Halloween Party

Story Info
Cuckold couples have their annual Halloween Party.
2.6k words
3.79
48.7k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and Brent hosted the Halloween bash this year. Once again Jennie was still busy with her new vanilla man so she opted to send a replacement for me to service. Once again it would be a surprise because that's how she rolls. As always, this party is the most expensive of the year because it's held at a hotel in Vegas and there is an entry fee for all couples which is pooled and prize money is awarded for the top couple with the second place couple recouping their entry fee.

So $2,000 per couple, the second place taking back their two grand leaving an even ten thousand for the winning couple. The party would be live streamed to our cuck community for a nominal fee which we use to finance our New Year's party. The participants in the live stream are the judges and they decide which couple are worthy of the big prizes. So for the night we are basically cam models without taking home the fees.

I hitched a ride with Candy and Tom since Jennie was not coming. They didn't mind, in fact, Candy loved it as she instructed Tom and me to sit in the back and make out as well as exchange fellatio during the ride from the airport to the MGM Grand. We knew the drill so without so much as a hesitation we got right to it. Thirty minutes later we were both digesting each other's sperm as we played tonsil hockey to the delight of Tom's super hot wife.

I would be sharing a room with Jennie's replacement but when I checked in, the cuckoldress had already left the room. I didn't disturb her things but did notice a distinct smell of a fragrance that I love, Calvin Klein CKOne. Someone very close to me wore that religiously but I knew that there was no way that Jennie would have chosen her to be her replacement. Evil as she was Jennie would not have done that to me. Would she have?

Per the instructions I headed up to the penthouse area where we had adjoining suites that would be plenty big enough to host the six couples and their bulls. I mentally prepared myself for a long night of debauchery, humility, depravity, etc. The life of a cuck. . .

Once I arrived I was ushered into the east suite where the cucks prepared. It seems that there was something going on that I was not privy to. The others however did seem to be in the know and they were avoiding me like the plague. No small talk, no eye contact. What the fuck was going on? I was soon to find out.

Trish summoned me and one of the camera men doubling as an assistant brought me to a side room. There was going to be a wedding I was informed and I was going to be needed to give the bride away. Things were quickly beginning to add up. My worst fears were soon confirmed as I was suddenly standing face to face with my 23 year old daughter Julie. Dressed like a hot wife/slut/bride who was showing all of her six months of pregnancy. Her fiancé knelt in the corner like a good future cuck should. "Wow, like mother like daughter" was all I could muster.

"Hi daddy," was her welcome. "I need you to sign this contract please," she said matter of fact like. "No need to read it, you will just need to obey it," she continued stoic faced. "Max already signed his," she continued.

Now Julie and Max had been living with me for almost four months and I was not happy about their engagement to begin with as Max was as dumb as a box of rocks. I had much higher hopes for my princess. Little did I know that Jennie had been grooming her to be a cuckoldress to my knowledge she had never shown interest in the bdsm lifestyle before, almost vanilla to a fault. Now I was going to be living with a newlywed cuck couple. Jennie had obviously relinquished her rights over me as a wedding present I guess. Not that I would mind serving my daughter as I'd dreamed about doing just such a thing once she was of age.

I signed the documents without inspection as I was told. "Good cuck," she smiled as she placed the papers in the desk drawer. "Now you get to give me away daddy!"

We proceeded out to the main area where the other couples and all the bulls were waiting. She walked slowly holding tight to my arm while she had Max crawling close behind on a leash. There was a handsome bull waiting at the front of the room with all the other bulls lined up like a proper usher accompaniment. They were all dressed with black silk boxers and white collars and bow ties, like they were the Chippendales. Six big black super ripped bulls, me in my pathetic sissy garb and poor Max naked as the day he was born, getting carpet burn as he crawled along.

"Who gives this hot wife?" the master of ceremonies asked.

"I do," was all that could come out.

Julie took her spot and Max knelt behind her, licking her bum, crack and hole throughout the ceremony. His hands spreading her cheeks apart as he did his best to rim his fiance's ass. The rest of the ceremony was a bit of a blur. I remember a few lines here and there. Something about her offering all of her holes to her bull and anyone he chose. Additionally commitment from Max that he would prep and perform cleanup duties. I was also sworn to do the same at her request. Then suddenly it was over and the consummation of the contract was to begin.

There was a bed on the floor and I was directed to lie down with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. Max proceeded to throat fuck me, slow at first and then building to a fury where his cock was choking me as he relentlessly fucked my mouth until he shot a huge load directly down my gullet. Seems that part of the agreement I had just signed called for me to perform fellatio on Max daily. His reward for giving up sexual rights to his new bride to be. After he finished and pulled his spent meat out of my mouth I was directed to scoot a bit while Julie carefully straddled my face. I was going to have a close up view of the taking of the bride evidently. I guess I had always fantasized about Julie taking her mother's place but had never realized that it would ever come to fruition.

Julie whispered into my ear as she slowly lowered herself over me. "I'm sorry daddy but this is how it was meant to be."

Tears rolled down my face as she took her spot. Max prepped her bull properly and he stepped up and began to bang my princess doggy style as I watched two to three inches away from the action. The sight of this beautiful black cock debasing my princess was too much to handle and my tiny cock sprung to attention. Well aware that we had an audience of perhaps hundreds online as well as the five other couples, camera men, bulls etc. standing around the makeshift consummation bed as one by one the bulls took their turns doing what bulls do, filling the little white girls womb with their seed.

One by one she would reposition herself and the goo would ooze out directly into her daddy's open mouth and then I had the honor of going in with my tongue trying to clean her out as much as I could in the short time allowed before the next BBC violated her one time tight virginal hole. I would find out that she was indeed already black bred and that she had every intention of continuing to reproduce mixed babies for the unforeseen future. The way it was meant to be, I thought to myself.

During the last invasion of my daughter's well stretched out hole I felt a warm sensation on my pre-cum soaked penis. Julie had decided to give her daddy some relief and I was quickly shooting my meager load down her throat. This was indeed a pleasant surprise for me. She later told me that she would repeat that gift every year on the anniversary of cucking both I and Max. It was the least she could do. I had that to look forward to.

Once the consummation was complete a much needed break was called and the cuckoldresses' and their bulls settled in for a drink and some appetizers while the nights' agenda was explained.

Trish had a chart up on the wall and went point by point on how the contest would proceed.

-Dirty kisses, a repeat of a game played earlier in the year, at Valentine's Day I believe. Where after a good anal screwing each couple would insert five Hershey's kisses into the gape and each cuck would have to retrieve them one by one, showing a judge before consuming the dirty kiss and moving on to the next one. First one done took the first place and so on. Points would be awarded six down to one.

-Staying with the anal and candy theme and while the gape was still useful, the next game would involve a Baby Ruth bar being inserted completely and they retrieved as well either by the cuck going in and pulling or his hot wife pushing it out. Once consumed the same applied, first place would get six points down to one for the last couple to complete the task.

-Cucks then served their hot wife and bull dinner and were able to have their meal as well. After the break it was time to spin the wheel.

-The wheel assigned each cuck a chore for the remainder of the evening. As each of us took a spin, we pulled whatever our chore was off of the wheel leaving the remaining chores left until each one had been spoken for.

The chores included:

-cum collector(the one who wore a medium sized bucket around his neck and collected as much semen as possible, either directly from the spout or used condoms full of spent seed. This person would feed the dumpster at the end of the session.

-cum dumpster(the lucky one who got to consume all of the bull's seed that was left over from the nights' activities.

-Two cucks were assigned urinal duties, pretty self- explanatory.

-Rim guy, the one who rims ass of anyone who asks, man or woman for the duration of the evening.

-Scorekeeper, the one who keeps score on the big board. He tallies up each teams points and keeps the crowd informed of the standings throughout the evening.

I spun the wheel and as if it were my destiny, I landed on cum dumpster. So I had that to look forward to as well.

The third contest was a blowjob contest. The hot wives would blow their bull with or without the aid of their cuck(their decision.) The online audience got to watch as each of them took their turn. Each couple was on a fifteen minute clock. Each one could do whatever they thought would bring them the most votes for best blowjob. This ranged from just a solo deep throat performance by Candy to Trish making Brent lick the cum off of her beautiful tits after she managed to make her bull shoot his load all over her chest.

Julie enlisted Max's aid in giving her bull a blowjob that consisted of them both taking a side of his massive girth and sliding up and down the shaft in unison meeting at the tip to share the pre-cum and a nice tender kiss. This was risky as the purists in the audience might feel that she was too kind to her cuck. I sat out this one as Max was deserving of some fun as well. Hell he'd just signed his life away earlier in the evening.

The fourth event was a costume contest for the hot wives. Again the online audience would rank them top to bottom. The sluttier the better was the way it had gone in the past when we did this type of contest. Julie had a slight advantage with the whole black baby about to pop, big lactating boobs, bride's veil thingy going. Candy looked hotter than ever in her schoolgirl uniform. Trish was a cop in real life so her adjustments to her uniform was hot as hell for all those uniform enthusiasts. She was also very talented with handcuffs and did a few tricks for the crowd. We also had a cheerleader, a librarian and finally a hooker. The voting was close and Julie came in a close second to Candy.

The final event of the evening was always the crowd favorite. It is called Humiliate your cuck. Title kind of is self-explanatory but basically each triad had fifteen minutes center stage to perform their typical or and enhanced scene for the online audience again to be voted on by the cyber perverts. Each hot wife and bull pulled out all the stops trying to one up the previous pair.

When it came our turn I was the cuck and Max sat this one out. Julie did her best to go for the win using mostly just words to emasculate me. Being that I was actually her dad gave us style points I'm sure. Asking me how I felt watching her little princess get defiled by the big black guy not being able to do anything about it. Telling me that she intended to keep having his black babies because that's the way she was brought up to believe, etc. Making fun of my tiny dick, saying that is the reason her mother cucked me and the reason she was going to continue to cuck me all the while her bull groping her, kissing her deeply, fucking her slowly as I knelt at the side of the bed watching. Not sure how it would end up in the voting but I felt we did a nice job.

Before the final vote was tallied and cash awarded, I still had to perform my wheel duties. The others had done their share of their tasks for the night. Ass rim guy had rimmed every hot wife and bull in the place. Urinal twins consumed their fair share of beer piss, mostly from the bulls. The cum collector had a descent supply of used condoms and loose sperm in the cum bucket which he fed to me for the online and in person audience to see. I was cum drunk by the end of it, burping semen for a couple hours afterward. Billions of swimmers scurrying around my belly, sloshing almost as I walked.

The time for the final scores was now here and Julie came in first place. I know it had to do with the cuck wedding and the fact she was 6 months preggo, like a sympathy vote but we did in fact have to score first and second in most of the other events as well. She would be using the money to take Max and her bull on a vacation to Jamaica. I know from experience what that means.

Max gets to spend a week at the cabbie shed being violated in the ass by the cab drivers while Julie has the cabana on the resort being taken by her bull and anyone he decided to invite along for the gang bang if he so chose to do so. I can't wait to see the pictures.

See you again after the New Year's party folks!