Halloween Treat

Story Info
Flash back to sexy Mom who had it all.
2k words
4.32
80.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

Every neighborhood had one mother who stood out. Now, they're called Milf's or Cougars. When I was younger, we didn't have nicknames, but one mother was whatever name you could come up with, Mrs. Jenna Wiley.

She had a slutty, sultry way about her, always in short skirts, tight blouses. She wasn't gorgeous, but had a killer body, all curves and tits. Her age was indeterminate, since she always had make-up, but, looking back, she was 25 to 30 years older than us.

I felt bad for Jerry, her son. He wound up in so many fights because some jerks didn't get that you never ever said anything to a man about his mother.

Jerry and I palled around together, so I knew Mrs. Wiley as well as any kid, and had even seen her in a swim suit! She was nice, but flighty, always laughing at things nobody else understood.

One thing I remember was her love for Halloween. She would encourage Jerry to have a party each year, and she would decorate the house with ghosts and goblins. And she always had this long black sleek gown. I never knew if she was Morticia Addams or Elvira, but those luscious white boobs would be testing those seams, and the slit up the side showed four-inch heels.

She loved to pose for pictures and I still had a faded one of she and I, me the Cowboy, and her the Seductress.

I happened to be back in the old neighborhood last year for Halloween and thought I'd ride by the Wiley place. Jerry had married and moved to the west coast, but I was still single at 23. I wasn't sure if Jenna even still lived there, but sat outside in my Jeep as a bunch of kids approached the house, Trick or Treating.

The big door opened and there stood Elvira! The same black wig, parted in the middle, the long sleek dress, still taxed to the max by those curves, and with her makeup, she could have been fresh off a Movie lot.

She smiled broadly at the kids and their parents. I guess with no kids of her own, she couldn't really host a party, but she was still enjoying herself.

I sat for a while as night fell, thinking back to those days, missing that life, and as the sun set, the kids stopped coming. It was a cold clear night, and a school day, so I guess parents had them finish early.

I sat there debating, then finally said, What the Hell. It was well-known when we were kids that the Wileys were divorced, and I was just stopping by an old friend's Mom to say hello.

I rang the bell, with a loud Bing Bong! and heard her sing-song voice, saying "Coming!" and I felt my heart beat faster.

The lights behind her were bright and she stood there, as tall as me. She had a plastic pumpkin filled with candy to dispense, but then she saw the size of me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I thought you were a Trick-or-Treater, but you're much too big for that!"

"Mrs. Wiley, it's me, Billy, Jerry's friend from down the block? Remember?"

Her eyes tried to adjust to the darkening porch. "Billy? Billy Boyd? I haven't seen you since High School!"

I was so thrilled that she remembered me, then she threw her arms around me, hugging me, then holding me at arms length. "Let me see you! My, you've grown into quite the handsome man! No surprise though, you were a cute kid growing up!"

I blushed and saw I was staring right at that cleavage to the navel. At 48, she looked every bit as good as I'd ever seen her. I caught a whiff from her and knew she had been cock tailing. Her eyes were watery, also.

She continued smiling, and I realized she was pretty far gone, and then something snapped. "Oh, please forgive me! Come in, come in! Jerry was in last month, he would have loved seeing you again!"

She was shutting down the exterior lights, saying, "I imagine that will be it for this year, each year less and less kids coming around."

Hearing her go on, I felt bad for her. The faded star! Her youth and audience, both fleeting. As she hurried about, my eyes traveled over those curves. She had to be a D cup, and they strained as she breathed. She shuffled her feet since the gown was so tight at the bottom, like Morticia did. And she was moving me inside. "Come, have a drink for the holiday! I have some lovely witches brew to tempt you with! Heeheehee!" doing her best witch laugh.

The brew wound up being her favorite, Rum and Coke, poured with a heavy hand. She sat beside me seductively on the big leather couch, and curled those legs up as best she could, chatting away about the old days.

She was so pleased when I told her I thought of her always on Halloween. "Oh, thank you, Dear, that's so sweet! I always thought I may have been a witch in a previous life, a Good witch! What do you think?"

"You'd be a great witch! You were always the sexiest witch in the neighborhood! All the guys would change costumes just to come by twice!"

"Really? That's so funny! You too?" that twinkle in her eye.

I leaned in, and whispered, "Four or five times a day! Just to see that outfit!"

She laughed heartily! "Oh, Billy! You were always snooping around, I remember! I could tell when you had been over, things were out of place, you had that curious bone."

I blushed, thinking, You should only know about my bone! and she smiled, "Not that I minded! Being an older mother, it was nice to know some men liked to look, even teens!"

"You weren't older! If anything, you acted younger than any Moms, mine for sure!"

She patted my hand on my lap. "Thank you, Baby, it's nice to hear after all this time! Hey, I love your beard! You look so grown up, like a real Cowboy now!"

She remembered. My scruffy beard suddenly felt like ZZ Top's. I felt her fingers, rustling through it. "I always loved beards, they look so rough, but they're so soft! Oooh, I bet it tickles the girls, right?"

Feeling emboldened, I smiled and said, "Only the lucky ones!"

She roared with delight, but her eyes took on a different tone and her voice got thicker. "It's good to be selective, Honey, so they don't get lost in a blur when you get to my age. Remember the special ones."

I reached up and held her hand to my cheek. "At this point, they're mostly fantasies, about women I grew up wanting."

Her eyes really shone now, and she said, "Did you have this all planned out?"

"Not the specifics, but you in that dress was always Number One. You look as good as ever."

Her hand was behind me head, pulling me to her as her eyes closed and those blood red lips parted. It really was like a dream in slow motion. I parted my lips for her and her tongue slowly circled mine, probing, and I felt my cock cramped against my jeans and straightened my leg to free it.

Her hand shot down and clamped onto my cock, as if she had done it every day of our lives. I was both stunned and motivated. After a moment's hesitation, my hands slid around her and pulled her close as I felt her purr into the depths of my throat. My tongue dueled with hers as my hands slid over the smooth surface, up under her arms and felt those pent-up boobs. She gasped at my touch.

My total experience to this point was four girls my own age, and she responded in the same hungry manner, not the aloof, mature woman, much more animalistic, like a spooked cat.

She kept calling me Baby, and Honey, as she shucked my shirt off and bent forward, biting my nipples. I longed to do the same, but that dress was too tight, even through the cleavage. She backed off, whispering, "I'll get it, Baby, it's back here."

Jenna was standing as her hands went behind her and I heard the zipper giving way, and she shrugged her shoulders forward to let it slide off. She wore no bra, it was all part of the costume, and her 48 year old tits tumbled forward. Her head rolled back as I grabbed them, the heft of nature making them seem like huge pillows, but rather than be disappointed, I was exhilarated by her reaction when I clasped onto her nipples. The air was sucked through her lungs and her chest was back as my head bit and sucked at her.

I stood with her, and she went for my zipper while I took in the view of Mrs. Wiley, topless, with black panties and garter belt holding up mesh stockings. I knew she was drunk, but I didn't force anything. She wanted it as much as I did. Her long artificial nails had trouble with the jeans, so I helped and we kissed as she reached inside my boxers, wrapping those long fingers around me and stroking.

My fingers slid in her elastic and lowered those panties without disturbing the nylons. She wiggled her hips as they tumbled to the floor. I reached under and found she was clean-shaven! Another turn-on. She slowly spread her feet as I ran a finger up her slit, feeling her wetness.

She sat on the couch, dropping my boxers as her red lips wrapped around my cock-head, slowly taking me in and out, saturating me. Satisfied, she popped off an fell back, spreading those milky thighs as she pulled at me. "Take me, Baby, give me your Demon Seed!" she called out.

I climbed in, as she held my head to her entry, wiggling around to get the best angle, then pulling me in. I allowed her to control me, guiding me in up to the hilt, my pelvis pressed against her as she squirmed. "Yes, baby, that's it, all the way!"

She bit and kissed my neck as I powered in and out, not wasting time, being driven by my fantasies and her obvious passion. I felt her nails digging into my back and ass, spurring me on. I was panting into her ear and she groaned, "Oh, Baby, so long! It's been so long!"

She was channeling a past lover and I was glad I made the grade. Her energy level was that of a teenager, slapping time with me, our bodies making Squeaking and slipping noises on the leather.

She must have felt something, because as I approached the end, she flew into more delirium, suddenly the woman really was a Sexy Witch, covering me in her spell with kisses and comments. "Baby, I'm almost there, Baby, stay in me, fill me, baby!"

I rocked her as hard and fast as I could and slammed in one last time, holding her pressed into the leather, her eyes reflecting my wild excitement as we both came in waves of shudders! I began humping again, even though I was spent, wanting her to remember the moment, but she was done, too, slumping and I gave up and crashed onto her.

I laid there, sorry that it had ended, wondering how awkward it was going to be, now that the passion had passed. I slid off her and sat up, and I felt her nails run down my spine.

She said, softly, "Sometimes fantasies don't work out. I'm sorry, Billy."

I looked down and she laid there with a half-smile, looking dreamily up at me after all these years.

"Wait, no, you mean for me? No, that was awesome, awesome! I'm just sorry I came so fast. I guess I lost it in the excitement. I wanted you to enjoy it more."

She sat up next to me, her fingers in my hair. "Baby, it's flattering that you got so carried away! A guy your age with an old bag? It was, like you say, awesome, honey!" She kissed my cheek and whispered, "And Halloween's not over until midnight! Trick or Treat!"

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers