Halloween Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The baby doll had stripped herself nude and was just sitting there waiting and watching as if the "catfight" would never end. Cat was writhing around a little on the rug and purring as I moved toward her sister goth. Rheannon looked into my eyes as the fire roared out of control behind her. She bit down on her lower lip for a moment, then her tongue inched between wine-colored lips, keeping my penis up.

I slid toward Rheannon and squatted with my upturned dick wagging at her. She couldn't help but react. Her dark brows raised and she launched herself toward it, groaning as she did. "Uhhh," she went. And all I saw was her China doll haircut, her bare back arching over me and behind it the cleft of her butt against the fire.

She hovered over me. Then her head dropped and her teeth slid down my shaft. I felt like losing my load right then, but I puckered and tried to hold it in. If Rheannon hadn't pulled her mouth off then I know I'd have come all over the place, but she let go for a second to pull a stray strand of hair out of her mouth. Then she went down on me again, ever harder. As she tried to take it all my penis blunted against the back of her mouth, the shaft flexed and I felt a momentary wave of pain get lost in the current coursing through me.

Rheannon kept it up, angling her head to bury my dick in her throat. She would go down, sometimes crimping my dick a little, sometimes sucking it into her throat, then dig her teeth into the shaft and scrape up it as she came off. It was almost painful, and it kept me from coming as Rheannon got faster and crazier.

Rheannon's teeth raking me like that made me feel like my dick was being eaten. Finally I had to pull away, as the painful pleasure seared my core like a burning fuse. I caught my breath and took her hands in mine. I guess I'd faded to black, too preoccupied to notice her breasts. But now face to face, her youth was out in all its glory. They were truly the size and shape of eggplants dripping off her chest. Her areolas looked small against nipples like miniature marshmallows.

I pulled her on top of me and she instantly lifted her wide pelvis off me and hung there waiting for my entrance. I look into her eyes and a face that was full of pink expectation. With one hand I found my cock and flicked her slot with it a few times before seating it into her slit.

Rheannon slowly took it all inside her. Instead of punishing me with her weight, she settled down on my pelvis like a big feather pillow. Her vagina gloved my cock perfectly too. Then she used those big thighs to push herself up and down on me like a stripper working a pole. I was learning not to underestimate Rheannon. She was building a bomb inside me that inched closer to detonation with each tender fall and rise of her pelvis.

As the blazing fire warmed our legs, I propped myself up enough to at last have a go at Rheannon's breasts. They were bouncing up and down and quivering in between. I playfully slapped them around, making them quiver and shake even more. Rheannon giggled at my amusement, and started pumping my dick harder.

Staring at those big button nipples and watching the flesh shimmy around them was pushing me to the brink. I wanted to hold on, to make her moan. M abs strained as I lifted close to her chest, but not close enough. Rheannon graciously leaned forward, serving her bouncy globes up to me on a platter. My lips latched onto one nipple and then the other as she rocked me hard and fast. I heard her breath growing short, and hoped she was as close to oblivion as I was. I put as much of her in my mouth as I could, and sucked those two cherries practically off her breasts.

Rheannon started gasping, issuing sharp little yelps with each plunge of her pelvis onto my pulsing penis. And that was the kicker for me. I tried to squeeze it shut but hot semen spewed out as I let go and pushed back as hard as Rheannon was pushing into me. She let out a long "oh" and I saw her chest was pink as her face.

I leaned back on my palms and saw Cat, who'd seen it all and was busy fingering herself. Rheannon regained her composure, still sitting on my dick as it downsized. Strands of hair stuck to her forehead. I looked down my flat abs to the junction of Rheannon and me, savoring the moment.

And as it turned out, my Halloween treats had just begun.

* * * *