Halloween Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skeleton man's dick was straight and tall again. Still on his back, it made for a thick flagpole. Mysterious Georgia noticed and sauntered to him, licking her lips all the way. She shook her tits free from the slits in the top of her belly dancer outfit and whipped her hips as she approached skel. As she knelt and sucked his tall rod into her mouth, we all saw her tattered skirt open around a large, but shapely and muscular ass. Her thong was nearly invisible; it was too deep into her ass crack. Each time she impaled skel's thick, stiff dick, her cheeks opened and exposed more of the tiny G string. She soon moaned deeply and rested her nose against skel's pubes. While hosting his cock in her throat, she reached back and rolled the G string down and out of her ass. Her dark hole was only briefly exposed before she twisted and slid the G string off. As she straightened, she finally released skel's dick with a deep POP. He moaned his disappointment, but was in for another surprise. Georgia lifted his legs onto her shoulders. Instead of bending to lick his ass hole as we all expected, she rose to her knees and exposed her mysterious secret. She licked her hand, wet 'HER' COCK and shoved it abruptly into skel's relaxed, then startled back hole. We all gasped at once then held our breaths in silence. Who knew 'she' was an intersex or maybe part way into a sex change? Who had sex with 'her' and still didn't know 'her' secret? We watched 'her' tits shake vehemently as 'she' fucked skel's ass, not sure if HE knew who had sucked and was now fucking him. 'She' knew her way around a rectum too, for in just moments skel was spurting globs of creme straight up and nearly into 'her' face. 'She' grunted and shook as 'she' planted 'her' seed in his ass.

As Georgia shouted 'her' release, the beautiful blonde Godiva came into the room and climbed up on two chairs. She called for everyone's attention and recited, "Since I'm a total loser, there is an opening in the fun strip poker game for a new female challenger. Someone please take my place or I'm stuck up here. Another loser should be out shortly." People giggled again and Dorothy volunteered. Godiva climbed down and thanked her. Then she proved she was a true blonde. She said she was naked when she went to play and figured she was safe since she had nothing to lose, so she didn't understand when she lost her very first hand, why she was out. After getting head from the winner, the group offered her a small consolation bet. She danced excitedly, clapping and chanting, "I won! I won! Those guys are SOOOOO stupid! They bet me a dollar each that if I touched my toes they could screw me without my feeling a thing, and I won!" Ohhhh boy!

It was time for Sara and me to run our ruse or forget it for another year. With most couples already breaking into randomly mixed up couples and stripping and fucking in the chairs and floor of the main room, we decided it could wait until next Halloween. Sara said, "I'm going to console Georgia now that 'her' secret is out. Stay close and you can watch her fuck my ass with her big dick."

Word spread of Georgia's resolved mystery. The strip poker game became superfluous and broke up. The near naked group streaked into the main room to watch the seminal action and start their own shows. Laura approached and I pulled her toward Georgia and Sara. "You guys always manage a killer surprise. Last year, the homicidal alien coffin and now a chick with a dick." I remembered Laura's instructions and, before asking for info, I twisted her nipples as I said 3-1-1, then dug deep and pushed her G, ummm SEND spot. She grinned broadly as her eyes floated up and back in her head. "Did you know she had balls?" Laura denied knowing. She explained that when she had Georgia over the one time to fool around, 'she' gave her and Steve head and fingered and licked their asses side by side, but never took off her panty.

Sara was leaning against the padded arm of a chair letting Georgia pull off her tiny shirt. She bent over and watched her panty slide off next. She would later tell me she desperately wanted to suck Georgia's dick right then except that it had just come out of a stranger's ass. Georgia whipped off 'her' shirt, exposed 'her' fake D-cups, and dropped the skirt. Now standing naked behind my wife, we all saw 'she' had a sizeable cock and it was standing at full, stiff attention. When Sara saw the size of it, her perfect nipples instantly popped to their twisted, tall hardness. She saw a girl with a dick, while men saw a guy... with implants.

Steve pulled Sara's nipple, since they are so irresistible, to get her attention. He handed her a square pack we thought was a condom, but it was an alcohol wipe. Sara understood and quickly dropped to her knees before Georgia. She thoroughly wiped, and stroked, 'her' stiff dick, including under 'her' foreskin, before blowing on it. In seconds, she was wanking 'her' as the crowd again assembled to watch what might happen. Some gasped when Sara, as I expected, took 'her' cock into her mouth. She sucked the big dick, even getting it obviously into her throat, while Georgia tortured 'her' big tits and gently toyed with Sara's tiny ones.

When Sara felt Georgia getting close to climax, she pulled the monster cock out of her mouth. "I can't decide where I want to feel you cum first. I want to taste your cum, but I want you to cum in my ass." She stood, "Here, put this big fucker in my pussy first. When you're well lubed, shove it hard into my ass and fill me. Then, if you can manage, I'll clean you again and you can cum in my mouth."

Laura heard the plan and approved it for use on her stunning body. She quickly stuffed me into her throat while I held and stretched her nipple. The glorious heat and pressure, adding to watching my wife, were too much and I blew my seed into her belly in a few minutes. Georgia was still slowly and deeply fucking Sara's pussy. Three other couples nearby mimicked what they saw.

"Laura, honey, with all this debauchery around us, I just need a few minutes to recharge my balls. Sit on the arm of this chair and lean back until your head is on the seat. Yes, leave your hips on the arm so I can eat your delicious pussy and its juices. Look at how exposed you are to everyone!" Her legs splayed open and pushed her already prominent mons lustily at my face. I rested her legs on my shoulders and spread her cheeks. Her inverted pussy was at hip height for all to see and thrust boldly nearer my mouth. I pushed my nose against her clit and into her wet cunt to inhale her inebriating fragrance. With her pussy so exposed to everyone, when I dipped my head to her ass I didn't notice the string of people (men and women it turned out) slip fingers into my lover and taste her most intimate ambrosia. My tongue licked down her crack and circled her sphincter. It relaxed and opened for me so I tongue fucked it a while. Her squirming and gasping confirmed that she enjoyed that. I licked into her 'taint' and rippled across it. She jumped at the surprise pleasure. Finally, I came to her treasure chest. Her labia were straining in plumpness. Inner and outer lips glistened with her excited juices. I was too intoxicated by her exquisite aromas and flavors to look or care who was around. Hungrily, I opened her precious pussy and again inhaled the fragrances that billowed into my nose. I pushed my nose inside her wet pussy, kneading her clit as I dove inside. She wailed and shuddered in climax before I finished my plan. I rested my hot tongue against her labia and clit until she began to breathe slowly again, then let the tip slip inside to suck all the fresh ambrosia she just created. Ohhh, how I love the scent and taste of an aroused woman, this woman.

As my vision cleared, I asked a bystander to get a cup of chilled grog and a fat straw. While I waited, I slid three fingers inside beautiful Laura and checked on Sara. Georgia's cock glistened with Sara's juices and seemed ready to explode. 'She' pushed two fingers into my wife's dripping pussy and scooped up a handful of lusty, tasty honey then rubbed it on and in Sara's anxious, waiting ass. 'She' easily slipped two fingers inside Sara's rear then popped 'her' cock out of her cunt. We watched 'her' align 'her' huge fuck stick with my wife's ass hole. Georgia wiped the last of Sara's sex juice on 'her' cock and rested the tip against poor Sara's hole. "Ready, sweetie? Bear down and open up for me." I could see she did as instructed, but the video would let her see her open her own ass for Georgia. 'She' leaned forward and pushed over an inch inside with the first thrust. Sara screamed bloody hell, but pushed back when Georgia tried to back out. 'She' rested a moment with 'her' thick stick inside my wife's ass. Sara nodded OK and Georgia, after scavenging and applying more precious honey from my honey, pushed again. This time I saw most of 'her' thick cock slide inside. Sara grunted and sighed. One more push and 'her' balls slapped Sara's pussy. Feeling Georgia pressed against her cheeks let Sara relax since there was no more cock to take. Georgia started with short strokes that soon got longer and harder. Every out stroke drew an "Ohhhhh" from Sara, while every shove in and against her ass drew a louder and louder grunt. She seemed to be enjoying this special anal fucking more than usual. Getting fucked by a 'woman's' meat stick appealed to her bisexual instincts, I supposed.

My helper returned with the grog and I drank half of it in a gulp. I partially removed my three fingers from Laura's succulent snatch and held her lips open. The natural pink and red inside her held my studious attention. Carefully, I tilted the cup over my snack and drained it into her gaping pussy. She lurched away from the cold, but I held her legs on my shoulders. "Don't run from the chill. Embrace it and know that something hot is coming to replace it." I watched Laura's pubic muscles grind and swish the grog inside her like a mouthwash while I imagined how those muscles would feel on my face. "Sweetheart, tell me and remember how this feels."

I opened her lips again and, carefully avoiding her cervix, placed the straw into the puddle of grog against her rear wall. When she relaxed again, I sucked some of the grog out and couldn't resist tasting it. OHH MYYYYYY GODDDDD! I nearly climaxed from the flavor and aroma of dark rum, creme, pumpkin and luscious, scrumptious pussy nectar. "Ohhhh!" I sighed. " I've never had anything like this. Now THIS is my new favorite drink. I wish there were enough to share with everyone. You can make a fresh batch for Steve later, but YOU have to taste this." I sucked up a little more Laura grog (?) and stood to pass it to her. I bent and kissed her, let her lick my lips a few seconds first then, when she was ready, she opened her mouth and licked her grog from my mouth. She said she liked it more than she expected, but she wasn't impressed. "Sooo sad. More for me then. I LOVE it. Ok, back to the experiment before I drink it all and want more." I put the straw back into the pool and blew fierce bubbles, keeping them away from her cervix. "Anything good?"

"Not really. It's OK, but doesn't compare to your hot cock filling me up." So I need to improve her pleasure with this. Suddenly, a loud wail assaulted our ears. It was Sara, climaxing with Georgia's cock still raiding her ass. Everyone turned and stared in time to see Sara shudder and vibrate uncontrollably. Her legs buckled and she fell forward, draped over the chair arm. All the vibrations dragged Georgia past 'her' peak and 'she' grunted and thrashed several times and shot 'her' man seed into Sara's rectum. 'She' fell over onto Sara's back and they stayed there, cock still in ass, catching their breaths.

I smiled at my wife's immensely satisfying orgasm and turned back to Laura to complete our plan. Oh so greedily, I sucked up nearly all of Laura's grog from the depths of her love cave. Again, it took my breath away. With Laura's legs back on my shoulders, my anxious dick pointed directly at its target without any help. I held her hips while my tool teased her sodden snatch, bouncing up her slit and bumping her clit. She grew impatient so the next time my cock lined up with her cunt, I thrust forward and easily slid into her. It only took a few seconds and as many thrusts for Laura to resize her gaping quim to again firmly grip my invading manhood. With each contraction, our friction increased and she got louder. I pushed her knees closer to her chest and felt my dick hit her back wall and the unusual viscosity of the grog remnants. Each hard poke startled her big tits into trying to leave her chest elliptically. They were a joy to watch. Each reverse poke dragged out a bit of grog and filled my space with the added scent of rum.

I heard a faint POP and suddenly felt a hand between me and Laura. It brutally yanked my cock from its heavenly shelter. I was about to punch the rude intruder when I saw it was Georgia. 'She' licked 'her' lips and stuffed my grog soaked cock into 'her' mouth. Confused about how to react, I just watched 'her' lick me and swallow my whole stick in her throat, finally saying, "Mmmmmm that is tasty. After the way you reacted to it honey, I just had to have some. That rum and creme mix is tooooo much with her already tasty twat. Here, that's enough of me interrupting." With that, 'she' hand fed my cock back into Laura's abandoned, hungry cunt. In two strokes, I was back where I left off and Laura was grunting loudly. Laura came with a cute, sexy squeal and a hiss. Her shudders nearly got me off. I knelt and lapped her soggy, frothy lips, sucking in a drink truly fit for gods. When she sighed, I knew she was ready for the final step and helped her stand. She was unsteady a few seconds, but I and the stranger helping keep her upright were rewarded with the graceful jostling of her big tits. He helped himself to a nipple, sucking and biting it, until she was stable.

I turned her around and bent her face first over the arm of our chair so her beautiful, swollen, oval pussy and anus were in my face. As I stood behind her, I noticed Sara on all fours next to us. She was over Georgia, in 69 and sucking 'her' stiff dick while 'she' lapped at her cunt and dripping asshole. Sara was determined to taste 'her' cum yet. As Georgia drained 'her' cum from my wife's ass, another stranger knelt behind Sara and deeply introduced his stiff lance to her empty pussy. As he fucked my wife, I turned back to Laura. Her ass needed no preparation since she was loose and wet from her own pussy drippings. I put my over sensitive sword against then into her puckered sheath. It hurt both of us when I pressed forward, but the tight pleasure of my buried cock relieved the initial pain. My sensitive glans demanded I not pull it out until we were done; so I pumped harder and harder from just my pubes to my crown. It was enough to get Laura breathing hard quickly. She grunted louder with each firm slap of my balls against her pussy. Watching her big, dangling tits swing and thrust with my jabs wound me up again. Too soon, I started gasping and grunting and could hold back no more. Finally, my balls contracted and sent one burst after another deep into sweet Laura's ass. As I heard my shouts of release, I felt Laura shudder and wail again with each spurt of my seed. I collapsed on her back and gently rolled her dense nipples.

Just as I came to my senses, I heard two other shouting releases. One was the stranger fucking my wife's pussy as he shot his sperm into her. The other was Georgia as 'she' sent spurt after spurt of 'her' cum into my wife's mouth. As she slurped Georgia's dick, she got her wish and fell into 'her' lap with 'her' cock against her face. She licked up the last dribbles from 'her' cock as 'she' drank the fresh sperm from Sara's cunt.

While others were fucking against walls or vertically on their partner's hips, Laura and I breathlessly wondered what happened to Steve. We tacitly agreed we'd call him over to lick up any remaining grog froth from Laura's pussy and drink my cream from her ass. We saw him just a few feet behind me. He was with Godiva, smirking and handing her a dollar.

FIN
===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

Central image: 2 officers, dark blue boy shorts, at party search guests for bombs and crack; tag: bomb search leads to orgy

[g ck 10/4/10]=========== 6983 words ==Submitted 10/4/10 | posted=10//10

38 hours to 1900 10/4/10

P.S. My muse, Lois, had little to do with this story. I think she was beating, ummm teaching me a lesson. The central, not seminal, image took a long time to clarify out of my non-Lois ethers and came to me in forced fragments I had to rearrange. In the end, the central shtick I resolved wasn't used because I felt it would make the story too long and wasn't needed.

The mysterious Georgia was all Lois's doing. After she met and sucked Abe's dick, Lois vaguely introduced the twist that included making Abe a tiny bit homophobic. I welcome your comments on Georgia and Lois's parts.

12