Halloween Sacrifice

Story Info
For everything, a price.
3k words
3.98
23.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin woke up quickly, feeling rested an alive. Rolling quickly out of bed he went to the bathroom and washed in the sink. He looked at himself in the mirror as he dried. A young fresh face, full of vigor and ready to face the world. He remembered the day, Halloween, and more importantly his birthday.

Kevin had always thought being born on Halloween was one of Mom's "interesting" little jokes. Still perhaps it could have been worse, his birthday could have been on April Fool's Day. Mom's parenting had been erratic at best, though it had never been too awful. The neglect was mostly benign, at least until Aunt Shelley had moved in. That was when he had started running away. The first handful of times he was brought back home. Then it was a foster home. They never said why, but he never was sent back to Mom again after that.

The foster family was nice enough he supposed, but finally Kevin had found it confining and ran away again. He didn't get caught that time. Somehow, by luck Maggy had found him, or he'd found her. Maggy had taken Kevin in, let him stay in a little room over top her coffee shop, even found him a job in the stockroom of a grocery store. She'd saved his life.

Kevin went downstairs into Maggy's coffee shop before heading in to work.

"Happy Birthday! And Happy Halloween!"

Maggy beamed at Kevin from behind the counter. She came out and gave him a tight hug, lifting him up of the floor a little. Maggy's energy and strength still surprised him. Maggy might look like a little old lady, but she acted like a strong young woman.

"Big eighteen today, Kevin. How does it feel to be all grown up?"

"It's ok, Maggy. I don't really feel any different."

"Oh but it makes all the difference. You're a man now, through and through. You make me proud."

Maggy stepped back and twirled around. "Do you like my costume?" She wore an elaborate black dress, long black lace gloves and a pointed black hat. Five pointed stars and other symbols Kevin didn't recognize featured prominently in her jewelry. Maggy's long silver hair flew wide as she spun.

Maggy had always affected a vaguely Gothic appearance, so this wasn't too far from her usual dress, but she had gone all out for Halloween.

"You make a great witch, Maggy."

"Thank you, but I don't see your costume."

"Work."

"Oh you are too young to be so responsible and staid. Here let me get you something for your breakfast."

The mocha was made just the way Kevin liked it. He sat down and drank the coffee and ate the muffin Maggy brought him. She hovered around as he ate.

"Kevin, later tonight I'm having a little party. Nothing too big. I hope you'll come."

"Maybe, I probably will have to work late tonight."

"Don't worry, any time is good. Do come. It will mean a lot to me." A spark of mischief was in Maggy's eyes as well as something else he couldn't identify.

"Maybe., I'll see. I have to run now."

"Have a good day."

Maggy took his right hand as he rose, then placed her other hand just so on his arm and quickly spoke a dozen or so words in some unknown language as she did so. Kevin felt a strange warmth run through him and it seemed as though Maggy's bright green eyes glowed ever so briefly. The strange expression was there too, stronger. It seemed like a kind of sadness perhaps.

"A birthday blessing, very ancient. A wish for a long and prosperous life." she explained, looking away as she spoke.

Kevin stood stock still for a moment, strangely rooted to the spot. Maggy broke the spell.

"You don't want to be late."

Kevin started a little then seemed to realize the time and turned for the door.

"Oh right. Goodbye Maggy, thank you for everything."

"Have a good day Kevin. And wear a costume to the party!"

Kevin didn't realize the time until the supervisor came back to tell him to go home. It seemed as though he had just started his shift. Everything since this morning seemed a blur. Kevin barely caught the last bus home. A full moon was rising when he got off. Deep orange with wispy clouds silhouetted against it.

As Kevin walked toward the stairs in back to his room, he passed the door to Maggy's apartment behind the coffee shop. It was completely dark, not even a light in the small jack o' lantern beside the door. It was well after ten and Maggy never stayed up past nine. Whatever party there had been was over now.

Kevin paused for a moment, then slowly his right arm lifted towards the door. As if being led, he followed his arm towards Maggy's door. He could feel a strange warmth on his arm, just where Maggy had touched him this morning. Kevin seemed to be watching himself do things without willing them. The door swung open before he reached it. Reddish light spilled out, silhouetting a figure inside. Kevin saw himself step inside, the door closed behind him.

The light didn't seem to come from anywhere, it just filled the room. None of the furniture Kevin remembered was here. The only thing in the room was a pedestal with a small black pot on top. Mist poured out and onto the floor. The figure approached. It was Maggy. Her dress was different than this morning, still black, long and flowing, it was quite transparent now, ethereal. Maggy was very obviously nude beneath it and Kevin could easily see her breasts and the contours of her thin body.

Maggy smiled at Kevin. It was her usual warm and friendly smile but now with something harder as well. Ravenous, predatory.

"I knew you would come Kevin. Welcome." Maggy's voice was a little deeper, richer and the sound seemed to echo inside Kevin as she spoke. Kevin stood still. The sensation of watching himself was still there. He didn't seem to be controlling his actions. He felt an eerie calm.

Maggy dipped some liquid from the pot into a glass and held it to Kevin's lips.

"Drink." Maggy tilted the glass up as Kevin drained it. The taste was bitter, herbal and complex, it felt warm going down and seemed to create a fire in his belly that was something other than alcohol.

Maggy discarded the empty glass.

"Like my costume?" Maggy slowly turned around so Kevin could see her. "Isn't it so much better than what I was wearing before?" Kevin felt his cheeks warming as his eyes ran over Maggy's body. "Don't be embarrassed, Kevin. Old ladies have tits too. But you didn't wear a costume!" She strode purposefully towards Kevin. A playful mock sternness was in her tone. "I have a strict rule about that. Wear a costume, or wear nothing!"

She grabbed the front of Kevin's shirt and tore it open with a single motion. He distinctly heard one button clatter on the floor. Maggy undid Kevin's belt and then pulled it off of him with such force that he had difficulty standing. No sooner did the belt hit the floor than Maggy was tearing Kevin's pants from him. The thin fabric parted like tissue paper in her hands. She knelt and Kevin helpfully lifted his feet so his shoes could be pulled off. Kevin watched himself being stripped like this but didn't seem to be able to move or resist. Whatever was happening would happen. He felt a small sense of disbelief. This isn't really happening, it must be a dream. If this was real, Kevin thought, I would be more frightened.

Maggy stood and hooked her fingers into Kevin's underpants with a wicked grin on her face. She licked her lips as she slowly tore the fabric apart. She stood back and examined Kevin's nakedness.

"Very nice, Kevin. Very nice indeed. This is much better than what you were wearing."

Kevin felt a strong urge to cover himself, but couldn't seem to make his hands move.

Maggy shook her head a little is if telling him no. She approached and lightly placed her hand on his chest. "Sweet Kevin. So innocent." she cooed softly as her hand slowly traced downward.

"You have something I need. Something I need very much. I have no right to take it, but I will."

"Anything. Anything, you have done so much for me. Anything you want." Kevin forced the words out, willed his mouth to speak them. Maggy seemed surprised that he had spoken and then sad.

"Sweet, sweet Kevin. You have no idea how much I will take and even if you did, you would give it willingly. I am truly sorry I will repay your kindness so poorly."

Kevin's protests died with the touch of Maggy's finger on his lips.

"How old do you think I am, Kevin?"

Maggy shook her head as the number formed in Kevin's mind.

"No, much older. Many times that. I have lived many lifetimes, Kevin. Soon I will begin another. With your help."

Maggy's hand slide downward until it reached Kevin's penis. He started and nearly said something as she lightly stroked it. He had only ever touched himself there. Kevin's cheeks burned with embarrassment as he began to rise and harden.

"So innocent." Maggy stepped back a few steps. "Not for much longer."

A door opened, more fog poured up and onto the floor. The light was stronger, coming from a room under the floor. Kevin walked slowly through the door and down the steps.

There was a five pointed star drawn on the center of a low platform at the bottom of the stairs. A circle enclosed the star and elaborate runes were painted in multiple colors around the perimeter. Kevin walked directly to the center of the star and turned, then lay down on his back. His arms extended to each side and his legs spread wide, he fit neatly into the outline of the star. Once in position, Kevin seemed stuck there. Even if Kevin had willed himself to move, he didn't think he could.

Maggy reached the bottom of the stairs. She stood for a moment surveying the scene and then struck a pose. She raised her arms above her head and moved them down in a flowing motion as she intoned a word Kevin could not understand. Maggy's clothing peeled away and drifted from her body leaving her nude apart from her jewelry. She walked slowly around the outside of the circle, chanting in some unknown language. As she passed each point of the star she gestured downward and a cluster of candles came to life. Without willing it Kevin's head followed her circuit, like a compass needle following North. Reaching her starting point Maggy's movements became more elaborate, gracefully swaying and twisting her body as she drew complicated shapes with her hands. Kevin fancied he could see the signs glowing briefly in the air as she traced them.

Her path complete, Maggy made a concluding gesture and then stood still, her fingertips pressed lightly together and eyes lowered. A deep red jewel was held in her navel with a five pointed star drawn or tattooed around it. The lower point extended to just above her pubic hair, as silver as the hair on her head.

Maggy made a motion as if parting an invisible curtain and stepped forward into the circle. She knelt beside Kevin and leaned over, kissing him on the lips very, very softly, never breaking the cadence of her chant. With one finger she began tracing a pattern around his navel. Kevin lifted his head to see. Maggy's finger left a dully glowing red line on his flesh. She was carefully tracing a five pointed star on his stomach around his navel. The final point ended at the base of his penis, now fully erect.

Maggy paused the chant and re-positioned herself to straddle Kevin, her legs spread wide, not touching him. She looked down at him, her green eyes bright in her lined face. She looked a little sad.

"I'll not take more than I need."

Maggy's expression became determined, she resumed her chant and then slowly, deliberately lowered herself onto him.

Kevin gasped as he felt himself penetrate Maggy. She kept sliding down taking more and more him inside herself until she sitting on him. Just as slowly Maggy rose up until he almost came out of her and then slid back down again. Maggy's movements matched the rhythm of her chant. Her loose, saggy breasts jiggled a little but her chant never wavered. Kevin had dreamed of this with girls he had seen at work, but this was unlike anything he had imagined.

Certainly not with Maggy and certainly not like this.

Maggy threw her head back and squeezed Kevin inside her as she rose, holding him in and lifting his buttocks of the platform before letting loose and allowing him to fall back in place. Her downward thrust made an a smacking sound as their flesh met. The jewel in Maggy's navel glowed, as did his.

Still she chanted.

Kevin felt the warmth growing inside him, building, something larger and more powerful than before. Maggy's thrusts became faster, harder, savage even. Kevin's body was thrust forward and back on the platform by the energy of them. She kept her chanting in time to her thrusts.

Kevin felt near ready to explode. If he had been touching himself he would have finished long ago.

Maggy seemed to sense this. She stopped thrusting and pressed herself hard against him. She squeezed Kevin inside her and pulled him even further inside, them released and let him slide out a fraction, then squeezed and pulled again. She lowered her head and looked unblinkingly into his eyes. Green fire raged in them.

The building warmth inside Kevin exploded. It was if fire flowed the length of his penis and into Maggy. Kevin screamed and Maggy joined him as she tightened on him like a vise. He felt like a bolt of lightning joined their bodies.

The fire in Maggy's eyes was blinding. The green light grew until it surrounded them both and then faded away with the last echoes of their cries.

Kevin lay naked on his back. A young woman was straddling him, riding him with gentle thrusting motions of her hips. A small red jewel popped out her navel leaving her flat tight belly a smooth expanse of porcelain white skin. Her round full breasts rose and fell with her deep breaths.

The girl shook her long fiery red hair and laughed with joy and pleasure.

The girl sighed and slid off to lay beside him. Still panting hard she looked into his eyes. Bright clear green. So much older than her face. Maggy's eyes, in this young woman's face.

"Thank you, Kevin. Thank you so much. I'm sorry I had to take it from you. Please forgive me." There was a soft lilt to her voice. She radiated youthful energy and vitality.

Kevin tried to speak, to say he didn't understand, that he would give anything in gratitude for all she had done but the young woman placed one finger to his lips and silenced him before he began. She moved the finger to his forehead. "Sleep. Rest."

He did.

Kevin woke up tired. His back ached. He couldn't remember lifting anything especially heavy at work yesterday. He couldn't remember much of anything yesterday beyond Maggy wishing him a Happy Birthday. Kevin had a sudden flash, more of an image than a memory, Maggy in some sheer, transparent black dress, surrounded by strange unearthly red light. A dream?

Kevin pushed himself upright in bed. He seemed weaker than usual, and his movements raised small aches in his muscles.

He wondered if he had fallen sick. He stood up slowly, he didn't feel ill. Just tired and achy. Worn out. He walked slowly to the bathroom, washed his face in the sink and dried with a towel. Looking up to the mirror he caught his reflection. An old man stared back at him. His face was tired and lined, with eyes that somehow didn't match, too young for his face. His hair was shot through with gray. His body was loose and soft. The memory came back to him all at once. Maggy astride him riding him, then the young woman. The girl with Maggy's eyes. The realization of what she had taken made Kevin gasp and sink to the floor in shock.

The countryside rolled by smoothly. The rails made a rhythmic clicking noise as the carriage swayed slightly. Trains were her favorite transport. Always had been. She had seen them come into being and fell in love with them from the very first. Her old life, the shop, everything fell further behind her with each second.

Always best to move after Renewal. The old place never felt the same afterwards. Safer as well. It was always possible someone might recognize her or she might betray herself with an acquaintance. Of course she never wanted to see the donor again. Remember them as they were.

The guilt stabbed her, softer now, her new youth and vitality made it easier to stand, but it still had sharpness. More than it usually did. She had left it too long this time, taken too long to find a true virgin, still innocent. Then she had gotten close and hesitated, delaying what she needed to do. She hadn't taken as much as could have. Kevin still had a good number of decades left to him. He had been strong and healthy, he still would be. The house and shop were his now along with a modest allowance. Enough to keep him secure for what time he had left.

Small enough payment for one's youth, but it was more than anyone else had done for him, even his family.

Maggy looked outside at the scenery rolling by on her way to her new life.