Halloween Treat

Story Info
A spooky reunion of old fwbs on a Halloween night.
2.8k words
4.17
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are several groups in the main road and the adjoining streets that were made up of kids and parents or teenagers, but a lot less than last year. Those who had gone out into the early night-time were all dressed in a wide array of Halloween costumes so goblins, werewolves, vampires and zombies roamed the streets. They all wander from door to door trick or treating and pay little attention to your solitary figure on the path. You hadn't bought a costume but you'd dressed in long, black boots over black stockings, worn a little black dress then thrown a large black cape over everything and pulled up the black hood to conceal your face. It was enough to pass muster amongst the monsters and ghosts as you walked briskly along the road.

There is a chill in the air but that isn't what sends a slight shiver up your spine as you walk past the old graveyard. Its dark expanse spread to both sides of the road, the night held in place by ancient walls and old iron gates. You cross the road, moving away from the brick gatehouse that has guarded the cemetery for over a century, one curtained window is lit. Vaguely you make out the outline of the house you're heading toward, perched on the border of the graveyard. Now you're uncertain that this was a good idea, it had been easy to say yes to a friendly drink and a catch-up with a friend she'd bumped into on the bus. You'd not seen Mike for nearly twenty years before that, when you'd been great friends... perhaps more than just friends on occasion... at university. You'd kept in touch for a while before Mike had got a job in the Far East, then you'd just lost track of him.

What were the odds he'd turn up less than a ten minute walk from her house all these years later? They'd recognised each other almost instantly, both seemingly stunned, then they'd sat next to each other on the bus and hurriedly summarised their last twenty years in about five frantic minutes. Mike still looked good in his forties, some grey in his dark hair and short beard but not overweight and still with a mischievous glint in his dark brown eyes. He'd taken up yoga and aikido during his fourteen years moving around Far Eastern countries and still kept in shape now. Then he'd worked in several countries around the world before a minor heart attack had encouraged him to slow down and return to the UK. The rapport that had always been there at university just seemed to click back into place, so when Mike had asked if you fancied drinks and a proper chat on Halloween it had been so easy to say yes.

As you get nearer to Mike's house you see that it's one of the larger, older homes on the road and that it's set back some distance from the path. There is a sturdy stone wall surrounding the large front garden and a closed, black iron barred gate at the road end of the grey brick path that leads to the building's front door. You tentatively push on the cold metal of the gate and it swings open in front of you. You step onto the garden path, closing the gate behind you, and glance around the walled area in front of the impressive house. It was difficult to describe the space as a garden but it possessed an eerie beauty. Beyond the grey brick of the path, which followed a curvaceous route to the door, the ground was covered in some kind of dark gravel. In the dim light you cannot make out the colour but you can see several large sculptures and an ornate seat near to the path. The nearest sculpture is in the front right corner of the yard and appears to be a female figure in wood, standing on one leg as she stretches upward but captured as she hurls her arms out wide and throws her head back. There is little detail in the weathered, dark wood figure but you can sense exciting emotive feelings.

You move along the grey path until you stand near to the left wall and in front of the second sculpture. A muscular figure carved from stone raises a sword as if to strike, but he has no armour as he charges into battle naked, and you can't help but notice his carver has depicted him as both aroused and well endowed. You take a moment to admire the statue's form, again feeling a pulse of sensual energy run through you. Then you continue along the path to the seat, crafted as hands being held in an open cup. It seems to call to you and you pull aside your cloak and sit upon its smooth marble surface. Immediately, ripples of delight run through you and you gasp in unexpected joy, but you don't stand up. The waves of pleasure washing along every nerve in your body grow stronger so you moan and shudder, powerful jolts of sheer bliss blast through you and you cry out in ecstasy, arching your back but refusing to leave the seat as further orgasms rip through your shaking body. A hand then pulls you upward and the exquisite joy vanishes. You struggle to stay on your feet as your muscles recover.

"Good evening..." Mike stands beside you helping you balance "...I see you discovered the Venus Throne"

"Mmm..." you reply "...very nice."

"Let me take you indoors and get you a drink..." suggests Mike "...then you'll feel better."

You allow yourself to be guided along a few more steps of the path, into a small porch where a large pumpkin with a carved smile watched the pair of you go through the solid front door. Mike closed it behind you and you pass out.

When you wake up it takes you a while to drag together what you can remember, and some of that is a little blurry. You remember leaning heavily on the solidly built Mike as he took you into his home, but nothing more than that. That had happened many times back at university, but not before you'd started drinking. If you'd been in Mike's bed you wouldn't have been surprised and you are naked, but that doesn't bother you. Mike had always been a ladies man and you'd fucked him loads of times at university, and tried out all kinds of things with him, because he was good at it and adventurous. What was a bit weird were the metal shackles around your wrists and ankles binding your sexy spread-eagled form to a large round stone covered in archaic symbols. She'd played at BDSM with him but nothing quite like this. The room is dimly lit, and it's certainly no lounge as there are five pillars standing around you, aligned with your arms, legs and head, with each holding a blazing torch.

"Mike!" you manage to yell "What the fuck is going on?"

"SILENCE!" the loud voice boomed around the chamber commandingly.

From the light of the torches you reckon you're in a large, windowless room, likely formed from the basement of the old house. You can't see much beyond the pillars, which effectively light you and the centre stone, further afield the flames send flickering shadows into the darkness. You raise your head as much as you can, looking between your outstretched and manacled feet, to see a tall figure in long crimson robes standing on a raised plinth near to your round stone. The person's head is totally covered by a deep hood and the robes flowed shapelessly around the figure but your instinct is to target your anger at the only individual present.

"Why the fuck am I chained up Mike?" you ask crossly "You know I'd have screwed you anyway."

"I am not Mike..." stated the robed figure coldly "...and I instructed you to be silent."

Crackling energy flowed through the chains binding you and you gasped in surprise and an initial burst of pain. As you get used to it you almost enjoy the powerful buzz it sends through your nerves and the warm tingle it spreads across your bare skin. Then it is gone.

"I'm Davros..." announced the figure "...using the Venus Throne requires payment."

"Wow..." you reply without thinking "...that Throne thing is wonderful."

More energy pours along the chains and you moan in pleasure and pain as you writhe within you bindings. It lasts longer this time and you can feel the pulsing electricity waking your body and turning it on deliciously.

"The price is high..." stated Davros coldly.

Another burst of intense voltage surges along the metal chains and you cry out as your body shudders and prickles painfully all over until you focus on the exquisite delight that comes from activating so many of your sensitive nerves. It's almost as if the sparks are focusing around your lips, your nipples, your ass, you aching pussy and you hypersensitive clit. The power is switched off again but you are buzzing. You don't care that Davros doesn't sound like Mike, there is a part of you that hopes your old friend wouldn't just abandon you to any nutcase? Around Davros' neck is a five pointed star amulet, something magic related, and in one hand he carries a two foot long wand of smooth black wood. The red-robed mage chants a string of unintelligible words that send a sensual shiver through you.

Clouds of mist rise from the floor and slowly drift together, gradually forming the pale figures of a large naked man and a tall, curvaceous woman. You don't recognise them but something inside you feels like you know them. The muscular man climbs onto the round stone and tightly grasps your shoulders. His faint looking fingers feel very solid on your flesh and send tingles of excitement racing through you. He looms above you then leans down and kisses your neck, your cheek and then your lips. His cold, wet tongue probes into your mouth and entwines with yours as delicious shivers run along your spine. More jolts of electricity blast through your chains and straight into your body, where the energy passes through the misty man his entire body is charged with power. His cold kiss becomes electrifying, sending sheer excitement through you and his twist tongue sparks with exquisite lightning as you wriggle helplessly in delight.

As the man kisses you hungrily another pair of hands, charged by the torrent of electricity running through your chains, caress your full, firm breasts. Sparking fingers squeeze your hard nipples and teasingly stroke the curve of your bosom. They trace a tingling path over your stomach and everywhere they touch they send jolts of arousal racing through you so any fear is swept away by a deep, hungry desire. The woman's electrifying touch continues along your thighs and between your legs. She touches and teases your bare pussy and sensitive clit before sliding a powerfully charged finger deep into your slick entrance so you whimper loudly in delight. Your voice is silenced as the misty man moves and guides a glimmering and very solid cock into your mouth for you to suck and lick as his energy floods through you. As his charged sword drives into your mouth you know this man is the spirit of the naked warrior statue and the woman is the spirit of the wooden form at the front of the garden.

The woman slips another finger inside of you as more volts crackle through the chains into you and the ghostly figures. She pushes both digits in and out of your slippery tunnel, faster, deeper and pulsating with carnal energy so you sigh breathlessly and twitch in delight. Then you feel her buzzing wet tongue flicking skilfully over your sensitive clit as your entire body shivers in pleasure. You devour more and more of the misty man's glowing shaft between your numb lips as you lick and suck his mighty electrified length. He grips your shoulders hard, sending a bolt of fire ripping through you, lets out a haunting moan of pleasure as his own form trembles violently and a sudden spray of icy white liquid spurts repeatedly from his cock into your mouth. You swallow the sticky load and it further ignites a primal lust deep inside of you.

You cry out in ecstasy as the woman's charged fingers plunge deep into your hot, wet pussy and her buzzing tongue unleashes delicious orgasms through your writhing chained body. Passion engulfs you and you barely notice the pain from the electricity coursing through you chains, or that it is on all the time now. The pale woman moves forward and sits her naked form astride your face, pushing her sparking pussy into your face. Instinctively you lick her clit, receiving jolts of delightful energy, and slide your tongue deep into her entrance to drink her tasty, intoxicating juices. You hear her moan in pleasure but then other hands grasp your waist as the misty man kneels between your legs. In a single push he drives his huge, glowing manhood deep into your slick pussy, sending jolts of exquisite pleasure along every nerve in your body. You scream and arch your back in ecstasy as you orgasm with every deep and quickening thrust until your mind is swept away in a glorious storm of bliss and your body moves harmoniously with his motions. You're dragged from this wanton heaven as he yells in triumph and fires more icy, arousing cum deep inside of you and his electric charge crackles deliciously across your naked figure. You absorb the tingling energy and feel your body recovering, hunger still burning inside of you.

Suddenly you feel pleasant touch of a solid cylinder inside of your dripping pussy, and you recognise it as the red robed mage's wand. You look up and he is kneeling between your bound legs, pushing his black rod deep into your entrance. The electricity still flows through the chains and the two misty figures continue to tease and caress you, but now your attention is on Davros. The mage mutters a single word within their hood, whilst the black wand is deep inside of you, and you scream in carnal joy as your back arches in response to a massive blast of sheer bliss that fires from the wand into your slick pussy. You writhe in helpless pleasure as the mage repeats the word again and again, with the wand in your pussy, touching your hard nipples, pushed into your ass and pressed against your clit. All leave you gasping, trembling in joy and begging for more.

When you are exhausted and collapsed from climaxing the mage pulls off their robe and it's Mike. He mutters another word whilst pointing the wand at you and electricity crackles through the chains once more. This time you notice no pain, in fact you seem to be absorbing the energy flowing around you as your tiredness vanishes and you gradually feel stronger and better than you can remember. Mike puts the robes and the wand on the floor so he too is naked, and you note he has stayed in very good shape. He climbs back onto the round stone with you, kneeling between your parted legs, and he slides his skilful fingers deep into your dripping entrance, leaning forward to lick hungrily at your clit. Your entire body thrums with sensitivity so you cry out in ecstasy as his digit pump into you rapidly, your climax making you strain against your chains. You beg Mike to fuck you but he toys with you, making you cum over and over until he guides his solid cock to your welcoming pussy and slides it deep inside of you as you cry out in pleasure.

Mike lays on top of you, grasps your shoulders and kisses you passionately as his throbbing shaft pumps in and out, harder and faster as your screams of joy echo around the room. As he continues to drive deep into you, you both feel the sexual energy gathering around you, your wanton uninhibited fucking its focus. The build-up of energy causes every moment to stretch into infinity and allows you and Mike to feel every tiny moment of delight as if it were magnified a thousand fold. After what seems like days of delight you and Mike explode together in a huge shared orgasm that leaves Mike clutching you tightly and you shuddering in pure ecstasy. The pair of you float in bliss for long moments before collapsing in exhaustion upon the stone as Mike mutters a word and sets you free.

"That was a delicious Halloween treat" you murmur softly.