Halloween Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel panted and squirmed, trying to get his fingers off of her clit. He wouldn't stop, but he did move his fingers to where he was only rubbing along the side. Almost instantly, Angel felt another orgasm building. Dave took shorter thrusts, close to coming himself. He moved his fingers faster, and Angel started wriggling beneath him again.

"God.. Dave.. Oh.." Angel came once more, shuddering as she bit her lip to keep from yelling.

Dave moved his hand and planted it on the bed beside her, bracing himself as he gave a few more ragged thrusts. He pulled out quickly and he grabbed his cock, stroking it as he spilled himself onto her stomach. Once finished, he reached off the side of the bed and grabbed his shirt and then cleaned her off. Dave then laid down beside her.

Angel was warm, spent, and very satisfied. She was glad they had decided to go through with it, but there was a twinge of regret. It didn't matter. They never had to do it again.

"How do you feel?" Dave's deep voice rumbled beside her ear.

"Wonderful. How about you?"

"It was everything I thought it would be. You're a sexy woman, and a sensual creature. Maybe next time it won't be over so fast." Dave laughed.

"It's fine." Angel felt awkward.

"There is a bathroom through that door. You're more than welcome to take a shower if you'd like."

"Thanks. I think I'll do that." Angel got off the bed, not sure if she should cover herself up or not.

Dave made the choice easy. He got up also and reached for the hope chest at the foot of the bed. He produced a chenille robe and handed it to her.

"Thank you. Sorry I'm so awkward." She couldn't think of a better word.

"It's all right." Dave smiled and turned away from her so she could dress in peace.

Conner moaned as Becky slid down onto his length. Giving him a blow job had turned her on like no other. He had finally had to stop her before he ended up coming and ruining the whole night. She was as dark as Angel was light, looks-wise. He was enjoying himself immensely, but couldn't stop thinking that it would be better if it was his Angel. Finally, he pushed the thoughts out of his head and focused on the woman that was astride him.

Conner reached up and kneaded her breasts gently, then moved the focus to her nipples. Becky moaned and slammed herself down onto him even harder. He grasped her hips and thrust up into her, groaning as he felt himself hit bottom. Becky leaned back and rested her hands on the bed on either side of his legs, completely changing the angle and pressure. Conner let out a startled breath, and rocked up inside of her in short, quick strokes.

Becky leaned to one side slightly so that her weight was resting on one hand. She brought the other up and started rubbing her clit. Conner quickly moved his hand to take over, and she put her hand back on the bed. Becky whimpered and panted as he stroked her clit, then he rubbed his fingers back and forth across it quickly. She bucked and squirmed, and finally leaned forward again as he felt her pussy clamp around him.

Conner grabbed her hips again and pumped up inside of her roughly. Becky leaned down and shoved her tits in his face, and his tongue darted out to lick them. He finally caught her nipples between his teeth in turn, nibbling and sucking.

"Not too much longer.." Conner gritted between his teeth.

Becky shoved off of him and brought her mouth down to his cock, taking over where her pussy left off. She moaned in her throat as she sucked him down, her hands cupping his balls and rolling them gently. Conner caught a handful of her hair and used that for leverage as he thrust into her mouth. She released his package and reached down, rubbing her clit frantically. She wanted to come with him. Conner grunted and pumped once more, filling her mouth.

Becky pulled back slightly and just slipped her lips over the first couple inches of his cock as she came again, her hips bucking against her hand. Conner shuddered as the last spurt left him, and Becky finally swallowed. She laid her head on his stomach as their breathing returned to normal.

"You're incredible." Becky stretched and moved to lay on her own side of the bed.

"You're not too bad yourself." Conner grinned to show he was teasing.

"Mmm. That was nice. You can use the shower if you'd like."

"Thanks. I think I will." Conner leaned over and nibbled at her nipple as he crawled out of bed.

When Conner and Angel returned to their respective bedrooms, their hosts were no where to be found. Both were secretly relieved. Angel put her shoes on and headed out the door only moments before Conner exited his bedroom. Once back home, Angel had the strangest feeling that it had never happened. It was just.. Weird. Conner felt the same way. He had never been so happy to be home though.

Angel was standing in the living room, deciding to leave the mess until the next day when Conner walked through the door.

The couple eyed each other, trying to see if there were any noticeable changes. Nothing. Standing in front of them was still the person they loved, just maybe a little wiser.

"So. Did you learn anything this evening?" Angel was the first to break the silence.

"I learned that I love you, and you're the only woman I'll ever need. What about you?"

"I learned that naked is awkward, unless you're in front of the man you love." Angel laughed. "And that you're the only man I'll ever need. I think I chose wisely."

Conner held out his arms and Angel rushed headlong into his embrace.