Halloween Party 2015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
972 Followers

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," Kim cried as Mark's thick cock stretched her to her limits.

Pam could feel Danny's hands moving over her nylon covered ass, all the while varying the speed of his thrusts from long and slow to short and fast. She had never really considered the whole groups sex thing. She preferred her encounters to be one on one, whether it was with a man or a woman, that's why she was shocked at Kim's request to watch while she and Danny fucked. Now she was in a foursome with two young college guys and a woman who's old enough to be their mother. The whole scene was incredibly erotic and totally new for Pam. She came again.

"OH GOD! YES...YES...YES," she screamed.

"Fuck her good Danny! Make her cum. Mmmmmmm...That's it," Kim encouraged, taking Pam by the hand in support.

She came moments later thanks to Mark's hammering thrusts. Both women came again and were in the throes of ecstasy when Mark and Danny gave each other a high five.

"SWITCH!" they shouted in unison.

Danny pulled out of Pam and jumped to his feet. Mark's cock made an audible pop as it left the grip of Kim's tight pussy. He shuffled to his left and positioned himself to fuck Pam. Danny dropped to his knees and stabbed his cock into Kim's gaping hole and began to pound her with feverish abandon.

Feeling the head of Mark's enormous cock pushing into her dripping cleft, Pam turned and said, "Go slow. I'm not sure I can take that big thing in me."

Mark nodded then slowly eased the head inside. Pam gasped as it entered, then tried to relax her vaginal muscles. Mark waited until he felt the tight ring of muscles loosen. He pushed a couple more inches in, groaning at the tightness of Pam's pussy.

"God that's huge...easy...easy...aaaahhhhhh," Pam moaned as she was filled to capacity by the young football player.

The sound of wet flesh slapping together filled the room as Danny fucked Kim relentlessly. She was crying out in blind ecstasy as one orgasm blended into the next. It took a couple minutes for Pam to fully accommodate Mark's monstrous member but once she had, Mark began to fuck her with the same enthusiasm. Kim and Pam were in a constant state of euphoria. Danny and Mark continued to traded back and forth between the two women to allow themselves time to 'cool off' but they were nearing orgasm as well. During the latest transition Pam leaned close to Kim.

"Let him cum inside you...I want to suck his cum out of your pussy," Pam said panting.

Kim smiled then turned to Mark who was about to slide into her quaking pussy, "Shoot your load in me big boy."

"I want your cum in me too," Pam instructed Danny.

Danny wasted no time and planted his rigid dick in her wet valley. Mark and Danny fell into a rhythm and their powerful thrusts were met by the women's cries of pleasure. Danny's fingers massaged Pam's firm hosed ass and Mark's hands were all over Kim's luscious nylon covered flanks. The guys began to grunt with each passing moment, edging closer to their own release, and then Mark suddenly stiffened.

"AAAAHHHHH FUCK!" he yelled and unleashed a torrent of cum gushing into Kim's womb.

The enormous eruption inside her sent Kim drifting away on the waves of another orgasm. The sight of this woman in complete rapture was so intensely erotic to Pam, that she felt another orgasm building in her core as well. Danny's thrust were becoming shorter and more erratic and Pam knew he was about to blow.

"That's it, I'm almost there too. Just a little more...aaaahhhh...yes...yes...YES! CUM WITH ME BABY! CUM WITH ME!" Pam cried as she was consumed by her orgasm.

Danny flooded her pussy with his hot thick cum. They trembled in their mutual release; their bodies still crashing together for several moments longer. He eventually collapsed across her back panting heavily. Pam lay with her eyes closed, struggling to bring her breathing under control. When she finally opened her eyes she saw Kim's face just inches from her own, smiling from ear to ear.

"You look satisfied," she said, brushing Pam's hair from her face.

"MMMmmmmmm...Almost," Pam replied with an equally big smile.

Danny rose up; his cock remained embedded in Pam. He started to pull out when Pam clamped down on him. Apparently she wasn't ready for him to remove his member so he held his position. Mark was still caressing Kim's silky hosed legs and ass. His eyes were closed and he was slightly swaying from side to side. The couples stayed like this for several minutes enjoying the afterglow of their intense sexual experience.

Kim kissed Pam on the cheek then turned to Mark, "I think you boys have done your job. Why don't you get dressed and head back to the party."

Mark reluctantly pulled out of Kim. She clamped her pussy tight allowing only a small amount of his seed to escape. He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek then collected his clothes and started to dress. Danny eased his cock from Pam's vaginal death grip and got to his feet.

"You were amazing," he said kissing her on the lips then proceeded to get dressed too.

As soon as the guys were presentable, they left. Kim helped Pam up onto the bed and they lay together for a long time lightly caressing each other. Pam leaned into Kim, kissing her softly on her full lips. Their tongues touched and swirled around as the passion between them built. Their shimmering legs intertwined as their kissing increased in intensity. Kim pulled away and straddled Pam's head with surprising agility for a large woman. She spread Pam's legs and buried her tongue in her sopping sex. Mark's cum dripped from Kim's pussy onto Pam's face. She pulled Kim's womanhood to her mouth and plunged her tongue in as deep as it would go. Both women sucked and slurped the mixture of fluids oozing from their respective vaginas. Pam ran her hands over Kim's silky nylons as Kim did the same to hers. It didn't take long for them to send each other into the grip of fresh orgasms brought on by their oral stimulation. Kim was shivering uncontrollably from Pam's cunnilingus skills, stopping her own lapping to enjoy the incredible sensations she was feeling.

"Wow that was mind blowing," Kim said as she rolled to her side, unable to take any more, "You're the best pussy eater I've ever been with."

"Thanks. I aim to please," Pam replied, "You're no slouch yourself. You're no first timer, that's for sure."

"I've only been with one other woman," Kim admitted, "And we've done it just a few times."

They lay together kissing and touching, sharing the taste of each others' juices and the cum from their young studs. They got to know each other better and shared some intimate secrets before getting 'dressed' and rejoining the party. Pam and Kim exchanged numbers and email addresses while sitting at the bar once again.

"It's too bad you have to leave tomorrow, I'd like to spend some more time with you," Kim said with some sadness in her voice, "You'll have to visit again and stay with me next time."

"I don't know if that'll be possible," Pam replied, "Do you think there'll be room in your bed for you, me and Danny!"

Both women laughed then Kim leaned close, "I get very lonely when he's at school and that is a big part of the year, but I'm sure we can make room for you."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Pam left that night very satisfied. She met new friends and lovers with lots of opportunity for more encounters in the future. She was already planning a summer vacation on her flight back to New York.

"What a great Halloween this has been," she smiled to herself.

Drakon66
Drakon66
972 Followers