Halloween Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their heels clattered briefly against the decking and their voices faded into the night. The redhead lay on top of me now, pressing her chest against my back. I could feel her body rise and fall with each breath, and my heart was fluttering wildly.

"They're gone," said the man. "Give him to me."

"How come?"

"Sit on him," he said, "and stick this in his mouth."

Next thing I knew the redhead climbed on the bed and practically snapped my back as she sat down hard on it and straddled me. I could barely breathe, especially after my mouth was stuffed with a big wad of cloth like a handkerchief. I started coughing from the dry material dangling into my throat, but she kept stuffing it in until I got a mouthful.

"Next time I go first," she sighed.

I felt hands on my back pocket. "You got his wallet?" said the man.

"Got it."

Then the hands were below, unbuttoning my pants. My legs were buckling and the pain in my gut became an aching, sinking feeling. "Don't move, hun," the biker warned.

He jerked my jeans down to my knees. I felt cool air against my legs and my bare ass. Then he kicked my legs open. "Don't move or I'll bust you up," he said in a hard, wheezing voice.

My heart sputtered about to explode. The blood pulsed through my privates. It was like suspended animation, waiting and wondering in the darkness if I was still conscious or in some hideous dream. Everything got blurry, but I knew the wheezing breaths and the zipper sound behind me wasn't coming from the redhead.

Then something massaged my crack and I could hear his belt buckle clinking every time his knees bent and he hissed and snaked his thing down across my exposed orifice. I felt blood pulsing behind my scrotum. My arms flexed but the cord held fast and cut into me. The redhead's knees were under my arm pits and she seemed to enjoy riding me on the bed as I gasped for breath.

I had to get away now. I tried to push myself up off the bed to buck the redhead off my back.

"Here, take the knife," said the guy. "And cut him if he moves again."

I heard the knife blade click into position and the redhead shifted her weight forward, bringing the blade against my neck. "Stop," she said. "You heard him."

So I just surrendered to the evil bitch and went limp. Whatever they wanted to do, they were going to do it. There was nowhere to go, no way out. They'd kill me if I tried. I wanted to black out and all I thought about was not thinking about it, and living to see tomorrow.

The guy's cock felt like a broomstick against my ass. My legs were spread and my ass gaping enough to feel the cool air in it. I wanted to pucker but I just relaxed as he brought his hand to steady his cock for the big push.

Then someone switched the lights on!

"Get away from him!" It was a woman, but not the redhead.

Both of them froze like spotlighted deer. The redhead on my back craned her neck to see her. The knife came away from my neck, and the cockhead came away from my butt.

"Who the hell are you?" said the redhead, not bothering to whisper.

"I said get away from him, both of you." I managed to turn my head as the redhead's weight shifted. Through wincing eyes I saw a female frame, petite in comparison to the redhead. She was pointing a revolver my direction. It was Emily, the goth girl.

"Move!" she demanded.

The redhead dismounted and moved off the far edge of the bed. The man zipped up and echoed the redhead's, "Who the hell are you?"

"All you need to know is if you don't get away from him I'm going to put a bullet up your perverted butt."

He backed away, raising his hands as if he believed her. "OK," he said, "now what?"

She looked at me then, saying, "Get up." I don't know why I hadn't already. I pulled my pants back on. For some reason I looked at the redhead and saw her face now matched her hair as she stood on the other side of the bed with that stiletto still in her hand.

"They took my wallet," I said.

"Where is it?" she said, looking at the man. "Give it back."

He pulled it out and threw it on the bed, saying, "No problem, lady."

The tension in the cabin was broken by the sound of a distant siren resonating through the trees. At that the big man simply bolted for the front door, yelling at the redhead to follow him. Being between them and the door, I hit the deck. But Emily held her fire and the bikers burst out of there into the night.

"OK?" she asked, lowering the revolver.

I gathered myself and started breathing again. "I'm busted up a little, but I guess I'll be alright."

"Listen," Emily said. "I saw you were in trouble when we came over. I told Cat and Rheannon to call the police. I figured it'd take awhile. But do me a favor, OK?"

"Sure, anything."

"Don't mention the gun, OK?"

"Uh, yeah, OK."
"I'm an FBI agent undercover and nobody knows it, not even Cat and Rheannon. I'm investigating a series of murders that took place up here over the past few Halloweens. So please don't mention this to anybody. Just say they ran off when they heard me coming. Can you do that?"

"OK, I guess I owe you one."

"Good. I'm leaving for a couple of days. Have a nice life."

"You too."

Emily left the cabin just as she came, through the back door I'd forgotten to lock when the goth girls lured me away.

The police arrived minutes later and I told them the whole story, minus the part about the gun and Emily being with the FBI. Then the deputy went out to talk to the goth girls, and I rushed into the bathroom to shower off. Afterward I figured I'd pay the goths a visit to thank them for calling 911.

I made sure my cabin was locked tight this time, and walked quickly through the trees to theirs. By then the deputy was gone, and so was Emily. I knocked and the two goths came to the window before opening the door.

"Hi, how is everybody?" I asked.

"Emily told us all about what happened," said Rheannon.

"Well, I just came by to say thanks for calling the police."

"Too bad they weren't around when the police got here."

"Yeah, I just wish they'd been caught. I don't like them still being out there somewhere."

"I know," said Rheannon. "It's spooky."

"Oh, Rheannon," said Cat, "you're such a drama queen."

"Coming from a vampire, that hurts," joked Rheannon. "But it's still spooky, like you said, Dick, knowing they could be out there in the dark waiting for us."

"Oh I don't think they want you guys."

"They're probably in Canada by now," said Cat.

"You never know," I said. "Is Emily gone?"

"She went to stay with relatives for a couple nights. Her mother and sister live near here."

"So what are you guys doing the next two days?"

"Will be performing wild sex rituals in the woods," Cat tried to say with a deadpan face.

"Yeah," Rheannon smiled, "wanna come?"

The prospect had me drooling. "Well," I said, "if you put it that way, I guess I'm up for anything. So what did you guys want when you came over to my cabin anyway?"

"Oh," said Rheannon, "since it's Halloween we were gonna trick-or-treat all the cabins, and tell people we're witches."

"And you forgot to take your cookies when you left," said Cat. "Rheannon was really worried."

"Yeah, well, it's a good thing he forgot them. If we hadn't gone over there who knows what would've happened to him."

"Yeah, I can imagine," I said, "those cookies might've saved my life."

Cat finally cracked, letting out a little laugh and flashing her beady brown eyes my way. Rheannon, however, pursed her wine-colored lips, and her ice-blue eyes went skipping around the room. "Why don't you stay here tonight?" she blurted.

I glanced at Cat long enough to see her face wasn't giving anything up, and said, "I could."

"Super," said Rheannon.

"Are you so worried about those bikers?" Cat asked her, unwrapping her arms and revealing the dainty spider web of silver draped across her hands – hand bracelets fashioned around the wrist and middle finger.

"What if I am. There's safety in numbers, ya know. Better safe than sorry."

Cat leaned back on the sofa, announcing, "I'm going to start a fire."

"That's a super idea," said Rheannon. "I'd love a fire."

"We need some of those logs outside."

I volunteered. After two trips to the woodpile I amassed a sizeable stack of firewood. Soon Cat got the fireplace smoking, but the smoke was curling up over the stone. I looked for the damper lever and when I pulled it the smoke redirected up the chimney.

"Good one, Cat," Rheannon chided, while I piled on some smaller logs.

"So I don't know about fireplaces. They're like, prehistoric. How would I know? What are you doing over there?"

"I'm making Irish coffees."

"Ah," I said, "that'll hit the spot." "Just what we need."

By then it was dark inside and out. Cat sat on the floor next to the fireplace, pulling her legs up and hooking her arms around her knees while the slit in her skirt opened to reveal so much of her slender thigh I almost spied her panties – if she had any on.

Rheannon pulled the curtains over the dark, picture window and brought us three steaming mugs. The room was dark except for a little moonlight around the curtains and a faint glow beneath the fire logs.

Cat stretched out on the floor and leaned back on her palms, staring dreamily into the fireplace. Even in faint light her profile was striking, the slender nose, black lipstick and thin, wandering eyebrows over Japanese eyes smoldering beneath her sarcasm.

Rheannon sat down. I followed and plopped in front of the fireplace, Cat to my left, Rheannon on my right. Looking a little pudgy in her ballerina skirt and tights, Rheannon seemed the ripe, sweet type. I took a swig from my mug and the Irish coffee spread its warmth through my lanky frame. I could still feel the gut shot I'd taken from the biker, like strained abs, which actually made me feel kind of studly as I leaned back in my jeans and faded denim shirt. But Rheannon snapped me out of fantasyland.

"Whaaat?" she said in response to a look Cat gave her.

"You look like a poodle in that thing," said Cat, amusing herself with yet another dig at her goth sister. "It looks so awkward."

Rheannon looked at me. "We really love each other. We really do."

Cat smiled. "Yeah, I love her like a pet."

"Are you guys gonna carry on like this all night?" I quipped.

The two girls looked at each other and said "yes" in unison and laughed at themselves. I shook my head and chuckled after them. They looked at me kind of crazy like, and then they looked back at each other. "Is it feeding time?" said Rheannon, just as the fire started sparking into flames.

Cat looked at me with that unreadable face and said, "I want your blood."

"Uh, OK," I said, playing along. "You can have it."

Cat assumed a crawling position with her back arched like a slinky, black cat. Her head was so low her hair fell down against her cheeks and spilled onto the floor. With eyes almost hidden by her lazy eyelids, Cat pawed across the rug slowly toward me while Rheannon sat cross-legged, watching with a telltale smile.

As I leaned back on my palms my legs stretched toward the fireplace, Cat worked her kabuki face up my thigh like a predator inspecting a meal. Still on all fours with her back arched and her bottom high, she hovered over my waist, keeping those narrow eyes peering into mine. Rheannon spun around into a squat, rested her hands on her hips, and pushed her chest out as she watched.

Long hair scattered against my jeans as Cat's fingers latched onto them. Like a vulture, she kept those unrelenting eyes fixed on mine, disconcerting and exciting me at the same time. With her teeth bared she bit my fly, tugging, once, twice, then again, until the button pulled through. My pelvis stirred as she flicked her tongue like a snake before fastening her teeth onto the tab of my zipper. They lifted and pulled, slowly inching the zipper down.

The unzipped fly was all that separated my equipment from the delicious look on Cat's face. She left me unzipped but covered.

Rheannon's sea-green eyes locked onto my zipper as she reached back and unsnapped her tutu skirt and tossed it aside, leaving behind only sheer black spandex painted on her stout hips and legs. Then she jettisoned her vest, giving me a spectacular view of her breasts bowing up over the square-necked blouse like they wanted out.

I laid there incredulous, never having been with two women before, let alone two mysterious black-clad Goths on a dark Halloween night beside a roaring fire. I could hardly believe the hearty smell of smoking wood and the sweet, curving shapes meeting my steely eyes. The scintillating sensations rippled through my body and my penis moved beneath the loose flaps of my jeans.

Cat savagely tore open my shirt and pounced. Her lithe Japanese frame flowed over my body in sinuous waves as she licked her black lips and stared suggestively into my jellied soul.

Flames licked at the jumbled logs in the fireplace. Rheannon moved closer, looking at my barely covered crotch as if her furtive mind had already uncovered it. I wanted to grab her. I wanted to rip that black blouse away from those ponderous wonders whose creamy reflections had to be looming up in my eyes. But I held back, stifling the urge and letting it build, letting the women explore and take me as they wished.

While Cat played with my pecs and nipples, Rheannon put her hand above my knee. She moved it inside and slowly upward. As her corpulent little hand crept up the inside of my thigh, she looked at my abdomen and her eyes inched up my soft belly hair to the furrow beneath my pecs. Then her hand reached my sack and she looked at me and smiled. She squeezed it hard, but only for a moment and her had was gone.

At the same time, Cat draped her long hair across my face like a curtain and hovered with her black lips an inch above mine. Her tongue protruded between the black and flicked my lips. I felt a hand dive under my jeans just as she laid her lips on mine so lightly I tingled from her delicate touch. Her tongue wiggled between my lips and her mouth pressed into mine. She plunged deep inside. All restraint was gone. I brought my hands up to clutch Cat's slender torso and like mating snakes our tongues and bodies thrashed against each other.

Cat's sticky lipstick made us meld together as we kissed. My hands rode up and down her trim body. My fingers flared over her hips and onto her butt as it moved upward with the arc of her back. Back across her sinewy back I went, down to her belly where I fumbled with the leather straps that held her blouse on.

As Cat's skinny legs straddled me, Rheannon's hand plunged between them and beneath my pants. I felt her short fingers push through my thick crop of pubes, find the base of my penis and explore its still-pliable length. Her digits seemed fascinated with the flare of its head as they coiled around it and her nails gently caressed it.

At last I jerked the bottom strap of Cat's blouse and it hung loose. Cat pushed herself away from my lips and her upper body rose as she tore her blouse off and tossed it. Her chest loomed in the shadow of a fire growing larger by the moment. The rising heat made loose strands of Cat's hair magically levitate into the air. Her chest was braless, lean and flat. Her breasts tiny, round and pale as Chinese moon cakes, her nipples like cherry buds. I reached for them and they pushed into my hands. Her breasts were soft and barely filled my palms as I manipulated them, squeezing and tugging, wanting to have them, to own them. But it was the wildly sensuous feline who owned them, and who now possessed me as well.

Rheannon's grip relaxed after stealing the softness from my penis. She reached for the bottom of her blouse and whipped it overhead, leaving her breasts strapped into a plunging black bra that couldn't possibly cover the essentials but somehow did. I pushed against the jean flaps that covered my own essentials as the two women swirled about like ravens in the firelight. Orange highlights danced across their black napes as they shed their feathery clothes. A warm glow illuminated their naked flesh.

Her weighty breasts strained against her bra. Black spandex stretched to the point of ripping over her outsized ass and bulky thighs. Rheannon crawled between my legs. Her head faced Cat's backside as she reached for my jeans. Cat stood up and hurriedly stripped off her long skirt, leaving only the black choker around her neck, spidery hand bracelets, and a slim, black thong on her willowy body.

Rheannon peeled my jeans and exposed me. I felt a little pre-squirt at the tip of my penis, and seconds passed before I started breathing again. Cat spun around and straddled me, her face above my crotch and her bare butt cheeks aimed at my face as I lay there half-hard in the flooding firelight.

She batted my penis like a ball of yarn as Rheannon giggled and watched it grow and stiffen, and I watched the perfectly matched teardrops of Cat's ass. I need to shuck that strip of thong nestled between those irresistible cheeks. I reached around her tiny waist, slipped my fingers underneath the elastic and walked the thong down her thighs. She rocked back into a squat, pressing my face into the sumptuous space formerly covered by her thong. My nose was hard against her and the scent of her wetness intoxicating.

Rheannon took over on my bottom half, gathering and clutching my eggs in one hand and pulling her fingers down the length of my penis with the other hand. Quickly she turned my shaft and head into a rod and piston ready to fill even her expansive block.

Cat slid her crotch across my face and leaned forward, lifting the fleshy lips of her crotch over my waiting mouth. She wiggled around and gracefully settled into the perfect position. I kissed and tongued her feverishly. We both started to moan – Cat from my hands plying her buttocks and my tongue swirling against her clitoris, and I from Rheannon stroking my throbbing penis, and the way she gripped my balls and kept pulling on them until my sack fully stretched and my balls screamed in agony and ecstasy. Even the fire lit room started fading, and I was barely conscious of the condom she'd rolled onto me.

It was too much. I had to use the monster they'd created, before it burst. I lifted Cat's pelvis off my face and she dismounted. I rose up enough to brush my fingers across her face as she lay there waiting. Her brown eyes flashed with the firelight, then coyly looked away, spurring me on. I sat up and turned to her long length of lilting curves, and saw the little puff of black over Cat's vagina. I rolled onto her and she laid back against the rug. Her arms reached for my rippling shoulders and pulled me to her. Her knees lifted into the air and spread as she crossed her feet behind me.

I glimpsed Rheannon silhouetted against the fire, peeling the spandex off her hips and thighs, down her calves and off her feet where it scrunched into a little black rag. My eyes wanted to soak her up as she exposed herself, but they closed when Cat took my outstretched penis in her hand and planted it between the lips of her vagina. The tip was already moist but now it swished around in the jelly sea gushing from Cat's opening. I pushed it in with one slow stroke as far as it could and our pelvises melted into each other. I grinded against her a little and pulled back so just the tip remained inside. On and on I kept plunging into her, back and forth and more until she started to cry out in a kind of bawling, like a cat crying in the night.

When Cat fell silent again her eyes were closed and her mouth was forming Os as she took little gasps of air. I put my mouth against it and kissed her black lips. When I pulled away our lips stretched as the lipstick held them together for an instant. Then my penis came out of her, still hard-pointed, and I looked over at Rheannon.