Halloween Mystery Woman

Story Info
She cums and goes and he's left with a mystery!
1.5k words
4.24
38.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY AT THE REC CENTER" is what the ad said in the local newspaper. Diane was thrilled! She'd known Dave for years and he'd talked about having a party of this type to bring the neighborhood together. It would be a time for everyone to see the remodeling work that had just been done at the center and he might even get a few people to sign up as new members.

Should she go? Of course! How could she not support her friend? Wait a minute...this just might be a perfect opportunity to have a little fun. A night to dress up and be someone else. Her choice of costume was easy. He'd never figure it out. This was going to be fun!

The place was packed when she arrived. She chuckled to herself as she saw Dave, dressed as a cowboy, busy playing host to everyone. From over in the corner, she watched as he worked the room. He was refilling punch and snack bowls, answering questions about the recent work, and seeing to it that everyone had a good time. One by one he tried to greet everyone. As he moved toward Diane, she got in position. He came up to her and asked if she was having a good time. "And who might you be?", he asked. She only cocked her head and batted her eyes at him through her mask without saying a word and only meowed. "Cat got your tongue?" No answer. "Well, little lady, I might have to check back with you later." Great! He had no idea it was her under that mask. Or did he?

An hour later, the party was wrapping up. Parents and children alike were heading toward the door with their hands full of goodie bags, masks and prizes. He glanced around the room secretly looking for the cute little kitten who caught his attention earlier, but she was no where to be found.

After the last guest left, Dave and his crew spent a while cleaning up. With only the vacuuming left, he thanked everyone and sent them home. He'd take care of the last details and clean up.

He hit the switch on the canister and was taken aback by the sudden total silence in the building. A wash of exhaustion also hit him. What a day it had been! He put the last few items away in the closet and headed for his office. Finally a chance to sit down and relax for a few minutes. He was so tired he could fall asleep at his computer.

"What was that?", he said as his eyes popped open. He'd actually nodded off a second. Maybe he was just imagining things. But then he heard it again. He stood up and moved toward the door. She scared the life out of him when she stepped into the office. She pressed her body very close to his and moved her hands up his neck, around his ears and through his hair. She slid the blindfold over his head and quickly over his eyes. He should have pushed her away, but he found himself quite aroused. Perhaps he'd play along with this game just long enough to have fun, but not enough to cross over the line.

She took the lead and pulled his hands behind his back and tied them together with a soft piece of cloth. She took her right hand and grabbed his crotch. His penis stiffened immediately. With her left hand she undid his belt and started to unzip his fly. "Please stop there. I just can't do this." She gave a low guttural growl that actually scared him a bit, while at the same time he found himself getting more and more turned on. He thought to himself, "I'm a victim here. If she has her way with me, I'm not at fault. I'm tied up and blindfolded. How could I resist?" He decided to see where this might lead.

By the time he finished working this though in his head, his pants were around his ankles. He stood half naked before her. She purred lightly. Then slowly walked him backwards a couple steps until he lost his balance and fell back into his desk chair.

She started at his forehead with a gentle kiss. He could tell at this point that she had removed her mask. Damned blindfold!! Who could this woman be? Did he know her? Was it possible that this was his friend Diane? No! She wouldn't go this far, would she? He'd known her a long time, but always felt that their friendship meant too much to them both to ever do something of this nature. But, if it WAS her, then this was more erotic then he'd ever imagined.

Her tongue made it's way down his cheek and to his ears. She softly kissed them and he could feel the warmth of her breath and the wetness of lips. She moved the tip of her tongue to the edges of his mouth, circling just the edges until she covered his entire mouth and kissed him erotically and passionately.

Her hands were gently balanced on his thighs, and made their way up his body as she seduced him orally. He was just about ready to bust and was ready to beg her to jack him off. But she was good and slowly driving him crazy.

Her hands slid up his shirt and stopped just long enough to tug at his erect nipples. Her own were driving her crazy at this point and she was dying to have his erect penis in hot pussy. She needed him to be dripping wet before she mounted him so in one quick movement she dropped to her knees and took his dick in her mouth. His body shook with unexpected pleasure! He had never in his wildest dreams and fantasies thought he'd find himself in this situation. Now that he was here, and it was really happening, he was enjoying it fully. There was no turning back now.

Her mouth slid up and down and her hand grabbed his shaft and tugged in rhythm. His head dropped back, his breathing quickened and his body tensed with erotic pleasure. He was going to explode. She sensed this and stopped as quickly as she had started. She put her hands around his waist and undid the knot that was holding his wrists together. She gently took his hands and moved them to her own waist. The fabric he felt seemed odd. It wasn't regular clothing but he couldn't figure it out. He slowly moved his hands up to her nipples and on the entire way up he felt this same material. Her breasts felt beautiful. Although he couldn't fully grip her nipples, he was rubbing and rubbing to enhance her erections. Her breathing quickened and the gentle purring in his ears was driving him crazy!

She stood up and his hands slid down to her waist. Again the material was still there. Then suddenly it hit him. Stockings! She had on a full body stocking!! As his hands made their way down her hips, she moved them between her legs. He could feel a beautiful, shaved pussy. Crotchless!! He took control for the first time that night. He spread her legs and rubbed the beautifully swollen lips. She felt her body go limp and begin to weaken. He moved his fingers at a feverish pace as he shoved them fully up inside her. She screamed as a massive orgasm hit her body and she shot her cum down her leg into a puddle on the floor.

She took only a brief second to get her bearings. She leaned him back in his chair and climbed on top. By now, his dick was painfully stiff. He HAD to cum! She must have read his mind because she mounted every inch of him. Once he filled her cunt she held her body still for a few seconds. He grabbed her waist and helped set the motion. It didn't take long. Within a few minutes their bodies found a perfect pace. He moaned so loudly that, after he shot his entire wad inside her hot box, he was horse. Sweat was dripping down his red face. She buried her face in his neck and caught her breath.

There in the dark and quiet of his office, they were locked together. He savored this moment, knowing he could never let it happen again. They were both fully satisfied and spent.

The ringing phone caught them both off guard and she slid off him, grabbed her things and ran out of his office. He quickly grabbed both for the phone and the blindfold. "Hello, Dave?" Diane said. "How'd it go tonight?" "Sorry I had to leave early, but I had to get the babysitter home." "Dave? Are you there?"

He just sat there with the phone in his hand unable to speak. How could this be? If it was Diane on the phone, who was the woman he had just fucked?

He would never know and that fact actually added to the mystery of the entire evening.