Halloween Trick or Treat

Story Info
Swinger party with a twist.
1.4k words
4.24
118.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yman67
Yman67
86 Followers

I am a divorced man of 60+ years. After a few years on my own I decided it was time to live again. That year I decided to carve pumpkins, decorate my house, and have a costume party. I contacted the swingers club my wife and I had attended and asked that they announce my house party on their website. I only made a few rules: people who wanted to attend had to wear full-facial masks; they had to come as a couple or be a single approved by the swing club; everyone was to dress commando. I purchased some mood music, pulled out several of my "adult" videos, and had the food and drinks catered.

When my wife left me we lived in Tacoma WA in a large 5-bedroom home with three baths, an indoor jet-tub and a Jacuzzi on the deck. My home had an 8' high privacy fence that encircled my back lawn. Before she died, my wife and I had hosted many house parties. I knew I could handle a crowd of 20 people easily. I was really excited about this party. A couple who were members of the club volunteered to help host and keep things civil. He was a policeman and I knew no one would get drunk and out of control.

I got 18 replies to my announcement of the party. Fourteen were from couples and four (three women and a man) were singles chosen by the club. I sent them invitation cards with directions, time, and a BYOB request. Donations were requested but not necessary (had to do that for legal purposes).

On Halloween night the caterers arrived on time, the house was decorated and I was ready to party. I had chosen three games to get things started so now all I needed was people. Living in the country has its advantages. There was plenty of parking, the assurance of privacy and no one would be disturbed by the noise from the party. Soon the guests began to arrive and I was encouraged to see so many of my old friends pre-divorce.

After about 30 minutes of mingling and greeting old friends I announced the first game; musical cocks. The men went behind a wall with 20 holes in it. Each man took out his cock and stuck it through one of the holes. Then the caterer played some music and when it stopped the women would suck the cock they were in front of. Since there were 17 women and only 16 men one lady was left out. After a couple of minutes the man on the right sat out and the ladies started again; but only after one man was removed. All of us men were treated to several blowjobs and the women got try many different men. I stopped the game after 10 rounds simply because of time issues. Everyone took a break for 15 minutes as I prepared the second game: Blind Man's Muff.

The rules for this game are simple. All the men were blindfolded, tightly. I then chose a woman at random to blindfold me and volunteer to sit out the game. Then the women stood in a big circle and the music began to play. When the music stopped, the men were to kneel in front of the woman before them and lick their pussy. The first woman to reach orgasm was the winner, and got to sit out a round. Again, we played ten rounds and I remember hearing lots of moans and screams. I arranged a 46-minute food and selfie break to ease the tension in the house. I saw several couples, even four women, who decided they wanted something to eat other than the food. A blond woman with a Hillary mask and wearing a wedding dress with no buttons below her waist came over to me and asked if she could suck my cock. I am no dummy and immediately undid my pants. She knelt down immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth. I sat down and plunged my hands into her bodice and played with her tits. She was good. Dyson doesn't make a vacuum cleaner with better suction. The play of the last 90 minutes had me ready to cum; and boy did I. I didn't know a man of my age could cum like that. And she took every drop, while wearing that silly Hillary mask!

Finally, after everyone filtered back to main area I announced the last game: By the numbers. I had made two sets of placards: 1 -- 15, and a Y. I had the women reach into a bowl and pull out a placard. Two of the women would get the Y placards and the others the numbers through 15. Then I placed the second set of placards in a bowl and had the men picked a number. Everyone had 5 minutes to mingle and make a single trade if they wanted. After time was up I announced that each pair was to go home with the person having the same placard. People gathered their light jackets and began to leave. I left the caterers to clean up and took my partner up to the master suite. I was surprised to see that my partner was the blond in the wedding dress. I left her to shower, but when she finished she was naked except for her mask. So I too showered and left on my mask.

After I turned out the lights, she said, "Let's remove the masks." There to my surprise stood my daughter, grinning and laughing. I guess the bewildered look on my face showed just how surprised I was!

"Jill," I said, "what are you doing here and how did you end up as my partner."

"Dad," she replied, "I've known for a long time that you and mom were swingers. I've been a single swinger for several years but always stayed away from your club. When mom left you I really wanted to 'come out' to you but you quit going to the club. When I got this invitation and saw where it was I just knew I had to come. I used the name of my friend's mother so you would not know. I want to fuck you, dad! Tonight is the night!"

"But honey. This is not right! We are father and daughter!"

"Dad, did you think it was wrong when I sucked your cock and you came in my mouth?"

"No, honey," I replied, "you did a good job and the orgasm was great!"

So, we moved together and we kissed, open mouth, for the first time! I pulled her close, mashing her magnificent breasts into my chest. Our hands rushed over our bodies, I touched places on my daughter I had not seen in years. My cock was so hard; harder then I could remember. As I put my finger in Jill's pussy she moaned and drew my hand closer. Together we fell on the bed where I immediately went to work with my mouth.

I tongued her wet slit and slurped up the many juices that were flowing from her being. She tightened her pussy muscles on my tongue; so tight I thought she would squeeze my tongue off. I slyly tapped her clit with my finger and she screamed in ecstasy. With my other hand I moved a finger and began to tease her rosebud. I got encouragement from her so I moved my finger from her pussy and shoved in her star opening. It did not take long for her orgasm to hit; she bucked, and moaned, and screamed, and generally went wild. As she came down from her sexual high I looked up at her, licking my lips.

She said, "Dad, I want you in my pussy! I want you to fuck me hard, to ram that cock of yours so far in me it comes out of my mouth!"

I wish I could brag and say that we fucked like rabbits and that I remained hard for hours. Not so. With all the play during our games, and heat of our mutual oral sex, I only lasted about 10 minutes before dumping an incestuous load of man honey into her honey pot. As we lay try to catch our breaths Jill turned to me and said, "Happy Halloween! Trick, or treat!"

Yman67
Yman67
86 Followers