Halloween Party at Bennett's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers

"Sure." She smiled. "I'm sure I didn't do anything that you didn't do."

"I didn't want to........" He started to say before she put her finger on his lips.

"Shhh...Don't lie." She giggled. "I enjoyed it and so did you." She turned and walked back into the den.

*****

"What do you think Bennett is up to?" Dan asked Ellen when she walked from the restroom.

"To no good. I'm sure." She smiled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Find out." She giggled as she moved back into the den.

*****

"Do you want to quit?" Paul asked his wife as they stood alone by the fireplace.

"And not get my convertible?" She looked at him like he was nuts.

"But......." He said before she turned to walk away.

"No buts." She said looking at a smiling Bennett.

*****

Marty and Jake didn't need to talk. They knew both would go as far as Bennett wanted.

*****

"I'm glad everyone came back." Bill said grinning. "I'm going to turn the rest of the party over to Dr. Lawrence."

"Doctor?" Dan said out loud looking at the cute woman. She didn't look like a doctor.

"Please call me Gina." She said. "I would like for the women to stand over there and the men over here."

"What are we doing?" Sally asked nervously as she did as the woman said.

"You'll see." Gina answered. She glanced over at Bill Bennett who had sat down behind the men.

"I want to see how much you want those cars." Gina said looking at the men. She looked at Jake first who she could tell was ready to do just about anything. "Take off your costume."

Even Jake had to think about that one. Being naked with another woman was one thing but in front of everyone else was something else. "Naked?" He repeated. "And if I don't I'm out of the game?"

Gina shook her head yes.

Sally and Amanda really didn't think he would do it. A car is a car but to be naked in front of your co-workers and their wives. They both gasped as Jake reached down and pulled the Flintstone shirt up over his naked penis and over his head. He smiled.

"Good." Gina said. She saw the fear on the women's faces as she looked their way.

Ellen had always wondered what Jake looked like naked and now he stood proudly before her. For some reason she thought she would be next. She was right. "Me?" She asked when Gina called her name to do the same.

"Yes." Gina replied.

Ellen had bared her breasts at the last party but to show everything was just not going to happen. Car or no car. "Sorry." She said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Wait." Dan said. "Why did we do all of that scavenger game before if we get kicked out now because we don't want to strip naked?"

Bennett stood up. "This game is two parts and how well you do in both. I think that says enough." He sat back down.

Gina looked at the men. "Paul?"

Paul was shy even to show his penis to Marty before. "Not me." He said firmly looking over at his wife. She looked away.

Gina turned to the women. "Marty."

Marty didn't blink an eye as she ripped the cow suit over her real breasts and almost shaven pussy. "No problem here." She smiled as she tossed the costume aside.

Just as Ellen thought about Jake being naked Dan was doing the same about Marty. She had jerked him off at the last party but now the stakes were getting higher. He noticed she had an all over tan.

Gina looked at the men. "Dan?"

Dan glanced over at Jake who was smiling at him and mouthing 'chicken' without making a sound. Dan shook his head and pulled Mickey Mouse's shirt up over his semi-hard nine inch prick. Both the women and the men gasped when they saw how big it was and it wasn't even hard....yet that is.

Even Gina took a moment to collect her wits. She looked at Amanda. She didn't have to say her name.

Amanda swore she would not lose control tonight but seeing Jake naked and now that huge prick of Dan's she grabbed Wilma's leather outfit and pulled it down and off. She stood and closed her eyes so she would not see the drooling eyes of the men staring at her naked breasts and moist blonde bush.

Gina looked at Randy.

As soon as Amanda stripped Randy had already started pulling off his Yankee jersey. He had the only hard-on as he stood up proudly showing it off.

"I can tell you like this game." Gina giggled. Amanda opened her eyes and saw the excited state of her husband.

All eyes turned to look at Sally. No one expected her to strip because she looked so scared and nervous. She took a deep breath and turned to face the other way. No one said she had to face them. She pulled off Minnie's dress showing the cutest ass of the bunch. She turned slowly with one arm across her breasts and one hand covering her light brown trimmed bush.

"OK." Gina said. I guess Ellen and Paul are out of round one.

"There's more?" Sally asked with her petite body shaking.

"Sure. We have to find a winning man and woman." Gina smiled.

Ellen and Paul sat down in nearby chairs.

"OK." Gina said. "I want you to match up with someone other than your spouse and touch each other's body. You cannot miss a spot."

The six remaining players looked first at their spouses to make sure they didn't object. Jake and Marty smiled at each other granting instant permission. Amanda looked at Randy's face and then down to his hard-on. She knew he didn't want to stop. Dan didn't look at Ellen and Sally only glanced at Paul who was making a face. They looked next to select a partner.

Jake didn't wait as he walked across the room and held his hand out to Sally. He had admired that cute ass and had to touch it. She moved the hand from her breasts and moved into his arms. His quickly swollen penis pushed against her bare stomach just under her breasts. His arms moved quickly down her thin back to cup her baby smooth ass cheeks.

That left Marty who moved quickly to grab Randy. She had already touched Dan's huge tool and wanted to explore another man. Before he could throw his arms around her she reached down and grabbed his hard-on. Marty was not shy as she jerked him off.

Dan smiled at Amanda who was smiling back at him. Ever since he saw her picture in her husband's office he knew he had to have her. Now his dream came through and their bodies moved together. Hands pulled their fronts together and moved up and down each other's backs. Kissing was not part of the game but no one said anything as their lips came together.

Bennett was tired of Gina's playing around. Shit. When was he going to get any action? The six bodies moved and touched each other all over.

Sally flinched when Jake's fingers moved over her rear hole. She smiled as she did the same to him.

Amanda snaked her fingers between their bodies and looked down as her hand moved up and down Dan's huge prick. He had Randy beat in length and thickness. God. She was now wishing Gina would give them the command to fuck.

Gina could see Bennett's face and knew he was ready to go forth.

"OK!" She shouted to get their attention.

"It's about time." Paul said from his chair. His wife was enjoying another man touching her a little too much.

Gina quickly turned and picked up the white sign. She turned and held it up for everyone to see. "OBEY THE NUN." She looked at their faces to see if the subliminal message and drugs were working. They were as all glassy eyes looked at her for her commands.

She smiled when Bennett looked at her as well. She had slipped some of the spiked punch in his cup when he wasn't looking.

"Good. First of all I want Ellen, Paul and Bill to strip naked." She said smiling.

All eyes but Dan's turned to watch the three of them stand up and quickly remove their costumes. Gina was so involved in seeing the players do her bidding that she did not realize Dan was no under her spell. He had figured Bennett was up to something and luckily for him he did not watch the video in the closed room after he opened the costume box. He was looking at his costume when Bennett and the subliminal message played on the screen. So that was it, he thought as he pretended to do like the others.

Gina smiled at the nine naked adults in front of her. She was in control and could tell them all what she wanted. What she wanted was to be pleased by them all one at a time. "Sit down." She commanded. They did. Gina walked over to Marty and stood in front of her. "Remove my panties." She directed the dazed woman.

Dan watched as Marty pulled the woman's black panties off. He tried not to show any emotion as she ordered Marty to lick her pussy. "That's good...very good." Gina moaned as Marty's tongue flicked against her clit. "Enough." She said pushing Marty's head back. She moved over to Ellen.

"Your turn."

Dan thought about stopping it but was excited to see his wife kissing another woman's pussy. He covered his hard-on as Ellen's mouth moved up to the shaven pink folds. "Use your tongue." Gina directed. "I can tell you've never did this before."

"Next." She said moving over to Sally. Sally looked up at the bald pussy and moved her small mouth to kiss it. "Lick it." Gina ordered. Sally's tongue moved out and tasted another woman for the first time.

"OHHH!" Gina moaned when Sally sucked in her clit. "Yes...like that...keep doing it." Sally did. Gina was now wet enough for the men.

Gina decided to pick the men in order from the smallest to largest. "Fuck me Paul" She commanded as she pulled the nun habit up and moved back on the sofa. Paul's prick was ready as he aimed it into her dripping hole. "Slow baby." She moaned. The best part of this was that none of them would remember anything. She felt his hips moving faster and faster as he raced for completion. She knew he was coming but didn't care. She had more cocks to satisfy her. He screamed and filled her hole. "Next." She said looking at Jake. Jake moved like a rabbit up onto her body. Even in a trance Jake was ready to fuck. His dick slipped easily into her already full pussy and pumped in and out. He too did not last very long. "NEXT." She yelled at Randy.

Randy jammed his long thin prick into depths never touched by a penis before. It was enough to get her close before he climaxed. "God." She moaned as she felt the huge flood dripping out of her pussy. She looked at Bennett. "Come on Bill."

Bill walked in a daze and lowered his thick sausage into her tight hole. It went in easier that it did previously and felt great as it slammed against her clit. Her fingers clawed at his naked back as she almost....almost climaxed. She wanted to save it for the big man with the big dick. She smiled at Dan. "Come to the nun Dan."

Dan pretended to be under her spell as he moved the tip of his prick against her clit. He pushed and rubbed it up and down. But she wanted him inside. "I said fuck me." She groaned in his ear as she grabbed his ass and tried to pull him inside but he made sure he missed the target. It slipped downward until it pointed at her anus. He lifted her hips until he was lined up and with all the juices he pushed about three inches into her ass.

"OH SHIT!" She screamed in pain as his thick and long penis moved deeper and deeper into her rear. "NOT THERE!" She screamed. "IN MY PUSSY!" She cried as she tried to pull her body back from his Greek invasion.

"NO PLEASE!" She begged as he pounded in and out of her. She finally gave up and realized it did not hurt as much if she relaxed. Finally she felt his body get tense and felt the hot liquid shoot deep into her bowels. He pulled out and smiled at her. "I don't know how you did it but I think you have paid for your misdeed." He laughed as she moaned as her ass fell to the sofa.

Dan made Gina dress all the men and women while he sat watching. After about an hour they all started to come out of their trance. "What happened?" Jake asked as he shook his head. The last thing he remembered was being naked and touching Sally.

"Yeah. What happened?" His wife asked looking at him who was the only one smiling.

The rest of them came too and only Bennett knew he had been duped or doped again.

Dan looked at Bennett and smiled. "I think we all won the game and will get to select any model of car we want. Right Bill?"

Bill looked at him and at Gina. Somehow Dan knew what they had done. He knew he could be in a lot of trouble if they found out.

"Ah...yes...sure...." He smiled. "You all did so well you get your pick of cars."

"Really?" Sally asked excited. "I get my convertible!"

"Thank you Mr. Bennett." She said as she moved over to kiss him on the cheek. It was not the kiss that he had planned on.

They all ran out the door except Amanda who stayed behind. "Mickey, I need to talk to you." She said as she pulled Dan into the hall bathroom. She closed the door and smiled. "We have some unfinished business."

Dan smiled as she pulled off his Mickey Mouse costume and lifted her Wilma dress. She leaned over the sink and spread her legs. As he sank his long prick into her warm and wonderful pussy he yelled:

"YABA DABA DOO!"

finis

Final note: You have to admit Bennett does throw some good parties. This story is for the 2004 Halloween Contest and the votes must be in quickly so please vote and send me an email if you want to comment on the story. Thanks....Slickman....Yaba Daba Doo!

Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers