Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

"Wonderful. I'll wash your things, Chloe, and leave them with Frank. You can pick them up when you have the chance."

Ella held their hands and they walked to the bus station where she got the balance of her clothes. Matt carried her back pack and they headed toward a pizza place in the general direction of his apartment.

When they arrived, there was a brief discussion of toppings, and the only thing they all agreed on was pepperoni and onions, so that's what they got. What ensued was another hour of general conversation and laughter. Chloe managed to keep them both laughing with her impressions of famous people and overall irreverence. Ella found herself relaxing more than she had in a long time. Her life and profession required her to remain constantly on guard, with little or no opportunity to let her walls down. It was years since her defenses were as low as they were now. It was refreshingly peaceful. She felt no fear or threat from either of them and felt they might even do their best to protect her, something she hadn't felt since her father died twenty-odd years ago. It might be worth an extra night or two in La Crosse merely to keep the feeling as long as she could.

When the pizza was devoured, Chloe got up to go. Ella got up with her and gave her a huge hug and open mouthed kiss, startling Chloe.

"I'd do you for free," she whispered in her ear. "Thank you for everything you did today; the clothes, the lessons, your care and concern."

"Don't mention it," Chloe mumbled, still shocked at feeling Ella's lips on her own. "It was my pleasure."

"Take care of yourself, Chloe. Be careful."

"You too. I think you have more to worry about in that area than I do." Chloe left.

"I think your kiss shocked her, Ella," Frank said. "I've never seen Chloe at a loss for words before, but you left her speechless."

"Then I accomplished my goal."

An Anatomy Lesson

It wasn't long before they were back at Matt's apartment.

Matt got his anatomy book and sat on the couch to finish reading the chapter.

Ella said, "I'm going to wash some of my things, as well as Chloe's. I can wash some of your stuff for you to make up a full load. Where's the laundry?"

Frank looked up. "Bad news, it's in the basement, four floors down. It works though. Just a pain to go up and down the stairs carrying a laundry basket."

"I can manage the trip down. If I need your help bringing it up, I'll send you down for it."

"Deal."

"Would it be all right if I soaked in the tub again with more Epsom salts? I sat down quite a few times today and my keister is a little sore."

"Help yourself, Ella. Mi casa es tu casa."

Ella changed out of Chloe's clothes and put on clean clothes of her own. Finding Frank's dirty clothes in a basket in his bedroom closet, she added her stuff to his and carried them downstairs, careful because she couldn't use the railing. When she came up 90 minutes later, he was still deep in his anatomy book, occasionally jotting down notes in a notebook or highlighting some sentence in the book. She set the basket of clean clothes on his bed and shed her clothes before going into the bathroom. After running hot water in the tub, she tossed in a handful of salts and sank down in the hot water.

Forty minutes later, she got out of the tub feeling much refreshed and walked into his living room, starkers. Still engrossed in his reading, she waited to see if Frank would notice her standing naked in front of him. After a couple minutes with no response, she coughed. He glanced up and his eyes started going back to his book when his brain finally caught up to what his eyes had seen. His head shot up again, staring at the vision she presented.

"Hot damn, Ella! You are fucking amazing. It's like I've died and gone to heaven, only to find all the angels are naked."

"I thought you might like to take a tiny break, or rather, kill two birds with one stone, because it can't be good for your concentration to be doing the same thing hour after hour."

"I've got to get this stuff down before my quiz tomorrow. It's important."

"Of course it is. I would never tell you any different. You are studying anatomy right? At least that's what it says on the front of the book you've had your face in all afternoon. What's the quiz on tomorrow, skeletal system, muscular system, endocrine system, what?"

"Muscular system."

"Perfect, and what is this?" Ella asked, waving her hands up and down her body.

"The most beautiful body I've ever seen."

"And?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Don't be so dense. Don't they still use those big plastic models of bodies for Anatomy classes or am I about fifty years out of date?"

"No, they still use them."

"Hence the killing of two birds with one stone. As you give me another one of your fantastic massages, you can tell me what the name is of each part that you're rubbing. Ta-da!"

"Oh, man. I am so fucking stupid. What a great idea. Studying a perfect, live, nude body instead of reading a bunch of dull diagrams. Ella, you're amazing."

"Everyone says so."

Matt got off the couch and approached her.

"Don't forget your book, unless you've got every part memorized already."

"Oh, yeah, the book. How could I forget that?"

He ran back and got the book and followed her into his bedroom. Ella lay face down on the bed and Matt climbed onto her back.

"Why don't you get undressed, Frank. You might be more comfortable that way."

"I don't know, it might lead to sex."

"I was kind of hoping it would," Ella said.

"I promised you there didn't have to be any more sex today."

"That was before you took me ice skating. Besides; it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind. Of course, if you're not interested...?"

"Let me get my clothes off."

"That's a good boy."

Matt jumped off the bed and stripped off his clothes, Ella watching each part of his muscular body as he exposed it. She was amused to see that his cock was half hard when he got back in the bed.

"We'll start with my arms and back. From the tip of my fingers, why don't you start rubbing and telling me all about the part you're touching," Ella said. "Open your book in case you need to refer to it at any point."

"Let's see, the hands and wrists have ten muscles, five flexors and five extensors. The flexors are on the front of the wrist and hand, the extensors on the back. Starting with the flexors we have the flexor carpi radialis, along the radius bone," he rubbed a muscle on the front, almost the center of her wrist. "The flexor carpi ulnaris along the ulna," rubbing a muscle on the little finger side. "The flexor pollicis longus from the elbow to the thumb, the flexor digitorum profundus and finally the flexor digitorum superficialis."

With each muscle, he briefly rubbed it's location on her body, then moved on to the next one. Eight more muscles from the elbow to the shoulder, two which Ella knew, though not the full name. Four in the rotator cuff, four for the shoulder joint. Some of the muscles were situated more internally, like some of those around the rotator, so he couldn't rub it for her but he'd trace it's location and path on her skin which she enjoyed as much as the rubbing. Eight for the shoulder girdle at which point he was working the muscles around her neck and back. Ella felt the heavy meaty tube of his cock, rubbing against her ass and upper legs. She purred as he worked the trapezius and levator scapulae. He worked her muscles on his way down her back and Ella enjoyed every second. He only had to stop three times to double check something in his book.

He slowed a little as he got to her pelvic girdle so he could spend some time on her gluteus maximus which she knew as glutes. Hell, he was essentially just rubbing her ass and that was fine with Ella. She spread her legs wider to encourage any rubbing he wished to do down there.

After he'd worked his way down to her feet, he had her turn over and started back on the front of her legs. He lingered longer and longer as he got closer to her sex. She spread her legs a little farther apart. Matt started taking his own sweet time as he named some of the muscles on the front of her pelvic girdle. Eventually, he got around to finishing all of the muscles.

"That was very nice, Frank. Do you feel that you've put your studying time to good use?"

"Yes, I do."

"And are you confident that you'll pass your quiz tomorrow?"

"I know it substantially better than I did before we started."

"So tell me; have you studied the human reproductive system yet?"

"We have studied it."

She placed his hand on her breast. "What's this?"

"Mammaries, but technically, it's not a part of the reproductive system."

She coaxed him to rub her breasts by moving his hand all over them.

"That's a shame really, because as a sex field professional, I find that mammaries greatly encourage the reproductive process. In fact, very little reproduction goes on without some fondling of the mammaries. And what are these hard little nubbins of flesh?"

"I can confidently state those are nipples, ma'am. That is where children of the species receive milk produced by the mammary glands for nourishment. Again, not a part of the reproductive system."

"But when I'm engaged in reproductive acts, it feels so good when these nipples are licked and sucked upon. Are you sure they're not part of the reproductive system?"

"Quite sure."

"Well, would you like to lick and suck them anyway; even if they don't result in reproduction."

"I'd love to. These nipples are some of the finest examples of nipples that I've ever seen. Very stiff and proud. They really just beg to be sucked and licked, in my limited medical opinion."

"Quit wasting time then. How much more must they beg before you take action."

For answer, he lowered his mouth onto one proud peak and drew a moan from Ella as he suckled her nipple.

"You do that so well," she breathed.

When her nipples had been well lubricated with saliva, she took his hand and lowered it between her legs, placing his hand on her hair covered mound.

"What's the name of this mound, Frank?"

"That would be the mons pubis, generally; but commonly called mons Venus on human females."

"The mons Venus. I like that name. Doesn't it look like a mons Venus to you? I mean, if you knew nothing about anatomy and someone asked you to point out the mons Venus, isn't this what you would point out because it looks exactly like you'd think a mons Venus should look?"

"I believe you're right," Matt replied.

She placed his fingers on her outer lips.

"What is this called?" Ella asked.

"The labium majus or majorus."

She spread her legs farther and parted her outer lips to place his hand on her moist inner lips.

"And this?"

"Labium minus or minorus."

Ella rubbed his hand up and down the slit formed by her inner lips, moaning softly, then placing two of his fingers at the entrance to her sheath, pushed them in.

"What about this hole that is so enjoying the feeling of your fingers in it?"

"That's the vagina or vaginal orifice."

"I love the feeling of your fingers in my vaginal orifice, Frank. You can fuck me with those fingers. I want you to make me cum."

Looking into her eyes, he proceeded thrusting his fingers in and out of her heated cunt. Her hips rocked against his hand, becoming wetter and wetter as her body lubricated. He dipped down to tongue a nipple once more and she sighed contentedly as she felt his lips envelop the pebbly flesh.

"Mmm, I've got to say I'm loving this anatomy lesson, Mr. Stein. Oooh, that spot you just touched there. What's that?"

"This one," and he wiggled his fingers deep inside her.

She gasped. "Yes, that one."

"That would be the Gräfenberg spot or g-spot for short."

"Rub that some more, please."

"But of course, madame."

They fell silent save for the sounds of their breathing, hers faster and heavier than his and the sluicing of his fingers in the dampness of her flesh.

Her vaginal muscles contracted over his fingers as she gasped, "I'm cumming. Mmmm, I'm cumming, lover." She pulled his head down into a kiss, her lips parting for his, welcoming his questing tongue. He felt renewed wetness on his fingers, still sliding back and forth in her sheath.

When her contractions ended, she brought his fingers up to her mouth and licked her juices from them. She smiled at him.

"Of course, we've only covered the female side of the human reproductive system," Ella said. "We haven't discussed the male side at all. We can't have you getting only 50% right on your tests. To rectify that, why don't you lie down on the bed."

Matt hurriedly lay down, anticipating still more marvelous things to come, and his cock was fully engorged.

"A marvelous specimen. Very large, easy to point out things on. Shall we begin?" She touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of his prick. "What is this?"

"That's called the meatus."

"Of course it is. Where else would we get all those silly little names we like to call it. And this?"

Her lips enveloped just the head of his cock, licking the surface lightly, making it swell even more.

"The glans penis," he gulped, trembling.

She lifted her head, grinning. "And what would this area be called?"

The tip of her tongue darted out and swirled around his cock just beneath the glans.

"Fre...frenum," he sucked in his breath at the sensations.

Her head rose again. "How about this thick, meaty stalk part right here?"

Her mouth descended on his cock again and her lips were wrapped about the stalk, bobbing up and down.

"Oh, fuck, that feels incredible!" He exclaimed.

After a moment she started grunting, a hint of questioning exasperation in her tone.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, uh...that part is made up of the corpus cavernosum and the corpus spongiosum, oh, shit! That feels good.

Ella gave a satisfied sigh.

While bobbing on his cock, she grabbed his sack, tapping her finger on it.

"The scrotum."

He felt her nod. She fondled each one of his balls separately, tapping each one with her fingers.

"The testes, surrounded by the epididymus, which carries the sperm up to the seminal vesicles, where it mixes with seminal fluid to form ejaculate."

Much to his dismay, her mouth came off him again, sucking as she went and licking her luscious lips spread in a wide smile.

"So how does this whole reproductive thing work together?" Ella asked.

"Well, the male puts his erect penis into the vaginal orifice...."

"Don't just tell me, you idiot. Show me." Ella laid back on the bed, her legs spread in invitation.

"I never realized anatomy could be so much fun," Matt said. "It was just another class I had to get through. This is amazing."

"Quit talking and start doing, or don't quit talking and start doing, but start doing."

Matt got between her legs and threw her legs over his hips. He positioned his big prick against her moist slit.

"For the benefit of his partner," Matt said, "the male will sometimes lubricate his penis on the moisture being exuded by the female as her vagina has prepared itself for copulation." He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit a few times, demonstrating. "When sufficiently lubricated for penetration, the male may then insert his erect penis into the vaginal orifice of the female, usually moving slower at this point to allow the female to accustom to the size and penetration of the male." He hunched forward, while pulling her toward him and slid halfway in, causing a deep throaty moan from Ella. He leaned forward, pushing deeper into her pussy. Ella pulled her legs back towards her chest, giving Matt more access, almost purring as he brought it home.

"When the male has fully pierced his female partner, for the purposes of procreation, he may then release his ejaculate into the females vaginal orifice, where the spermatozoa may then swim up into the uterus where they seek an egg to fertilize."

"I don't feel any fertilization going on."

"Sometimes, well, to be honest, most times, the male requires more than a single thrust in order to create the friction required to bring him to orgasm, which is when the ejaculate created by the mixture of seminal fluid and the male eggs of the male is forced from the penis into the body of his partner."

"More thrusting. More thrusting would be good," Ella panted. "I'm all for more thrusting."

Matt plunged deeper, sending pleasurable shock waves through Ella. Drawing back, he pistoned forward again. Slow and steady, back and forth, his cock slid out, and plunged in. Matt glanced down to where their bodies were joined. He watched his cock withdraw to just below the plum shaped head, her inner lips clinging to his hard shaft, only to disappear again as he sank into the steamy cauldron of her body. It was mesmerizing, the confluence of their sexual organs and the way his cock was completely swallowed by her cunt. He gradually increased the pace of his thrusting. He leaned forward and sucked a stiff nipple into his mouth, rolling the taut flesh with his tongue, drawing another wave of moaning from Ella. He tried to angle the motion of his thrusts so he could rub against her g-spot and she appreciated his efforts with a renewed mewling and a gentle rocking of her hips to encourage him. Her legs circled his body and resting her heels against his ass, she tried to pull him deeper with each thrust.

"Mmmm," she breathed. "I'm going to cum again, lover. That feels so good. Ah, fuck! There it is."

Ella's vaginal sheath contracted on his cock and he felt her rhythmic pulsations massaging his prick. More creamy liquid squeezed from around his cock, bathing his prick a milky white and dripping onto his sack.

"Some scientists believe a female's orgasm prepares the uterus for her fertilized egg, releasing mucus whose sticky nature helps retain the egg, preventing it from being discharged from the body," Matt said. "Thus an orgasm may be conducive to the fertilization process. Of course, where one orgasm is good, more may be better."

"More orgasms," Ella said, breathless. "Give me more."

He increased the pace of his thrusting gradually, infinitesimally more speed and force with each plunge into her body, intensifying the friction required for his own climax. Ella grabbed the sides of his head and pulled it towards her face, parting her lips for fierce, panting kisses. Matt rocked hard now and was close to his own peak. He hoped to last until Ella could climax again, but it would needed to occur soon as he wouldn't last much longer. The only reason for lasting this long was his previous sex the last two days. Ella didn't leave much behind when she claimed her prize.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "Again. I'm cumming again."

"I'm cumming too," Matt cried out, allowing her words to trigger his own release. His body was rigidly planted against Ella as he shot stream after stream into her. Feeling each other pulsing increased their mutual pleasure. Matt waited until his spasms stopped before flopping beside her on the bed, totally whipped.

"What a workout," he heaved. "Feels like I've been doing wind sprints for fifteen minutes."

Ella threw her leg over his and laid her head on his broad chest. "That was the best anatomy lesson I've ever been a part of," she said.

"Jesus, me too. I've dreaded anatomy class because of all the memorization. It's hard enough memorizing my playbook, let alone all the fucking bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and other shit. If I could study like this all the time, it would be much more fun. I wish I could keep you around long enough to help me with my kinetic physiology class. I'm thinking we could have a lot of fun with that one. Unfortunately, that's next quarter. How much longer do you think you can stay?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers
1...34567...10