Halloween Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I took a few more personal items including one of the TV's, the one from the bedroom. I left her our big screen TV. It would have been too big for my apartment anyway. I also took the bedding and other items that went with my bed. I made sure I didn't take anything of Sheila's or anything that we purchased together.

After moving my belongings I went to the bank and took my name off our joint accounts. We had two credit cards together with no balances. We paid them off every month. Our savings only had a thousand dollars in it and I left it for Sheila. I just took my name off the account.

Our checking account had three thousand dollars in it so I took half and left the rest for Sheila. I had my name removed from the account and started a personal checking account of my own. Each of us had a credit card with only our name on it and I would just use that from now on.

Sheila had called me twice already that day and I let it go to voice mail. She told me she was sorry and wanted to get back together. It was never going to happen again. I did call her but didn't give her time to speak. I told her about what I did at the bank and what I took from her apartment. I told her I called the landlord and told him to remove me from the lease.

"I can't afford that apartment by myself. What am I supposed to do?" she asked me.

"Either move out or asked one of your boyfriends to move in and pay half the expenses. See how bad they want your pussy if they have to pay for it." I shouldn't have said that but at times I still get pissed on what she did to our relationship.

Life for me was rather bland. I worked hard and ate out a lot. Most weekends I visited my parents and help them with odd jobs. I was happy to see my sister Sue. We were always close. I did my best to watch over her when she was growing up. She now had a job in the County offices as a secretary.

On my next day out with the guys I told them that Sheila and I broke up. When they asked why, I told them we didn't want the same thing out of our relationship. I wasn't out to hurt Sheila. I just thought her ideas and mine were just too opposite.

Larry was a bit surprised. He and his wife Marcie went to college with Sheila and me. They got married when we were seniors. Larry and I worked in the same factory. He was in the art department and I was in engineering. Marcie and Sheila never really kept up their friendship after college. Since I worked with Larry I saw him fairly often. He would sometimes go out with us guys to a lounge or ballgame. He didn't make it every time. I guess Marcie wanted him home with her and their new baby.

****

A few weeks went by and I never talked to Sheila. I saw Tracy in a grocery store one day. I asked her how she was doing and she told me that her and her husband, Bob, were getting a divorce. She told me that he never found out about her extra-curricular activities but as she had already known he found another woman he wanted to be with.

She said they argued about it and when cooler heads prevailed she told him she would be moving out. There was no way she could afford their home on her salary. I was surprised when she told me she was moving in with Sheila.

I mentioned to her maybe we could go out sometime, you know, just as friends. She told me she would love to but Sheila would kill her. Apparently Sheila had told all her friends if they had anything to do with me, she wanted nothing to do with them.

"You know she still thinks you will come back to her?" said Tracy.

"No way in hell! I've moved on. She lied to me for over a year and maybe even longer. I could never love her again and know I could never trust her. I have to admit I do miss her but that's because I'm alone a lot."

"Well, whoever gets you will get one good man; I can tell you that," said Tracy with a smile.

One Saturday I was going over to the next town to pick up something for my mom at my aunt's house. I would run a lot of errands for my parents. I stopped at a lounge to see an old high school buddy who owned the place now. I couldn't believe that I saw Larry sitting in the booth with Sheila.

They didn't see me since they were sitting on the same side. She had on a skirt and Larry's hand was on her thigh. I went up to my friend and talked to him a little bit. I watched them, as they had no idea I was there. After a few minutes Larry and Sheila stood up and were shocked when they saw me sitting there.

I couldn't even describe the look on Sheila's face but Larry looked scared. I cold cocked him on the side of his face. He moved and didn't get the full brunt of my fist. He did go down and he didn't say a word.

Sheila screamed out, "Jerry, don't! It's not what you think!"

"You can fuck his brains out, I don't give a fuck. After all 'it's just sex', right? I didn't hit him because of you. I don't give a fuck what you do but I did it for him cheating on Marcie. She deserves a hell of a lot better."

My friend told me I better leave. I told him I was sorry to cause trouble in his business. He told me he was used to it; it was a bar. It came with the territory. I left, not having any idea what Sheila and Larry did afterwards.

Larry and I stopped being friends. He could have probably filed charges against me but it was my friend's bar and it was going to be hard enough to explain the black eye to Marcie.

I had to wonder if Larry and Sheila had been doing it behind my back. After all, they knew each other since college. I really misjudged Sheila. I must have been wearing blinders for the last few years.

I did hear through the grape vine that he told everyone he walked into a door.

Chapter 2

The holidays were approaching so I spent more time around my parents and sister. My sister Sue asked me what I was doing for New Year's Eve? I told her probably nothing. I haven't dated anyone since the breakup with Sheila.

"Jerry, would you do me a favor and take a friend of mine out for New Year's? She recently started at the County offices and a lot of people at our office are going to the New Year's party at the Holiday Inn. Brad and I are going but Julie said she wasn't going by herself."

"You want me to go on a blind date for New Year's Eve? You've got to be kidding!"

"It's not a blind date. You know her from when we were kids. Remember Julie Wilson? She and I hung around together as kids. Her parents moved to Dover when she was sixteen and they moved back to town recently. She started at the County offices about two weeks ago."

"Julie Wilson? Is she the chubby little red headed girl with braces that you told me had a crush on me when we were kids?"

"That's her, but she's not chubby and no braces. In fact I think she's quite pretty and has a wonderful personality. We were talking about you the other day and she said she remembers how you used to be nice to her even though some of your friends made fun of her chubbiness and braces."

"Does she know that you were going to ask me to take her out on New Year's Eve?"

"I kind of mentioned that you and your girlfriend broke up. She did say if you would take her she would go."

"Geez Sue! Now I'll look like some kind of varmint if I don't take her now. Why would you do this to me? I thought you and I were friends."

"We are and I'm doing you a favor. You need to get out of your rut and start dating. I'm tired of seeing you moping around. I have a feeling about you and Julie. So, will you do it, take Julie to the New Year's Eve party? You can go with me and Brad. It will be fun."

I had to laugh. My little sister was fixing me up with an old school friend of hers. "Ok, but I'll drive. If we aren't having fun or not at all compatible, expect me to get sick shortly after midnight."

"Thank you, my big brother. I'm sure you're going to like Julie."

I had to wonder if this was a mistake. I know my sister can look past a person's looks and almost see their soul. I wasn't expecting a goddess but I was hoping she could be someone I could at least relate to.

On New Year's Eve Sue said they planned on going out to dinner before going to the party. They had reservation for six o'clock. My dear little sister reminded me to wear cologne and to wear a suit. It did make me laugh, since I wore a suit every day.

I stopped by to pick up Sue and Brad at my Dad's house. They came out and got in the back seat. I got directions to Julie's house. I asked them to wait in the car while I went to get her. I even picked up a corsage for her. I wanted to make her at least feel good. Brad did buy my sister a corsage also.

I knocked at the door and Julie answered it. I was stunned. By now you must have figured out that she was absolutely gorgeous. She had the reddest beautiful hair done up. She had on a dark blue dress that fit a body with an hour glass figure. Cut low in the front to show her more than ample breasts, but not too low to make her look slutty.

The length was at about mid thigh. She did have on what I assumed to be pantyhose but she had a nice pair of legs.

"Hi Jerry, it's been a long time since I last saw you."

"Please, just tell me you're Julie and not her sister, mother, cousin or neighbor."

"I'm Julie," she laughed. "A little older not quite as chubby but I have to work on it and of course no more braces. I have to say you look as handsome as ever."

I handed her the corsage and she asked me to help put it on her. I walked her to the car and opened her door so she could get in. It was the first time that I wished I didn't have bucket seats. I would have loved her sitting next to me.

We had dinner and Sue and Julie talked about old times. Brad and I pretty much just listened. I couldn't help staring at Julie. She was so beautiful and easy on the eyes. After dinner we left for the party. It was loud and hard to even talk without yelling.

We found a table and ordered drinks. I set myself a two drink limit and then I would switch to soda. I was the designated driver. The music started and I asked Julie to dance. When I held her in my arms she felt wonderful in my arms. I could smell her perfume and she smelled so good. I held her close so we could at least talk.

"Jerry, I noticed while we were eating that you kept staring at me. Is something wrong?"

"God no, I'm sorry. It's actually the opposite, I think you're beautiful and wondered why you weren't attached or at least going with someone."

"I've been busy getting my degree. I've dated but just never found that special person. Someone that wants the same things that I want. I'm only twenty-three; I can wait for the right person."

As the night went on we danced and she and Sue introduced Brad and I to the other people they worked with. I actually got a little jealous when Julie danced with a couple of her co-workers. I did dance with their wives and dates. I guess the way Sheila was with her co-workers was working on me.

Julie didn't let anyone get fresh. I couldn't help but watch her when she danced with other people. I tried not to show my concern but I think Julie noticed.

The next dance we had she asked me, "You're staring again. Is it because I'm dancing with other men? Would you prefer me to stop? You're my date and I prefer to be with you. They are just people I work with but it seems to bother you."

"No, it's me. I'm sorry. I guess my past experiences haunt me every once in a while. I don't mean to be this way but it happens. I promise to do better." I held her tighter as we danced.

At midnight Julie came to me and kissed me passionately. She actually caught me off guard, I didn't expect such a kiss. "I've wanted to do that since I was eleven years old," she said as she smiled at me.

Everyone went around wishing Happy New Year to the people there. There were light pecks of kisses going around but when Julie got back to me we laid on another one.

We stayed until two o'clock and Sue said we should be going. I didn't want my night with Julie to end. I offered to buy everyone breakfast at one of the all night restaurants. After breakfast we headed home. I dropped Sue and Brad off at the house and told them I'd take Julie home.

It was four in the morning when I walked her to the door. "Julie, can I see you again? We can go wherever you want."

"I'd like that. What do you say we take in a dinner and a movie next Saturday?"

We set up our next date and we kissed one more time. She went in the house and I headed home to my apartment feeling quite different. Is it possible to fall for someone this quickly I had to ask myself. Maybe I'm just lonely since Sheila is no longer in the picture. No matter what I thought, my mind kept coming back to Julie.

We began dating regularly. I would call her twice a week and we would go out every Saturday. We kissed but never went any farther; at least for the first month. My life began to change and I looked forward to Saturdays and being with Julie.

Sue told me that Julie talks about me all the time. She asked if the two of us were becoming a couple. She smiled when she asked it.

"I like her a lot, I really do. I'm just taking my time and hoping it's just not a rebound romance. Time will tell but I do think of her a lot. I guess I have you to thank."

The following Saturday we were just dressed to hang out. Nothing special was planned but I wanted to be with her. She was dressed in jeans and a blouse when I stopped by to pick her up. I had met her parents before our second date after the New Year's party. They remembered me when I was a kid at school.

I played sports and her Dad followed our high school teem. I was an offensive back and did quite well. I did get a scholarship at a small college. It helped pay for my education.

"Dad and Mom really like you; but I guess you already know that," said Julie.

"I like them too but I really care for their daughter." I smiled at Julie; she was just so damn sweet. I really didn't want to mess up this relationship.

"Jerry, show me your apartment. We've been dating for a month now and I've never even seen it."

"It's a little messy. I am a guy who lives by himself but if you want to see it we can go there."

I did happen to straighten it out the night before. It was just one of those things where I had let the dishes back up and the clothes needed washing so I just happen to clean it all up the day before, thank God.

As we walked in the apartment Julie said, "It's a lot cleaner than I expected. Sorry, but Sue always told me you weren't the neatest man on the planet."

"She's probably right but I do try once in awhile." We walked into my bedroom; I hadn't made the bed, I hardly ever do. I felt strangely odd having Julie in my bedroom.

She kissed me really passionately. "Jerry, I want you to make love to me. I hope I'm not being too forward but I've waited for you to make the first move and you haven't in a month of dating. Do you want to make love to me?"

"In the worst way. Wait, I mean in the best way. I've wanted you since the time I first saw you at the door on New Year's Eve."

"Then why haven't you at least made a move on me? If I didn't want your advances I would just have told you 'No', or I'm not ready. I was afraid you might not want to be with me."

"I need to tell you something about my past. I'm not proud of it but it's why I've been aloft in making a move. I didn't want to lose you and yet I wanted to be with you."

"Does this have something to do with your old girlfriend Sheila? Do you still having feelings for her?"

"Yes and no, it's about Sheila and no, you are the only woman I have feelings for but I need to tell you why my relationship ended."

"I think I already know. Your ex-girlfriend called me after our second date. She told me quite a bit about you."

"Why didn't you tell me so I could tell you my side of the story?"

"I didn't need to. I know you well enough to not believe everything she said. I take it you want to know what she said about you?"

"Of course, but I want you to know that you're the only women I truly care for."

"She called and told me that you were a two-timing bastard and that you took her to a Halloween party for swingers. You had sex with multiple women and couldn't be trusted. I asked her why she was calling me to tell me these things.

"She said it was to protect me from you. I told her I was a big girl and I knew how to take care of myself. She said you would use me and then leave me like you did her."

"Julie, most of that was lies. We did go to a swingers' party but I didn't know it. She set it up and that's what ended our relationship. After that party I packed up my things and moved out. I did have sex with a few women that night but it's the last time I've been with anyone. It was more about revenge than anything else. What else did she say?"

"She asked me if I had sex with you and I told her not yet but I'm working on it. She got a bit pissed at me and called me a few good names and hung up on me. I called her back yesterday and told her we finally made love. I told her it wasn't just sex but all the intimacies of a real relationship.

"I did say I was in love with you and believed you loved me too and we aren't sharing ourselves with anyone but each other. I told her you made me feel like a real women and that I hoped to marry you some day and have your babies. She called me a whore and hung up on me."

"But, we haven't been intimate. Not that I don't want to be."

"I know that and you know that but she doesn't. So I don't want to be a liar so you have to make love to me," replied a smiling Julie.

She did tell me that she started on the pill when she went to college. I didn't need to wear a condom unless I felt I needed too. I really didn't care for them much and I hadn't been with anyone for four months and only one woman for years before that although now I had no idea who she had been with.

I took Julie in my arms and kissed her. I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and removed it. She unbuttoned her jeans and I pulled them down and she stepped out of them. What a beautiful body she has. I slipped off my shirt and quickly dropped my jeans also. We kissed again and I undid her bra.

Her areoles were big and pink and her nipple began to harden when I sucked on them. I was going to make our first time together a memorable one. She lay on the bed and I slowly pulled down her panties, bearing her trimmed but very red mound. I worked my way down her tummy and rubbed my face against her mound. I could smell her sex and it was intoxicating.

She spread her legs and I moved my face to the folds of her pink pussy. I began by kissing and then tonguing her clit. She was hot and moist as I pushed my tongue into her. She was squirming and holding onto my head. I pushed my tongue deeper into her. I'm sure she was having an orgasm.

I raised up and quickly removed my briefs. I held her legs up and she lined up my hardened cock to her pussy. I began to slowly push my cock into her tight pussy. She was so warm inside that I had to hold back from coming. I rested her legs on my shoulders and began a steady pumping in and out of her.

When the time came I held her legs high and pushed my cock deep into her and held it there. I felt my cum shooting into her and she was becoming flushed. When I felt her pussy spasm around my cock I knew she had another orgasm.

After my cock began going soft I lowered her legs and pulled out of her. Her red mound was matted down from the assault on her pussy. I lay down next to her and she rolled over on her side and kissed me.

"Julie, the other things you told Sheila. Did you mean any of it?"

"I meant it all. I'm falling in love with you and I do believe you feel the same about me. If we stay in our relationship I would hope to someday marry you and have your babies."

"You once told me you were waiting for a man that wanted the same things you did. I want a house and a loving wife who wants only me. I want a monogamous marriage where we share our intimacies only with each other. I want rug rats. I don't care how many. Whatever God gives us. Is that the type of man you're waiting for?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers