Halloween Seduction Ch. 03: My Return

Story Info
At last I return to the castle.
3.4k words
4.25
3.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the time being at least this is the last entry in this storyline, but I may continue it at some point. For the time being my plans are to continue with Haunted Incest, Wishing for a Domme and Becoming a Pet.

*****

After a number of weeks of occasionally noticing something was missing or at least not quite right, I decided to go for a drive. I had been driving for most of the day when a thought occurred to me and I pulled onto a side road. I had a sudden flash of the area at night in the pouring rain. I couldn't remember the last time I had been in the area, but I was certain I had been there when it was pouring. I pulled to a stop and got out. I walked forward until I found myself at the gates of a castle. It seemed familiar and at a touch they opened.

Again I was getting flashes of a night of heavy rain and a dash across the courtyard I was now walking in. I reached the castle and was briefly stopped by the portcullis, but another memory flashed and I reached for the knocker. The knocker proved quite loud, but after several moments no one came and now more determined I knocked again, more vigorously this time. With this knock the sound seemed to fill the entire castle. I was feeling my determination waning when at last the door was opened by a veritable giant. He looked grim as he opened his mouth to speak, when suddenly I recognized him and spoke first.

"Viktor? I'm back, somehow I forgot, everything." A huge grin spread across his face as he opens the door wide and soon the portcullis was raised as well.

"Vincent, it is so good to see you." He took me in his arms and some instinct must have kicked in at the last moment, because while his embrace was tight it was not crushing. At last his arms released me and as I looked around as the rest of those two days I spent there came back to me.

"Vlad, he must have done what he threatened. He made me forget. So how have you been?" He shrugged as he led me to what turned out to be the kitchen, which I now recalled he had intimated was quite modern. However if anything he had undersold it, the set up as everything else looked very expensive and there was even one or two appliances that I didn't even recognize.

"Not much to say. We tend to have very ordered lives. Although I have barely seen Vlad since. The Brides tend to keep him in their tower these days. About the only interesting thing that has happened recently is when Ankhare and I went to see a movie. It turned out to be reasonably good." I nodded as he directed me to sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen where he served me milk and muffins. As I enjoyed this snack he sat across from me.

"Actually now that you're here we've been discussing something that would be best accomplished with you." I carefully swallowed before speaking.

"What would that be?" He smiled as he gathered up the empty glass and the bowl I had pushed back as I had had enough.

"In our extensive library we also have books of magic. In one we found a ritual that will help Victoria." I gestured for him to continue.

"The ritual will not restore life to her of course, but it will make her more solid and while her own abilities will remain undiminished she will be able to experience sensations in her own right." I stood and walked around the island to him.

"What would this ritual entail?" His grin widened and he rose.

"Well, first the ritual requires someone to be the center, they are possessed by Victoria. This center needs to lie with man and woman. The final phase calls for the center to be with the one they love." I stared a moment and slowly nodded.

"You want me to be the center?" He nodded. "But what the last part? I mean I care about you all, but I'm not sure I'm ready to say I actually love any of you." He shrugged.

"Even incomplete the ritual will benefit Victoria. So will you do it?" I nodded.

"How do we begin?" He gestured for me to walk with him.

"We have prepared a space. Victoria is waiting. Anika and I will be first. Then we thought you would want Ankhare." I nodded. He led me to the room where I had stayed previously. Upon entering I noticed the walls had various symbols on it and under the bed was a sheet of cloth with a circle that also had various symbols on it. Victoria was lounging on the bed, naked. Viktor shook his head and although he sounded stern I had come to recognize he was actually amused.

"Victoria, we all know what is going to happen, however we would hope for some decorum. Given what we are about I had hoped we could move with subtly, maybe even a little romance." She shrugged, but didn't respond, in fact she barely moved. Anika entered and when she saw Victoria she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, Victoria appears to have gotten the ball rolling. Let's begin." Victoria slowly rose and grinned before disappearing. I felt her inside me and Anika spoke a series of words that I couldn't begin to understand or even remember afterward. While I could feel Victoria within me, she made no move, almost an observer. Anika and Viktor sat on the bed and directed me to sit between them. I quickly complied. Anika pulled me into a kiss and I felt her arms embrace me. Her tongue moved aggressively in my mouth as if in an act of taken possession.

Much as I was getting into the kiss, she all too soon broke it. I stared wide-eyed at her, but she gestured with her head and I turned to Viktor. He wasted no time in embracing me as well. His own tongue was far more gentle and soon pulled back and I pressed my tongue into his mouth. His embrace was as enveloping as ever, matched by his tenderness. She meanwhile began kissing my neck and rubbing my cock through my pants. I moaned into his mouth and began to squirm, but he held me firmly. At last they broke off and he turned to her, she nodded.

They stood to undress and I did the same. Once naked she gently pushed me back on the bed where she took my cock in hand and began licking. He lay on the bed with his cock near my mouth, so I took him in hand. I licked him, covering the head with saliva before moving onto the shaft. She began taking my cock into her mouth. I tried to do the same, but soon found my limits to be the head and no further. I was now amazed that I had previously been able to take it inside my ass. As she was working on my own cock I was unable to focus completely on taking any more of him into my mouth, but I kept trying nonetheless. I was still trying to figure out how to take more of him inside, when she abruptly released me from her mouth.

"Okay now I want you to make use of this cock, Vincent." With this she sat up and then waited for Viktor and me to do the same. She lay down in front me on her stomach and she spread her legs a little. I readily moved in behind her and rubbed my cock against her pussy until I was able to enter her. She moaned softly as I slowly pushed in. Once I was all the way in I was about to begin thrusting when I felt the hands of Viktor on me.

"Trust me, Vincent. Especially in this space the spell will make it easier and more enjoyable." I nodded. I tried to relax completely, despite the awkward position particularly as I was still inside her. However true to his word Viktor pressed himself in gently and slowly. My moaning was near continuous as he moved slowly forward until at last I cried out as he was all the way in. He hesitated before pulling almost out. She spoke then.

"Okay Vincent, begin." I pulled out of her, which of course meant that I was pushing back against him, causing him to fully enter me. I moaned loudly and moved to push back into Anika, causing her to moan softly. I soon got into a rhythm moving back and forth from being filled to having my cock engulfed by Anika's pussy. However as close as I was to cumming I was also tiring. I struggled to keep going, but I slowed to a stop. Anika turned back to me and nodded.

"The boy is tired Viktor. Let's change positions." He slowly pulled out and I did the same. Anika rolled onto her back and sat up. Viktor lay on his back and Anika helped me to lower myself onto him. I groaned as he slowly filled me. Once he was all the way inside me she lowered herself onto me. Between the two of them they had me moving at high speed. She pulled me onto her, moaning as she did so and drawing louder moans out of me. I was completely helpless in their hands, but I had never felt safer. I could not tell which felt better, my cock in her or his in me. My own cock swelled inside her and my moaning was louder than ever.

I cried out as I came, on myself and in her. They briefly stopped as I was squeezing my ass in orgasm. However they soon returned to moving me back and forth between them. He merely grunted and once again her moaning sounded more like singing as her pussy clamped down on my cock and she came on me as he filled me. They passed me back and forth for several moments before slowing and gently laying me on the bed.

I lay there for a while, not quite sleeping, but not fully aware. I vaguely heard Anika say something, but I couldn't understand her. When I did come to I sat up to find they were gone, but I was not alone, Ankhare was sitting next to me waiting patiently. When I sat up he smiled.

"Good Vincent, I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait much longer." I was still feeling a little weak after being so thoroughly fucked by Viktor and Anika, meaning I could only nod. He however was unphased as he pulled me into an embrace and kissed me. I put my arms around him and our tongues moved between our mouths. His hands slowly moved down my back until he reached my ass, which he squeezed. My eyes shot open and only his grip kept our lips together.

After several moments he broke the kiss, grinning. He eased me back onto the bed and lowered his head to my cock, where he began licking. He licked it on the sides and closed his lips around the head. He sucked briefly before licking my balls. He sat up and looked at my soft cock, frowning. Before he could speak though, we heard a laugh.

"The Brides had a similar problem. Unless you want to wait at least ten minutes, use his ass. Fingers and your tongue, while stroking him, should take you a couple minutes." He laughed softly.

"Thanks Victoria." He lay down between my legs and began licking my ass. I moaned as his tongue began pushing against my hole, trying to penetrate. With one hand he began stroking my cock and with the other gently working my balls. As before this soon had me hard and ready to go.

He grinned again and pushed my legs back to line up his cock with my ass. Due to his earlier preparations he slid in easily enough and began thrusting away at speed. I moaned loudly and he leaned into kiss me as he continued to thrust. He adjusted to kissing my neck and my moaning grew louder. I felt him swell inside me and I expected him to cum inside me fairly soon. However he slowed to a stop and pulled out. I looked up questioningly at him.

"Well, I wish there was a practical way for us to fuck each other at the same time, but I'll settle for the next best thing." He lay down next to me with his mouth by my cock and his cock by mine. I turned onto my side as I understood what he wanted. He moved his head until he could take my cock into his mouth and I did the same. I found it difficult to focus on him, but I kept sucking and working my tongue. I was determined to keep on him until he came.

However this may have been a foregone conclusion. His tongue found sensitive points around the head and on the shaft. I moaned around his cock as I felt my cock swell and it seemed that a great deal of precum was going down his throat. His hands gripped my ass and spread my cheeks to probe with a finger. This time I practically screamed as I came down his throat, causing his cock to come out of my mouth. I lay back on the bed and with a breath or two was breathing, curious what he would want to do as he hadn't cum. He sat up looking down at me.

"Bend over." I quickly got into position and I soon felt his cock plunging into me. He squeezed hard and thrust at speed. I felt a shudder move through me. My moaning grew louder and I heard him moan as he suddenly slammed hard into me. After hesitating a moment he made several shallow thrusts as I felt him cum. He pulled out and lay down next to me, while I lay down on my side. A short time later I sensed someone was sitting on the bed and heard Anika speak, first some more indecipherable words then something I could actually understand.

"The ritual is complete, Viktor and I are off to bed. We will be up late tomorrow. Enjoy." She grinned as she mentioned they were sleeping late. The door closed and I sat up to find myself eye to eye with Victoria, who was still naked, but somehow seemed more solid. She grinned.

"I think it worked." She leaned into kiss me. After a few moments she broke the kiss to turn and kiss Ankhare. She kissed a short time before sitting back to speak.

"Lay back boys I want to experience everything." We did as she asked. She took both of our cocks in hand and began stroking. She smiled clearly enjoying the feeling. Without breaking her stroking of his cock she began licking up my shaft. This did not last long before taking me in her mouth. She mainly swirled her tongue around. I was only somewhat amazed to find I was hard, after the pounding Ankhare had given me.

Victoria stopped and immediately moved her attention to Ankhare while she returned to stroking me. However she didn't suck him for long before she rose to a kneeling position to continue stroking both of us. She was very careful to stroke at a speed that meant we wouldn't cum anytime soon. She laughed softly.

"Don't worry guys, I don't mean to torture but it's been too long for me." We nodded and waited patiently. She tapped me and lay down.

"Come on Vincent, pound my pussy. Don't hold back." I sat up and inserted myself into her pussy. Before I could move she pulled me in with arms and legs. With a small adjustment I was able to start thrusting my hips to move my cock in and out. She moaned and moved my head to a breast. I immediately began sucking her nipple. I found it somewhat difficult to keep sucking and thrusting at speed. She moaned as she continued to pull me in.

She soon began matching my thrusts with her own and her moaning became louder. I felt her pussy becoming steadily tighter until she held me tightly and made several hard thrusts. At last she released me and lay still a moment. I sat up and waited for her to make her next move. She soon sat up and stretched.

"Well, I really missed being able to feel that." She shifted onto all fours and lowered her head to the bed. "Vincent spread my ass and use your tongue. When I'm ready, I want Ankhare in my ass." Neither of us hesitated to do as she asked. I slowly spread her ass cheeks and began licking the tight hole. After I did this for a bit, while she moaned, I switched to forcing my tongue against the hole, trying to open her up. She moaned loudly and after several moments Ankhare tapped me.

"I think that's enough. Let's see if I can get in her." I moved back and Ankhare moved behind her. He pressed against her hole and pushed. She groaned softly as he found her hole resistant. He switched to using his fingers to open her up. This time he found less resistance as he pushed into her. She moaned as he slowly moved forward until he grunted. He stayed inside for several moments before slowly pulling out and again hesitated before slowly pushing back in.

He continued for some time at this slow pace as both began moaning louder. It was fascinating to watch as he slowly moved in and out of her. While I had experienced this from both sides I had not been physically present when two other people were having anal sex. In time he began increasing his speed causing both of them to moan louder. I idly stroked myself as I watched him pound her. He squeezed her rear and repositioned to further increase his speed. She was soon moaning loudly and he pounded her through her orgasm. When she stopped writhing under him, he slowed to a stop. He pulled out and sat next to me as we waited for her. We didn't have long to wait as she sat up. She grinned as she once again kissed us.

"Once more, I still feel a bit pent up. Vincent on your back. I want you both at the same time." I lay down and she straddled me. She had little trouble mounting me. Once she was settled Ankhare came behind her and once again plunged into her ass. She moaned loudly as we now both filled her. After he was all the way in we both grabbed her hips so that we could begin thrusting.

It was awkward at first as I had never been in a situation quite like this before. Soon we got into a rhythm and I was moaning, not only due to the tightness of her pussy, but also I could feel his cock moving in her ass. Soon we were all moaning and her hands were on my chest, nails starting to dig in as her passion grew. She practically screamed as she tightened around and we struggled to keep up the pace. Soon we were making sudden erratic thrusts before we at last slowed. He soon sat back, but Victoria and I hesitated before following suit. We kissed each other and she smiled.

"I guess the ritual was a complete success. So, Vincent how would you like to stay here?" I only briefly considered before responding.

"Of course. I can't imagine living anywhere else." They both hugged me excitedly.

"Wonderful. I guess you could stay in this room. Tomorrow Creighton and I can help you move out of your place." I nodded and Victoria looked thoughtful.

"Ankhare, once he moves in, how is this going to work?" He put an arm around her.

"No jealousy Victoria. I don't want to fight. We're all together. Alright?" She smiled.

"Okay, but I'm going with you guys. I haven't been out since before we came to this country." That was the start of my new life with this colorful group of characters. There were fortunately few disputes about how much time I spent with any of them.

The End