Halloween Sexy Nurse Oblivious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

guided her toward the bed and placed her right next to me . I rolled over but I was still out of it . I thought I heard a high five and the door close, but I was too woozy.

The next morning we woke up about the same time , and as usual I started on her tits , and slid to her pussy still feeling the effects of the drug . I did my usual tirade on her pussy and she came but not very strong. I was so horny I didn't really care. I got her on her knees and she started sucking. It was then I noticed the sticking stuff in her hair, but was too lost in her great blow job skills to question it. Then as I was about to cum I like to pull her hair a little and I noticed cum dripping out of her ass. I exploded wildly and came back to my senses now fully pleased.

As Chrissy went to the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt the aching in her pussy, the soreness of her nipples but nothing was worse than the burning in her ass. There was a patch of hair shaved from her pussy. Her jaw and her neck were killing her and she knew something happened last night but couldn't remember a thing. Looking at me for answers I said I can't remember a thing from last night can you.

Chrissy responded "I can't remember anything either, but I know I was fucked in my ass, pussy and mouth, and my jaw is killing me. I'm covered in cum and my breath tastes like ass." what did we do last night she asked, I feel like we had an orgy".

I offered the last thing I remember was drinking at laughing at our table with John and Diane. We showered, got dressed and hurried to pack out things to check out on time. As we were walking through the lobby we ran into john and Diane. They looked a little concerned when I asked what they did last night. Looking relieved Diane said "we were in our room unusually early for us, we were drunk. She added the last time I saw you guys you were leaving with 2 couples, one black and one white. I guess you had a great time she laughed. I looked over Chrissy's well used body and I said, yeah I guess we did. Diane looked in her pocketbook and the flash drives and a little bag of blonde pubic hair.

To be continued...

12