Halloween Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not children. Just childish. You boys have your masturbatory fantasy film reels. Well that night, we got to make one too." She finally got her giggles contained.

"I knew it! I knew you got off dreaming of me." He was very satisfied with himself at that moment.

"So you've already seen the monster in my pants, seen me in action. You know what you're in for. You're not scared?" His hand pressed into her left palm, intertwining their fingers and brought it back to the center between them. The grin fell from her lips as a serious expression came to it.

"Honey, I don't think I've got anything to worry about. One or the other of us will back out before we do anything we'll regret in the morning. We're not going to end up in bed for a wedding date hook up. Sure we'll flirt, tease, maybe even fool around. But I'm not going to fuck you tonight, and I don't believe you would either." She didn't sound convincing even to her own ears.

"No, not fuck." His voice very soft and low, she found herself leaning in to hear him. He paused as he parked the car.

"Flirt, tease, fool around, but I AM going to bed with you tonight, but not just tonight. This is not a hooking up thing. This is it. We're doing this." His kiss stole the protest from her lips, the air from her lungs, and any coherent thought from her brain.

"Come on, let's go inside." Then he turned away to get out of the car.

Juniper sat in stunned silence in the empty car for the moment it took him to get to the passenger door. Her fingers brushed across her bottom lip as if to confirm that it was still attached to her body. There was only one thought in her mind, definitely not a brother. She was never one to wait for her door to be opened, but there she was, still sitting in the car when he reached down for her hand.

As she stood up to her full height in the red ruby slippers, she found the space between his body and the car was tight. He wasn't pressing her up against it but he wasn't giving away much room either. He cupped her chin in one hand and aligned their eyes to each other so when he spoke there wasn't any room for her to look away or avoid his gaze. He wouldn't let her wiggle away and play games to get out of this.

"Come on, let's go start our being together." She could feel his breath on her cheek and it brought goosebumps out on her arms.

"Being together?" She cringed at the sound of her voice. It was uncertain, and almost desperate.

"Yes. We are going to be together. Not just friends. Not just lovers. Not friends with benefits. We're going to be together like a couple. In a relationship. Me and you." His expression and sober tone left no question what it was he wanted.

She couldn't move. She was intoxicated by his scent and couldn't think straight. It sounded like he was trying to convince her of something. Push her into something. She wasn't resisting. He didn't need to talk her into anything. She was scared but not stupid.

"Thinking back tonight, if the only reason we haven't done this sooner was because of the timing. That we were never single at the same time, that's ridiculous. We're a good match. You're my best friend, but you can't deny the physical chemistry we have." He ran his hand up her forearm watching as the hairs rose up to meet the barest of touches. Their eyes met as they both laughed at the sight, effectively breaking the tension.

His hand moved from her arm to her face, brushing across the cheek to slide behind her neck. She let her head fall back as it followed his touch. The shallow breath caught in her throat leaving her lips parted.

"Donovan, please don't ruin this moment by trying to make a practical argument to a debate that's not there. Shut up and kiss me." The raspy whisper had none of the demanding authority of the command, but he obeyed.

That kiss was their new starting point. It was as if all the evening's fun and flirting were far away. As if all the years of life, love and heartbreak were far away. The closest two people can feel like that together, passion and sparks, skin and breath.

When his lips pulled away, she found she was pushed up against the car. Her breasts were rubbing against his chest as her lungs worked for air. She clenched a fistful of his hair not letting him back away any farther. They shared tiny touches and small kisses on each other's faces, his neck, her ear. It was hot but not a rabid unleashing. His hands traced the curves of her body and she could feel him, every inch of him pressed against her.

Then he ruined it, shattered the moment with his smart ass ways.

"Mm mm mmm now you want it and you can't have it," he chirped, backing away quickly to avoid being grabbed or smacked. Either was a very real possibility.

"What!?!" She stood still in shock against the car.

"I said we're going to be together, but you said you weren't going to fuck me tonight. So... Let's go to bed. Together. To sleep. So you won't regret anything in the morning. Then in the morning I can't promise anything." He took her hand to lead her up the walkway. He really was fascinated with her hands and couldn't wait to see what they felt like on his body, all over his body.

"Did I say that?" Allowing herself to be lead to her door in a bit of a daze.

"Uh huh, you did. Besides it's late and I have bigger plans for you tomorrow. Big plans. Impressive big." The corner of his mouth rose up with that eyebrow. He pressed her hand against his chest leading it downward just a little, not below his abs but suggesting it.

"Plans? What plans? When did you make plans?" She was starting to get frustrated at her lack of ability to speak intelligently.

He stopped her from getting her keys out at the doorway by leaning into her.

"I've wanted to wake up with you in my arms so many times and now that you're going to I want to leisurely enjoy the experience, bask in it, relish every inch of your body." He punctuated his words with the slightest pressure against her hip. "I don't know what I'd do if you woke up saying 'oh no, what happened last night'. So we'll go to sleep and see what happens tomorrow. I'll sleep in my boxers and you keep your hands to yourself. If you can," he said that with a sly smirk and a wink.

"Tomorrow huh?" She pondered the thought while opening the door and walking in ahead of him. Far enough ahead of him so she could think again. "We need to be done happening before dinner. I have to go to eat with my brothers, Tom is in town at Mitch's. They're kissing and making up. I haven't gotten a call for bail money so I guess there's been no bloodshed." Her tone didn't carry the worry of her words. She knew they'd be fine, maybe not best buds, but fine.

"Has it been a bad argument?" He contemplated the fact that they effortlessly shifted from talk thick with sex to casual chit chat about plans for the day. Neither side felt forced or awkward; it just surprised him that they could switch so quickly and easily.

"Well, I shouldn't exaggerate. I don't think they'd kill each other but it's been ugly between them and it's gone on for a long time. They hadn't spoken for a few years. Even with me Mitch disappeared, and I was maybe the only one not directly affected by his crash and burn. I was so much younger and not really involved with the ranch. I was the girl, more Mother's child than Dad's or the ranch's."

She talked while going about the coming home things, coat, bag, lights. He helped himself to a glass from the cabinet and water from the fridge. He was happy to let her go on while they were occupied with other things. She always revealed more when left to tell, rather than when questioned. This was new information, like the origin of her name. He was learning all kinds of things that night.

"Funny now that I say that out loud it occurs to me that we were each raised by one; I was Mother's, Tom was Dad's and Mitch was the ranch's."

"But you're very close with Tom and his family. Sometimes I forgot you had another brother. When he showed up in town I was surprised." He looked around the room for the family pictures trying to place them in the context that he did know about. She didn't talk much about her family.

He was supposed to be paying attention, but he wouldn't remember it in the morning. He was watching her dress sway as she moved around the room. He handed her the glass.

"Yeah Tom and I were both surprised he landed here. Mmm thanks. He was here for almost a month before he even called me, newly sober, repentant, wanting to be like a family again. It's nice having him around, a little weird, but nice. He was basically a stranger." She took the bottle of Advil from the shelf and gave him two after pouring more water.

"He meets me at my office for lunch sometimes. We've been to a few hockey games, which I can't believe they play here, in this heat. It's always nice and cool in there. We've been out with his girlfriend, she's fun. That reminds me I have to pick something up to take over, I can't bring a bottle from my hostess wine stash." A yawn escaped her transferring to him. She pointed the glass back at him and he shook his head.

Like any guy with a hard-on he didn't really want to know about it right then, but waited for her to finish talking.

"It's late, let's go to bed. I want to get some rest before making love to you in the morning. Or whenever, no presumptions, no pressure." He grinned as he jumped back into fooling around mode.

"Making love? Not having sex? Not fucking?" She transitioned back to flirting just a easily.

"No, not a wedding date fuck. Not tonight. There'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing." Slowly shaking his head stalking her as she backed her way toward the bedroom.

She let him catch up to her near the bathroom door and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Are you sure you want to wait till the morning?" she whispered in his ear. She rose up on her toes to brush her breasts against his chest. He returned the embrace and kissed her hair and behind her ear.

"Hmm, no?" he let out breathlessly and in the form of a question. She pushed him away playfully and turned into the bathroom leaving him empty handed.

"Nooo," he whined. They went separate ways to the tasks of bedtime. She washed away the night's makeup from her face, hers from the start of the evening and his from the end.

When she found Donovan in the bedroom he was face up across the foot of the bed in only his boxer briefs. He didn't move but his eyes followed her to the closet where she unzipped and dropped her dress leaving a slip over bra and panties.

"Before I get completely undressed we need to wash the rest of the costume makeup off your face. Come in here I'll help you," she said sleepily while holding out her hand.

"You're so beautiful," in response. There was that hand again. He was a little letdown that she hadn't at least pretended to need help getting unzipped. The disappointment didn't last long. He was distracted by her figure revealed under the flimsy fabric.

He sat down heavily on the toilet lid, sleep wanting to come to both of them. The heat of sex would have energized them, but they were still trying to resist that. His eyes closed as she massaged the soap into his face. She washed away the evening's clowning around but would never be able to wash away the clown in him. She wouldn't ever want to.

When she was done, while his eyes were still closed, she bent down to kiss him softly on the lips. He followed her up as she pulled away. He stood up into her and returned the gesture with much more heat. His hands wandered her body as his tongue explored her mouth. The feel of his naked back and shoulders made her rub against him looking for more contact. She couldn't have told you how long they were there like that, and he couldn't have told you his own name.

She broke away and almost ran for the bed as she stripped off the bra from under the slip. Turning around at the bedside she found him right behind her.

"We can't do this. We won't get any sleep wound up like this. You have to let me, umm we should release this tension. Then we'll both be more, re, re, relaxed and sleep well," With only the slightest stammer. "Can I watch you?" As she dipped to slide down her panties and backed up onto the bed.

"You want to watch me? You're kidding me, right?"

"Or I could help you?" She purred as she moved back toward him.

"Help me?" His confusion was clear.

"Yeah. We'll each have an orgasm, then we'll be able to sleep the relaxed sleep of the sexually satisfied," ending in a floaty sing song voice. "Instead of torturing each other with our frustrated bodies all night. Well, what's left of the night."

He stood at the end of the bed a little bit in shock. He hadn't seen this coming. But then again he couldn't see much else, only her breasts behind the almost sheer fabric covering them. He might have walked across fire if she asked him to right then.

She propped herself up against the headboard and tossed a pair of pillows to the foot of the bed. She sat back with her knees pulled up to her chest and gestured to him and the pillows.

"Here, that'll be a good view," she said in her bedroom kitten voice. She had used it to play and tease him before, but the effect it had on his body while she was wearing so little was visible. It looked crowded inside his shorts.

"You're killing me." Was his only reply but the shorts came down to his ankles and kicked off before he moved to his place by her feet. He stretched out his long legs next to hers and got as close as he could. He was getting ready to resent the space between them. He wanted to kiss her more and feel her chest pressed against his. But then it stopped. It all stopped.

All thoughts were swept away when he took in the view. One of her legs stretched out and pressed against his, and the other knee dropped open to the side. Her hands slid across the silky fabric of the slip, slowly up and down and across her belly.

His eyes never left her hands. They traveled along her body and up to cup her breasts with each erect nipple standing up proudly beneath the thin veil. Her fingers traced the outline of her areola and caressed each tip showing him how she liked to be touched. She loved attention for her nipples but never liked it rough. She knew they would get plenty of attention, he was such a breast man, but she wanted him to be gentle.

She dropped the thin strap from her left shoulder to bare her breast for her own caresses, and to his watching eyes. Her own eyes closed to enjoy the feeling, her head thrown back, lips parted. She opened them in response to his hand gliding along the leg that was pressed against his.

She was pleased to find his other hand wrapped around a very hard cock. She had thought in his surprise he might need some encouragement or direction. This wasn't the sort of thing she usually did the first time in bed with a guy, but with Donovan it just seemed right.

It wasn't fucking, like she said that they wouldn't. It would help them both to sleep, maybe. And after all night flirting she was so damn horny, she didn't care, she needed release.

It was the only thing they didn't know about each other, how they liked to be touched, how they wanted to be loved.

The hand not on his cock was on her leg slowly, rhythmically moving around and along it, much like he had with her hand in the car. It evoked a very sensual feeling, awakening every nerve under wherever he touched. His brain felt disconnected from the rest of his body. The sight of her hands touching herself like that, opened to him like that, was something new for him. It was like he was learning from her movements.

Her own hand had slid down to take a handful of warmth and wetness with a heavy sigh. She curled her fingers to run them along her bare lips and up into the coarse curls at the top of her mound. A few more passes and her fingertips slipped inside, parting her lips. A moan escaped her as one hand squeezed her breast and the other traveled the length of her slit to circle her clit.

Watching her in such pleasure but so far away was driving him mad. He was almost unaware of his body inching up the bed sliding closer to her. He needed to kiss her, needed to touch her. His hand was traveling farther up her thigh, and she reached out to stroke it much more delicately than she wanted to stroke him elsewhere. His hand responded to hers but all of his attention was focused on the other one, the one that was exposing herself to him.

He could see how wet she was. He could see what took her breath away. It was as if he could see what she wanted. His will power wouldn't let her have it without him, and he lost control. He sat up and grasped both her knees to give a quick pull bringing her close enough to kiss.

The surprise only made her pause, her hand was still between them, and she continued as his mouth swallowed her moans. When he released her lips for much needed oxygen, she took the chance to slip back out of his hold.

"This is supposed to be only hands," she tried to scold. She sat up on her knees and pushed him back onto the stack of pillows. She loved the way he was looking at her. She loved how his body was tense with anticipation. She really loved how his cock was standing up so tall and hard.

"Did you want some help?" she purred. She didn't wait for his answer and reached out with both hands to his chest. She let her fingers trace the lines of his muscles, around his nipples and down across his ribs. The deep sigh left no question to what he wanted.

She sat up to get a closer position; when she did, he reached out to take her nipple into his mouth. He whimpered loudly when she quickly pulled away.

"No no, just hands." But she consoled him with a kiss that lead him back down to where she wanted him.

She ran her hand across his belly watching the reaction from his body, his face, and his breathing as she moved lower. Around one side of his thigh and up the other, not quite touching the erection standing tall. Finally she cupped his balls and let her fingers trail along as she raised them up the hard length of him. He'd been stroking himself and was very sensitive to her touch by then.

She had to move again to reach the drawer for lube. This brought her breasts dangerously close to his lips again, and he couldn't resist the temptation. His tongue shot out to circle one nipple and she sat back up before she got trapped in his arms. He dropped back with that smug shit eating grin of someone that had gotten away with it.

"Bad boy," she scolded.

"Uh huh," he agreed. "Bring that back here and I'll show you how bad."

She ignored the invitation and instead focused on the task at hand, her hand, his cock and the bottle of lube. Her first few strokes to spread and cover all of him made his head roll back, his eyes close, and his mouth to fall open. It only took a little while for him to remember that he too had a job to do.

He followed the inside of her thigh to get close enough to feel the heat radiating from her. She had to spread her knees to open up more for his hand. He was too turned on for any cursory foreplay and moved straight for his target. He dipped his fingertips into her moisture to spread it around the hard clit standing out from its hood. He followed the same path her fingers had as they travelled around inside and out. And he was gratified to see the same responses, gasping, and twitching.

When he slid two fingers up inside of her his breath was taken away by the grasp that tightened around his shaft. They were playing off each others reactions and responded with their own hands to get what they wanted the other to feel.

She was being ruthless in her pursuit to make him come. He then was merciless. When she flicked at the glands below the head he knew what he had to do. He turned his fingers up into her g-spot while strumming her clit with his thumb and she was off. Her screams and moans were loud enough to wake the neighbors, if she had had any. He had to concentrate to stay with her as the climax made her twitch and buck. Her hand was still around him. It was wild in its uncontrolled movements. The odd thought came to him, sitting up on your knees can't be a very good place to orgasm.