Halloween Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it... come on baby.."

Angel bit her lip and half muffled a scream as she came, bucking first into his hand, then back against him to get her over sensitized clit away from it. Conner moved his hand up to her stomach, and gave a last few frantic pumps and moaned as he came.

Angel squeezed her muscles tight and he gasped as he felt the last drops drain from him. Leaning down, he rested his forehead on her back, and Angel let her knee down so that she could stand on both feet. Conner pulled out and stepped back, as Angel straightened on shaky legs.

"Well. That was productive." Angel grinned as she turned around.

"Yeah.. I thought so."

Angel shook her head and bent quickly, giving the head of his cock a swipe with her tongue. Conner gasped and jerked back.

"You're bad. God you're rotten." He made quick work of putting himself away.

"That's why ya like me. What do you think of our neighbors?" Angel smiled again, then headed upstairs to clean up.

Conner rolled his eyes at her newfound good attitude. A good fuck was all she needed.

~*~*~

"Honey, could you run out to your mom's and steal me some cornstalks?"

It was the day of the party, and Angelique realized there were all kinds of things Conner needed to do.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Conner opened his eyes and blearily glanced at the clock.

"It's seven o'clock in the morning! Chickens aren't up yet!" Conner rolled over and buried his head in the pillow.

He heard her coming up the hardwood staircase.

"Yeah, but chickens aren't coming to my party. Please?"

"Five more minutes."

"No, now. Conner, this is important."

"So is sleep."

Angel stood by the bed, wondering what would convince him.

Conner felt the pillow that was on top of his head being removed. Then he felt warmth. He huffed a sigh and turned his head.

"Did you really just lay your boobs on my head?"

"What do ya think these are?" Angel wiggled her shoulders, and her breasts rubbed across his face.

"What a way to wake up." But it was muffled.

Angel giggled as she leaned back. "Up and at 'em cowboy. Daylight's a wastin'!"

Conner grumbled as he got out of bed, threw on jeans and a sweatshirt and headed downstairs. Angel met him at the entryway of the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"I appreciate you, Conner, and everything you've done to help. I really do. I know I tease, but I mean it. I love you."

"I love you too, and you so owe me after this." Conner took a swig of coffee.

"I know I do." Angel laughed and went back to hanging garland.

"Be back soon."

"Hey! I'm going to need enough for-"

"I'm bringing back the whole field." Conner shut the door behind him to the musical peal of laughter.

A couple hours later, Angel was feeling much better. The house was decorated, cider was simmering, and things were coming along nicely. Deciding it was time to carve the pumpkins for the 'coolers', she gathered up her knives and newspapers, and headed to the back door. She froze.

Becky and Dave were on their back porch, and she was sitting astride his lap, facing away from him. Dave had a handful of her hair, and her mouth was open in ecstasy. Angel blinked, and leaned closer to the window. She was riding him- they were having sex on their back porch! Angel gasped when she realized she wasn't just grinding against him; her nightgown was pooled around her waist, and Angel was pretty sure Dave was buried deep inside of her.

A few things happened. Angel was horrified that they would be doing that in broad daylight. Then she was embarrassed for them and herself. Then she realized it was turning her on. She couldn't help but watch. She felt herself getting wet and pressed her legs together, pumpkin carving all but forgotten. Angel braced her hands on either side of the window frame, and felt her breathing becoming shallow.

Angel was so engrossed in the scene before her that she didn't hear a car door shut, nor did she hear the front door open and close. She yelped and jumped guiltily as she felt Conner wrap his arms around her waist.

"What's going on?"

"Look!" Angel pointed out the window.

"What? Holy shit!" Conner leaned in a little to get a better view.

"Are they..?"

"They are!"

The couple watched for a moment, and Angel noticed she could feel Conner's cock pressing against her ass.

"Enjoying yourself?" Angel asked with a smirk.

"Can't help it. Aren't you?"

"Of course not!" She feigned indignation.

"I don't believe you." So saying, Conner shoved his hand down the front of her pants, and his fingers slipped between the lips of her dripping pussy.

"Stop it." Angel tried to squirm away from him.

"Uh huh. That's what I thought." Conner grinned in triumph.

"Have they always done shit like that?" Angel still tried to move away from his hand.

"I don't know They're an attractive couple, that's for sure.. I wonder how freaky they really are?"

"I have no idea. I just can't believe I'm seeing what I'm seeing!" Angel had almost managed to get away from Conner's hand.

"Whoa, wait, new development." Conner did move his hand, and then stepped closer to the window.

Becky was now off of Dave's lap, and on her knees in front of him. Dave had stood up, and he pumped his fist down the length of his cock.

"What?" Angel moved beside Conner in front of the window. "Oh. Oh my."

"Right."

Becky freed her breasts from her nightgown, and cupped them with her hands, offering them up towards her husband. Her thumbs were rubbing back and forth across her nipples, and Dave's hand stroked his cock faster. Becky licked her lips and opened her mouth, and Dave jerked as the first spurt of cum shot out and landed on his wife's face. He continued pumping, covering her tits and face. Becky rubbed her hands over her chest, toying with her nipples through his cum. Once he was spent, she licked the tip of his cock, cleaning him off. Becky used her nightgown to wipe off her face, and Dave helped her stand. They kissed, then headed back into the house.

"Wow. That was... er, um, interesting." Angel backed away from the window.

Conner was in agreement. So much so, his pants were around his ankles and his hand was stroking his cock.

Angel turned around and let out a startled laugh.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I want a reenactment." He grinned.

Angel dropped to her knees.

"Only if you help with the pumpkins."

"I'll do whatever you want."

Conner moved his hand as Angel took his cock into her mouth. She moved quickly, laving him with her tongue then taking him deep into her throat. Conner could only take a few minutes of the teasing. He was close already. Finally, he grabbed her by the hair and pumped his hips quickly, fucking her mouth. Angel reached up and grasped the base of his cock, stroking him while she sucked the head in rhythm to his thrusts.

A few moments later, Conner pulled out of her mouth and grasped his cock in his hand, pumping it's length quickly. Angel tore her shirt off quickly, and pressed her tits together, offering them up the same way Becky had. Angel looked up and met his eyes, then opened her mouth. Conner grunted as he came, covering her face and tits quickly. Angel shut her eyes and the tip of her tongue darted out, licking her lips. She savored his flavor for a moment, then grabbed her shirt and wiped off her face.

Conner had stepped back and was leaning against the wall. Angel stood up and finished wiping herself off. As she headed for the bathroom to wash up, she stopped and bent over, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Conner gasped and jerked his hips back away from her. Angel smirked and kissed his cheek.

The pumpkins got carved, the cornstalks were made and set up outside and in the house. Ice was added to the pumpkins and cauldrons, beer and soda were set into the ice, and the snacks were placed on the banquet table. Angel started the spooky music, and Conner replaced some light bulbs with black-light bulbs. Angel draped shrouds in each of the doorways, and finally, it was time for the party. Guests began arriving a little early, and Angel pulled out the real food. Conner put the real music on outside, and soon their house was full of revelers. They ate, drank, danced, and had a wonderful time.

Conner had also dressed as a pirate so that they matched, but that was a last minute decision by Angel. Halfway through the evening, Angel had darted around the side of the house to catch her breath, and she felt something slide up the back of her skirt.

"Hand over the booty." Conner spoke in a terrible pirate's accent.

"Please. I did that earlier." Angel turned as Conner removed his sword from between her legs.

"It's going great. You did a wonderful job."

"Thank you. Have you seen Becky and Dave?"

"Yeah, a little big ago. They seem to have disappeared too.

Becky had come as Alice, and Dave was the Mad Hatter.

"Her costume is a little risqué. I like it." Angel laughed.

"Me too. I'll go look for them." Conner turned and headed back to the party.

Angel took a few deep breaths. She needed to go replenish the drinks, but she needed a moment to herself.

"I have a proposition."

The voice came out of the darkness, and Angel jumped.

"Who's there?" Angel's eyes darted around, looking for the owner of the voice.

"The Mad Hatter, of course." Dave stepped out from the bushes.

"Oh. Hi Dave. We were just talking about you."

"I heard." He came closer.

"What's this proposition?"

"Becky and I find you and Conner very attractive. We know what you guys were doing on Beggar's night. We know we interrupted, and I apologize for that. Anyway, it's hard to find a willing couple, and it always makes things awkward. For some reason, you guys seem like an ideal pair for our purposes."

Angel blushed at his confession, but was puzzled over which 'purposes' he might mean.

"I hope you two saw us this morning." Dave stepped even closer, and he was almost directly in front of Angel.

"You hoped..?"

"Yes. The show was for you two. Of course, we enjoyed ourselves too, but it made it better knowing you guys might catch us." Dave smiled.

Angel shook her head slightly- the conversation was weird.

"What's this proposition?"

Dave's hand reached out, and he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers. Angel noticed how attractive he really was. Memories of the day flitted through her mind, and she felt herself flush. She knew what this strangers cock looked like. Conner had done the same thing to her that he had done to his wife. They had watched them, gotten turned on, and had a sexual encounter over it. Angel's blush deepened as she felt herself growing wet.

"Becky and I are swingers. We swap partners with other willing couples. Typically, we have a club where we go to find our friends, but it's the same old people it always is, and we've either already been with them, or we aren't interested. Things are slowing down for some reason. When we moved in and saw you two... well, we've been fantasizing ever since."

Angel sucked in a breath. Her lower stomach clenched as desire hit her full force. Maybe she had had too many wine coolers, but she liked his proposition. What would Conner say?

"As we speak, Becky has Conner alone, offering him the same thing. No strings attached. Just some extra fun for all. If things seem to be getting more serious than just sex, Becky and I immediately withdrawal from the partnership. We aren't here to break up relationships and marriages. It's a way to explore and enjoy, and learn something new in the process." Dave seemed to have gotten closer.

"I-I see." Angel swallowed. She was amazed at how turned on she was.

Dave's hand drifted to her cleavage, and his fingers grazed over the swells of her breasts. He could see her pulse in the side of her throat, and her breathing had become rapid and shallow. He could tell she was interested.

"What do you think?" Dave lowered his head and kissed the side of her neck.

"I don't know. I need to talk to Conner."

Dave lifted his head and smiled.

Much the same conversation had been occurring on the other side of the house. Becky was just as convincing as Dave had been. She was just a little more forthcoming. Men were wired different than women. Where Dave had to romance, Becky just had to offer it up, stroke their cocks, and the men were game. Conner was interested, but hesitant because of Angel, not knowing what she was thinking.

"She's interested, Conner. Or else she would have come screaming around the house looking for you. That has happened before. Or Dave would have come to retrieve me, and we would leave without a backward glance. So don't feel guilty for thinking about it and seriously considering it."

"I don't know. I'm afraid it will be the ultimate betrayal." Conner's cock was rock hard, and he was definitely interested. But if Angel wasn't, he certainly wouldn't cheat on her and go in it alone.

"It won't, if you're both willing. Go and talk it over with her. We'll be waiting." Becky smiled and pushed him away from her.

Angel headed around the front of the house at almost the same time Conner did. They met in the middle.

"So?" Conner was glad for the dark. He didn't want Angel to see how hard he was.

"I don't know. What do you think?" Angel was glad for the dark. She didn't want Conner to see how flushed she was.

"I'm interested... I just don't know how you feel."

"Same here."

"I don't want to do it if there's any hesitation. That would tear us apart."

"I have hesitation because I'm afraid of what you will think." Angel stepped closer to Conner.

"I don't want you to think this means I would ever, ever cheat on you. I wouldn't. But this is.. Different, somehow. We both know, and we're going in it together."

"Same here. Conner, I think I'm okay with it."

"I am too."

They stepped together and embraced. Angel felt his cock against her stomach.

"I'd say you're definitely okay with it." She smothered a giggle.

Conner pressed his hand up between her legs, and felt the dampness.

"You too."

They kissed, then headed back to the party.

Around one o'clock in the morning, the last guests left. The party was epic, and Angel was deemed hostess of the century. It had all gone well, even better than Angel could have ever dreamed. But she had been anxious for the evening to end. They had plans. Becky and Dave were supposed to come back over once they saw that the coast was clear. They hadn't come back over yet, and Angel was worried that it had been a prank. Conner had went upstairs to change, and Angel was putting the last of the food away.

"Finally."

Angel whirled and dropped the plate she had been rinsing. The noise seemed extremely loud. It didn't break, but it seemed like it took forever for it to stop clattering.

"Sorry it took so long to get back over here. We were a little concerned you guys would change your minds."

"That's what we thought you guys had done."

"Never." Dave smiled. He had changed into jeans and a long sleeved tee-shirt. Angel could take him more serious now that he wasn't in costume. But it also added a little more reality.

"Where's Becky?"

"On her way upstairs to startle Conner. Would you like to stay here, or would you rather go to my place?"

Angel thought quickly. Did she want to stay home? What if she had issues seeing the place they had had sex everyday? She hoped Becky was giving Conner the same choice, and she hoped he wouldn't fuck her in their bed.

"Your place. Hold on a second." Angel went to the laundry room and got a change of clothes, since she was still in her costume.

Dave took her hand and they went out the back door, heading for his house. They had barely made it upstairs when they heard the door shut again. Angel let out a sigh of relief. Conner had had the same thought she did.

Dave led her to what she assumed was a spare bedroom. He flipped on the light, but only a dim lamp in the corner turned on. Apparently, this was a room for seduction. The bedspread and sheets were a matching deep burgundy, and the floor was dark wood. It smelled faintly of cinnamon and apples, and all in all, it felt very homey.

"Angel." Dave had come to stand behind her.

"Yes?"

"It's just sex. I'm not going to wine and dine you, or try and romance you in any way. We aren't starting a relationship. So don't worry that your mind and heart are on the line. It's just sex." Dave's hands came up and he rubbed her shoulders as he spoke.

"I appreciate that." Angel's eyes fell shut, and she let herself relax a little.

He moved his hands down, and caressed her sides, hips, and moved to her ass. His hands moved around front, and he rubbed her pussy through her skirt. Angel let out a tiny moan, and that was all the encouragement Dave needed.

A few doors down the hallway, Becky was giving Conner the same speech.

"If at any point you guys decide you don't want this, you're free to back out."

"Thanks Becky."

"I just want you to know that you aren't bound to stay." Becky smiled, and reached out, unbuttoning Conner's jeans.

"Got it." Conner smiled.

She unzipped his pants as well, and pushed them down, letting Conner's cock spring free. Becky licked her lips and fastened her mouth around his length. Conner's head fell back and he shut his eyes, letting the sensations overtake him.

Angel was naked and laying on her back on the bed while Dave stripped off his clothes. She was a little uncomfortable. She was totally out of her comfort zone, but she was also ready for it. Something new, some undiscovered territory. She was also pretty sure they were out of their minds.

Dave climbed onto the bed and settled himself between Angel's legs. She gasped as his mouth found her pussy. He lapped at her lips slowly and sucked on her clit gently. His hands caught her thighs, and he spread her legs farther apart. He released one leg, and she felt his fingers press against her entrance. His teeth grazed her clit as his fingers slipped inside of her, and Angel whimpered. Her hips lifted off the bed, and Dave bit her clit gently, scissoring his teeth from side to side.

Angel's pussy clenched his fingers and she moaned, enjoying what he was doing even as she compared it to Conner's technique. Finally she had to close her brain to all thoughts but the moment. Dave twirled his tongue around her clit a few times, then crawled up the bed so that he was on top of her. He cock nudged against her pussy and slipped between her lips. The head of his cock rested against her clit, and Angel wriggled up against him.

"Is there any way you'd prefer it?"

"No, this is fine."

Dave reached down and positioned himself, and slid inside of her slowly. He wasn't as long as Conner, but he was a little thicker. Angel marveled at the difference in the feeling. She had been a virgin when she and Conner had gotten together, so he was the only man she'd ever been with. Until now. The thought gave her pause, and Angel almost shoved Dave off of her. But the deed was done, and he started moving... And he felt very good.

Dave rocked against her, his cock barely moving inside of her, but the pressure of it was incredible. After a few moments, Dave braced his hands on either side of her shoulders and started thrusting in earnest. Angel wrapped her legs around his waist, and the change in the angle caused them both to gasp.

He moved his arms and caught her behind the knees, pressing her legs towards her chest. With her knees hooked over the insides of his elbows, Dave began pumping inside of her quicker. Angel put her arms up over her head and grabbed the headboard, moaning each time he hit bottom. The tempo increased, and Dave leg go of one of her legs and moved his hand to rub her clit. Angel practically screamed. She felt her pussy contracting, felt the pull deep inside of her abdomen, and finally she let go, writhing beneath him as she came.