Halloween Tricks and Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers

"It's okay, honey," said Mark emerging from the closet to sit in the chair in the corner, where he could comfortably watch all the action of his wife having her trick and treat.

"Mark! You asshole," she said struggling against her ties. "I really thought this was real. I was so afraid. Boy, you got me good, this time. I've never been so afraid," she said laughing her nervousness away.

"Happy Anniversary, baby. Happy Halloween, doll. Trick and treat," he said with a laugh. "I hope I didn't scare you, too much, but I overheard you talking to your sister that this was your sexual fantasy, having two men tie you to the bed and have their way with you."

"It was, until the reality of it seemed so real, too real, frightening, actually. Yet, even though I was afraid, I've never been so sexually aroused," she said with another nervous laugh. "I'm dripping wet with the thought of two, strange men having their sexy way with me. Who are these guys? Are they actors you hired?"

"Actually, these men aren't so strange. You know the both of them," he said with another laugh.

Both men pulled off their ski masks and it was Mark's friends, Tom and John. They were two men that Miranda had confessed her physical and sexual attraction for, whenever they played their sexy pillow talk game, as to which one of his friends would she do, if she could without anyone ever knowing, especially their wives.

"Untie me, so that I can have some hot fun, too," she said to her captors and they did.

Now, with her hands and legs free, and with her on her hands and knees ready to have some hot, sexy fun, she was just as aggressive as they were. While Tom fucked her from behind doggie style, she blew John. She was so excited that she was on fire.

Mark watched his sexy wife being fucked by Tom, as she blew John. It was as much of a treat for him to watch his wife having sex with two men, as it was for her, Miranda looked like she was loving this sexy combination Halloween, anniversary treat. Mark undid his pants and pulled out his cock to stroke his excitement to a higher level, while watching his wife being sexually sated.

An affair that lasted more than two hours, each man fondled one of her C cup breasts and took turns switching positions fucking her doggie style and being blown. After both men fucked her, she sucked the cock of one man, while the other ate her pussy. Then, she took turns riding each man, until they all climaxed and fell in a sweated heap.

Finally, already having had multiple orgasm given to her by the two men, she took her time to reward them for their trouble. While John rested and watched, she blew Tom. She sucked his cock, until he exploded all his passion for Miranda in her mouth. Then, it was John's turn to have his sexual favors returned and she blew him, until he exploded in her mouth.

Mark stayed silently in the corner watching his wife being fucked and licked, while she fucked and sucked the two men. With his cock in hand, this was just as exciting for him to watch his wife, as it was for Miranda to experience two men, neither of which, were her husband. Knowing that Mark was watching, knowing that Mark liked to watch, she made sure she gave him a show. When she was sucking whichever one of the cocks of the men, she made sure that Mark had a view of her with each of the men's cock in her mouth. Mark slowly masturbated himself the whole entire time his wife was having sex with the two men.

Now that she was finished with the two men, now that the men dressed and left, it was Mark's turn. Covered in sweated passion, quickly, Miranda took another shower. Then, she and Mark gave one another a combination Halloween anniversary to remember.

It was a glorious and sexually satisfying morning of having two men satisfy her in every way. Having given one another whatever they wanted and desired, the sex and pillow talk that Miranda and Mark had was the best of their marriage. After this Halloween anniversary treat and treat, Miranda would have to come up with something even better and more elaborate to make Mark's dreams and sexual fantasies come true. Maybe, next year, that is, if she could convince her sisters and her mother to agree, maybe she'll give him the fantasy he always wanted to experience. He always wanted to have hot sex with his two sexy sister-in-laws and his still sexy mother-in-law. He would love it, if she videotaped them all having sex. Wow.

andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers
12