Halloween Party Aftermath

Story Info
Jessie needs a reminder about what happened last night...
9.8k words
4.74
102k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabnock
Sabnock
207 Followers

Oh my GOD I'm so hungover. I creak my eyes creak open, and immediately regret doing so. Everything hurts. My head is pounding. My mouth tastes like something died in it. I try to sit up, pause, flop back onto the couch. At least I've got blanket.

Wait... I'm not in my bed. Where the fuck am I?

I rub the back of my hand over my eyes, feeling a weird, heavy texture. My fingers catch in my scratchy wig, and my ears feel heavy-

Oh, that's right. It's fucking Halloween. So I'm still dressed like a schoolgirl. I run my hands down my body, under this stupid scratchy blanket. Yup. Tubetop, check. Miniskirt, check. Thigh-highs- check. Can't find my shoes though.

Halloween. It had all been Gavin's idea. Gavin, my roommate, the nerd trying to reinvent himself in college as some kind of alpha party animal. He was the one who dragged me to this party to begin with. Mike, the guy who owned the house, was a good friend of the girl Gavin was currently sleeping with. Super nice guy, Big Mike. Nice roommates too- I think I met one last night. Bits of the night flash back as I slowly come back to life: Partying, dancing, drinking. So much drinking.

So I'm still in Mike's house- hence crashing on the couch. Last night there were so many people I didn't really notice how nice everything was. Even with the post-party wreckage, Mike's living room is pretty fancy. He's got a TV on the wall that's the size of my bed.

I'm sore as hell. Fuck.

Memories of the night drip back. I stare at the ceiling, remembering, trying to ignore my thumping hangover. Gavin's girl, the one who brought us here- Ashley. Ashley! Absolute smokeshow. Dark brown hair, dark skin, gorgeous body. Has one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard. I have no idea how a skinny nerd like my roommate managed to be fuckbuddies with her. Emphasis on 'buddies'. She's warned him about getting too possessive.

Anyway, Ashley invited us to this party in the first place. Gavin jumped at the opportunity, and to try to get me onboard she promised she'd invite one of her hot friends along. I didn't know too many people at college, so I was obviously in.

Ashley was adamant that we do partnered costumes: she and Gavin were going to dress like a playboy bunny and Hugh Hefner, and her girlfriend and I were supposed to dress like a schoolgirl and a professor. I'll admit, I spent half a week jerking off to schoolgirl porn on Pornhub. The day of the party, Ashley told us I wasn't going to be a professor, and Gavin wasn't going to be Hugh- we were going to switch the genders, to make it funny. I had resisted, initially- I didn't want to crossdress. I'm not gay. She'd told me it'd be hilarious, and that her friend would love it, and that we'd be the life of the party. I resisted, still, until Gavin took me aside and told me to shut the fuck up and not ruin things for him.

So Ashley spent a few hours dressing us both up. I move my blanket down, just to confirm what I'd already felt with my hands. Yup, still wearing the slutty schoolgirl outfit she'd prepared for me. Thigh-high white socks, over thin hairless legs. We'd spent half an hour nairing and shaving our body hair, yesterday. A ridiculously short black-and-red plaid skirt. A sleeveless white tube-top. And, to top it off, a dark brunette wig done up in a pair of schoolgirl braids, huge clip-on hoop earrings, and layers and layers of makeup. I had no idea that the makeup was going to take that long. Gavin and I had sat in Ashley's room for over an hour, as she painted both of us up with a forest of sticks and brushes and things I'd never heard of. I check under my skirt and realize that I'm not wearing my panties.

What the fuck happened last night? I twirl a strand of my wig absentmindedly, trying to remember. GodDAMN I'm so hungover. And sore. Ugh.

Just as I debate sitting up and burying my aching head into my hands, I hear a door creak open. Probably better not to let anyone see me like this. The house isn't that big, so I immediately hear some footsteps and some hushed voices. I burrow into the couch, pretending to be asleep, not exactly eager to deal with anyone while still half-drunk and dressed like some sorority chick. When I'm totally settled down, I crack my eyes open just a bit, so I can see who it is.

Gavin turns the corner, followed immediately by a lumbering figure- Mike, the guy who owns this place. Big fucking Mike. He'd spent most of the night either filming the party or handing out free drinks. Hilariously, Gavin is still dressed like a playboy bunny, fake rabbit ears and all, awkwardly holding his glittery heels in one hand and a small purse in the other. His makeup is smeared, mascara lines streaking down his face, lipstick smudged all around his mouth. Dangly earrings glitter under his disheveled blonde hair. His white pantyhose are dirty at the knees- it looks like he'd had as rough a night as I have. It takes me a second to notice, but one of Mike's beefy arms is wrapped around Gavin's slender shoulders. That's... weird.

Mike isn't dressed in a costume. He's wearing a dirty Steelers jersey over his barrel chest, and his gym shorts barely cover half of his muscular thighs. My skinny crossdressing roommate is dwarfed.

Gavin pauses when he sees me lying on the coach. "It's Jessie," he hisses at Mike.

Mike laughs loudly, eliciting a panicked glare from my obviously embarrassed roommate. "Given what he did last night, he's probably still passed out."

What the fuck was he talking about?

"Now Gabby," Mike says, tightening his grip around my roommate. "Time for you to finish what you started in bed."

For the first time, I notice the huge bulge in Mike's shorts. I'm trying as hard as I can not to move or make a sound, but my mouth probably would've dropped open if I wasn't pretending to be asleep. Mike's cock is clearly outlined under his shorts, at least eight or nine inches long.

"Not here," Gavin hisses. "Not in front of him."

"Gabby," Mike snorts. "I'm not asking you. Either you take care of me right now, or you can kiss everything you wanted this morning goodbye."

What the fuck is going on?

Gavin stares at me for a few seconds, then back at Mike, then down at Mike's obvious hardon. He looks up at the big man's grinning face. "Okay but... please be quiet."

"Wait," says Mike. "You really should touch up."

He fishes his hands in his pockets for a few seconds before pulling out a stubby black tube. It's Ashley's lipstick, the one she'd given to Gavin last night in case his rubbed off. My roommate pauses, looking like a deer in the headlights, then takes it tentatively.

Gavin, dressed as a playboy bunny, squats down in front of Mike. He quietly drops his pumps and purse onto the tiles, before uncapping the dark red lipstick and slowly running it over his lips. My straight, nerdy roommate, the one trying to pretend to be an alpha party animal, the one who's fucking one of the hottest girls I've ever met, just got on his heels and put on a coat of lipstick for this burly dude.

What the FUCK is going on?

Slowly, purposefully, Gavin pulls at Mike's waistband, freeing his bobbing cock. The uncut shaft bounces, bigger than I expected, its fat purple head just an inch or two from my roommate's freshly-painted lips. I can barely remember to breathe.

Gavin stares at the naked prick for a one drawn-out moment, before leaning forward and licking it tentatively.

Mike says nothing, but closes his eyes and tangles his hand in my roommate's blonde wig. Gavin's bunny ears bounce as he continues running his tongue up and down Mike's huge shaft.

"Gabby," Mike moans loudly, loosening his grip on Gavin's wig. In a panic, my roommate looks up to him and puts a finger to his lips. "Don't wake him up!" He hisses, glancing over at me. I freeze, praying that neither of them can see hear my heart hammering in my chest.

"Jessie got up to a lot last night," Mike snorts. "I wouldn't worry about waking him up."

Sluggishly, Gavin returns to licking the cock in front of him. He gets slowly more enthusiastic from the noises Mike is making: stifled, masculine grunting. After half a minute or so, my roommate sinks totally to his knees in front of the larger man, and uses his hands to brush back his wig in a meek, feminine gesture. The little fluffy tail sewn to the back of his outfit draws my attention to his compact ass, easily visible through the skin-tight leotard.

Wait... what about Ashley? The three of us had come together, so where was she?

And why THE FUCK is my straight roommate licking Mike's dick?

"Come on, straight boy. We all saw you last night," Mike mocks. "By the time I got to you, you'd had some practice, you little cocksucker."

Gavin pauses, mouth level with Mike's throbbing cockhead, then looks up, spilling blonde hair over his shoulders. From this angle, with his back totally to me, he looks like any other hot sorority slut. Just some horny playboy bunny, on her knees, servicing her man. His man. Fuck.

"Don't call me that," my roommate insists, trying to make eye contact with Mike.

"What," Mike laughs. "Straight boy? Yeah, I know. Doesn't work anymore, after last night."

"No," Gavin says, more forcefully. "Cocksucker."

"Aww, play nice, Gabby. I can tell that you're excited. Look at you. You're hard as fuck right now."

All I can see is Gavin's wig and slender back. His bunny ears quivers as he lowers his eyes, staring straight at the solid cock in front of him. After a few seconds he slowly wraps one red-fingernailed hand around Mike's shaft, resting the other on Mike's abs.

Mike raises an eyebrow and stares down at him, expectantly. "Well?"

"You won't tell anyone?" Gavin says, his voice quivering.

"Your secret is safe with me. I swear. I won't tell anyone how badly you want this dick in your mouth. Now get to it, before Jessie here wakes up."

The moment stretches on. I don't know what I was expecting when I woke up, but it absolutely wasn't this.

My roommate pushes his head forward, hesitantly, and starts earnestly blowing big Mike.

I cannot fucking believe it. Gavin, who's been trying so hard to be an alpha playboy for the last few weeks, is a cocksucker.

At first, Mike keeps his arrogant smirk. Soon after my roommate starts going down on him, though, Mike closes his eyes and looses a throaty groan. I watch Gavin start to become more and more eager, his rabbit ears bouncing as his head bobs up and down. One of his dainty hands remains flat on Mike's muscular torso, but the other starts pumping the shaft more eagerly, working in time with his mouth. After a few minutes, Gavin moves one hand to cup Mike's ass, swallowing as much of his thick shaft as possible. Every once in a while he goes too deep, or sucks too eagerly, and draws back with a cough or a sputter.

I suddenly realize I am rock hard. It takes all my willpower not to jerk myself off right now.

"Gabby. Fuck." Mike moans loudly, his eyes closed. My roommate doesn't react to the noise, and seems content to continue his messy blowjob. His earrings jangle as he tilts his head from side to side, taking as much cock into his mouth as possible. He makes a slurping, choking noise when Mike forces himself in too deep, pumping his hips again and again until Gavin is swallowing his whole length. My skinny roommate gags as his nose presses up against Mike's shirt, bunny ears brushing against the bigger man's chest.

"Good girl, Gabby." My roommate moans effeminately at the praise, working even harder. Suddenly, Mike wraps both his huge hands around Gavin's head, fucking his mouth harder and harder. I stare, impossibly turned on, watching my roommate get facefucked by this muscular man. Gavin starts gagging loudly, still trying to deepthroat Mike's whole length.

"Fuck, you're good at this. You're gonna make me cum, cocksucker. Such a fucking turn-on, turning straight boys like you," No response, just a wet slapping as Mike repeatedly bottoms out in my roommate's eager mouth. "Where do you want it? How about that pretty face?"

Gavin pauses, reeling. Seems like there are some lines he won't cross. He draws his head back from Mike's shaft, surprised. "No," he hisses, sounding panicked.

Mike shrugs. "Suit yourself."

Mike grabs both of Gavin's bunny ears at the base, locking his head in place. I can see Mike's huge body quake even from the couch. He pumps once, twice, then moans as he pushes as hard as he can into my roommate's face. He screws his eyes shut and grunts, dick buried deep into Gavin's throat. My roommate makes a noise that's half-protest-half-moan, and I hear him swallowing desperately as Mike starts cumming.

Gavin, lost in the moment, keeps swallowing Mike's huge dick long after the bigger man stops thrusting. I stare, totally lost in the moment, watching my previously straight roommate act like a total slut for this guy. I realize my mistake too late when Mike, looking over at me, gives me a saucy wink. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. He saw me watching.

"Good girl, Gabby. Now to take care of you."

Before my roommate can say anything, Mike leans down and wraps a brawny forearm around his waist. Gavin yelps girlishly as Mike pulls him to his feet and spins him with one hand, so he's now facing me on the couch. I learned my lesson from before, so I've barely opened my eyes this time. Even like this, I can clearly see my roommate's rock-hard cock, peeking out of his playboy bunny leotard. Gavin's eyes are unfocused, his cheeks flushed, and he glances at me before moaning when Mike grabs his erect shaft. He pants breathily as Mike starts stroking his prick.

"Do you like the idea of him watching you, cocksucker?"

"No," Gavin whines. "Please don't tell him Mike. Please. I'll do anything."

"What's the matter, Gabby? You don't want your roommate knowing that his buddy is a total slut?" Mike pumps Gavin's smaller cock roughly, his other hand anchoring his slender waist in place. I watch Mike grind his spit-covered cock against Gavin's rear. Nothing but a thin polyester leotard separates Mike's cockhead from Gavin's asshole. My roommate closes his eyes and leans his head back into the larger man's muscular chest.

"Maybe you'd like that," Mike continues. "Maybe you'd dress up like a girl and you two can fuck. How about that, Gabby? Next time you're alone in the house with Jessie here, dress up like a slutty cheerleader and beg him to fuck you."

He punctuates the last line by thrusting hard against Gavin. My roommate moans, his whole body shaking. He screws his eyes, totally lost in the moment. If it weren't for the cock poking out of his costume, he'd look just like a slutty girl getting dry-humped by a buff jock.

"You like that idea baby? How about next time you're here, we spend some time and get you looking real nice. I bet you'd love that. Dressing up in lingerie, getting just the right shade of lipstick before you start-"

Gavin squeals, his whole body quivering. I can't see it, but I hear the faint sound of his load hitting the tiles. He moans, low and long, as Mike keeps running his hand up and down his cock, laughing.

"Think about that, next time you're fucking Ashley. Think about how hard you came, dreaming about being drilled like some cheap slut. Think about the fact that deep down, you just want to dress up and be my bitch."

Mike takes a moment to wipe his cum-coated hand on my roommate's body, lingering on the empty bra cups on Gavin's flat chest. He leaves a trail of semen on Gavin's outfit, running from stomach to collarbone. My roommate lists like he's drunk, taking huge, heaving breaths. He eventually stops, then unfolds, blushing, smearing his lipstick even further as he awkwardly covers his mouth. He meekly tucks his cock back inside of his leotard, and grabs his discarded purse and heels with shivering hands. He walks to the front door unceremoniously, opens it quietly, and leaves without turning to look at either Mike or me.

The door closes quietly behind him.

*

Mike flops down onto the couch, settling right next to my still-blanketed feet. The impact he makes when he sits down just emphasizes how big he is. I stir groggily, trying to act like I've just woken up- I open my eyes slowly, only to find him grinning openly at me from the other side of the couch. I pull my legs away and hug the blanket around me. I'm not wearing any panties, and my tiny skirt barely hides my raging erection, so I'm very glad to be covered.

"Enjoy the show?" Mike asks, sardonically. He snickers as I keep pretending like I've just woken up. When I drag myself to a seated position in the middle of the couch, the blanket slips to just around my waist. Mike gives me a lecherous once-over, eyes lingering on my bare stomach where my short tube-top ends. I try to adjust it, self-consciously. It's no use.

"Here," he says, leaning over the other side of the couch. I blink a few times, hear the noise of him opening a drawer. A second later he reemerges and casually tosses me a small bottle of blue Gatorade.

"Oh. Thank you."

Mike just snorts in response, then grabs a bottle for himself. He cracks the top and air toasts me, before slamming the entire drink in one huge gulp. "Yeah, of course," he says. " Perfect thing for a hangover. I keep stashes all over the house," he pauses to belch loudly. "Man, Jessie. Last night was a blast."

Struggling to not talk about the fact that I just watched him facefuck my roommate, I nod sagely and offer up the first thing that comes to mind. "Yeah, bro. I'm so fucking hungover. And sore."

"I'm not fucking surprised," he cackles, "based on what you got up to last night. Wait, hang on. Here. I can show you."

He fishes his phone out of his pocket. I try not to stare at his bulge as he does so- like me, he's obviously not wearing any underwear. I try not to think about the fact that his cock was buried in my (straight) roommate's throat, just a couple of minute ago. After a few seconds of fiddling, he picks up the remote and turns the TV on. Even that little gesture is enough to outline the muscles in his arms. His phone's homescreen appears onscreen, and he opens his photo gallery and starts scrolling. I catch a few glimpses of some naked selfies, and look away, embarrassed. To his credit, he doesn't seem to care, and after a few seconds of searching he presses on a video.

Party sounds blast through the sound system. Cheering, drinking, music, shouted conversations. Some kid shouts someone else's name, and is rewarded by a muffled response. The room is instantly familiar- camera Mike must be standing basically where he's sitting now. In real life, it's just me and Mike, on the couch. On TV, there are probably at least two dozen people in this room alone. The shot pans over to the front door, catching Gavin and Ashley just as they step in- Ashley first, crazy hot Ashley, laughing and strutting in like she owns the place. Mike, from behind the camera, shouts her name. She's dressed as Hugh Hefner- crushed red velvet smoking jacket and captain's hat and all. Fuck, she's gorgeous. When she notices the camera, she strikes a pose and points at it, laughing. The camera snaps over to Gavin, who's trailing a little bit behind, gripping Ashley's hand and looking sheepish.

Gavin looks hot. I forgot how good he turned out- the washed up version of him I saw this morning didn't hold a candle to how he looked last night. Long, slim legs, wrapped in shimmery white pantyhose, teetering on ridiculously tall silver heels. Those legs disappear into his black bunny-suit leotard, which hugs his waist and hips all the way up to his nonexistent cleavage. His blonde wig has been blown out sexily, framing his face in platinum curls. Gavin's expression is hidden under layers of contoured makeup, huge fake eyelashes, and deep red lipstick. There's a wolf whistle from the crowd, and something in Gavin shifts- he loses the bashful persona and strikes a sexy pose. Even Ashley is surprised. She claps, and laughs, and the room erupts in cheers.

Sabnock
Sabnock
207 Followers