Halloween Party Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"You should have told me the truth about where you got the money. I know I would have been mad but sucking his cock makes you a whore. He told me years ago that when I got married he was going to fuck my wife. I told him it was never going to happen. I guess I was wrong!"

"Joe, where did you get the tapes? The last one was taken the night before the party."

"My friend Jim asked me if I could look around for anything suspicious while he and his colleagues questioned the people at the party. I found the tapes and put them in my pocket. The first one had your name on it so I took them both.

"When I watched them it tore my heart out. I love you more than I ever loved anyone and seeing you do that with Dean tore me apart. I don't know if I'll ever get over it."

"Why didn't you give the tapes to Jim. Can't you get into trouble for hiding evidence?"

"I saw you blowing a guy and kissing his ass, then you let him fuck you. The last thing I want is for anyone to know about it, let alone see it. Besides it would make you look more suspicious and I know you couldn't kill anyone."

"Joe, are you going to divorce me when this case is over. I can't blame you but I want you to know I regret it and I really do love you."

"Right now I don't know what I'm going to do. The problem is that I still love you but don't know if I could ever trust you again. When this case is over, I will consider what I'm going to do."

Three years passed and eventually they filed the murder as a cold case. They're no further ahead now than they were a week after the murder. We're not in contact with any of my old college friends.

Anna joined some kind of swing club and is wealthy enough that she won't have to work again but she is still the police's prime suspect.

A day doesn't go by that Megan doesn't tell me that she loves me. We haven't talked about divorce since our last talk. After she watched the video, she went outside and burned it.

If she didn't apologize so many times or if I didn't love her so much, I know we would be divorced and just another statistic.

I can't say that at times I don't think about what she did but then I cuddle up to her cute ass. She never refuses to have sex or make love with me. I've asked her what positions she wants to try so we could cross things off of our to-do list. I just let her know that three-ways are out of the question and will qualify for an instant divorce.

It's odd that she never asked me if I killed Dean. I honestly don't know if I would tell her the truth.

****

I want to thank Loving50 for taking the time to edit my story and make it a much better read.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers