Halloween Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knows? I mean I am all for self confidence and, and the natural form so I decided why the fuck not you know. I need to relax!" Lucy was getting more tipsy as she devoured more chilli covered chips.

"Wait, so you go naked for Halloween?" Mavis laughed at the logic.

"Work is killing me! I deserve to breathe, I go above and beyond for those fucks." Sitting across from Mavis on the sofa, Lucy took another sip of her dark red wine. She was leaning on her elbow on the top of the sofa with her legs crossed.

"Oh god Lucy don't dare mention that Hell hole in this house of sanctuary!" Mavis laughed, trying to not be seen staring at Lucy's naked tits. Lucy chuckled and stuffed a full jumbo sausage back her throat.

"Oh! Speaking of which, you know the new guy, Ben?" Lucy's eyes glistened at the thought of gossiping, after swallowing the thick meat back her throat. She was leaning in now, close to Mavis, who was a bit intimidated by Lucy's basically naked body beside her, alight with the flames of the hearth beside them. Lucy's skin was unavoidably all over Mavis, and Mavis smiled sheepishly as she looked down and awkwardly acted cool. Being aroused by Lucy's "costume" and surprised at the mention of Ben, who mysteriously had a way of causing unwarranted arousal in her, she was nervous. She was very nervous and fully aroused, and liable to fuck Lucy there and then. She was so close to it and she wanted Lucy. She had never considered herself homosexual or even bi, but that didn't matter. Mavis felt like a beast on the prowl for prey. She just wanted lust.

"Who Ben? Uh yeah. What, what about him?" Mavis was too nervous.

"Have you noticed anything strange about him lately? The way he watches everything, everyone. The way he looks at you." Lucy broke straight into talking about the one man that had Mavis hot and bothered. Lucy shuddered. Mavis saw a black hand crawling on Lucy's thigh, and another kneeding her breast. Lucy didn't seem to notice, she was just smiling at getting to talk about Ben.

"Oh really? No I have- haven't seen that," Mavis swallowed as her voice broke, she should have been scared of the hands, but really, they were doing things that she was imagining she could do to Lucy. Mavis could have written her lie in non existent, invisible ink and a blind man could have read it. Lucy grinned at the nerves in Mavis' voice. The hands roughly smacked Lucy's bare tits.

"But Luce, he is a stranger, he is here four months already and nobody knows anything about him" Mavis tried to think straight. It was not easy.

"I don't know, he was just staring at me the other day while I tried to ask him something. Like he was daydreaming. He was even drooling." Lucy smirked, playing at ideas of what he was thinking.

"I even think was hard!"

"Oh my god, what a pig" Mavis tried to act shocked and concerned, but she came across as fakely bitchy. In her head she wanted to have been there, seeing his eyes. Licking his drool. Sucking on his-

Ding dong! The front door bell chimed and screamed in horror and gave the two girls a fright. Mavis could have sworn she saw a black shadow woosh past her. She heard excited giggling outside.

"Oh shit," Mavis got up and set her glass down. "Just a second Lucy."

"Oh! I'll go!" Lucy jumped up.

"No way in hell, you're not exactly decent!" She ran to the door, grabbing a hand full of sweets from the bowl that she had really hoped she wouldn't have had to go into and opened the door. She was greeted with a shrill of delight as at least half a dozen little monsters all chimed "Trick or Treat!". They were accompanied by a few adults. She stood at the door in her aroused and barely clothed condition.

She saw all manner of monster, a vampire and a witch, a princess and that big monkey from Space Fights... Wooby? She jumped back in exaggerated fright but then smiled mischievously, trying to see where to start.

"Hello Everybody! Welcome to the Witches House!" She hunched over pretending to be a crabbit old hag. The monsters laughed with glee.

"Would you like some candy?" She cackled at the misfits, bending over in front of them, trying to play even though she wanted them to just go.

"Yes!" They hollered at her through their laughter.

She put candy into their bags as creepily as possible, growling and cackling at each mask. Mavis felt very weird knowing she only had this dress on. She caught two dads looking down her blouse, and realised everything was on display. Thankfully the rascals were distracted. She quickly finished up and sent them on their way, cackling and holding her chest before slamming the door.

Mavis got back to Lucy who was rummaging through her toy bag.

"Boy, you really went for it with those brats Mavy" she laughed, holding up something in her hand.

"Thanks, I caught two dads gawking at my tits, they were so- wait what's that Lucy?" Mavis was surprised to see Lucy set a huge dildo aside and move closer to Mavis.

"Oh Mavy. I have a dirty little secret" her coy and tipsy voice slurred from the volumes of wine. A large smile spread across her face as she saw Mavis look at her with confusion and then in realisation.

"Oh- ok Lucy what?" Mavis was hoping for something else, but she knew what she wanted. She tried to resist the hope. Lucy wasn't possibly about to say what Mavis wanted her to say. Lucy looked at Mavis with a cheeky and sultry smile.

"Mmm... Well. I am naked because I want to try something with you". She jumped up and down in her cushion giggling.

Mavis nearly came right then. Holy shit, what?

"Lucy, what?" Mavis shifted in her seat, her pussy trembling and hurting. She was trying to get away, oh but she didn't want to.

"Just something new, Mavy, I have been thinking about it for a while, something we have never done together. Hopefully, something fun." Lucy smiled at Mavis with a glint in her eye. Mavis was about to burst.

"Lucy, I really haven't done this before" Mavis awkwardly blurted out.

"What?" Lucy looked a bit surprised. "What do you mean?"

Shit. Mavis just fucked up. She had to get control of herself but she really didn't want to. She wanted to sit on Lucy's face.

"What?" Mavis repeated, almost flinching.

"Don't tell me you've never played truth or dare Mavy!" Lucy laughed, grabbing at Mavis' arms. A dark hand crawled up from between Lucy's legs. Mavis smiled in relief and stared at the hands moving on Lucy's skin.

"Oh! No I've played it before!" Mavis smiled, relieved that Lucy hadn't caught on to her blunder. The hands moved exactly the way that Mavis wanted to touch Lucy.

"Not the way I play baby. Good save by the way." Lucy sat back with a seductive look on her face as Mavis opened her mouth to object to the save, but was interrupted.

"Truth or dare, Mavy". A devious grin spread across her lips. Mavis smiled back.

"Oh god, um, truth!" Mavis tried to be safe.

"No fun, Mavy-Wavy," Lucy pouted, then took a second to think, lightly caressing her nipple, while the black hands fought over the other nipple, and she smiled. "Have you ever been kissed by another woman?" Lucy dove straight in with the risky shit, not seeming to notice the hands on her.

"Ha! Oh wow, um," Mavis hid a surprised look and took a sip of wine. "No" she simply answered, trying to be cool. "My turn! Truth or d-"

Without warning Lucy leaned in and locked lips with Mavis. Her hand held the side of her face as she drank Mavis in. Lucy drove her tongue deep into Mavis' mouth, who's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Mavis almost crumbled into Lucy, and before she could get into it, Lucy pulled her lips away, leaving a thin line of drool hanging between their mouths. It fell away and landed on Lucy's tit, hanging from her chin.

"Now you have!" Lucy wiped her lip with a huge smile while Mavis sat speechless, on the edge of orgasm and frozen.

"What- Lucy what the fuck?" Mavis couldn't believe it. Her body was aflame, on fire with arousal. Lucy rolled her eyes playfully and shrugged her shoulders, smiling and laughing.

"What? Come on Mavy, I can't wait for you all night" she ran a finger across her bottom lip. The black hands entered Lucy's grinning lips, black fingers pushing up under the gleaming lips and trying to pry Lucy's mouth open so Mavis could get her tongue in. Other fingers pulled at Lucy's eyelids, pull the bottom one of her left eye away and making disturbing contact with the eyeball, pushing gently at it.

Mavis swallowed and got into it.

"Truth or dare Lucy."

"Yes! That's the spirit! Um, dare!" Lucy shouted, pointing at Mavis. Her tits bounced gently as she jumped in the sofa.

"Do that again." Mavis commanded, her expression flat, her body aching. Holy shit what are you doing!? Lucy looked her up and down, with a sexy smile, her tongue nearly poking out. The hands were invading Lucy's mouth and trying to get between her legs, which were crossed tight.

"Oh Mavy, now you're getting it". She leaned in and pressed her lips on Mavis' lips again. Mavis responded and locked her arms around Lucy's neck, full on kissing her. Their lips broke and their tongues touched, and slid against each other, each entering the other mouth. Lucy's body shoved up against Mavis and she moaned, Mavis' hands touching her Lucy's ass cheeks and tits. Mavis then suddenly pulled away. Black hands now started moving on her body. She could definitely feel it, but wondered why Lucy couldn't seem to see them. Lucy humphed back.

She had a sultry smile, just like Lucy.

"Mavy, you dirty girl. Truth or dare." Lucy enquired, her breath shaky, as she was steadily getting more aroused, slowly grinding her hips and pinching her nipples. Her game was going as it was supposed to.

"Dare" Mavis went for it. A rough black hand caressed her wet slit. Lucy's eyes widened when she figured out what to do. She held up her finger to Mavis' lips.

"Suck it." Lucy raised an eyebrow and confidently kept her finger up, her other fingers pinching at her erect nipples. Black hands crawled over the both of them now, and Mavis was being edged by the ones in and on her cunt. She was slowly moving her hips too, visibly aroused and not worried about Lucy seeing anymore.

Mavis took a second, but then let her tongue touch Lucy's finger tip and she wrapped her lips around it. Lucy felt the moist warmth and the light sucking from Mavis' mouth. "Harder Mavy. Like you want it". She directed with a horny smile.

Mavis sucked harder, feeling black hands pushing the back of her head down, and taking the whole finger.

It slid into the back of her throat, and she gagged on it. She kept her eyes on Lucy's eyes the whole time. Her depths were beginning to overflow with juices. The fingers down low were torturing her. Mavis could see that the hands were now stroking Lucy's pussy the way she wanted them to.

Lucy smiled with an open mouth. It did feel nice. It was making Lucy rub the inside of her leg. Mavis continued, saliva and drool dribbling out of her mouth ever time she took the finger deep. She swirled her tongue all over Lucy's finger and she held onto the hand with both of hers. Lucy took her finger away and Mavis nearly didn't let go and managed to swallow the finger again before Lucy retrieved it from her. Saliva blurped out again all over Mavis' upper chest and over the fabric of her dress.

"Very good Mavy, very good indeed." Mavis was trembling with arousal. She absolutely wanted to go further. She wasn't afraid anymore. She wanted it. Her turn.

"Truth or dare Lucy." Mavis was in the zone, she had one goal. Lucy smiled and changed it up.

"Truth, Mavy-Wavy." Lucy smirked a sultry smirk. The black hands were all over Lucy's body, Mavis could feel them all over her own body too. They were both shifting and moving their hips.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Mavis asked, already touching Lucy's knee. Lucy said nothing. She waited a second, smiled and just opened her legs.

Mavis' jaw dropped, hit the floor and slammed back shut. Mavis thought Lucy had some kind of thong. She was wrong. Mavis gawked at Lucy's bare, shaven pussy under her tiny skirt. The hands fought over each other to go away and let Mavis see everything.

It looked absolutely beautiful. Delicious. The smooth light pink of her lips and clit hood glistened with arousal. Her hairless little lips shone bright in the fire light. Mavis wanted to dive in and never come out. She could smell the aroma, that warm, musty whaft of Lucy's arousal. Mavis could almost feel Lucy, the feeling of the pussy of another woman. Lucy smiled and watched the way Mavis gazed at her, her eyes not coming away from her hot, wet clam. Mavis' hand reached without her realising it, her fingers coming into contact with a familiar sensation in an alien body. Wet, warm, soft. Lucy closed her eyes and moaned with delight at the feeling of Mavis touching her mushy, dripping flesh.

Mavis pressed her thumb against Lucy's clit. She heard Lucy gasping. Her fingers slipped in between Lucy's sopping lips and toward her tight opening. Mavis was being edged and held there by the hands on her own cunt.

"Truth or Dare, Mavy" Came the shaking voice of Lucy. The legs suddenly closed together and shut Mavis out. Mavis almost whimpered and begged as her hand was given back to her, away from the gorgeous depths of this goddess. Mavis needed more. She hungrily sucked on her fingers, wet with Lucy's pussy juice, that tasted so good that all she wanted to do was devour her friend.

Mavis felt the familiar cold of the black thing around her and heard it's evil, lustful chuckling coming from within her. She didn't fear it, not as much as before at least, now it felt like part of her. She pleaded to Lucy with her eyes and silent mutterings.

To be continued.

12