Halloween Party

Story Info
Released convict discovers his mistress.
2.6k words
2.35
37k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has during the Vietnam Era when I was found guilty by an Ohio jury, guilty of not only abandoning the military, my life as well. Sitting in a small cell and fed cold beans and two week old bread for months before I was able to be treated like the rest of the cons in here. Thinking how dumb I was for fleeing the U.S. army. But at least I'm alive and can live to see another day. I don't know what the outcome might have been if I was still the gunner, but one thing is for sure and that is, my days are numbered here at the rock.

It was a long and undeserving five years of my existence when I finally left this hellhole of a joint. Stepping out into the unusual warm air, free world to come and go as I please once again. Hopping the next bus back to my hometown where I can eat normal food, get laid and catch a high school football game.

I felt to see my penis was still there though my tight jeans, while I made my way down the crowded college campus and over to the playground where I grew up and played kick ball. Fond memories were spilling out as I still see that large brown ball and kids my own age running rapidly throughout my cluttered mind, around the bases they went, while I was sitting on the stone wall in front of the old school house that appears smaller then I remembered. Allowing this laughter and screaming of girls in pigtails running across my feet that I can still vision wearing long dresses and dingy jeans. Giggling like I did then when I watched my dad driving by the paved playground after a long tiring workday. Then hopping off the stone wall as I walk swiftly towards the house around the corner of the shiny new chain link fence.

Mom embraced me the minute I entered the old two-story house and dad, well, still mad that I betrayed his Country. But I know in time he'll come around and we'll be talking about old times again. Sitting down at the dinner table was definitely a blessing to me, even though it was pea soup, still enjoying the way it tasted in my mouth and the manner in which all three of us were passing around the bread.

During the preparation of gathering up the fancy blue china and the short walk to the steel sink, where she stood with her back to me with two plates in her hands and the arthritis she wrote me about worsening. Insisting that I attend the football game tonight to meet a sweet young girl that had called earlier to remind me about. Thinking long and hard of who this girl is? Who I might be seeing tonight that makes me perspiring like hell.

Sitting across from dad in his easy chair and me on the worn-out sofa full of holes, while mom slaves over the hot soapy water in the next room as I distinctly hear the silverware clinging just when dad was lighting his pipe, adjacent me to enjoy the flavor and favorite show "Happy Days" that I could no longer watch in black & white without getting headaches from the lines in the TV set. So I reached the floor with my converse tennis shoes, deciding to leave a bit early for the opening kick-off across town in my holy jeans and flannel shirt. Picking up the set of keys to my old mustang outback from the table near the main glass door. I nearly forgotten how to drive when I nearly ram the fence next door backing out and old Mrs. Jones waving from her window with silver hair and a heavenly smile that was very much accustomed of seeing when I was very young.

When I finally reached the small stadium that I read in the paper that had been newly renovated, my eyes were severely weaken by two girls at the ticket booth, both which I knew from grade school, appearing before me with a cigarette in each of their curvy red and modest mouths. Talking about the guys they met at the bar last night.

Arriving at my seat with popcorn and a small cup of soda in hand. Sitting here with open ears and shivers down my spine as to anticipate what folks around me thought about my AWOL from the army. Chewing my popcorn wildly as pieces fell to the flooring, when all of a sudden I was greeted by a scent of 'Mad Passion' perfume that lingers within my flaring nostrils, sitting next to me in a wintry like coat. She looked so familiar when I shift my eyes towards her hourglass posture; radiant eyes of light blue and short tapered black hair. Not that I was staring or anything.

By the time the 3rd quarter was in the books and we were winning the game, Janet and I were talking as if we knew one another for years. Expressing our feelings with a kiss at the gate after the game and continued on with our honesty and abusive language of how well each of us performs in bed.

My eyes rolls around in their sockets when Janet insist I ride with her to the party she spoke briefly of during the final seconds of the game. Wanting her was all that I could think about, giving her my all and she giving me a ride of my life inside her bedroom I try picturing in my mind. Worshipping the hand that had gripped my inner thigh during the quick handoff to Josh, taking it up the middle, going the distance as much deserved celebrations took place by the goal post and inside my head.

My hands were sweating something awful as I await her entrance to the scent of erotic perfume in the black corvette. Hearing her heels scraping the pavement when my heart felt faint and eyes bewildered of what was sitting next to me dressed in all black outfit wearing a smile. Short charcoal skirt, black sequence tank-top and a pair of nylons that excites me each time I noticed their diamond shape.

We were headed for the old Winston estate. House on the hill surrounded by the pines and maples, which I hated now and even as a lad that I can see from a safe distance. Janet's voice was terribly familiar, her giggles, her laugh was so different from the other women I've met. Something was different about her, rare in form, strangely provoking me to notice the color of her silky soft panty she kept brushing with the sharp edge of the painted pinkie.

Suddenly more headlights were in front of us and behind this fancy black car with plush seats that I had noticed through the side mirror for miles now the string of lights following closely. Ridding the sweat from my hands that Janet witness when I briskly rub the moisture onto my tight trousers, weakening to the eerie old stone castle that still makes me quiver to see and dries out my saliva glands. Then stepping from the car, hand in hand with you as our splendid hips rub together to the eerie oval and very intimidating door swung open and a kind, well distinguished elderly man greets us both with welcoming of a handshake. Eyes shifting all around the half-filled ballroom, slowing taking in the many erotica art work on the walls and nude artifacts appearing in gold at each corner and up the winding staircase. Savoring in my mind the array of costumes ranging from Al Capon to a beautiful tanned Senorita dressed in a long transparent Spanish outfit exposing her large breasts at the punch bowl. Janet and I felt out of place when more assortments of costumes entered the twin portal wearing exotic masks and distinguish clothing. "Come with me sir," the elderly man says with an accent. Following him, exiting the large bay to a room filled with many styles of costumes. "Here, this will do greatly." He said, leaving me standing here with astound gestures as he left. My eyes and fingers felt the magic in the costume. Thinking if this was prearranged since I wasn't allowed to chose my own outfit. Could have been Romeo, rather then this suit of Mark Anthony? Fitting me like a glove, indeed me, as I gaze into the mirror to adjust the black mask that shields my face from other's that wouldn't be able to recognize me dressed this way as I made my way back to the crowed dance floor, glass covering and loud music with no meaning echoes my ears. Erasing the feeling I gained when we first entered this spooky castle, mote that was deep and murky that Janet and I had crossed.

It didn't take me long to adjust to this type of atmosphere with a little aide from the bar and snack table. Feeling quite romantic and light headed, destined to locate the woman some twenty years older then me. Combing the joyful crowd over, eliminating most of them, down to Cleopatra and a maid from the 18th century. But as more files into this mansion on the hill it became frightfully and hopeless that I would find her from all the costumes. Suddenly I quickly gaze back over my broad shoulder to discover a vision of such beauty as she, one who's hand was soft and warm on my shoulder. Insisting that I dance with her while the soothing erotic music sent messages of sexual pleasures souring through my emotional body. Songs by: Peter Frampton, Queen, and…Who. All which were modified for such an occasion as this. We danced close together as she whispers soft words in my ear, sensuous French accent that gave me hives as I felt her well rounded breasts against me and two lovely arms resting around my neck. Gazing into her radiant blue eyes, harmless glossy lips that were growing closer to mine. Dressed in all white, pure as the driven snow that of 'Affinity' I once saw on Hercules. Goddess of love!

Full moon was appearing through the window. Dancing and inviting Affinity for a drink all night long was becoming an obsession of mine, while I came to this distinct conclusion that the food and fruity punch was lined with cocaine and some sort of drug related to 'Spanish fly' that engulf myself too. Then excusing herself to the ladies room moments before Cleopatra demanded I dance with her amongst the crowded floor.

Suddenly I begin to realize that perhaps mom knew of this woman, seeming very tense when she informed me of such call was meant for me. Reluctant to give me the details when an eerie chime came over me, like a calling for a sacrifice of human life when the folks began to cease their dancing and joyous laughs and moved politely and slowly up the winding stairs. Chiming twelve times to be exact.

Soft voice of the distinguished man that I felt behind me, guiding my shoulders to the winding steps and to a room down the hall as I study along the way couples making love on the bed, in a wicker chair, and even on the floor, while their doors were merely at a half closed position. "Sir, your room has been prepared," elderly gentleman said.

Disturbed by the charming room. Victorian style reeking of sexual pleasures detained my curious emotions as I slide my shiny shoes across the room to the see-thru vales of pure ivory at my loins. Focusing on such beauty awaiting me atop the high-rise canopy bed where soft romantic music was coming from, piped in from an unknown source that gave me hives. "Come join me my lover," soft accent saying. "I have been waiting for this special place and time for nearly five years now." She added, lying on her side with a lust so deep in her burning eyes. My emotional body was feeling the symptoms of decomposing, weaken by your fork tongue, weary lips that spoke these words. Then parting the vales slowly without as much as a smile. Blankness shields my emotional body that was bearing the blessing you had been so yearning for. Surrendering myself to your every need, while I lie here in your arms.

Destined to becoming a part of the world again when I felt you kissing softly my ravishing lips and undressing me with one hand, seducing me like a groom on his honey- moon. Still I was bothered by whom you are, where you come from, and what abilities you so possess and blessed with. Lying next to me with your womanhood pressed against me and unclothing me with so much pleasure in your eyes. Brushing my short almond-like hair back repeatedly as I answer your many sexual favors with a bold "yes" and glow in my eye. Mastering my own ability to scorn a lady as you retrieve this stern 'subject' from the lose threads I wore from the dressing room. Taming my every thought, every next move that I vision myself in. Wondering from many of women who look like you, of which one?? Allowing your fingers to rummage through the satin shirt, taking down each button as you stare into my eyes and wonder what I am feeling, acknowledging this very moment, as your warm thighs are tight against my naked hips. Fearing what your cat-like eyes are telling me. Understanding the meaning of pleasure right now when I felt your warm lips leaning over to embrace mine.

I begin to feel ill, kind of like a virgin again. Studying the shimmering teats beyond the chiffon sheer atop me and harden papery my hands reaches up through the opening to quietly embrace these gorgeous twins. Squeezing softly as to savor the coo's and soft tissues in my mind. Enticed by the perfume you wear and eyes so radiant and full of joy and much grief, while your thickness between your legs that my eyes captures with a glance to the string panty.

Our lips were a thing of the past, fearless and devoting when caressed, and passion we both felt and send to one other as we prey on the very organ's god created solely to be disturbed. Filling your gap with a subject too large to hold in a single hand, but yet sensitive to your every sway, every craving, that I witness in your lovely eyes that can't be duplicated in any other way. Chasing fate around the bed in a pool of hot desire and sweat. The poise we share was much larger and different from any mate we have been with in the past. Destined to scale the highest mountain known to man, while you govern this hidden talent, apply your taste buds along the stem and cherry object with more desire than meets the naked eye.

Engaging you so delicately as I lay sideways, staring into the fascinating features you brought here. Taking down the sinful thin walls along your elegant and discreet hips to indulge myself into the soft wet marsh I call…paradise! Reaching out to caress your hip, draw down more of the covered marsh, while my body feels the magnitude and strength of your tongue working in rhythm with my own talent, hidden secrets I have been longing to enjoy during my incarceration. Enjoying the lick of passion, lick across your crease, giving me the strength to engage you deeper in ways I cannot explain. But indeed something I can live with for the rest of my life, living here in this eerie castle with you at my side. Discovering after we had exhausted ourselves your true identity as being my 5th period sex education instructor.