Halloween Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Reggie and saw one of her hands gently massaging Tonya's foot beside my hip. I raised a hand over my head and softly rubbed Tonya's other foot that was resting above me. Her smile grew bigger and her hands moved faster. I think the act of us touching her feet made her feel she was part of what we were enjoying. Really, I guess shewas a part of it.

Reggie's wet womanhood slid up and down my leg as her tongue slipped in and out of my salivating center. Reggie's body began to tremble against me; I could feel her warm juices trickling down my leg. Her soft body snapped taunt and every gorgeous muscle she possessed clamped around my torso like a vice. A muffled groan rumbled from her throat, blasted into my open valley and resonated through out my entire body.

Even though my past sexual experience had been somewhat limited, I knew I was about to achieve an orgasm of epic proportion. Reggie's low rumbling groan changed to a single, continuous, high-pitched thrilling scream. Her gentle trembling became violent shaking; her body was out of control. Her warm lady-cum no longer trickled down my leg; it now flooded like a rain-swollen river.

Suddenly, Reggie's scream became a duet as Tonya's pleasure soared to join Reggie's. I tried to brace myself for what I knew was only moments away, but ecstasy erupted deep in my cord with enough force to wreck a whale, causing my hips to rise high off the steps. The beautiful duet singing to me had brought that wrecked whale inside of me to the surface. It breached, spouting my juices into Reggie's eager mouth and all over her face. My Utopian scream joined the others in what most have been the most hauntingly beautiful Halloween sound ever heard.

The sweet feminine scent of female sex crowded the air with a nearly visible misty cloud. The shrill screams of delight became soft murmurs of pleasure as the three of us gradually drifted back to reality together.

#

The next day I awoke cuddled in Reggie's delightful arms, lying between her and Tonya. Tonya's naked back pressed lightly against mine. Reggie's arms rested over my waist, with her hand resting on Tonya's hip.

#

The hardest part was yet to come; filling my parents in on all the sudden changes in my life wasn't going to a piece of cake. To my surprise, the battle wasn't over the fact that I had told them I was a lesbian. Actually, my family absolutely adores Reggie. Nor was it because of the possibility of me changing religions. After a little research, they had decided there really wasn't that big a difference in the two religions. As long as I hadsome type of religion, they seemed pleased.

The big brouhaha didn't take place until I told them I was moving in with Reggie. They felt I was making a major mistake by leaving the safe haven of their home until I had finished college. They said it wouldn't hurt us to wait another year and a half. I quite naturally, whole-hearted disagreed with them and the fight was on. Not being with Reggie would hurt a hell of a bunch.

Now, a year later, after a long hard fought battle with my parents, Reggie, Tonya, and I live together in Tonya's beautiful home. Reggie and I live as a couple with sweet Tonya being our constant beloved tagalong. The three of us share a king-size bed. Reggie and I enjoying the most beautiful sex life together, while the Watcher quietly joins in on the sessions in her own way.

I think we need to do something to get her a bit more involved.