Halloween: The After Party

Story Info
A girl and her lover finally are home alone, much awaited.
920 words
3.7
10.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting: Halloween night.

"That Halloween party was great!" The last person exclaimed as she walked through the door. "Finally we're alone together", she thought to herself as she looked at the gorgeous man standing next to her. she pulls him by his hand into the living room, grabs his shirt and pulls him against her.

"I love your choice of costume this year babe," he says. "Sexy nurse was a good path to take."

She looks into his eyes and decides to tell him exactly how badly she wants him. She thinks it over and it goes something like this "Baby, I can't wait to feel your rock hard cock inside my dripping, hot, tight little pussy. I'm ready for it, and I've been waiting for it all night. My poor little pussy is already dripping just THINKING about it!" Suddenly, she pulls him against her and kisses him, very softly, on the lips. He tries to kiss her back, harder, but she won't let him.

"This is torture, he thinks to himself. Why is she doing this?"

She pulls away, grabs his hand, and heads toward the bedroom. She drags him upstairs to her room, and as soon as they get to the top, pushes him against the wall and slides her body against his as she kisses his neck, just below his Adam's apple. He sighs and tries to push his hands up the back of her nurse's dress.

"I can't let you do that right now," she says with a sly smile. "It's not time yet."

She backs away and beckons for him to follow. He does, of course. She then stops in the middle of the room, turns around, and slowly removes his shirt while also kissing him and caressing his firm chest.

"Why must she do this? Isn't it obvious that I'm dying?" he thinks to himself as he melts from her kisses. She pushes him into her fuzzy purple chair and stands in front of him. The softness feels amazing against his bare back. She takes off her nurse's hat, lets her hair down, and slowly begins to unbutton her dress. "She's so gorgeous", he thinks.

"You're beautiful baby," he sighs. "I'm so lucky to be yours." She smiles seductively.

As she reaches the bottom button, she slides down the dress to reveal a solid white, lace-up corset that goes down to mid hip, with a matching thong, garter belts and thigh-high white panty hose with ribbons at the top, along with her bright red 4-inch heels, which also happened to be his favorite to see her in. He gasps. She turns around and walks over to her bed, uses the bed to steady herself, and leans down to take off her heels while also "accidentally" giving him an absolutely PERFECT view of her tight round ass.

"I can't take watching this!", he thinks. He opens his pants and begins stroking himself. She walks over to the chair, unclips her garter belt from the stockings, and slowly slides each of them, one by one, down her tanned, toned, perfect legs. She then begins to unlace the corset from the top painstakingly slowly. She lets it fall to the ground while he stares at her freshly exposed, round, perky breasts. She turns around and walks over to turn on the stereo while sliding her lacy white thong down over her hips, almost in slow motion. She turns around to see his mouth gaping wide open in perfection. She walks over to him, and straddles him in the chair so that her soaking wet pussy is just grazing the tip of his rock-hard cock. She kisses him right in front of his ear so he can hear her quietly, almost silently moan as he touches her. She then stands up and backs away from the chair. He can't take it anymore.

"It's my turn now," he says aloud, firmly. "And you aren't going to stop me." She turns her head to look at him, surprised.

He tackles her with a grunt and presses her stomach-first against a wall and presses his hand just above her hot cunt to position her body the way he wants it. He begins to rub her enlarged clit and then shoves his dick into her awaiting pussy from behind. She gasps. He starts thrusting in an upward motion with so much force that it is forcing her to stand on her tiptoes when her feet are even on the floor at all, all while still rubbing her clit. She reaches back and locks her hand behind his head to pull it closer to her so she can kiss him. Something overcomes her and all of a sudden, she's moaning and whimpering and sighing his name uncontrollably.

"Oh God, Oh Baby, Oh Baby, Harder. PLEEEEASE!!!!!" she moans, becoming hoarse.

Then, suddenly, His grip tightens on her and she knows what's coming, It's almost like she can feel the pressure building. As soon as she begins to let out the most primitive, gutteral scream of his name, he pulls his dripping cock out of her pussy and shoves it into her perfect ass that he had been yearning for since the torture started. He blows his hot load straight into her perfect ass while she gasps for breath. He then pulls out and she turns around to let him breathe for a second, then pulls him down on top of her and falls onto the bed to get ready to begin round two.