't need to speak; the smile on her beautiful face said it all. Her gentle tongue immediately began cleaning my shiny face. "I liked that," she whispered between licks.

"So did I," I replied.

"Promise to do it again sometime?" she asked.

"Anytime you want," I promised.

"I want it all the time," she said, her smile growing.

Reggie and I both jumped when a voice rang out from the top of the stairway. "That was so sweet, ladies," Tonya said, a huge smile on her face. She was sitting on the top step, naked, with her hands still between her thighs, and a big wet spot trailing down the carpet of the top step where she sat. "You two gals just caused me to have the best orgasm I've had in years."

"Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed," I mumbled, burying my face against Reggie's chest. I must have turned blood red. My face was so hot you could have lit a cigarette off of it.

Reggie tenderly held my head in her arms. "Don't be, she's okay. She just likes to watch."

I tried to raise my head, but Reggie held it tight. "You knew she was watching us?" I asked.

"No. But I knew she would if she figured out what was going on," Reggie replied. "I call her the Watcher. She doesn't like regular sex and doesn't like to be touched, except by herself."

Lying there in her arms like that with her large soft breasts against my face was getting me excited again, even though I knew Tonya was still sitting on the top step watching us. I had never remotely been an exhibitionist, but I found myself becoming turned on by the idea of Tonya watching.

My tongue slipped out of my mouth and began teasing one of Reggie's hard nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. Reggie squealed. "Oh no you don't, it's my turn!"

Before I realized what was happening, she was standing between my legs again, pulling the rest of my clothes off in one swift motion. Moments later, I was laid back on the steps, moaning again, as Reggie's wonderful tongue danced all over and in my open womanhood.

I looked up to see if Tonya had continued watching or gotten embarrassed at getting caught and left. She was still sitting on the top step, she face covered with a beautiful, pleasant grin. I caught her eye and patted the step beside me. Seconds later, Tonya was seated sideways on the step beside my head. Her legs were spread wide, one of her legs rested on the step above my head; the other foot rested two steps below where she sat. I was staring right at her glistening, open womanhood as her fingers slowly toyed with her excited clit while she watched Reggie give me the licking of my life.