Halloween: Through My Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Success, then, Julia?" Jacob asked.

"Completely," she smiled in her exhaustion. "Thanks to you."

"It was... you're welcome," he told her.

"Very lucky," Julia tilted her to acknowledge him. "Was almost dead tonight. Was nowhere to hide, but your window opened. Was only place to go."

"Lucky, huh?"

"Very," she said. She chose her next words very carefully, and Jacob recognized the effort she put into getting her grammar perfect. "I thank you very much for your help."

Jacob smiled.

"I owe you my life," Julia said, touching her breast, then Jacob's lips. "So I gave you extra life today. Understand?"

"Like, I'm magic now?" Jacob felt his eyes widen.

"A little, yes," she tilted her head side to side in a way that said 'no, not really.' "More like, extra strong, you know?"

"Ah, okay."

Tentatively, Jacob reached out to touch the still-topless woman, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"Am I likely to see you again?"

Julia winced, "Not very. I am not... around here so much."

"Oh," Jacob sighed, trying not to let the hurt show.

"You should not wait for someone like me," she offered. "We... do not linger. Would not be fair if you wait."

"Right," Jacob agreed with a gulp. "Right. Makes sense."

"But..."

"But?" he prodded.

"I have still time tonight..." she trailed off, raising her eyebrows. "Must go by midnight."

"I'll take it," he whispered desperately.

Julia smiled back at him, and leaned in to press her lips to his.