Halloween: Through My Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Jacob nodded amiably. "Jacob. Yah-cob. Whichever."

If the naked woman on his bed wanted to lend his name an air of foreign romance, he could find a way to accept it.

"Do you have a name?" he asked her.

"Julia," she said, pronouncing the 'j' as she had pronounced it in his name.

"Right, okay, You-lee-ah," Jacob said. He reached over to adjust the black fabric of her clothing, to try to put it back in place over her glowing skin. "Maybe if we just fix your clothes-"

She grasped his wrist and turned her eyes to spear him with her gaze. An orange-red glow emanated from her pupils.

"You are a man, are you not?" Julia asked, her 'r's rolling heavily.

"Um, yeah, sure," Jacob replied. "I mean, technically, yes. Eighteen and all that."

"Good enough," she smiled as her eyes narrowed.

Julia exhaled softly, her breath smelling of brandy and milk and some other strange perfume which he found utterly entrancing. Oddly strong, she pulled him to his feet and pulled on the drawstring of his sweat pants.

"There is... great battle outside," she explained. "And I wuz caught. You would say... ambushed, yes?"

"Oka-ay," Jacob felt dizzy as the lightly glowing woman touched him.

"We must not lose battle tonight," Julia went on, pulling down his shorts. "But I need favour from you. Energy from your body."

"My body?" he wavered on his feet.

"Yes," she hissed softly. "Just to borrow. If you offer energy."

He heard the undercurrent in the discussion very clearly, but asked anyway, "Is it dangerous?"

"Yes," Julia nodded, her voice soft. "Risk. But I must ask. The... creatures outside will eventually find me, break into your house, take me away to my death."

She touched his manhood, halfway to erection, running a glowing index finger along its length.

"Can you beat them?" Jacob asked.

Julia nodded, "I must try, or they will kill me."

"What happens to me?" Jacob continued. "If you take my energy."

"After I win over them," she replied carefully, her finger making circles around the tip of his penis. "I will give energy back."

"I -- see," Jacob acquiesced.

No woman, nor girl during his teenage years, had ever touched him like this.

"Doors of house are locked?" Julia asked.

"Yeah," Jacob assured her. "My mom's the paranoid type. Otherwise I'd probably be away at school."

"Hm," she nodded. "Paranoia. Good thing, now. Locks keep out both creatures and witches."

"You're a witch?" Jacob clarified.

"Yes," she hissed softly. "Do you offer your energy? The force of your life?"

Jacob gulped, looking down at her thin, compressed lips, her softly glowing skin, her small firm breasts.

"Is it important, to win?"

"When full moon comes on the day of All Hallow's Eve?" she shook her head as if he should already know the answer. "Is very important, yes. Cannot allow creatures to win this night."

The whole time they spoke, Julia gently stroked him, one finger, then two, and the strength of his erection built.

"I... alright," Jacob nodded. "I hope you can win."

"I will do everything in my power," she agreed. "Come lie down."

Jacob stepped out of his pants and shorts as Julia slid over in the bed. She directed him to lie on his back and then threw one of her legs over him, sitting over his knees and facing him. Stretching out over top of him, her breasts hanging over his face, Julia reached for the empty bowl and ran her fingers along its insides to wet them. When she sat back, she held his erection in her left hand and used her right to coat it with the strange concoction.

With a deep inhalation, Jacob felt a strange surge in his loins. He hardened, very suddenly.

"Is good, yes?" Julia asked. "Is ready?"

"Yes, ready," Jacob gulped, wondering what it would feel like to give someone his life... or energy... or whatever she planned to take.

With her black rags still covering the lower half of her body, fastened by some belt or waistband he couldn't see, Julia slid up his body, hiding his erection under layers of fabric.

Mysterious now, he thought. My first time and I won't even see it going in.

By this point, he felt certain this life-force ritual of Julia's involved the two of them having sex.

Great, Jacob kept his sigh internal, my first time and it's a story I'll never be able to tell anyone.

The faint hairs of her vulva tickled along the length of his shaft as she moved upwards. A cool wetness touched his tip as it glided gently along her lips, parting them just a little.

"Is good," Julia sighed. "I, too, am ready."

"Yeah?" Jacob held his breath.

"Yes," Julia agreed. "Good now?"

"Very good, now, sure," he nodded enthusiastically.

Jacob had imagined his first sex a lot of ways, in a lot of positions, with a lot of different people, real or fictional. None of his fantasies, however, had any glowing people in them.

More's the pity for a poor imagination, then.

Julia pushed her body downward and Jacob felt a wetness envelop the tip of his erection. She paused, turned her hips to adjust the angle where his swollen head met the ring of her entrance. Leaning over, she braced herself with her hands on his shoulders and with one eye partially closed with discomfort, she pushed again, forcing the largest part of him past the tight spot.

"Mm," she moaned, achieving this, and pushed all the way down until he lay completely inside her.

"Yeah," Jacob breathed an agreement with her sentiment.

"Is good, Yah-cob," Julia said. She peered thoughtfully away from, feeling him inside her. "Is first time for you?"

"Yes," he confirmed, rolling his eyes.

"Very good," she said, closing her eyes as she rolled her hips around, the grinding motion somehow rolling right into her voice. "Great deal of life... so much energy."

"You can win your battle, then," Jacob told her.

"Yes," Julia hissed and nodded.

Unsure what liberty to take, Jacob placed his hands on the sides of her rib cage and slid them down the side of her body, inside the fabric, until he reached her hips. From there, he got a better feel of the flexibility of her hips and spine as she rotated away. She moved smoothly, with the practice of a dancer or a gymnast. A faint murmur from her told him she appreciated this touch.

"You have good hands, Yah-cob," she murmured.

With a compliment of such unadulterated approval, Jacob felt bolder and slid his hands up her body to cup her breasts.

"Ah," she sighed, closing her eyes.

She's done this before, clearly, Jacob could tell. Even when I surprise her a little, she doesn't miss a beat of her twisting and grinding.

He could live with that, he supposed, and suddenly wondered about her age. She looked as old as he, some age of early adulthood. Her skin seemed smooth, her eyes lit with youth and energy, her breasts small and pert with tiny, dark nipples hardening under his thumbs.

But she's a witch, Jacob realized. You really don't know the rules here.

Jacob admitted to himself he wouldn't be able to tell an eighteen year old witch from a one hundred eighteen year old witch.

"Don't squeeze too hard," Julia warned him.

"Oh, sorry," Jacob relaxed his grip. "Did it hurt?"

"No, squeezing feels good," she explained quickly, smiling, "But milk will come out. Should not come out now, understand?"

"Right, okay," Jacob nodded.

She had milk in her breasts? Did that mean she was a mother? She had little witch kids running around? Or not?

Jacob reminded himself he didn't know the rules at all in this situation, but he moved his hands down to the bed sheets, sliding them under her black rags until he found her bare thighs. From there, he slid around her back to grip her cheeks.

Such power and strength from such a small body, Jacob thought. It's like she's made out of steel wrapped in flesh. Cupping her narrow rear, he felt every sinew tightening as she gripped him.

"Ready now?" she said. "Come inside?"

"Right," Jacob answered. "You can't get pregnant, can you?"

She laughed and smiled, "No, Yah-cob. Not unless I want it."

"Oh, good."

Her twisting accelerated and she moaned as he hardened inside her.

"Yes, Yah-cob," she said. "Give! Give!"

Jacob hardened his stomach muscles, squeezing her cheeks as tightly as he could to hold off his orgasm, but Julia's skill and the sheer novelty of his first sex drove him over the edge. His whole body began to shake, expelling semen inside the witch straddling him.

"Yes!" Julia screamed out. "Yes! Like this!"

He felt her vaginal muscles spasming around his erection, squeezing painfully to extract volley after spurt of semen as deeply inside her as she could force him. Jacob's lungs ached and his toes went numb, as Julia forced it all out. His vision darkened and he began to lose sight even of the witch's eerie glow.

"What... what's happen...?"

"Is okay," Julia told him, a faint smile on her lips as her eyes became half-lidded. "Energy flows now."

==================================

"Yah-cob?" she asked.

Jacob shook himself awake. He looked around his room, surprised to find it faintly lit by the ceiling light on its dimmest setting. Something thumped hard against the house.

"Ye-yeah?" he stammered, searching for her.

Julia sat on the chair next to his desk, still unclothed, but with the tatters of her black rags in her lap.

Her skin, Jacob noted in shock, had darkened to a healthier tone.

But it's green, his eyes widened. Better looking than pale green, but still... green!

"The lights are on?" he asked, worried.

She focused on the fabric in her lap, susurrations issued from her lips as she attempted to repair its tears and burns. More thumps sounded from outside.

"They have found me anyway," she replied without looking up, a jerk of her chin indicating the noises. "Light doesn't matter. Not much time left."

"How long was I asleep?"

"Half hour or so, maybe?" Julia guessed, still attending her robes. She grimaced and stood up, holding them out in front of her naked, green body, "Is good as it gets."

Long, thin legs greeted him on his first look at her entire form. Though on its lowest setting, the lights in the room gave him a better look at her than he'd had yet. A light triangle of hair between her legs hid her lips from his view. Most notably, her skin no longer glowed and, as his eyes adjusted and cleared up, he saw a line of tattoo-like runes stretching up the outside of her leg. The runes started at her ankle, went over the length of her legs, over her hip and up her rib cage under her arms.

Very faint, though, Jacob thought, not nearly as dark as a real tattoo would be.

"Yah-cob?" she turned to look at him.

"Yes?"

"I must go out soon," her eyes looked worried.

"It's dangerous?"

"Yes, very," Julia confirmed and knelt by his side. "You have much energy."

"That's good," Jacob inhaled and felt his body ache.

He hadn't realized until that moment exactly how much pain she'd put him in by extracting his energy. His muscles ached from his toes to his neck. His lungs burned as if he'd just finished running a five kilometre race. Experimentally, Jacob tried a deep breath and didn't like the way he rasped.

"Can you give?" she asked, taking his nearest hand in hers. "One more time?"

"You need... more?" Jacob looked into her eyes.

"Every bit helps a little."

In for a penny, in for a pound? Jacob thought. Is that it?

If she didn't win the battle, she wouldn't be able to heal him. He worried he might stay like this forever. It didn't make sense to go with half measures, did it? Outside, a renewed flurry of strikes thumped against the house. It sounded as if someone wanted to bash down his front door.

"Okay," he said, recognizing the urgency. He nodded down at his lower body with a shrug, "If I can, I mean."

"I can make work," Julia's voice rolled over him.

Still kneeling beside his bed, she reached over and dipped her fingers in the bowl again, then dripped the liquid over his flaccid member.

"O-oh!" Jacob groaned.

The speed at which his erection grew stretched his sore skin too quickly and he winced.

"Will be okay," Julia tried to assure him with a voice too full of worry. "I will make okay."

She leaned over his lower body and took his erection in her left hand, pointing it straight up. As Jacob watched, Julia opened her mouth and took almost half of his length inside. Her tongue swirled about his tip as her green head bobbed up and down. Her right hand swept her long, black hair behind her head.

Coming off his erection, she turned to look at him, "Is better now?"

"Yeah."

"Hold hair?" she requested.

"Oh, right," Jacob replied, using his left hand to keep her hair out of her face, holding it in a kind of ponytail, as both her hands went to work on him and her mouth enveloped him once more.

He'd never had sex until this evening, and no one had ever offered this service either.

Good god, she's amazing at this.

Julia's left hand cupped his testicles, occasionally tickling, sometimes poking or squeezing the base of his shaft. Her right hand stroked the lower part of his shaft and her mouth... her mouth and her thin, lively lips moved around. Her tongue swirled, darting along the sensitive underside of his penis.

"Wow," he whispered. "That's..."

Julia slid off his erection, licking her lips and taking a deep breath, "Is good?"

"Yes," Jacob huffed back.

"You have much energy, still," she told him. "Give, yes? Hurry?"

"Sure," Jacob nodded, feeling delirious even as he heard the front door of his house cracking. "Sure."

Julia took him into her mouth again and accelerated her stroking.

Oh, god, he thought. I thought we needed to have sex for this.

"In your mouth?" he asked.

Julia mumbled in the affirmative, jerking a brief nod as she continued her work.

Oh, god, oh god, oh god. Her tongue...

Jacob grunted and felt his loins spasm, shooting a load of semen into her mouth. Deep as it was inside her, it must have gone straight into her throat. Julia issued a muffled scream, but it only delayed her jerking for a fraction of one of his now-accelerated heartbeats. Her efforts continued, milking him as though her life depended on it.

In the dim light, he watched her swallow -- repeatedly -- until she'd completely drained him. Only when she had extracted every last drop did she slide off his penis.

"Is only way," she panted. "Must not waste."

"Right," Jacob agreed.

The pain in his body had increased. Every joint now ached and his eyes rejected even the faint lighting in the room.

Julia stood and lifted her robes over her head. He had one last look at her dark green flesh, the tattoos now glowing a fiery red up the sides of her body, matching the glow in her eyes, before the black rags covered her.

"Now I must fight," her voice turned to steel and ice. "You must open window."

"I must?" Jacob winced, rising to a sitting position slowly.

"I cannot open what is not mine," Julia explained with a hiss as she glared out the window.

"Ri-ight," Jacob groaned, standing on the bed.

With an effort he shouldn't have needed, he slid the flimsy screen aside and fell back to his bed.

"I will come back for you," Julia promised, giving him a last look before she turned to the window.

She held out her hand and, from thin air, a broomstick appeared in it. With a great heave, she hurled herself from the bed out the window, a burst of black smoke appearing as she burst into the night sky.

==================================

For some agonizing eternity, Jacob lay in his bed, gasping for breath. If he didn't move too much, didn't use any energy, he could maintain his breathing. Moving cost him too much, and he fought off bouts of unconsciousness every time he tried. After a half hour or so, he managed only to sit up to look at himself in the mirror over his dresser. He saw a haggard and grey face, spent and tired with heavy black circles under his eyes. His reflection looked like a cross between a drug addict and a corpse.

How much did Julia take from me? Jacob wondered, falling back to his bed.

Outside, thunder cracked and the sky flashed a green bright enough to light up his room. The thumping had stopped against the house, though. Whatever creatures Julia fought, they had found her and no longer had any interest in bursting in on him.

The battle raged long, and though Jacob strove to listen until its end to see if Julia survived, he couldn't hold on to consciousness.

==================================

"Yah-cob?" a voice whispered a plea. "Yah-cob. Please wake."

Jacob breathed out.

"Is over, Yah-cob," she promised. "Is good."

"Good?" he rasped out, surprised at the hoarseness of his voice.

"Very good."

Jacob fought to open his eyes and found the witch sitting on the edge of his bed.

"You won?"

"Creatures have lost this battle," her sweet voice rolled over him. "Is safe for all, now."

Jacob nodded and closed his eyes restfully.

"Can you drink?" Julia asked. "You must drink to heal."

He opened his eyes again, looking to the bowl at his bedside, but found it empty of any potion.

"No," Julia smiled, "that heals witches, not people like you."

"Then?" he peered at her.

Julia pushed her ragged, black clothing off one shoulder and then the other, shrugging it down to her waist. Her small, teardrop breasts appeared to him again, their dark green a strong contrast to the pale colours of his room. Her nipples, he noted, ran an even darker shade, like the darkest cedars in the deepest days of winter.

Leaning over him, she lowered one nipple to his mouth.

"Drink," she said. "I am full of life now, taken from creatures in battle. Drink."

Jacob took her nipple into his mouth and pulled on it, gently sucking, but nothing came out.

"Harder," Julia said. "Must use great force."

Jacob applied as much suction as he could in his exhausted state, stretching her nipple out his mouth, enclosing her entire areola.

Julia let out a small moan of pain at this, and Jacob stopped.

"No, keep going," she told him with a grimace. "Is hard to get started, but must be done."

Jacob exerted himself to use his left hand to squeeze her breast while he sucked as hard as he could on her nipple.

"Yes," she hissed through a wince. "Squeeze. Good. Make milk come."

A spare, warm drop, issued onto his tongue.

"Yes!" she cried in anguish, her eyes squeezed shut. "Squeeze harder."

Crushing her breast in his grip, he forced a jet of milk out of her nipple, warming his mouth.

"Ah," Julia sighed with relief. "Good."

Even as he took in the first gulp of her milk, Jacob began to feel better. He relented from his death grip on her breast, and only needed to suckle now to get jet after jet of milk from her. Looking up at her breast, he saw the deep marks his fingers had left in his quest to start her flow. Sweat, he noticed next, covered her entire body, giving her breast a faint, salty taste until the rich, sweet flavour of her milk washed it out of his mouth.

"Feel better, Yah-cob?" she asked.

He nodded, coming off her nipple.

"No, no," she chided, pushing her breast, now shrunk a little smaller, into his face. "Make empty."

Gratefully, Jacob went back to feeding on the delicious, nourishing liquid.

"Squeeze a bit," Julia said. "Get all."

Gently, he took her breast in hand and forced out the last of her milk.

"Other one now," she instructed. "Much was taken. Must give back."

Another round of harsh squeezing eventually got her other breast to flow, filling his mouth with sweat and the sweet liquid she produced. When he'd drained both sides, Julia sat back wearily and Jacob managed to sit up next to her.