Halloween Weekend: Sunday

Story Info
"Tell me please." Lynn asked.
5.6k words
4.54
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

"Tell me please." Lynn asked. He knew she was upset. It was finally midnight, and he had no restraints on him from Ammon. He took off his mask and laid it on a chair. He wanted her to see him. He needed her. The longing in him was building more than he had ever felt before. It was beyond need but a driving force.

Jennifer barely heard him. She could still hear the song as it ended. She knew she needed to get herself under control. She didn't let anyone see her break down. She could hurt but others couldn't see it. She was used to hiding her pain. This wasn't like her. She learned a long time ago how to keep her emotions to herself. "I will be fine."

"Look at me."

It was a command. She could feel it but she continued to look at the stars. She closed her eyes to the stars as she turned to face him. She didn't want him to see the pain in her eyes. Her heart wasn't in it.

The moment she turned around Lynn couldn't help himself. Her head was turned up still and her lips were too inviting for him to even think to stop. He needed her and so he leaned down. The moment his lips touched hers heat filled him. She tasted like honey. The hunger in him to take her right then was almost too much for him. It was all he could do to not sink his teeth into her. Then her arms went around him and she responded to his kiss. She was kissing him as hungrily as he was her. He could feel her need and then suddenly she was like stone. She wasn't even breathing. He didn't know what happened. He tried to kiss her lightly one more time. But she didn't respond. He pulled away only an inch to look at her. She hadn't moved. She was just standing there. Her breathing finally returned but she still she was like stone, unmoving. "Are you ok?" he asked softly.

Jennifer felt his lips touch hers and she was overwhelmed with a need to return the kiss. Her arms found their way around his neck and she found herself responding to his kiss before she knew it. Then just as quickly she remembered Ammon's words to her just minutes before, Sometimes what we are looking for is right in front of us. She knew in that moment who was kissing her yet she didn't dare believe. She tried to tell herself it was only her imagination and yet Ammon was real. If I dare to hope I will lose my mind when it is not real, she told herself. She could feel herself holding on by a mere thread at that moment. It would be easier to jump off the balcony than look at the man holding her at that moment. Then she heard his question. She listened to the voice more than she had all evening. Her ears were even against her. She heard his voice. It enveloped her. Her longing increased a hundred fold. No I am not ok, she thought.

For the first time since his change Lynn heard another voice in his mind other than Ammon. He had never even heard any of the other vampires he had met. She was not ok. She thought it as clear as Ammon ever thought to him. His heart broke. He had to make things better for her. He didn't want her to hurt anymore and not because of him. "Look at me!" He sent the command verbally as well as into her mind. He felt her resistance.

Jennifer tried to not look at him. She felt his voice in her and around her. It was as if he was caressing her with just his voice. She didn't want her world to fall apart and looking at him was going to do it. She still had her arms around his neck and she her head was still tilted to his face. All she had to do was open her eyes but she was finding it ever so hard to do. He can't be holding me, she thought.

Lynn heard hear plea to herself. She was trying hard not to do what he wanted her to do. She was so strong willed. Yet he didn't want to force her more. He wanted her to want him.

Jennifer decided that she would have to eventually. He was holding her and she knew that she couldn't just get away from him. She opened her eyes to the same storm cloud eyes that she knew in her heart since junior high. Those eyes had been in every dream since. He was worried. She could see it in his eyes and feel it in the way he was holding her. Her world changed in the blink of an eye. Her arms slowly released around his neck. Her hands moved to each side of his face. She had to touch him more just to make sure he was real. She slowly ran her hands across his face. She traced his lips that had been against her own just moments before. Are you real, she thought to herself. She hoped so with everything she was.

Yes love I am, he thought. It was wonderful to hear her.

His lips hadn't moved yet she heard him. She knew it wasn't possible and yet she had heard him clearly. She was torn between asking what happened and kissing him again. She hungered for his lips against hers again. She couldn't understand what had happened and how she could be given this second chance to be with him. Her thoughts ran circles. Suddenly all thought left her as his lips returned to hers. She melted into him hoping that the moment would never end.

The moment Lynn felt her need he couldn't have stopped himself if he tried. He wanted it as much as she did. The moment their lips reconnected it was as if an electrical current was being pumped into him. His blood was on fire with need of her. He wanted to show her his own need yet they were surrounded by too many unmated male vampires. He knew Ammon was unmated and one of the strongest in the room. He need to take her away from here. Yet he also didn't want to release her lips. The fire was building in him and he knew if he was to contain his control he would have to release her lips. He slowly pulled away from her. He could hear her heart beating wildly. He also knew that his own heart was beating in time with hers. Both of them racing.

Lynn looked down at her. Her face was flushed and her lips were softly bruised making them redder. She was lovely and his. "How about we go back to the house?" He waited for the answer. Hoping she said yes. Needing her to want him.

She could only smile and nod at him. She would go anywhere with him as long as she was with him.

He wrapped his arm around her an led her back into the room. I am taking her back to the house, he thought to Ammon. He found he was the only other he had ever been able to thought talk to.

Remember she must agree, Ammon reminded him.

I know.

Jennifer knew Lynn didn't like the others near her the moment they entered the room. She noticed several moved away from the two of them. There was a tension in the air as he led her to the elevator. There was no one in the elevator as they entered. He pulled her to him. Her back pressed into him. He smelled so good to her. She could feel his warm breath in her ear. She leaned into him. She wanted to reach up and run her hands over his face again and through his hair. She wanted to strip him and run her hands along his entire body feeling ever part of him.

"Keep thinking those thoughts and we will never make it to the limo let alone the house." His heart was beating faster with every thought she had. It was nearly impossible not to rip her clothes off right there. He couldn't help the smile that was plastered across his face knowing that she was thinking of him just as he was thinking of her. He could only hope he could wait till they did get to the house. She was making it very hard to do with the thoughts she had.

"Hmmm? What do you mean?"

"I am fighting not to rip your clothes off and have my way with you, but the images you are sending me are making it very difficult not to just have my way with you right here woman."

"You mean you can hear what I am thinking?"

"Yes." His smile grew larger as he heard the intake of her breath. She smelled so good to him. He wanted to taste her too. To feel her blood flowing through him.

Jennifer was surprised. He could hear what she was thinking. She needed to change the subject then. She remembered his hands had been perfect, no marks on them. She wanted proof and this was the perfect to take care of two things at once. So, what happened to all your tattoos then, she thought.

They went away when I was changed. He knew why she asked this way. She didn't believe he was real to begin with and he was prepared to show her just how real she was.

She looked up at him. It was something she wasn't expecting. She heard his voice in her mind. She even felt it as it warmed her from the inside out. His love came with the words. She tightened her arms around his. She would have asked more questions but the doors opened at that moment and the limo was waiting for them.

Lynn guided her to the door as it was opened for them. She went to sit one of the seats but he reached for her and pulled her into his lap. He might be having trouble waiting till they were back at the house but with her on his lap it helped. He could smell her. She smelled sweeter than the sweetest smell he had ever smelt. He could imagine just how sweet her blood would be.

Jennifer could feel his hard body against hers. She had wrapped her arms around his neck the moment she ended up in his lap. She was trying very hard not to think about what she really wanted to do to him. Just sitting in his lap was heaven for her.

The drive to the house seemed so short compared to the drive to the party. The door opened and Lynn let Jennifer get out first. Once he got out though he couldn't resist the urge to pick her up and carry her into the house. Tony opened the door for them with a smile. Lynn didn't say anything. He continued up the stairs with her in his arms.

Jennifer was surprised that he didn't put her down till they were in the room she had been in for the last few days. She felt the covers under her as he placed her on the bed. She reached up to touch his face. His face was smooth. His eyes were dark. Darker than usual.

"I want you."

Jennifer smiled at him. She couldn't believe he was here before her. She needed him more than he could know. She had been dead in many ways the last five years. She hadn't felt much of anything. Yet now her heart was beating a mile a minute. Her body felt like it had an electrical current running through it setting her blood on fire with need to have him. Her body nearly hummed under his touch. She reached out to touch his face. The current between them pulsing.

Lying beside her he leaned in to her lips. Possessively he devoured them. His hands intertwined in her hair. Pulling her body even closer to him. He couldn't get her close enough. As he released her lips he trailed kisses along her neck. Each kiss giving him her scent. He wanted to sink his fangs in and taste her too. Reaching the front of her neck he pulled away to look down at her. The need in her eyes made him smile.

Jennifer felt like she was on fire. Between kissing his lips and feeling his lips go lightly down her neck had her needing him desperately. When he pulled back from her she let out a soft whine. She was sure he heard it by the look on his face. Don't tease me love. I need you.

As you wish love. Lynn pulled her up into a sitting position. He touched her cheek with his hand then runs it slowly down her neck to the ties on the front of her costume. He deliberately untied them slowly. He wanted her to beg and he had every intention of keeping her on edge till he took her over the edge with him. She reached up to help him undo the ties but he held her hands in one hand. "I want to do this."

"You are going to kill me."

Lynn chuckled. "No I am going to make you beg."

Jennifer was shocked that he was making her wait. Did he have any idea how frustrated she was? She didn't think so. She wanted him and she wasn't sure she could wait. She relaxed her hands. Fighting him would be impossible. He was too strong for her.

Finally Lynn got the strings released and he took off the outer top. Then he untied the tie of her skirt and pushed her back on the bed so he could slip it down her legs. Then while she is still lying back on the bed he worked slowly up her legs pushing the final under dress up her body. Slowly running his hands along the outside of her thighs to keep her on the edge. She was already moaning with his touch. Her moans were making his own blood boil with need. His own erection was already becoming painful with need. He wanted to sink it deep in her wet folds. As the dress moved up to show her trim bush he could see she was already wet with her own need. Her scent was driving him close to his own edge.

Jennifer could handle it no longer. "Please." She begged. He had her already wetter than she had been in a long time. She couldn't wait any longer.

With his own need for her building with each touch he took mercy on her. He pulled the under dress off and took one of her breasts into his mouth. Her answering moan hurried his need along. Moving to her other breast he began untying his own strings to the kilt of his costume. He knew he could just pull it up but he wanted bare flesh against bare flesh. Feeling her against him. As he released her second breast he ripped his shirt off in his hurry to have her. Kneeling between her legs he bent down and ran his tongue along her wet heated center. Her taste was heady. It only made him want more. Yet his more pressing need was to be buried deep inside of her. Instead of stopping with her wet center he continued up her body. She was wiggling beneath him.

Jennifer nearly came undone when his tongue touched her wet center. She needed more of him. He was making her burn. As his tongue continued up her body she couldn't help but wiggle. She was moaning with each moment up her body. His hands moved to each of her breasts massaging each as his tongue continued to her mouth. She was painting as he claimed her lips again. She could feel his shaft as it came near her wetness. She arched her back and tried to push back into him.

The moment he felt her arch into him Lynn drove home in one swift move. It was like finally being home. As if he had found his other half. He was complete. He barely heard her loud moan as his own escaped his lips.

Jennifer felt full and complete as she felt Lynn drive his erection deep into her warm wet hole. It felt so good she nearly blacked out. Then he began to move within her. She could feel him pull nearly all the way out slowly then back in. It was heaven. He increased his pace at a steady pace until he was pounding into her at a brutal pace. His hands holding her hips. Finally they both exploded in a mind blowing explosion filling her and both howling with the intensity of their love making.

Lynn fell forward over Jennifer as he felt her inner muscles tighten along his shaft milking him for all their worth. Keeping his weight off of her, breathing in the smell of the two of them he was overwhelmed with the feel of her. Turning slowly and pulling her with him till he was lying on his back with her lying across his chest with him still inside of her. He could hear her heart beating rapidly. Kissing her ear he felt her relax and fall asleep on top of him.

Jennifer moved with Lynn as he turned them over till she was lying on his chest with his erection still inside of her. She felt overwhelmed. She was more than sated. She was nearly as pliable as warm butter. Her legs wouldn't move if she tried at this point. She felt his lips on her ear just before she let her body take over to fall asleep on him.

** **

Jennifer woke to the sound of arguing. She knew it was Lynn and Ammon. She could feel Lynn's fear and anger in herself. She couldn't understand why though. She looked around to find there was sunshine coming through the closed curtains on the balcony doors. It was well into the day she knew. When she sat up she saw her things on a chair near the bed. Her purse and clothes. It felt like ages ago since she had worn them. So much had changed in such a short time.

She put on the soft bathrobe that was also on the chair and walked to the room where the arguing was going on. As she got closer the more she understood what was being said. Lynn didn't want something to happen and Ammon was trying to point out that it was probably inevitable at this point.

"NO. I will not let her take the risk." Lynn said.

"Not your choice my friend. She must decided for herself." Ammon replied.

Jennifer knew it that moment what was being discussed. Her being turned. She knew in her very soul what her answer would be and she wasn't going to wait. First one question had to be answered. She walked into the room and both vampires turned to look at her. She walked up to Lynn. She told herself a long time ago if she could have done things different she wouldn't let him get away and she would open her heart completely to him. "Do you love me?" It was a simple question and yet it had such power too she knew.

Lynn could feel her the moment she walked into the room. His blood on fire again. Yet her question made him hesitate and tremble. Of course he loved her, how could she not know. He needed her but he wouldn't put her life at risk through the change. She was watching him. She wanted an answer. "Yes." He answered simply. Yet he could see something in her eyes when he answered. A fire in her blue eyes.

"Then why are you fighting to not let me be with you forever?"

"Yet you could not survive. Then where would you be?"

"At peace. I love you with everything I am but you will live a long time and in this body I will not. I will not lose you again. I would rather die than be alone again." She didn't give him time to argue. She turned toward Ammon. "If he will not will you?"

Lynn was quick to respond. "NO." He was standing between her and Ammon in the blink of an eye. His voice softened as he looked into her eyes. "You are mine. No one will ever taste you but me."

"Then I will survive or pass into the darkness in your arms. Either way I will be at peace. You have always been my soul. Without you I am nothing."

"No. listen it is too much of a risk."

Jennifer knew he was afraid. She could feel it.

"How about a compromise?" Ammon asked.

Both Lynn and Jennifer looked at him. Both wondered what he could have in mind.

"How about a week to wait. Stay together and see if what the two of you are feeling is real and then decide. I will return and help with the transition. If it works, good. If not I will finish what I promised."

The two looked at each other. Both wanting their own way but both stubborn. Finally it was Jennifer who broke the ice. "I can agree to that as long as you promise that you will return next weekend to complete this."

Lynn growled. I don't like it but you are going to be stubborn aren't you?

Jennifer only smiled and leaned into him and kissed him softly on his lips.

Lynn's response was to devour her lips. He needed her. He was desperate to posses her yet he was afraid to lose her too.

After both agreeing to Ammon's compromise each of them gathered what belongings they had. Jennifer headed home with Lynn following her in his own vehicle. Jennifer felt giddy. Her heart was racing with thoughts of having him with her. She knew he was behind her. Her thoughts kept going to thoughts of his glorious body naked beside her.

It is a good thing you are in a different truck otherwise I we would never make it to the house.

MMMM... I can't wait to get to the house.

She knew she would be in bed for what was left of the day and she could only smile about it. She may be sore in places but she was already anticipating more. For her the drive was too slow but speeding would make it longer if she got pulled over. She had gotten a taste earlier so she could be patient till then.

Once home she tried to keep her mind on the things she needed to get done at home. Her animals didn't seem too bad off even though she had been gone a couple of days. Did someone take care of my animals while you had me under house arrest?

12