Halloween Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm ... ohhhhh" Carol groaned as she watched his cum spray on Kathy's face. Her own body was in a state of sexual tension as she felt Rick's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. His tongue darted and danced over her clit taking her to a higher sexual plateau. She watched the two men on either side of Kathy stand and offer their hard cocks to her waiting mouth. Grabbing one, she pulled it to her mouth while stroking the other. After a few licks and deep throating, she alternated and took the other one deep into her waiting mouth. Between sucking she called out "ohhhh baby fuck my cunt harder ... ohhhhh yeaaaaaaa ... fuck me." The man between her legs picked up his pace, plunging his cock in and out of her cunt faster. She let the two cock's slip from her grasp and called out "I want your cum on my face ... come on shoot your hot loads on me now." The man fucking her pussy grunted and growled as Kathy's body bucked uncontrollably. "I'm going to cum baby ... fuck me with that hard cock ... ohhhh yesssssss ... faster ... ohhhhhhhh" she cried out as her body went rigid, feeling her orgasm consume her. The man cried out that he was cumming as the two men on either side of her grunted as they stroked their cocks to orgasm. Their cum flew from their cocks, landing on her face and breasts.

Carol was at the peak of her pleasure, feeling her body tense, trying to bury Rick's fingers and mouth deep in her pussy. Rick felt her body pushing urgently and plunged his fingers faster in and out of her slick vaginal passage. He heard Carol's muffled cries, "lick my pussy ... ahhhh push that tongue deeper baby ... ohhhhh fuck, my pussy's on fire ... mmmmm ... yesss." Rick sucked her clit between his teeth and felt her body go rigid. At the same time, he plunged his wet fingers into her ass, sending shock waves through her body as her orgasm hit. Carol felt his fingers invade her tight anal opening as she began her orgasm. Her hands held his face against her withering pussy as she rode out her orgasm. Rick licked her flowing juices, feeling her body jerk each time his tongue passed over her clit. He pulled his head out from under her skirt and standing, kissed her hard. Carol tasted her juices on her lips as she accepted his tongue into her mouth. "That was one intense orgasm," she said kissing his neck. Her hand grabbed his hard member, stroking it lightly. "Let's find some privacy and let me take care of that large growth you have my king" Carol whispered pulling him out of the room.

They searched the different rooms, seeing various couples making love, with their masks still in place. Rick suggested they try to find a room on the third floor as each room seemed to be occupied. They found an empty room at the far end of the third floor, hurrying inside. Candles flickered around the room, casting a soft eerie light. Carol pulled Rick to her kissing him on the neck and trailing her soft lips up to his.

"My lord I want to please you now for the pleasures you have bestowed on me" she said acting the part of the servant girl.

"Let me assure you, the pleasure was all mine, my sweet wench" Rick replied.

She kissed him roughly on the lips, unbuttoning his coat. Pulling his coat and shirt off, Carol pushed her body against his, grinding her tits into his chest. Her hand went to his hard cock, squeezing it gently. She pushed him back on the bed, looking over his body in the dim light. Her eyes gazed at the large lump in front of her. Licking her lips, she leaned over and kissed his hardness through the nylons. Rick moaned when he felt her hot breath on his cock. His hips jumped upwards toward her hot breath. Carol whispered as her teeth scraped along its length. "My lord I want to taste thy sweet rod in my mouth and in my warm pussy." She pulled his nylons off exposing his hard cock. "Mmmmm such a delightful looking treat on this Halloween" she exclaimed laughing. Her mouth descended on his cock, kissing and licking up and down the hard shaft. She licked her tongue over his balls and back up his rigid shaft. Rick groaned loudly as her mouth engulfed his head. "Uhmmmmm ... yeaaa ... my sweet servant girl, suck on my hard mast" he called out. Carol's hand encircled his hard shaft, slowly stroking it while she sucked gingerly on his swollen head. Her mouth opened wider taking him deeper, feeling him fill her up. Her teeth pressed against his tender skin, sending shivers throughout his body. Rick's hips moved in rhythm to her gently sucking motion. "Mmmmm ... ohhhh ... suck my cock deep into your mouth you horny wench. Your mouth feels so fucking good" Rick called out as his body moved with hers. He grabbed her head pulling her mouth down onto his cock. Carol moved her mouth up and down faster as her hand stroked his hot manhood. Rick's moaning increased as her mouth moved at a faster tempo. "Baby I want to fuck your hot pussy and shoot my cum deep inside you" Rick cried out. "And baby I want to feel your hard mast deep in my cunt" she said standing between his spread legs.

Carol pulled her top off exposing her luscious breasts to Rick for the first time. Her small hard nipples stood at attention as she bent over to remove her skirt. Climbing onto Rick, she straddled his thighs, moving over his rigid cock. "Ohhh my king what a long sword thou has. And where shouldst thou put it for safekeeping?" she moaned grabbing his cock, rubbing her moist clit. Her juices coated his cockhead as she moved it around her clit, then down toward her opening. "I think thou is finding a safe warm place now" Rick replied putting his hands on her breasts and squeezing them lightly. She placed his cock at her vaginal opening, pushing downward. They both moaned simultaneously when his cock slipped inside her warm crevice. His fingers pulled and twisted her nipples as he felt the heat of her pussy engulf his cock. Carol's head snapped back, eyes closed, letting out a low animalistic moan. Her hands, resting on his chest, steadied her body as she felt his cock completely fill her vagina. Her vaginal muscles squeezed his cock as she sat with him completely inside her. Rick thought he'd die from the pleasure she inflicted on him. He felt his cock twitch in response to her vaginal squeezing. "Ohhhh fuck me baby ... suck my cock in your hot pussy" he called out feeling exquisite pleasure in his cock. Carol rotated her hips feeling his cock moving in her cunt. Slowly she pulled her cunt up feeling his cock slide against her inner walls. A shiver went through her as his cock reached her outer lips and then she plunged down hard. "Ahhhhh ... ohhhhh" Rick moaned raising his hips to match her downward stroke. His fingers tightened on her nipples bringing passionate moans from her lips.

Their bodies moved together in a steady rhythm. Carol's body rode his hard cock, plunging down rotating her hips and then pulling back until he was almost out of her. Then starting all over again. Carol looked at Rick's face, covered by the mask, which was filled with passion. His eyes were closed, concentrating on the sensations in his body. He opened his eyes to look at Carol's covered face and saw the passionate determination in her eyes as she stared back at him. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy. I want to ride your cock all night" she said, breathing heavily while rocking back and forth on his cock.

She grabbed his hands from her breasts and pushed them over his head. Her body fell onto his, rubbing her nipples over his taut skin. Their mouths found one another and mashed together in a torrid kiss. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth matching the in and out thrusting of his cock. "Mmmmmm baby fuck my hot cock ..... ohhhhh ... uggggg" Rick called breathlessly. His body was squirming under hers from the delights she was administering to him. His passion rose close to the boiling point. Her mouth moved over his quickly ... her body squirming on top, of his was bringing him ever closer to an orgasm.

Carol sat back up and urged Rick onward. "Ohhhh my king fill thy servant's pussy with your royal cum. Sire, my pussy is quaking from your hard royal cock. My pussy is going to cum all over your royal shaft my king." Her words sank deep into his mind, mixing with the urge to orgasm. Hips bucked up and down ... pushing into her ... wanting to impale her on his hardness. "My cock is so hot wench, I'm going to cum in your hot pussy" he shouted as his body jerked. His orgasm came over him suddenly and with great force. Carol felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably in her pussy and with one last tight squeeze, she felt his hot sperm squirting into her cunt. His facial muscles squeezed tight as his sperm exploded out of his cock. His hips jerked involuntarily as his orgasm washed over him. She heard his moans of pleasure as she milked his cock of its juices.

When she felt his cock spurting, Carol closed her eyes and squeezed her vaginal muscles on his cock. Her own impending orgasm was close at hand. She reached down and stroked her clit as Rick's cock emptied its contents. "Ahhhh my king I'm going to cum on your hot cock" she cried out, rubbing her hard clit faster. "Ohhhhh ... yessssss ... ohhhhh ... ahhhhh ... my cunt is so hot" she called out as her orgasm hit her. Her sensitive clit throbbed as she moaned and thrust herself up and down on his cock. She felt her juices mixing with his, her hips pushing down on his cock. She only had one thing on her mind and that was to find release from the exquisite and pleasurable passion of her orgasm. Her pussy quivered and her body jerked as her orgasm consumed her.

She collapsed on Rick's chest breathing hard and feeling his chest rise and fall from his heavy breathing. They lay in each other's arms feeling their sweat intermingle for a few minutes. They kissed tenderly, running their fingers over each other's bodies. They both knew the party was over for them and decided to remove their masks. Looking at each other for the first time they smiled and kissed lovingly.

Rick broke the kiss and said "The night is still young my lovely servant maid. How about if we leave and take this party somewhere else?"

"And where do you suggest we go my sweet king" she asked smiling.

"I have a castle not far from here" he said laughing, kissing her urgently on the lips.

"Mmmmmmm what a lovely thought" she murmured smiling and knowing that the night was not over, but had only begun.

12