Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exakta66
Exakta66
74 Followers

"How bad do you want your Mistress?"

"Real bad Mistress Leah," I sighed.

I could then feel Mistress stroke my cock once more and then I felt the unmistakable feel of a wet pussy engulfing my rock-hard member. Once again I almost shot my load until Mistress Leah gripped me hard by the base with her hand.

"Now, do something for your Mistress and just lie back like a good slave."

"Yes, Mistress Leah," I replied. This I could handle.

As Mistress Leah rode me up and down, I could feel her soft womanhood grip me like a vise. Minutes later, we had both cum and afterward we were sitting side by side on the sofa. She was nice enough to remove the blindfold.

"That was nice," I spoke, "A bit of a surprise, I might add."

"Yes, you could be a good slave boy," she answered.

"Ha," I started, "But, I think you are taking this mistress thing a bit far."

"Am I?" she asked with a smile, "But, you're right, it's time to uncuff you."

"Oh good," I replied, "Really didn't want to be cuffed forever."

"Follow me, the handcuff key is in the other room."

I got up off the sofa and did as instructed, not really understanding why she didn't just bring the key in the living room. She let me through the curtain into the bedroom. What I saw nearly put me in shock. On her big brass bed, hung various cuffs and shackles. On the walls, were various whips, chains and other assorted toys. Looking at some of the items in the room, I realized I was actually a bit lucky she took it easy on me I thought to myself.

"Come over here," she started, "The key is chained to the headboard."

I followed her as she unlocked the cuffs.

"So, the dominatrix outfit is not just a Halloween costume is it?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Surprised?" she said with a laugh.

"You might say it's a bit of a Halloween surprise," I answered.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked.

"Ah yeah," I responded.

"Good," she started, "Maybe we can do it again. Next time I won't take it easy on you though."

Looking around the room, I could not help but think there would probably not be a next time. Mistress Leah and I had another glass of wine and soon parted ways.

The next night, Joyce asked me how the party went. I told her I actually had a good time.

"Well, that's a surprise," she said, "I didn't think you liked Halloween parties."

"Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise," I answered casually.

"Don't tell me you're actually starting to like Halloween?" she asked, surprised.

"Well, let's say I'm starting to see the benefits," I added, "Candy little girl?"

With that I grabbed her hand and we made our way into the bedroom. It would be another hot night. But, that was no surprise.

09-17-10.

Exakta66
Exakta66
74 Followers
12