Halloween Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Mia and the frat boys make a porno.
3.5k words
4.25
111.7k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
451 Followers

It was Halloween and my friends and I had decided to hit up a frat party on campus. Some how Jade and Alicia had managed to convince me to dress super slutty with them. They'd forced me into a slutty version of a princess costume that was basically just a bra and panties with a tiara. The top was a lacy blue push up bralette with jewels sewn onto it and the bottoms were lacy blue shorts that covered half my ass and had the same jewels sewn in. Since I had long blonde hair I was supposed to be Sexy Cinderella, but I felt like a two dollar prostitute instead. Jade was Sleeping beauty and her outfit at least had a little more fabric than mine and wasn't made of fairly see through lace. Alicia was Belle and basically had a bright yellow version of my outfit. However considering Alicia was only a B cup and I was a DD cup she wasn't falling out of her top like I was mine.

"This is going to be so fun!" Jade squealed.

"For you guys yeah, I'll be lucky to make it through the night without getting molested by some drunk frat guy with a baby dick," I grumbled.

"Mia you look fucking hot as shit and if you get any unwanted touches come find us and we will chop some dicks off for you, okay?" Jade assured me.

"Okay," I sighed and followed them into hell. By hell I do actually mean hell or at least the frats version of it. There were fake flames everywhere and the normal light bulbs were replaced with red bulbs to light the hall and living room as we walked in. The music playing was loud and had an annoying techno beat that many couples were dry humping to. I followed Jade and Alicia through the crowds of people to the kitchen and I managed to only get groped twice.

"Let's do some jello shots!" Alicia yelled loudly. Some big bulking frat guy was handing them out and Alicia forced us each to take two.

They must have had more alcohol than jello because about five minutes after taking my second one I had a pretty good buzz going.

"I need to find a guy to dance with!" Jade whined.

"Sweet heart you're wearing lingerie and you're hot as hell you could literally just go grab someone and he'd happily dance with you so quit whining," I said.

"True, but half the guys in are general vicinity have their eyes glued to your ginormous boobs!" she cackled.

"So true," Alicia giggled with her.

"Fuck you both," I glared.

"Maybe after a few more shots," Alicia waggled eyebrows.

"Fucking perve," I laughed.

"Mia I'll approach some one if you do it first," Jade said giving me a pleading look.

"Why me?" I pouted.

"Because once you're taken then Alicia, me, and our small tits have a chance," she teased.

"Hey I have never had any complaints dick head," Alicia said punching Jade in the arm.

"Seriously Jade?" I frowned.

"I'm serious, go find a man so we can get our own," Jade said shooing me.

I glanced around the room surveying the prospects and was not too impressed. Half the guys were blatantly drooling which was unattractive and the other half were drunken slobs. There was a small group of attractive guys, but I didn't feel drawn to any of them.

That's when Mr. Tall Dark and Sexy as Fuck walked in and I swear my jaw dropped. He was at least 6'3'' so a foot taller than me. He had dark jet black hair with piercing hazel eyes and the most perfect tanned skin. He was muscular, but not overly so and he was dressed in a simple black shirt and jeans.

"See you guys," I grinned and started walking towards him. At first he didn't notice me, but as I got closer he looked me up and down, checking me out. He seemed to approve because he met me half way.

"Hey," he grinned down at me.

"So what are you supposed to be?" I teased gesturing to his outfit.

"Serial Killer... they look just like everyone else," he smirked.

"You totally stole that from Wednesday Adams," I laughed, "but nice try anyways."

"I'm impressed you know that, so what are you supposed to be?" he grinned eyeing my outfit again.

"Can't you tell I'm supposed to be Sexy Cinderella," I rolled my eyes and pointed to my tiara.

"Not your idea?" he chuckled.

"Nope, but I'm a push over and my friends begged me so here I am wearing basically underwear at a party full of strangers," I rambled.

"Well if it helps you look really... really good, not many girls could pull off that outfit," he complimented.

"Thanks," I smiled, "I'm Mia by the way."

"I'm Thare," he grinned.

"That's a really cool name," I said honestly.

"Do you want to dance or something?" he asked.

"Or something?" I asked biting my lip. There was something about him that really turned me on and I was silently hoping or something meant some hot and wild sex.

"Yeah or something," he murmured bending over and cupping my face in his hands. He placed his lips gently against mine in a tender kiss that quickly turned hungry. He nibbled on my bottom lip as his hands traveled from my face to my hips to pull me closer to him.

So this is what he meant by or something... I definitely approved.

"Maybe we should continue the umm or something somewhere a little more private," I suggested breaking our kiss.

"Agreed," he nodded and grabbed my hand. He seemed to know where he was going as he led us through the throngs of people and up the stairs.

As soon as we were out of site of everyone he slammed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. He gripped my hips and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He trailed his lips from mine down my neck and to my cleavage softly biting my smooth flesh. I pushed the straps off of my shoulders and let the front fall down to expose my breasts to him.

He immediately began licking and biting my nipples which made my pussy tingle and grow wet with arousal.

"Fuck me," I moaned as I ground myself against him.

He began undoing his pants and when he released his cock I gulped at what monster he had. There had only been one guy I'd slept with that even came close to Thare and I felt like I'd been torn in two with him.

He roughly yanked my bottoms to the side and before I could protest or say anything he had pushed his cock inside me.

I felt the lack of a rubber immediately and tensed up and yelped, "condom!"

He didn't listen and continued to slowly push inside of me until my pussy completely enveloped his cock.

"Fuck your pussy is like fucking velvet," he growled in my ear.

I felt stretched and full, but my wet pussy had lubed his entrance a little so I felt more pleasure than pain.

I began thrusting with him as he built his pace and I could feel my orgasm steadily grow. My tits bounced with each thrust which only made Thare fuck me harder and faster. He bit and pulled on my nipples with his teeth as he fucked me and his hands slapped and massaged my ass.

"Oh right there! Oh fuck yes!" I moaned as he fucked me at a jackhammer pace.

"I'm going to fucking fill this tight little pussy with cum," he promised as I began to cum myself. I screamed his name and squeezed my thighs around his hips as my orgasm overtook me. It was only a moment later that he followed, doing as he promised, and spraying his load deep inside my vagina. It was a sensation I'd never felt before, but I discovered I really... really liked it.

With his cock still semi hard inside me he stepped away from the wall and opened up the door next to us. I began thrusting down on his cock as he carried me into the dark room towards the bed. He halted my movements though and pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty and very very tender. He tossed me back on the bed and stepped completely out of his pants and boxers.

"Take it all off," he commanded. I bit my lip and slowly pulled off my bralette and shorts. I leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs open wide for him. His cum was visibly leaking from my pussy.

He just stood there though stroking his cock, but not making a move to come towards me.

"Bring that big cock over here baby," I purred.

That moment... that was when everything changed.

The once nearly pitch black room was flooded with light and my heart fell to my stomach. Instead of Thare's hazel eyes being the only ones staring at me there were now five or six pairs of eyes. I ripped the sheet up off the bed and covered myself lightning fast.

"Don't worry Mia, you're going to get plenty of cock tonight," Thare chuckled darkly.

I sprung up off the bed and made a break for the door screaming my head off as I did so, but of course they expected that. A tall muscular guy I recognized from the university football team grabbed me around the waist and flung me back on the bed.

"Mia you're not getting out of here. The music is downstairs is too loud for anyone to here you and there are five of us and one of you," Thare sighed annoyed.

"So you can either be a good little girl and take your cocks or you can force us to tie you up and fuck you and bruise that porcelain skin... now which one would you prefer?" Thare said condescendingly.

I stared into his eyes and wondered how anyone so beautiful could be so evil. Coming to a decision I hung my head in shame, "I'll be good."

I'd rather walk out of here alive and I had a feeling if I fought I might not make it out of here.

"Good, now lay down on your stomach on the bed with your feet touching the ground," Thare ordered.

I whimpered, but did as he asked. I pressed my face into the mattress and braced myself for what was to come.

"Zane I know you've been eyeing her all year why don't you go first," Thare said.

Zane Million was normally a very sweet guy who was actually quite good looking. He'd asked me out a couple times, but I'd always been either dating someone or just too busy.

I felt him come behind me and I cringed when I heard him unzip his pants and drop them. He didn't hesitate he immediately impaled me on his cock and I cried out in response. He wasn't nearly as big as Thare, but tears stung my eyes as he moved in and out of me. He managed to hit my g-spot a couple times to which I let out noises mixed with pleasure and pain... mostly pain, but they seemed to propel him on. I sobbed into the bed as he abused my body and when he finally came inside me I collapsed.

"Get up slut," Thare cursed. He came over and grabbed me roughly by the hair and flipped me over on to my back. That's when I noticed the tripod centered on me and the red light signaling that it was recording.

"No, no, no, no," I whimpered attempting to cover myself.

"Yes Mia, everyone is going to see what a little cum slut you are," he sneered.

"Fuck you!" I yelled and pushed him away from me.

"You already did, but I could go for seconds," he smirked. He grabbed me by the waist and flipped me pushing me into a position where I was on all fours facing the camera.

"However I'm not going to fuck you here again," he said plunging his finger inside my pussy. He swirled his finger in cum before pulling it out and inserting it in my ass hole.

"I'm going to fuck you here," he chuckled as he lubed up my virgin ass.

"Oh please Thare please don't do this," I cried.

"I promise you'll love it," he assured me.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tip of his cock circle my hole. He inserted the tip slowly and I tensed as the pain began.

"Tensing will just make it worse Mia, just relax and take my cock baby," he murmured almost lovingly.

It took everything in me to try and relax my muscles as he pushed all the way inside me. It felt like he had split me in half with his cock and I didn't understand how any women could find this appealing.

"There you go baby, take my cock."

He reached around and began fingering my pussy as he thrust in and out of my ass.

My traitorous body began to respond to his touches even though I still silently cried as he fucked me.

"You like this don't you slut," he laughed mockingly. I involuntarily moaned as he rubbed my clit and the cock in my ass hole began to make me feel really good.

"Please," I moaned. At that moment I wasn't sure if it was a please stop or a please more.

"Fuck I love the way those tits bounce while I fuck you," Thare groaned. I glanced around the room as Thare fucked me and I cringed at all the naked men staring hungrily at me while they stroked their cocks.

Thare began picking up his speed as he butt fucked me and he inserted four fingers inside my pussy thrusting them in unison with his cock. I felt completely stretched in both holes, but thanks to Thare and Zane's cum I was very lubed up.

I gasped making my lips into a perfect O which I guess made one of the guys want a blow job. He walked towards me stroking his cock and placed the tip against my lips. I didn't recognize him, but he was ridiculously good looking and could've had any girl here without raping them.

When I didn't immediately open my mouth he roughly grabbed my tits instead and pushed them around his cock. He began thrusting between them and rather than get poked in the eye I gave in and began sucking his cock while he tit fucked me. I gagged a little as he thrust hard and fast making my tits bounce and drool run down my chin. It felt incredible having all of my holes filled, but I refused to give them the satisfaction of my pleasure. Still however I felt my pussy begin to convulse as all of the deep penetration I was experiencing brought me to an intense orgasm.

"That's right cum for me," Thare urged as he increased his speed.

The guy who was fucking my face sped up to as he came shooting off his load in the back of my throat.

"Swallow it," Thare ordered. I did as I was told and swallowed his load going as far as to lick my lips.

With my mouth free there was now nothing to silence my moans as Thare pounded me hard and fast until I came. He followed shortly after, filling my ass hole with his cum and giving it a hard slap after he pulled out.

"Who's next? She's all warmed up for you guys," Thare laughed.

"What's better her pussy of that sexy ass?" the football player asked.

"Try that pussy dude when she cums she milks your cock... totally fucking hot," Thare said patting him on the back. I glanced down at the football players cock and knew instantly I'd have a hard time walking tomorrow. He was even bigger than Thare and I could barely take his cock.

The football player laid down on the bed and motioned for me to crawl onto him. When I didn't he roughly grabbed me and positioned me so his cock was pressing right at my entrance.

"You're going to ride my cock bitch got it?" he said glaring. I gulped and nodded bracing myself as he began to penetrate me with his python of a cock. I yelped a little as he thrust all the way in, but once he was balls deep it felt surprisingly... good. I began moving up and down on his cock moaning as he began to play with my bouncing breasts. He pinched my nipples and roughly tugged on them as I was impaled on his cock over and over at an increasingly fast pass. In this position every deep thrust hit my g-spot just right so I was practically begging for him to fuck me hard and fast. I was so caught up in his cock pleasuring me that I didn't even care as Thare moved the camera and captured my body and my face as I thrusted down on the football players cock. I moaned loudly and bucked against him knowing full well everything was being recorded and at this point I didn't care anymore.

"Oh fuck yes! Harder!" I screamed as I began to cum. My pussy tightened around his cock and I squeezed my thighs tightly around him as I squirted all over him. It was a mixture of my own cum and that of Thare's and Zane's, but the result was the same... they had recorded me squirting on camera.

"Fuck yes," Thare applauded as the football player thrusted a few more times before cumming inside me.

He pulled out of me and roughly tossed me aside. I was completely exhausted after my multiple orgasms and I slumped over like a rag doll.

The fifth and final guy forced his cock into my mouth making me gag as I relaxed my throat to take him all in. I whimpered when he began squeezing and slapping my tits hard enough to leave severe bruises. He'd been stroking his cock for a while so as I sucked his cock and stroked his balls he came fast blowing his load on my chest as he pulled out of my mouth with a popping sound.

I slumped on my back and let the cum dribble down my tits as Thare video taped it all. The guys slowly started leave the room until it was just Thare and I.

"Please don't show that video around," I sniffled as my despair came back post orgasm.

"Don't worry sweet heart I won't as long as you do what I say," he assured me.

"What do you mean?" I frowned as I slowly tried to sit up.

"I mean whenever anyone in this fraternity wants to fuck you, you come running and you give them the fucking of their life," he smirked.

"For how long?" I sobbed.

"Until we get sick of you... your friend Jade lasted about a year," he shrugged walking over and locking the video in a safe.

I felt as if the world had come crashing down around me, "Jade?"

"Oh yeah Jade was our little slut since last Halloween when Elliot White chose her. The video we have of her is actually pretty fucking disgusting," he chuckled.

"Why?" I whimpered.

"Why you? Well it was Zane's year to choose and he was real sick of getting turned down by you, plus we all have admired that rack of yours. Also Jade being one of your best friends gave us the perfect opportunity to get you here."

"You're a bastard," I cursed.

"I may be a bastard, but I am definitely not done with you tonight. Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up and get back here fast," he commanded.

I yelped as I tried to walk and nearly collapsed from the pain emanating from my vagina. I managed to power through it however and barely made it to his on suite bathroom. I sat under the hot spray of the shower momentarily before using the shower wand to clean the cum out from inside me. I felt used and abused as I cleaned away my shame, but I also felt high. The high from my multiple orgasms was the only thing getting me through this at the moment. When I was done showering a grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around myself before walking back out.

Thare had changed his bed sheets and laid out a multitude of sex toys I assumed he was planning to use on me.

"Oh," I gasped at the variety of dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, and other various toys laid out before me.

"Don't worry we won't do this all tonight... I plan to keep you for a couple days," he murmured in my ear as he came up behind me.

I felt a mixture of feelings, but mostly I was terrified.

If I was honest though I also felt a little excited and a little turned on.

fms9612
fms9612
451 Followers