Halloween Weekend: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes love. I would not let anything happen to them. I knew you cared for them.

Jennifer could hear the smile she knew he had on his face. He had told her that he had watched over her for the last year. She could only wish he had taken her sooner. He was inside putting away things and she was outside taking care of the animals.

Coming in soon or am I going to have and come get you. I miss you.

I am on my way. Be patient.

I have missed you too long to be patient when you are away from me.

I am not that far.

Too far for me.

Jennifer was surprised when she got inside. He was sitting on the couch in nothing but a silk robe. There were candles and music on. She could only smile as she walked over to him. "Comfortable?"

"Not yet. You are still dressed."

She could see the desire in his eyes and she knew that look was all it would ever take for her to melt. She slowly took off her clothes before him. Laying each on the back of a chair. He was growling well before she finished. Just as she laid the last of her clothes on the chair she was grabbed from behind and pulled onto his lap. She wrapped her hands around his neck and snuggled into him. It was just right. She kissed his neck lightly then nibbled on his neck biting gently. He let out a soft growl of approval that she smiled at. She blew her own warm breath into his ear and then whispered, "Feels like you want something love." She could feel his erection growing beneath her.

"You made me go way too fast this morning. I am going to take my time this time and you will be begging long before I am done with you."

"MMMM. If I remember I did beg."

"Not nearly enough." Lynn captured her lips as he began to stand with her in his arms. Kissing her the entire way to the bedroom that was also lighted by nothing but candles. She was so warm next to him. Both hearts beating in time with the other. He hadn't tasted her this morning and he was determined to do so this time. He sat on the edge of the bed with her still in his lap. Taking a free hand he began caressing her breast. Taking his fingers and gently tweaking her nipples to a hard point. He could hear her soft moans begin even as they kissed. He released her lips to notice that they were slightly puffy from the force of their kissing. He could see her breathing hard. He had every intention of her breathing even harder. Leaning backwards and twisting he had her lying on the bed next to him in a moment. His hand letting her breast go as it caressed down the side of her torso as his mouth covered her other breast to suckle. He heard her suck in her breath as his lips found her nipple.

Jennifer was on fire already with just his touch. She wanted all of him. Needing every part of him. She wanted to taste him, love him, take him deep within her warmth and over the edge again. His lips upon her breast had her sucking in her breath, but that was nothing compared to the moment his hand found her wet center. The electric pulse was almost her breaking point. Nearly cumming right then. He was gentle yet demanding. She wanted him to claim her. To make her his. At first he only caressed her lower lips. Running them slowly up and down the edges. Making her begin to pant. He suckled harder just as a finger entered within her warmth. She tried to arch her back into him but his mouth on her breast kept her in place. He slowly entered her with one finger, slowly worked in and out of her. Her moans were coming out louder. It felt so good.

Lynn released one breast and moved to the other breast as he plunged a second finger into her wetness. She had him burning with need. His erection falling against her thigh had her body jumping. He could feel her need building. He released her breast with a kiss as his fingers continued to go in and out of her slowly. He then trailed kisses between her breast and moved slowly down. With each kiss he would plunge into her and move down as he pulled out. He could taste her heady need building. Once he reached her trim bush he plunged a third finger in and nearly came off the mattress. He chuckled as he kissed her again on bush softly. Pulling his fingers out he locked eyes with her as he licked his fingers, smiling as he saw the heat within her eyes.

He pulled her legs apart gently. Kissing each inner thigh before he licked her slit from bottom to top. Then returning to her wet center before plunging his tongue into her hole. Delving deeply he could taste her. She was his and he was going to make sure no one ever had her again. He would never share her with anyone. Pulling his tongue out and sliding up to her clit he began to suckle as his fingers returned to plunge into her wet warmth.

Jennifer came off the bed as he put his fingers back into her as his mouth captured her clit and began to suckle. She was losing the battle with keeping it together as he was taking her. His tongue was a warm heat that had her own burning. His fingers were a wicked tool that was driving her need to the breaking point. Her hands twined into his hair. He was making her cum and need him deep within her. Finally she could take it no more. Pulling his hair to pull him up.

The moment Lynn felt her pulling on his hair he knew he had her. Lifting his head he continued to enter her with his fingers as he began to kiss his way back up her. He continued to plunge into her as he kissed and moved up as he pulled out again. He knew he was making her need even more. As he returned to her breast he couldn't resist suckling on each again as he picked up his finger pace within her only as he suckled. Her breath was coming out heavily. He continued up to her neck as he released her wet heat. His fingers coming to his mouth again to clean them off of her heady taste. He wanted to taste both tastes together. He whispered in her ear, "What do you need love?" He knew he had a devilish grin on his face.

"Yyyou."

"Line me up with what you want." He could feel her hand grasp his nearly painful erection. She placed it right up against her wet center. She was moaning as she did. He refused to push in. "What do you want me to do with that?" He wanted to hear her say what she needed.

"Please take me. I need you deep within me. Please don't tease me any longer."

His lips came over the pulse on her neck. He was determined to have all of her this time. He slowly pushed only the head in letting it sit for a moment. His resolve lost after only a few moments as he plunged his hard erection as deep as he could just as he sank his fangs into her neck. The taste of her lower wetness mixed with her blood as it ran down his throat. He slowly pulled halfway out as he suckled deeply. Pulling his teeth out as he took only what he needed this time. Licking her neck to heal the small holes he had made as he plunged back into her.

Jennifer felt his fangs enter her neck at the same moment his thick erection did and her world exploded. The intensity of the current running through her increased. Then his strokes began to quicken as he drove into her. She screamed as her orgasm hit her at the same moment that she felt his own as he flooded her with his seed. She could feel the pulse of him within her as her own muscles milked him of every last drop. She was panting so much it was difficult to breathe. Opening her eyes she found him smiling at her.

"Mine." He said.

She wasn't afraid. She knew he was right but at the same time he was hers too. She couldn't find her breath to say a word so she simply thought, as you are mine. Forever!

The two of them laid there for a time. Lynn finally got up and blew all the candles out before returning to bed. He pulled her close into his arm. His semi-stiff cock laying against her back as his arm reached around to cup her breast. He could feel her exhaustion. He would let her sleep but he also couldn't wait to have her again. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. He felt her arm tighten against his arm.

Jennifer couldn't believe how this Halloween had turned out. She was not in bed alone for the first time in five years. She was truly happy. Actually happy didn't begin to describe how she felt. The man she loved was holding her tightly in his arms. She had to wait a week before he would attempt to turn her but that was only a few days in the bigger scheme of things for her. Lynn had insisted on Ammon being there when he made her truly his he had told her. That way if she didn't make it Ammon could keep his promise to Lynn and ending the pain for him. She didn't like the thought but she had spent five years thinking he was dead so she understood his reason. She was deliciously sore all over. She needed to sleep but she was still afraid when she woke up he would be gone.

"Woman go to sleep, I will not be letting you out of my sight till you are changed or we are both gone." Lynn said.

"That last part isn't funny"

"No but true. I will not live without you ever again."

"I love you too."

Jennifer drifted off to sleep with warmth and a desire for the week to be over.

12