Halloween Party at Bennett's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers

"May lightning strike me dead." Bill laughed. "You look really hot."

Gina moved slowly over to him. It was time to test the plan. "Did you watch the sample video I sent you last week?" She asked grinning.

"Video........" Bill repeated. "Ah...yeah...sure I watched it." His eyes were focused on the hard points poking out the thin black silk material.

Gina somehow had to get Bill to take the drug. She noticed his drink on the table. "Is that water?" She asked as she moved to sit next to him.

"Yes." Bill answered. "I'm sorry. Would you like a glass of water or something else?"

"Water will be fine." Gina answered. She waited until he was out the door when she grabbed her purse and found the vial of clear liquid. She quickly popped off the stopper and poured the few milli-liters into his glass. A swift stir and it was ready.

"Here you are." Bill said as he came in the den holding her glass of water. She took the glass and held it out for a toast.

"To a fun party." They clicked the glasses together and swallowed the cool liquid.

Gina was not sure how long it would take to work through his system so she started to throw out the key subliminal word. "You like my Nun's outfit I can tell. It looks a lot different than the ones on the Nuns I used to see in 'church'."

"True." Bill laughed. The slit was open enough for him to see most of her smooth white thigh. "I've always wondered what nuns wore under their habits. Why don't you give me a peek?" He asked with a smile as he placed his hand on her bare knee.

Gina could tell he was not under the influence of the drug just yet. "Don't be naughty." She laughed as she pulled his large fingers off her leg. "I am a married woman you know."

"A married nun." He laughed as he finished the rest of his water. "So what is the plan for tonight?"

"We play the tamer game you mentioned with the couples searching for items in the house. That should warm them up to each other which is important for subliminal messages to work. Next we give them spiked punch with the mind drug and lastly I show them the key subliminal message which is "OBEY THE PRIEST."

"And then everyone will be under my power and will do whatever I ask of them right?" Bennett said smiling. He suddenly felt very relaxed.

"That's right." She knew he was now under the drugs power. "When is the last time you went to 'church'?" She asked putting more emphasis on the last word.

Bill opened his mouth to speak but suddenly he saw the word church flash across his mind. His body remembered to obey the nun. He repeated, "OBEY THE NUN." He stared straight ahead.

Gina smiled when she saw him drop into the hypnotic trance. It was easier than she had thought. The mind drug had weakened his resistance allowing in the subliminal message she had planted on the video tape. He was now hers to do as she pleased. After ten years of marriage to one man it was time for her to experiment. Not in the interest of science but in the interest of desire.

"Bill, if you can hear me smile." She directed at him.

Bill slowly turned and grinned.

It was now time to see if he would do things especially sexual things at her command. "I want you to unzip your pants and take out your penis." She directed.

Bill leaned back on the sofa and did as she asked. His prick was already hard from the touch he had on her knee minutes before. He reached into his boxers and pulled the large penis from its confines.

Gina gasped and sat back when he pulled out his large thick prick. She took a deep breath because he had her husband greatly beat in length and in thickness. "OK...." She coughed. "I want you to stroke it up and down." It would be a good test.

Bill was lost in sexual cloudiness as he jerked off in front of this woman he had only met twice before. He had to 'OBEY THE NUN' and he was.

It works. Gina thought. The test was over and now it was time for her pleasure. "Stop. Come here and remove my panties." She commanded. Bill turned and looked down at her skirt. He pulled it up slowly over her legs until her black thongs were visible. He dropped the silky dress on her stomach and grabbed the waistband of the panties. She lifted her hips to allow him to pull them over her bald pussy lips. He pushed the panties off her feet and held them up waiting for his next command.

"Massage and kiss up my thighs until I tell you to stop." She ordered.

Bill moved his head over and planned his lips on her knee. As he caressed her delicate thighs he opened his mouth and moved his moist lips up her right leg. As he approached the junction of her thighs she leaned back and opened her legs. "STOP!" She said. "Now lick my pussy." Gina watched the man's tongue snake out of his mouth until it split the outer folds of her hole. She closed her eyes as his tongue moved deeply into her moisture and back out. She was now leaning almost horizontal with his head between her legs.

"Stop." She said again. His tongue was licking her clit. "Lick right there until I tell you to stop." Bill did as she said. It was so good she did not want it to end. After about four minutes she could feel herself ready to explode.

"STOP!" She commanded. Bill looked up at her with a dripping mouth.

"I want you to fuck me." She said looking under his body and the large purple crown of his hard-on. "Go easy and slow."

Bill's body moved mechanically up on top of her until his tip was poised at her entrance. "Go slow and easy", he mumbled as his hips slowly lowered. Gina cried out in pleasure as he filled her hole completely.

"Fuck me." She commanded in his ear as she bit it sharply. Suddenly his hips moved like a piston in fourth gear. Gina held on and wrapped her legs around his hips.

"OH GOD!" She cried. "I"VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS!!!!" She was almost there when she heard Bill's moan. Shit he was going to come.

"NO! DON"T COME!" She ordered. She wondered if she could control a bodily function. Bill's body heard the command and restricted the pleasure juices from being expelled. His stomach slapped hard against hers until she clutched his back with her long nails.

"I'M COMING!" She screamed. "COME WITH ME!" Bill's tubes opened and his white juices exploded into her love canal.

Gina tried to get her breath with his body on top of her. "Get off." She commanded. He did. She grabbed her own water and took a big drink. Never had she imagined sex could be so exciting. She turned to see Bill waiting for his next command. His semi-soft prick was lying to the side outside of his fly.

She laughed. "Go clean off your penis and hands and come back." Bill slowly stood and walked like a zombie to the bathroom. She heard the water running and closed her eyes. When she opened them about thirty minutes later Bill was sitting next to her. She glanced down to see his prick still sticking outside of his pants. She laughed. "Put it away."

Bill grinned back at her. "No you put it away."

Gina sat up shocked that he was now out of his trance. "You're back."

"I've been back for about ten minutes. I've been wondering why you are asleep and I'm sitting here with my dick hanging out. Then I realized you slipped me the drug and probably the subliminal message on the sample video. Am I right?"

Gina smiled. "I had to make sure it worked."

Bill held up her panties. "Evidently it worked very well."

"Yes." She laughed. "It worked very-very well."

"The bad thing is that I don't remember any of it." He said sadly.

"Well I guess the best thing for us to do is to do it again." She giggled. She could see his prick springing back to life.

"What is my command?" He asked as she pulled her habit up over her dripping pussy.

"Lick it." She giggled. Bill moved his face downward and saw the juices still pouring from her shaved hole. "I hope this is mine."

"It is." She laughed as her hands grabbed his head and pulled it tightly against her. His tongue scooped up his own liquid and tasted it. "Now I know."

"Yes you do. Now lick it." She commanded. Bill did as she said without the influence of the drug. This time he remembered eating and fucking her pussy.

*****

"Are you ready yet?" Randy yelled at the closed bathroom door. He felt stupid wearing the New York Yankee jersey over a jock strap outfit. He hoped he would not be stopped by a cop on the drive to his boss's house.

"Almost." Amanda yelled. She tried to pull down the skirt lower but it was not moving. Fuck it. She said smiling into the large mirror. She turned and bent slightly at the waist as she watched her pink ass cheeks appear. She hoped the other women were wearing naughty clothing as well. She grabbed the long rain coat and covered her body. She did not want Randy to see how short it was because he may refuse and right now she wanted to go to this party.

"A raincoat?" Randy laughed. "What are you.........a flasher?"

Amanda smiled at him and thought, "I might be flashing depending on how I sit tonight." She giggled and moved ahead of the Yankee before he could peek at her costume and into the plastic bag that had Minnie's ears.

*****

Sally also put on a long coat to hide her costume. She figured that if she got there and others were not dressed so racy she would keep her coat on and leave. She also did not want Paul to see how short her skirt was. She flipped up the front of her skirt and looked into the bathroom mirror at her panties. "Well Minnie, are you ready to go?" She could see a faint shadow of her pubic mound through the almost sheer material just above Minnie's head.

Paul was waiting in his bull outfit when Sally arrived at the bottom of the steps. "Now that is a fitting costume for you." She laughed. "I've always said you were full of bull."

"Funny." He said making a face. "Show me yours."

She pulled the long coat tightly about her. "Not until the party." She held the plastic bag holding Daisy's duck mouth that strapped around her head with a rubber band.

"Fine." Paul said. "Let's go."

*****

"Why do I have to be a cow?" Marty yelled at Jake who was getting dressed into his Fred Flintstone outfit.

"I'd rather be a cow than a caveman." He pulled the tight leather loin cloth over the thin mesh briefs that housed his balls and penis. "I can't even walk with this thing on."

"Don't worry. You know Mr. Bennett will have these costumes off of us fairly quickly." She laughed as she pulled the rubber utter over her own firm breasts. "If someone grabs my tits and squeezes them I'm going to kick them in the balls."

"You do that Elsie." Jake laughed as she came storming out of the bathroom.

"What are you wearing under there?" She asked as she jerked up his leather shirt that fell down over his stomach. Before he could push it down she had seen his mesh underwear. "God. You can see everything."

"I think that's the point." He laughed.

"Let me see!" She giggled as she chased him around the bed and when he fell down face forward and she pulled up his leather loin cloth. "I think Dino is trying to get out."

"Oooh, that's so hot." She said pulling his tail back down.

*****

"How many vials do you want me to pour in the punch?" Bill yelled to Gina who was washing up in the shower. Marge Bennett was in Europe so Bill had free run to have any type of party he wanted. The first bowl of punch was out on the table and he was getting the spiked punch ready.

"I'll do it." She yelled back. She had brought some extra doses and didn't want him to pour them all in.

"How many?" Bill yelled back. He could not hear what she was saying because of the shower noise.

"NONE!" She yelled back.

"OK. GOT IT!" He yelled back. He walked downstairs and poured nine vials into the vat of punch. Shit. I used almost all of them, Bill thought. He was hoping to have a few extras to use on his wife she came back.

By the time Gina got out of the shower, dried her hair and put on the nuns costume it was time for the guests to arrive. She forgot about putting in the drug.

Bill stood proudly in his short priest robe when he heard the doorbell. The four couples would be surprised when they found out they were the only ones invited besides Gina and him. This time he didn't want a big party and wanted a shot at fucking Ellen.

"Welcome to my party." Bill Bennett said to a nervous looking Bull and Sally wearing a long coat. "Let me take your coat." Bill said to the petite young woman as she followed her husband into the huge mansion. Sally's fingers shook as she slowly unbuttoned the coat and allowed the large man pull it from her body.

"Damn." Paul exclaimed as he looked at his wife's micro-skirt and tight blouse. He never would have thought she would wear such a costume in public. Sally put her Minnie Mouse ears on her head and grabbed his arm as they followed Bill Bennett into the large den area.

Gina introduced herself wearing her nun costume and the doorbell rang again. Bill opened the door to see Dan and Ellen. "A Yankee huh?" Bill remarked.

"Not my favorite team but you already knew that didn't you?" Dan grinned at his boss.

"Hello Mr. Bennett." Ellen said smiling. Marty had told her how thick his penis was after the first party and she had imagined a few times what it would feel like deep inside of her.

Jake and Marty were next to arrive and suddenly the pairings were taking shape. Marty in her cow suit hoofed over to stand next to Paul or Mr. Bull.

Randy and Amanda were the last to arrive. He smiled at Ellen who stood smiling in her Boston Jersey as Amanda started to take off her rain coat. "Wait let me guess." Jake said as Bennett pulled off Amanda coat. "Wilma?" Sure enough an even shorter leather skirt rode high on Amanda's shaky legs.

"Why don't you all introduce yourself?" Bennett said as he stood back and watched the four couples be cordial with each other.

"Is this it?" Randy asked surprised only four couples had been invited plus Bennett and his guest Gina.

"Yes. I like to have my more senior lawyers get close with my junior lawyers so I've paired everyone together tonight so you can get to know each other." Bennett said smiling.

"Before we start the games why don't we all have a toast?" The ten glasses of punch were laid out on the small table next to the sofa. Bill handed them out and stood in the middle. "Now raise your glasses high. To a fabulous and exciting Party." Bill led the way by gulping down his drink. The next drinks would pack more punch but first he wanted to see just how far they would go without the extras.

"Now don't be shy." Bill said to Sally who only took a sip of the green juice.

"I don't drink alcohol." She said blushing.

"Good. There's no alcohol in it. Now go ahead and finished it so we can go on." He said it firmly enough that the young woman quickly gulped it down.

"Great!" Bennett said smiling. "Tonight we are going to do a scavenger riddle hunt first. You will match up as teams and look around my estate and grounds for objects. It's obvious who your partner is. You will be given one item to find and when you do it will tell you what the next object is and will give you a special instruction. You must do the instructions to stay in the game. Gina and I will be judges to make sure you play the game and follow the instructions. " He picked up a pile of envelopes and handed one each to each team. "To make the contest more interesting I'm providing some real nice prizes depending on the final finishing order. Come out back and I'll show you."

"This is the carrot." Jake whispered to Marty as they walked out the back door. "The last party it was a promotion now it is a special prize." They all walked out the back door and froze. In front of them were eight automobiles. There were two BMW convertibles, two Cadillac Escapes, two Mercedes sedans, and two Hummers.

"Shit." Randy and Paul said at the same time. "We get to keep them?" Jake asked.

"Yep." Bennett answered. He knew if the couples were going to cross the line he had to offer them enough enticements.

"And all we have to do is finish the game?" Marty asked as she jumped up and down in place.

Sally glanced at Paul. She had wanted a convertible for the past five years. "We have to win." She whispered to Dan. Dan grinned because he knew there was more to this than winning cars.

"The first few items will be easy to find because you will know where to look. After that you will have to use your imagination. Remember you have to follow the instructions at each stop along the way. Bennett said. "So happy hunting. The first team to bring the items back here and solve the riddle will win. Good luck."

Bill watched as the couples gathered and tore open the envelopes to see the first item to find. .

"I'll see you later." Amanda whispered to Randy as she followed Jake to the stairs. "You first." Amanda said to the smiling man. She knew he would be able to see her ass cheeks if she walked up ahead of him.

Dan watched Wilma's ass from below and Sally elbowed him in his ribs. "That's not nice Mickey." She giggled. She faked walking up the stairs ahead of him and laughed as she stepped back. "Uh...you first." She laughed. Dan moved quickly up to see Amanda's ass one more time before she turned the corner.

"What are we looking for?" Sally asked as she ran up the stairs to stay with her partner Mickey.

Dan stopped and read the note. "A book in the library with a mouse in its name."

"Where?" Sally asked as she glanced up at the handsome man.

"The library." Dan laughed. "It's upstairs. Follow me Minnie." They walked into the first door.

"Look at that lower shelves and I'll check the higher ones." Dan said as he moved up on his tiptoes to read the books on the top shelf. He moved some books and glanced down to see Sally looking up under his costume. He turned without thinking which presented his full package to her wide-open eyes.

"Why Minnie what are you looking at? Dan laughed.

"I-I-I...." She stuttered as she quickly looked down again at the book titles. God, He was wearing a jock strap that did little to hide his bunched up balls and penis.

Dan felt the elastic mesh expanding as he moved over slightly. If she wanted to look then let her he thought. The thought quickly caused his prick to expand. "Do you see it yet?" He asked without looking down this time. "What?" Sally asked as she looked up again. Shit. She could see his penis pushing outward and it was so big.

"No, I better look over there." She quickly turned and moved across the room to look at the books on the lower shelf. This time she moved to her hands and knees to read the small print. Suddenly Dan got real quiet and Sally turned to see him looking at her nearly bare ass cheeks.

"Don't get any ideas. I'm married to a Bull you know." She laughed. She wondered how the bull was doing.

*****

Actually the bull was trying to squeeze into a small storage closet in the basement to get around Marty the cow. The front of his body pushed directly into her stomach. His arm felt the rubber tits and then her soft breasts. Neither of them moved as the pleasure of rubbing up against the opposite sex was to good to stop.

"What are we looking for?" Marty asked as she felt his hard-on press against her stomach.

Paul tried to remember. "Fake grass. Maybe in an Easter basket or something?"

"Easter basket? It could be in here?" Marty whispered. His thigh was now pressing up against her pussy mound. From the size of what was pressing against her she knew he was well endowed. A real bull she laughed to herself.

"Can you reach that high box?" Paul asked. "If I lift you?"

Marty looked up and smiled. "Let's give it a shot." She held up her arms for Paul to grab her waist. His hands moved up under the rubber tits and inward until........shit he cupped both of her almost bare breasts.

Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers