Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,022 Followers

Cindy pushed her hand inside her bikini bottoms and started jamming her slender manicured fingers deep into her shaved little pussy. She groaned like she was a whore in heat.

The stimulation pushed her to new limits as I began pinching her nipples more abusively. The harder I pinched her nipples, the louder she moaned and the deeper she went on my steely cock. I finally felt the tip punch into the tight channel of her throat as she moaned and choked on it.

She was so turned on that I went for broke now. While she pumped her little pussy with her fingers, I grabbed the back of her head and pounded the last couple of inches deep into her tight throat. I felt her throat suddenly expand open and then constrict tightly around my thick cock as I bucked my hips into her, while forcing her to swallow all my length and girth.

With a load groan, my orgasm sprang forth from the tip of my cock, shooting spray after spray deep into her throat and stomach.

"Swallow my sperm girl, eat my seed down into your hungry stomach," I screamed as I now pumped into her repeatedly and sprayed deeply into her throat.

Cindy mewed and whimpered as I long dicked her tight little throat. She hung on for every drop as I forced her to finish it off. I held her throat and the back of her head deep onto my root as I unloaded into her belly. As my orgasm subsided, I allowed her to back off a little and just nurse the tip. She never let go, dutifully but gently sucking, letting me slightly compose myself and my now sensitive cock. Letting go of he head and neck, she pulled back to the tip and just suckled it.

Cindy took her wet hand from her pussy and wrapped it around the base of my cock, while never removing her lips from the tip of my sensitive head. With one hand massaging and squeezing my nuts, she milked any remaining seed from my shaft with her other hand into her greedy mouth. As I leaned back into the couch, Cindy finally withdrew my cock from her mouth and just milked it slowly and strongly from base to tip. As a drop of sperm would come to the top, her tongue would dart out and she would delicately lift it off and bring it to her mouth to swallow.

Still in my Darth Vader voice, I told her, "Turn around, on your knees, put your ass high in the air."

"Richard, you know I'm still on my period, I don't want to do that now, I'm happy just to please you," she implored.

"I need more, turn around, get your buns up kneeling, get your ass high in the air," I commanded her.

As she followed my instructions, I was presented with a view of that spectacularly toned ass. I wriggled her out of her bikini bottom and adjusted her knees so that I had a perfect view of that gorgeous teenage ass high in the air.

"Put your face on the carpet and don't turn around," I told her as I removed my mask.

I leaned over and smashed my face into her tender ass. She groaned and bucked as I chewed on the soft young flesh of those gorgeous globes. I nibbled on her firm cheeks with my teeth, slurping with my tongue and sucking her flesh deep into my mouth. Cindy groaned as I got the impression that nobody had ever done this to her before.

I spread her cheeks wide with my hands and sucked on her little pink rosebud of an asshole. Poking my tongue in and out, Cindy began to grind her ass into my face. As I rimmed out her tight little ass, Cindy began to moan and shake. She clenched at the carpet with her fingernails while I tongue fucked her tight little ass over and over. With a deep guttural groan, Cindy's body shook with spasm after spasm. Exhausted from her orgasm, she dropped from her knees and laid flat on the carpet.

My cock was rock hard again and I knew I would never have this chance again. While she laid on the carpet exhausted and spent, I grabbed her around her tiny waist and pulled her into a kneeling position again. Limp and supple, her body was molded easily into the position I wanted. With her beautiful firm ass again high in the air, I knelt behind her.

Cindy started to turn around to see what I was doing so I forced her head back into the carpet while I hurriedly put the mask back on. I grabbed her hips and positioned my steely cock right at the entrance of her little ass hole. Cindy flinched and started to pull away, but I held her firm in place with my hands on her waist. As I tried to guide my cock into her ass, she whimpered and tried to wriggle free.

"I can't handle you there, you're too big," she cried.

"Be quiet and take what I give you. I know what I'm doing," I said commandingly in my Darth Vader voice.

As I rested the tip against her anal opening, which I'm sure now was virgin territory, I reached around her waist, between her legs and pinched her clit. She jumped and squirmed while I roughly worked it before I finally settled into a slow stroke, back and forth with my middle finger.

Cindy relaxed and let me manipulate her clit. In less than a minute she was rocking her pussy back and forth over my index finger, surrendering into the pleasure I was giving her. The more I stroked it, the more she moaned. When I knew I had her on the verge of orgasm, I again gently pressed my hard cock against her tight wet ass hole. This time, Cindy let me push forward and the tip of my cock gently eased into her.

She gasped as I stretched her tight ass open to accommodate my thick cock. She groaned as she knew I had breeched her virgin ass and realized that not only could she take it, but it felt good too. Cindy now relaxed and slowly pushed back onto my cock as I manipulated her clit with my finger.

Groaning and whimpering, Cindy gave me her ass freely now. I had already sunk about six inches when I hit the bottom of her anal cavity. So petite, so tiny, I knew she was small, but I also knew I wouldn't stop until she had every inch up her fine ass.

I quit pushing forward and just let her adjust on my cock. As I stroked her clit, she got hotter and hotter, which caused her to gobble up every remaining centimeter that wasn't buried yet. She struggled on it, needing it all but at the same time dealing with the length and girth. Huffing and puffing like a dog in heat, Cindy finally bottomed out with her ass pressed firm and tight against my stomach.

She rested for a minute, and I let her adjust and relax. After a minute or so, she reached back with both hands, one grabbing my nuts tightly and pulling me into her, while the other hand pushed mine away from her clit so she could massage it herself.

Cindy rubbed her clit hard and fast now, pulling my nuts forward causing me to penetrate her as deeply as possible. Now I pulled her hand off my nuts and put it next to her other hand rubbing her clit. With her free hand I felt her jam several fingers deeply into her teen age cunt. I could feel her finger piston in and out of her pussy against my cock through the thin membrane that separated her ass and pussy.

I grabbed her hips with both my hands and started pounding that ass as deep and as hard as I could now. Cindy was on the throes of orgasm when she hollered out at me.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it deep and fuck it hard. Use me like a dirty little slut. Dump that load up my tight ass, I want it baby, I want it all," she wailed in heat.

This sexy little girl begging me to cum in her ass was too much for me. I couldn't stand it anymore. My cock jerked and Cindy bucked uncontrollably. It was all I could do to stay buried inside her as she thrashed and humped back violently to me. Smashing my balls on her thrusts, I shot it in hard. Spray after spray went up that young tight ass. Cindy was cumming as I unloaded and we fought it out together. She wanted hers and I wanted mine, we battled for control of our orgasms.

Both of us finally slowed down our pace as the orgasms faded. Neither of us stopped, we just slowed down to a snails pace. For a couple of minutes, it was soft and gentle, no more urgency, no more panic, just a sweet gentle ass massage for her.

Cindy pulled off my cock with a loud pop while I balanced myself on my knees. Cum was dripping off my cock as she rolled over on her back and brought her head up below my hanging balls. She gently nursed on my balls, ever so gently suckling them into her mouth while she slowly stroked her clit.

With her nose by my ass and my balls dangling into her mouth, I gently rubbed and caressed those perfect breasts. Content and sated, Cindy did a masterful job of sucking my nuts gently. My cock was still hard and I wanted more, so I inched my knees forward, bring my ass closer to her lips.

She was a little reluctant at first, I guess she had never sucked a man's ass before, but I was persistent. As I inched forward over her face, forcing her tongue closer to my ass, it became harder for her to avoid any contact there. Her tongue was straining to stay on my balls, but I wanted my ass on her perfect little face.

I removed her fingers from her clit and slapped her bald little pussy hard. It was so wet that it made a loud smacking sound when I hit it. Cindy jumped and squirmed at the first slap.

In my Darth Vader voice I spoke again, "I command you to suck my ass."

Cindy was pinned under my ass, her face squashed and trapped. I slapped her pussy again harder this time and she bucked like a wounded animal mumbling in protest.

"I command you to suck my ass," I said again.

Cindy mumbled something incoherently but still did not obey me. So again. I slapped her bald wet pussy even harder this time. She squealed and giving in, she started into pleasing my ass as I now began to finger her clit. The faster I rubbed her clit and the harder I pinched her nipples, the more enthusiastic she became about rimming me out.

"Do it like I did you, poke your tongue in and out," I ordered her.

As Cindy tongue fucked my ass, I stroked my cock over her heavy breasts, alternating my free hand between her pussy and her tits. I tugged on her nipples, pinching them harshly. Back and forth I alternated between them, causing her to arch her back and squirm in pain.

Cindy took one of her hands and spread her pussy lips wide open. While her clit was completely exposed, she slapped her pussy harshly with the other hand. I thought I had spanked it hard, but mine was a love tap compared to her spanking. Cindy swatted her smooth little cunt over and over as she ground her tongue into my ass.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I doubled my efforts on my cock and started jerking it furiously over her breasts. Cindy was like a women processed, with me pinching her nipples roughly, her swatting her pussy harshly. While she ate on my ass, she started to buck uncontrollably again. As she shuddered, I lost control and jets of cum splashed down on her perfect breasts.

As my warm cum landed on her titties, Cindy moaned and whimpered, cumming at the same time as me again.

I rolled off her and she had a glazed look in her eyes. I don't think Richard had ever taken this far before. She limply put her head in my lap and rested peacefully. I pushed her head down a little and she nursed on the tip of my spent cock gently. In between her soft oral manipulations, I gathered my seed off her chest with my index finger and forcing them into her mouth, I had her lick them clean.

My eyes had gotten accustomed to the light and as I admired her spectacular body. I was deep in thought thinking of a way to pull this off undiscovered.

Finally Cindy broke the silence, "Thanks Mr. Dillon, I've wanted that forever. You're so much like Richard, except your cock is so much bigger and you're an absolute freak during sex. I'll let you have me anytime you want, if you'll promise to keep it our little secret. You must have known that I was attracted to you. You're so much like Richard, his spitting image, only better," she purred.

My cock stirred again, just thinking to myself, I still hadn't sampled that sweet pussy.

To be continued...

Kent100
Kent100
1,022 Followers
12